• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

4 minutes ago, other one said:

then why are they so different?

They are not. They just take care of different aspects of God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,721
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Do most not know of the debate between forgive us our trespasses versus forgive us our debts?  Avoid vain arguments seems to be the guide for me on this one.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1

14 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Do most not know of the debate between forgive us our trespasses versus forgive us our debts?  Avoid vain arguments seems to be the guide for me on this one.

Vain arguments. We are talking about something that the highest authority anywhere said to do in order for us to reach him. It seems vanity is on the sides of those who which to update Christianity. Make it more stylish or tweek something, in order to make it work for them. This is not meant for anyone here, but this is not a popularity contest between those who hope for change and those who hope in the word of God.

We or at least I do, argue for purity in the Word of our Lord and If oeople would stop and think about it, the idea of leading us not into temptation may have been a reference to him not leading us into the temptation to read into what he said and to pray to him for guidance instead of flipping a coin and following whatever decision that that creates. in determining for ourselves what he meant by, whatever comes of that flip.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, other one said:

then why are they so different?

The buffalo has spoken.     The reason most the Newer versions are a wee bit off is cause man been a putting his own wisdom into the blend.

The Geneva is good.   it has tons of footnotes I don't pay much mind too . but its good.  the king james is pure work of beauty.

their are perhaps some others I have not yet read too.    But yeah, try reading the message and phew wee, its got mans wisdom all over it.

To be honest and fair I did a brief review over all so called vicars from the days of Constantine and onward.   At least from that moment,  they fell hard.

and worse and worse it got.    Yall think martin luther caused a reformation.   Buckle your belts , I am calling for an all out anti reformation to the new all inclusive rome led

and Kenny supported and others to lead us to Romes dung pile.     They think luther warned.   Me and others are going to fight to warn as many as we can FLEE any

all inclusive interfaith , unity with rome.   So buffalo  get the horns shiny .   cause I will be recruiting you to help me warn against the dung pile too.  

43 minutes ago, Justmemyselfandi said:

Vain arguments. We are talking about something that the highest authority anywhere said to do in order for us to reach him. It seems vanity is on the sides of those who which to update Christianity. Make it more stylish or tweek something, in order to make it work for them. This is not meant for anyone here, but this is not a popularity contest between those who hope for change and those who hope in the word of God.

We or at least I do, argue for purity in the Word of our Lord and If oeople would stop and think about it, the idea of leading us not into temptation may have been a reference to him not leading us into the temptation to read into what he said and to pray to him for guidance instead of flipping a coin and following whatever decision that that creates. in determining for ourselves what he meant by, whatever comes of that flip.

This is just a political stunt to show the world how Progressive and ready for change the pope is.  nothing more .

He kisses keyrans , buddas, says who is he to judge gays , who is he to judge ,  Yet he does judge one group.  THEM JIHAD DANGEROUS PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP

GOSPLE JIHAD ones.   yeah,   the pope aint fooling me, they got they scapegoat.  and him , Kenny ,  the deceased palmer had no bones about who is enemy number one .

Thems devils n wool.   I do pray , FORTHIER SAKE they repent.   but if not, THEY nor the world scares me.  I GOT HOPE ,cause my hope AINT IN THIS WORLD NOR MEN

ITS IN THE ONE WHO CREATED all that and all that is. So whether I live or die, whether in prison or on the run.  MY joy they cant take, my hope wont diminish

IT will only abound and IN HIM I shall overcome even in the hour of my death.  WE WIN ,cause JESUS DONE WON.  amen .

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Justmemyselfandi said:

God said to do it that way. God is infalable. There is no wiggle room there. Especially when I'm sure the Holy Spirit guided those who translated the Bible.

James 1:13

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
KJV

Matt 6:9-13

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
KJV

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

Justmeyselfandi I'm so with you on this. I got news for the pope & the arrogant detestable spirit that is over him & the vatican, this scripture is referred to as The Lord's Prayer so hands off! This deceived head of the Roman Catholic Church francis is so spiritually corrupt that he plots to change the words of our Lord Jesus He proves more and more that he is the enemy of God. Francis  in his fake piety is blatant  Anti-Christ in what he speaks.  Only a few months ago he criticized the Beatitudes and said that they need to be changed and modernized.  The snake has come out from under his rock and is showing itself.

Thank you for for this. I've heard that the present Pope comes from the Jesuits, which I understand is the quote/unquote progressive side of the Catholic religion. I'm not going to refer to them as a church, since that word has connotations that I don't feel comfortable in extending towards them.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, other one said:

and?

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

yeah they spend all their energy debating trespasses versus debts

.  and here is the thing. ITS THE SAME THING .  get over it .  I mean good night .

one reads debts and another read trespasses.  MEANS the same thing .  it was just how it was worded .

but this pope is a wolf in wool.   And sadly most the wool aint on his body,  its in his teeth and many still say....HEY its a lamb, its teeth are covered with wool. 

yeah go figure .

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This is just a political stunt to show the world how Progressive and ready for change the pope is.  nothing more .

He kisses keyrans , buddas, says who is he to judge gays , who is he to judge ,  Yet he does judge one group.  THEM JIHAD DANGEROUS PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP

GOSPLE JIHAD ones.   yeah,   the pope aint fooling me, they got they scapegoat.  and him , Kenny ,  the deceased palmer had no bones about who is enemy number one .

Thems devils n wool.   I do pray , FORTHIER SAKE they repent.   but if not, THEY nor the world scares me.  I GOT HOPE ,cause my hope AINT IN THIS WORLD NOR MEN

ITS IN THE ONE WHO CREATED all that and all that is. So whether I live or die, whether in prison or on the run.  MY joy they cant take, my hope wont diminish

IT will only abound and IN HIM I shall overcome even in the hour of my death.  WE WIN ,cause JESUS DONE WON.  amen .

Praise God!

• Praise God! 1