IGNORED

What are the prophetic order of events until the end of this age ?

Quasar93

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Thank you for that scripture & it might be good for you to share what you see it means"

Revelation is written in segments and in repetitive narrative from chapter 8 thru chapter 19

Chapter 19:1-10 gives a setting of the pre-tribulation of the Lord's immortals as they observe the tribulation period on the earth

The discussion involves looking at the Lord's tribulation of the 70th week decreed and His venture to punish the inhabitants of the unbelieving world 

The marriage supper is also a part of the theme which involves those present  

Well said, Denis.  Except for your remark about the marriage supp0er in Rev.19.  Though the marriage is in Rev.19, there is no Scriptural support for the supper being there as well.  The following are the explanations for that:

Source for my views:

http://www.pre-trib.org/articles/view/marriage-supper-of-lamb

Quasar93

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry, I don't buy into your explanation on this matter

Revelation 19:1-10 is explicit and pre-tribulational

On 12/31/2017 at 5:05 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Quasar,

it is more beneficial to us and the readers if you address what is written and not expect people to read long links. You have stated some things but have NOT shown from scripture the proof. You know that is not correct. If something is the truth then God`s word is clear to all.

You are trying to make out that the `marriage` is like an earthly marriage. However the `marriage of the Lamb,` is NOT a romantic, earthly union of two people. That is NOT the meaning of the word at all. as I wrote previously God`s use of the word `marriage` is connected to `ownership, lord, and is definitely NOT how we view `marriage.` God made the nation of Israel, they rebelled, God divorced them, then in His loving kindness he restores them to Himself and He is their `owner, and Lord.` Israel is united with their God through Jesus. Thus the terminology of `marriage.` But marriage in God`s meaning not our romantic, sensual feelings.

Marilyn.

To correct the record: The following are my final views, Marilyn.  You are making up remarks I have allegedly written, that are totally inaccurate.  Either quote me directly or not at all please.  As previously posted:

>>>From Rev.19:7-21, the Scriptures reveal the marriage of the Bride/Church to the Lamb/Jesus.while the tribulation is taking place on earth.  The Bride is wearing fine linen, white and clean, representing the righteous acts of the saints [all believers].  In verse 14, the Church is seen returning from their marriage to the Lamb/Jesus, riding white horses [angels don't ride white horses], dressed in fine linen, white and clean, following Him [Jesus] in His ARMIES [both angels and the Church] from heaven.  Jesus will them fight the battle of Armageddon, leading His ARMIES from heaven, against the two beasts, the Antichrist , the False Prophet and the ten horns/nations [ON EARTH], and defeat them, ending the seven years of tribulation.   

“Hallelujah!

For our Lord God Almighty reigns.

Rev.19:7 "Let us rejoice and be glad

and give him glory!

For the wedding of the Lamb has come,

and his bride has made herself ready.

8Fine linen, bright and clean,

was given her to wear.”

(Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.)

9Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”

10At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”

The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast

11I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”a He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

king of kings and lord of lords.

17And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”

19Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh."<<<

Rev.20:6"Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years [on earth].

Jesus Kingdom will be 1,000 years right here on the earth!

After the last bowl judgment is thrown by God the Father to the earth – the battle of Armageddon ensues and then Jesus comes back to put a final end to all of it.
The Antichrist and False Prophet are the first ones to be thrown into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. Satan is then thrown into the Bottomless Pit for a thousand years, and all of the bad and unsaved people are kept in Hades (Hell) for the next 1000 years.

All of the above was discussed in my article titled, “Basic Overview of Main End Time Events,” so I will not repeat what was in that article. All the Scripture verses were given to you in that article on all of the above events.

Now that Jesus has returned back to our earth for the second and final time – what exactly is He going to do? He is going to be setting up a 1000 year Millennium Kingdom in which He will literally rule this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem in Israel. Here is what the Bible has to say about what will be going on during this time period.

The Bible says this period will be a time of perfect peace. Jesus will rule this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem, and He, and He alone will be the only official Ruler and King of this earth. Men will no longer war with one another and even the wild beasts like tigers and lions will be tame.

