• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, 7trumpets said:

He is supernatural,   he is not born in a  fleshly body for he has his own body.  

Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

He was created the most beautiful cherub, the full pattern. 

Eze 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Reference you make to Ez.28:15, is to Satan, not to the Antichrist. 

Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

20 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Negative.  The beast out of the sea, the Antichrist, in Rev.13:1-2 is the "he" who triggers the tribulation, comes out of the Abyss before then, as recorded in Rev.17:8.  He is the same person as the rider on the white horse in Rev.6:2.  In Rev.19:20, Jesus will throw him into the lake of fire, along with the False Prophet.

Quasar93 

Am I confused on this? Is the Antichrist and Satan the same person? What is the unholy trinity? Satan, the Antichrist and the false prophet?

16 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Am I confused on this? Is the Antichrist and Satan the same person? What is the unholy trinity? Satan, the Antichrist and the false prophet?

Hi sis

No, Satan and the Antichrist are two very separate entities.  Notice in Rev.13:1-2, the dragon, identified in Rev.12 as Satan, will give his throne, power ad great authority to the beast out of the sea, who is the Antichrist

Rev.13:1 "The dragona [Satan] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”  [Parenthetics mine]

Quassr93

Edited by Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

31 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Hi sis

No, Satan and the Antichrist are two very separate entities.  Notice in Rev.13:1-2, the dragon, identified in Rev.12 as Satan, will give his throne, power ad great authority to the beast out of the sea, who is the Antichrist

Rev.13:1 "The dragona [Satan] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”  [Parenthetics mine]

Quassr93

That is what I thought the Bible teaches us. I guess I get the dragon and the beast confused sometimes.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That is what I thought the Bible teaches us. I guess I get the dragon and the beast confused sometimes.

That is quite understandable. Just as the Son of God is the image of His Father, [in character] so the beast/Antichrist is in character just like his father, Satan. 

But your confusion is even more understandable when every post on this thread mixes beasts and mixes the metaphors. Not all the beasts in scripture describe him, and none of the beasts represent an individual. 

It is no coincidence that as the modern church moves away from its protestant roots and reaches over the abyss to hold hands with Rome in one hand and with spiritualism in the other, she abandons the one thing upon which all the reformers agreed. The true identity of the Antichrist.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

1 hour ago, Quasar93 said:

Hi sis

Quassr93

I would like to ask a question about Rev 13:1. I read in old days each culture or people used different animals like we use our flag today. If that is so the description of these animals could be representing countries that group together. can you help me with this? thanks

and rev say the sea is people so this beast is coming out of the peoples of earth right.

Edited by coheir
add info

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

10 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Reference you make to Ez.28:15, is to Satan, not to the Antichrist. 

Quasar93

Satan in the future is the Antichrist.  Anti means instead of Christ.

G500 ἀντίχριστος
antichristos
an-tee'-khris-tos
From G473 and G5547; an opponent of the Messiah: - antichrist.

G475  anti
an-tee'
A primary particle; opposite, that is, instead or because of (rarely in addition to): - for, in the room of. Often used in composition to denote contrast, requital, substitution, correspondence, etc.

This is yet future when he reins as Antichrist instead of Christ.

Isa 14:12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

There are 2 morning stars,  the fake Lucifer and the true Rev 22:16
Isa 14:13  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

2 Ths 2:4
Isa 14:14  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15  Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isa 14:16  They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Rev 20:2  And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Rev 20:3  And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

9 hours ago, coheir said:

I would like to ask a question about Rev 13:1. I read in old days each culture or people used different animals like we use our flag today. If that is so the description of these animals could be representing countries that group together. can you help me with this? thanks

and rev say the sea is people so this beast is coming out of the peoples of earth right.

Actually, the origin of identifying nations by an animal, was founded in the Bible, not by mankind.  Such as the following:

The four great beasts of Daniel 7 -

In Daniel's chapter 7 dream we find: Daniel 7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

Daniel 7:4 The first [was] like a lion, and had eagle's wings...Babylon
Daniel 7:5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear...Medo Persia
Daniel 7:6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard...Greece
Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly...Rome

In the verse below we learn that in the figurative language of a vision or dream in prophecy, a "beast" is a kingdom or empire. 

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

BEAST = KINGDOM

There is a broad agreement among Jewish and Christian scholars that the kingdoms represented by Daniel's lion, bear and leopard, are the successive ancient kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia and Greece, followed by the fourth "terrible" beast, that is understood to be the Roman Empire.

This conclusion is reached within the traditional continuous-historic context of prophecy. This is simply the view that bible prophecy is fulfilled steadily, as the era about which it is written gradually unfolds. This is the context in which virtually all Christians and Jews understand Old Testament prophecy.

Rev.13:1 "The dragona stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

Blessings,

Quasar93

Edited by Quasar93
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, 7trumpets said:

Satan in the future is the Antichrist.  Anti means instead of Christ.

G500 ἀντίχριστος
antichristos
an-tee'-khris-tos
From G473 and G5547; an opponent of the Messiah: - antichrist.

G475  anti
an-tee'
A primary particle; opposite, that is, instead or because of (rarely in addition to): - for, in the room of. Often used in composition to denote contrast, requital, substitution, correspondence, etc.

This is yet future when he reins as Antichrist instead of Christ.

Isa 14:12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

There are 2 morning stars,  the fake Lucifer and the true Rev 22:16
Isa 14:13  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

2 Ths 2:4
Isa 14:14  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15  Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isa 14:16  They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Rev 20:2  And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Rev 20:3  And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Negative. Refer to the Scriptural facts below:

1The dragona [Satan] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. [Antichrist] It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon [Satan] gave the beast [Antichrist] his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

Parenthetics mine.

Quasar93

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Correct interpretation Q