IGNORED

Butcher: 'When we see cancer in the pork, we just cut it out and still sell it to customers'

MorningGlory

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

This article really stopped me in my tracks.  This is gross and disgusting but we would never know if we bought meat that had cancerous growths removed from it, would we?

http://nativestuff.us/2017/11/an-experienced-butcher-admits-when-we-see-cancer-in-the-pork-we-just-cut-it-and-still-sell-it-to-customers/

Yes you would! If you ever served in the Army, and had to subsist days at a time eating "C Rations" in those little green cans, supplied with a P-38. Opening and eating "C Rations" is that portion of a pig or cow that never goes to waste. Somehow I think they even managed to get that squeal and moo vacuumed packed into the cans. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

21 hours ago, missmuffet said:

You would be amazed what is in your food that you do not know about.

OH yeah , years back I had to take classes on food care and handling .

Get ready to gag.    IT is ALLOWED , ALLOWED by the law that a small percent of rat dung , hair can be in cereal.  cause they know they cant get it all out.

KID you not.    and don't ask about peanut butter, which I still eat.  I just pray over the food.

Better off to grow your own garden and fish or hunt off the land.   however since we don't do that .  Well , enjoy , bon appetite.   

49 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yes you would! If you ever served in the Army, and had to subsist days at a time eating "C Rations" in those little green cans, supplied with a P-38. Opening and eating "C Rations" is that portion of a pig or cow that never goes to waste. Somehow I think they even managed to get that squeal and moo vacuumed packed into the cans. 

Squeal Wilbur squeal.      I guess they made improvments in the MRE we had to eat back in the nineties.     But man the amount of preservatives in those

you might not decay for a month after death .       Not too healthy after all.  

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

If you go to China you could be eating dog, cat or monkey.

So when in china , just smile and DONT ask.    cause it might be Garfield on my fork,  or benji in place of pork.

sorry for the rhyme.     Just smile and eat what is served.   When I was in Hong kong,  we ate MC DONALDS most every meal.

and when JOSPEH Francis Sardo , my friend asked us to eat at the GOLDEN elephant restaurant in the mall.  I had tried to coax him out of it.

But he refused.  SO we ate from the buffet.   And I remember this so clear .   as I took my first bite of I guessed only what , it had the taste of upmost digust

but I just chewed and smiled and swallowed.   And was like JOEY you got to try this .  So he did........and he puked itout right in the plate.

And instantly I said , I TOLD ya NO.   it was so funny.   we got charged high dollars for that meal too.   It was high dollar .    Over seventy dollah.

Yeah , I am sure the price was over inflated due to we American and had not been too respectful .   WELL,   I sure aint that same man now . 

but yeah I told him I would never forget this place.  I never have.  THE GOLDEN ELEPHANT .  

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Squeal Wilbur squeal.      I guess they made improvments in the MRE we had to eat back in the nineties.     But man the amount of preservatives in those

you might not decay for a month after death .       Not too healthy after all.  

Yeah. They introduced the MRE toward the end of my career in the late 70's, it was an improvement getting the squeal and moo out of the package :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

So when in china , just smile and DONT ask.    cause it might be Garfield on my fork,  or benji in place of pork.

sorry for the rhyme.     Just smile and eat what is served.   When I was in Hong kong,  we ate MC DONALDS most every meal.

and when JOSPEH Francis Sardo , my friend asked us to eat at the GOLDEN elephant restaurant in the mall.  I had tried to coax him out of it.

But he refused.  SO we ate from the buffet.   And I remember this so clear .   as I took my first bite of I guessed only what , it had the taste of upmost digust

but I just chewed and smiled and swallowed.   And was like JOEY you got to try this .  So he did........and he puked itout right in the plate.

And instantly I said , I TOLD ya NO.   it was so funny.   we got charged high dollars for that meal too.   It was high dollar .    Over seventy dollah.

Yeah , I am sure the price was over inflated due to we American and had not been too respectful .   WELL,   I sure aint that same man now . 

but yeah I told him I would never forget this place.  I never have.  THE GOLDEN ELEPHANT .  

While in China go vegetarian :D

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

Good thing I'm mostly vegan.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

:o

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yeah. They introduced the MRE toward the end of my career in the late 70's, it was an improvement getting the squeal and moo out of the package :laugh:

They still had C-rats when I went through basic in 1980 . . . everything tasted like the can it came out of, but you wouldn't starve. The MREs tasted a little better but were harder to heat up in those plastic bags. We could heat the cans on any hand exhaust manifold we could find - usually the truck we were in.  Fun times.  :)

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Even if this is true, which judging by the source it's not likely...so what. They cut it out. What research shows that pork from a pig that had cancer can cause any kind of health risk in humans?