All of the saints who have been living with Jesus in heaven will be coming down with Him to help Him rule the nations of this world. Jesus will be the only God people will worship and serve. All other false religions will have been completely done away with. People will live long lives, possibly up to a 1000 years like they did before the flood of Noah.

Here are the main verses from Scripture that will give us this specific information Jesus Will Rule This Earth From the City of Jerusalem

Some people think that Jesus will not be literally ruling this earth from the city of Jerusalem. They think He will be ruling from Heaven where He is at now. I believe this view is wrong. The following Scripture verses will tell us, without any other possible interpretation, that Jesus will literally be ruling this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem, not from Heaven where He is at right now.

1. This first verse is from the Book of Psalms. It is God the Father making a statement that He will set His Son Jesus on the holy hill of Zion where He will literally rule from. God is saying that He is going to give Jesus the entire earth as His possession.

“He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure: “Yet I have set My King on My holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: The Lord has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, today I have begotten You, ask of Me, and I will give you the nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ” (Psalm 2:4-9)

2. This next verse says that God the Father will be giving Jesus the throne of King David, which is from Jerusalem, and that His kingdom will last forever.
“He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David … And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.” (Luke 1:32-33)

3. This next verse tells us that this kingdom will never be destroyed and that it will not be left to humans to try and manage. Humans have made nothing but a mess of things over the course of human history and God will no longer be putting up with us trying to run the world. This verse tells us that Jesus’ kingdom will now consume all of the other earthly kingdoms of this earth and break them into pieces.

“And in the days of these things the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.”

See also:  http://titusinstitute.com/bibleprophecy/kingdom.php 

In addition:

http://www.pre-trib.org/articles/view/marriage-supper-of-lamb

>>>

>>>You labor under false pretenses involving the interpretation of eschatology.  Please tell me how Israel, whom God has decreed to go through the tribulation, recorded in Jer.30:7 and Dan.9:27, can be in heaven for the marriage to the Lamb, and be going through the tribulation on earth at the same time? 

The KJV is the only major English translations of Rev.10:7 who refers the "wife" making herself ready for her marriage to the Lamb/Jesus.  The other major translations all refer to her as the Bride/Church.  Israel is the "wife" of Yahwey.  How can she somehow become the wife of both Yahwey and of Jesus at the same time?

First, Israel is the wife of Jehovah (Isa 54) while the church is the bride of Christ (Eph 5:22-33). Second, Israel gave birth to Christ (Rev 12:1-5) whereas Christ gave birth to the church (Matt 16:18).  Since Jesus is not yet married, He has no "wife."

I'll let you think about that one for now.

The Millennial reign of Christ on earth:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/deeperwalk/millennial-kingdom-of-christ-here-on-earth-t4146493.html<<<

>>>You labor under false pretenses involving the interpretation of eschatology.  Please tell me how Israel, whom God has decreed to go through the tribulation, recorded in Jer.30:7 and Dan.9:27, can be in heaven for the marriage to the Lamb, and be going through the tribulation on earth at the same time? 

The KJV is the only major English translations of Rev.10:7 who refers the "wife" making herself ready for her marriage to the Lamb/Jesus.  The other major translations all refer to her as the Bride/Church.  Israel is the "wife" of Yahwey.  How can she somehow become the wife of both Yahwey and of Jesus at the same time?

First, Israel is the wife of Jehovah (Isa 54) while the church is the bride of Christ (Eph 5:22-33). Second, Israel gave birth to Christ (Rev 12:1-5) whereas Christ gave birth to the church (Matt 16:18).  Since Jesus is not yet married, He has no "wife."

I'll let you think about that one for now.

The Millennial reign of Christ on earth:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/deeperwalk/millennial-kingdom-of-christ-here-on-earth-t4146493.html<<<

Would you care to hazard a guess as to how Jesus can have a wife, when He has not yet been married, according to Jewish custom?  Also, Rev.19:7-8 speak of the properation of the Bride/Church for her marriage to the Lamb/Jesus.  In verse 8 of the NIV, reference is made to the fine linen the Bride is wearing standing for the righteous acts of the saints.  If the saints do not represent the Church, in heaven, while Israel is on earth going through the tribulation, and then return with Jesus in His second coming, in verse 14 - then please tell me who they are.<<<

Quasar93

39 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Sorry, I don't buy into your explanation on this matter

Revelation 19:1-10 is explicit and pre-tribulational

Who are you addressing, Daniel?  From Rev.6 through 16 pertains to the seven seals; the seven trumpets and the seven bowls.  And you are saying Rev.19 is pre-trib?  The Scriptures do not agree with you.

