• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,593
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Incorrect. This comment is a reflection of replacement theology. Witness the truth."

All are in Christ that believe Him and will be saved of both Jew and Gentile 

However, Israel is a separate matter related to end time prophecy and when the Lord is ready He will turn His attention to Israel as a nation ,,,, this is why they are in the land today in unbelief

Some of the nation will believe in Him and will be saved during the coming tribulation period 

Prove it with explicit scripture. If ya can't it's incorrect. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.03
  • Days Won:  21

No. It was a requote from 93 (just looked like you) OOPS.

On 12/22/2017 at 3:02 PM, Quasar93 said:

from Pentecost to the present day,

I am unsure you can ignore any of Yeshua's people - Pentecost is irrelevant from you argument since it is not a scriptural benchmark to support what you are saying. If I were you, I would leave that up to the Lord to decide. You have no idea when the Lord decided the 'church' began.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,127
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

5 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I am unsure you can ignore any of Yeshua's people - Pentecost is irrelevant from you argument since it is not a scriptural benchmark to support what you are saying. If I were you, I would leave that up to the Lord to decide. You have no idea when the Lord decided the 'church' began.

At Pentecost when the H.S. indwelt believers.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

The bold print in the above post of mine, is the editorialized example in the epitome of false prophecy.  The following Scriptures fully support the Bride/Church being in heaven for the marriage to the Lamb/Jesus then returning with Jesus in His second coming to earth, in verses 7-=9 and 14, documented in the following with the corrected interpretation:

Rev.19:7 "Let us rejoice and be glad

and give him glory!

For the wedding of the Lamb/[Jesus] has come,

and his bride/[church] has made herself ready.

8Fine linen, bright and clean,

was given her to wear.”

(Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.)

9Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”

10At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”

The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast

11I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.12His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. "

[Parenthesis mine]

Quasar93

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,593
  • Content Per Day:  2.00

23 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

The bold print in the above post of mine, is the editorialized example in the epitome of false prophecy.  The following Scriptures fully support the Bride/Church being in heaven for the marriage to the Lamb/Jesus then returning with Jesus in His second coming to earth, in verses 7-=9 and 14, documented in the following with the corrected interpretation:

Rev.19:7 "Let us rejoice and be glad

and give him glory!

For the wedding of the Lamb/[Jesus] has come,

and his bride/[church] has made herself ready.

8Fine linen, bright and clean,

was given her to wear.”

(Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.)

9Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”

10At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”

The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast

11I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.12His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. "

[Parenthesis mine]

Quasar93

I didn't say the bride wasn't in heaven. I said the bride and the armies are not the same. I said the Lord has standing armies in heaven since the beginning and the Gospels prove it. I said Jesus is not coming back to earth to go to war with His bride but rather with the standing armies already in Heaven from long ago. 

This is how it works:

The beast comes to power and 3.5 years later commits the great sin and declares himself god. Then he persecutes the saints mercilessly until most are dead. Jesus then returns just after the sign of His coming, then He appears in the clouds, sends the angels to gather the saints and, at the same moment, the earth sees Jesus as the warrior God followed by armies of angels dressed in clean, fine, white linen. 

Nothing, nothing, let me say it again, NOTHING in scripture says the church is in heaven for 7 years before Jesus return nor that the bride is the army. It's made up, vain imagination, false doctrine. Scripture refutes each and every claim of a pretrib gathering categorically.

You'll see. I hope you change before it's too late.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

As is the confirmed acceptance of Christian theologians, the origin of the Church of Jesus Christ occurred with the arrival of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.  If you think the Church began without the Holy Spirit, please tell me just when that took place!

Quasar93

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  173
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

My responses:

“the elect” are Christians. During the last trumpet some who are alive will be changed:

in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

“Where they will be after being caught up to be with the Lord Jesus”. They will be with God Jesus. Probably in His Kingdom.

It seems on our planet will be with Him only angels and the martyrs:

4Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete.

• This is Worthy 1

22 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I didn't say the bride wasn't in heaven. I said the bride and the armies are not the same. I said the Lord has standing armies in heaven since the beginning and the Gospels prove it. I said Jesus is not coming back to earth to go to war with His bride but rather with the standing armies already in Heaven from long ago. 

This is how it works:

The beast comes to power and 3.5 years later commits the great sin and declares himself god. Then he persecutes the saints mercilessly until most are dead. Jesus then returns just after the sign of His coming, then He appears in the clouds, sends the angels to gather the saints and, at the same moment, the earth sees Jesus as the warrior God followed by armies of angels dressed in clean, fine, white linen. 

Nothing, nothing, let me say it again, NOTHING in scripture says the church is in heaven for 7 years before Jesus return nor that the bride is the army. It's made up, vain imagination, false doctrine. Scripture refutes each and every claim of a pretrib gathering categorically.

You'll see. I hope you change before it's too late.

The Scriptures I posted previously thoroughly refute your attempt to make a liar out of Jesus, and John whom He gave He gave the Revelation to!

Quasar93

12 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

As is the confirmed acceptance of Christian theologians, the origin of the Church of Jesus Christ occurred with the arrival of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.  If you think the Church began without the Holy Spirit, please tell me just when that took place!

I care not for theologians. Yeshua sent out the 70. John was baptizing. I do not see your reasoning is any but the ideas of men. You can not definitively state when God's Church began. Maybe Elijah, Abram or Enoch or Moses or Aaron, or....??