Quasar93

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

All of the saints who have been living with Jesus in heaven will be coming down with Him to help Him rule the nations of this world. .......Jesus Will Rule This Earth From the City of Jerusalem

Also, Rev.19:7-8 speak of the properation of the Bride/Church for her marriage to the Lamb/Jesus.  In verse 8 of the NIV, reference is made to the fine linen the Bride is wearing standing for the righteous acts of the saints. 

Quasar93

Hi Quasar,

So if all the believers come down to earth and rule with Jesus throughout the millennium, then why in earth are they all holed up in Jerusalem, (where they definitely would NOT fit) and why are they and Jesus waiting for Satan and the world`s armies to surround them? So much for that great `peace` you mentioned.

Now no where in Rev. 19 does it speak of the Body of Christ. You have assumed that because of the `fine linen` the army is wearing. Now I have showed you before, that angels also are described with `fine linen,` meaning holy as against the demonic angels with Satan.

` And out of the temple came the seven angels having the seven plagues, CLOTHED IN PURE BRIGHT LINEN, and having their chests girded with golden bands.` (Rev. 15: 6)

The Lord Jesus Christ Himself (& the Apostle Paul by the Spirit) tells us who is coming with Him, and it is ONLY His angelic army -

When the Son of Man comes in His glory, & all the HOLY ANGELS with Him...` (Matt. 25: 31)

`the Son of Man .....comes in His own glory, & in His Father`s glory & in the glory of the HOLY ANGELS.` (Luke 9: 26)

`when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with HIS MIGHTY ANGELS.` (2 Thess. 1: 7)

Now a couple of other scriptures speak of the Lord coming with His Holy Ones.

`Then the Lord, my God, will come & all His HOLY ONES with Him.` (Zech. 14: 5 NAS)

`Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His HOLY ONES.` (Jude v.14 NAS)

`HOLY ONES,`  from the Heb. `quodos,` meaning sacred, holy,  & from the Greek `hagio,` also sacred, holy.

Most Bible interpretation have `holy ones,` or `holy angels,` however a couple of versions have wrongly written `saints,` & this has caused some confusion. However if we read all scripture on this subject it becomes quite clear that it is the Lord Jesus, Israel`s Messiah, coming to earth with His Holy Angels to judge the Nations & to deliver Israel.

The heavenly angelic army is described as wearing garments of fine linen that are white & clean.

`And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white & clean, followed Him, (King of Kings) on white horses.` (Rev. 19: 11 – 16)

`linen,` from the Greek word - `katharos,` meaning clean, clear, pure.

This is also the description of the angels coming out of the temple in heaven. They symbolically had garments of linen, white & clean. This is to distinguish them as holy angels & not demonic angels. (Rev. 15: 5 & 6)

Thus this heavenly army that comes with Israel`s Messiah is His Holy Angel Army, coming in power & glory.

BTW No one is riding (white)horses in the sky - they are symbolic of `power and glory`

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

[Zechariah 14:3-5] [Revelation 19:11-14]

These are resurrected humans, not angels 

Edited by Daniel 11:36
  • Thumbs Up 1

Rev.19:7-8 and 14 refer to the Church, not to angels.  There is nothing in the Scriptures pertaining to their all being in Jerusalem, as one of our esteemed members would have us believe.  The following is a view of the Biblical chronological events that will take place from our present time frame:

The Biblical chronological order of end time events:

1. The very next prophetic event to take place will be the rapture of the Church, consisting of everyone who believes in Jesus Christ as Lord, regardless of denomination, or no denomination at all, as taught by both Jesus as well as the apostle Paul. In Jn.14:2-4, 28; 1 Thes.4:13-18; 2 Thes.2:1-8; Rev.3:10 and 4:1-2. All those who died in Christ, to all those who are still alive at His coming in the clouds of the sky, for His Church, where we will all meet Jesus, from where He will take us to our Father in heaven, as He promised us in Jn.14:2-4 and 28.

2. The rapture of the Christian Church of Jesus Christ preceeds the revealing of the man of lawlessness/beast/antichrist, according to 2 Thes.2:3-4 and 7-8. Which then immediately sets off the seven years of tribulation, as recorded in Mt.24:4-31, Jesus amplification of Dan.9:27. Where the person who is all three of the "he's" in that verse, and the rider of the white horse in Rev.6:2, is revealed. All of whom are the antichrist. It is at this stage of end times chronology the 70th Week of Dan.9:27 will begin.

3. The tribulation is revealed in Jer.30:4-7, referred to as "Jacob's Trouble," and in Dan.9:27, the 70th and final week of God's decree upon the destiny of Israel. In God's revelation to the prophet Daniel, through the angel Gabriel, the 70 "Weeks" [7 years each] of years He has decreed upon the entire destiny of Israel. From the end of their 70 year exile, through the coming seven year tribulation. The person who will set it of is the antichrist, the "he" who will establish a seven year covenant/agreement with them. Dan.9:27.

Jesus amplified and confirmed Daniel's 70th and final "Week," consisting of the abomination that causes desolation, in Mt.24:15 and 21, and in the counterparts of Mk.13 and in Lk.21.

4. The fig trees have sprouted leaves, we can see for ourselves and know that summer is near. Lk.21:29. Which began with the new nation of Israel, when it was reestablished on May 14, 1948.

5. The Christian Church of Jesus Christ is called up into heaven, symbolically illustrated by the apostle John in Rev.4:1-2, confirming 2 Thes.2:3 and 7-8. As prophecied in Jn.14:2-4, 28 and 1 Thes.4:16-17, while Israel and all non-believers will go through the seven year tribulation. The Church is seen again at their marriage of the Lamb [Jesus Christ] to His Bride [The Church] in heaven, recorded in Rev.19:7-9, while the tribulation is taking place on earth.

6. Jesus will return, seven ears later, with His Church, following Him on white horses, dressed in fine linen, white and clean, which stands for the righteous acts of the saints [Verse 8 NIV]. In His Second Coming to the earth, with His angels, in His armies from heaven, in Zech.14:4-5, Mt.24:31, Jude 14, and Rev.19:14.

7. Jesus will fight the battle of Armageddon, with His armies from heaven and end it, recorded in Rev.19:11-21. And save the remnant of Israel, who then recognize Him as their Messiah, recorded in Zech.12:10, and "all Israel will be saved," recorded in Rom.11:26...

8. The antichrist and the false prophet will be thrown into the lake of fire, and the armies of the ten horns [nations] are destroyed. Rev19:17-21. Jesus prophecy in Jn.10:16 will then be fulfilled, when there will be one fold [Israel and His Church] and one Shepherd. It is at this stage of end times chronology the 70 Weeks prophecy in Dan.9:27 will end.
9..Satan is caught and thrown into the Abyss for the same 1,000 years that Jesus will reign, in His kingdom here on the earth. Rev.20:6, confirming Mt.6:9-13; Zech.6:12-13, described in Ez.40-47; Acts 1:6; 2:29-30 and 15:16.

10. The first resurrection takes place which consists of all those brought to the Lord during the tribulation by the 144,000 Israelite evangelists. They will be martyred during the tribulation, by the two beasts, the antichrist, the false prophet and the ten horns [nations] allied to them. Those who are brought to Christ by the 144,000 Israelite evangelists, in the absence of the departed Church during the tribulation, do not belong to the Christian Church [who will be raptured before the seven year tribulation begins, as addressed above]. They will be made priests of God and of Christ, and rule with Him for 1,000 years, after their resurrection, according to Rev.20:4 and 6. They will be beheaded and pay with their lives for their testimony of Jesus, by the two beasts, the antichrist, the false prophet and the ten horns [nations] allied to them..

11. The Millennial Kingdom of Christ will consist of the one body of Christ, His Church, all those who survived the tribulation, besides the resurrected martyrs, and the remnant of Israel. In numbers alone, from an estimated original 7 billion people, there will only be 2.3 billion remaining , of those who had to go through the tribulation, recorded in Zech.13:8. Life expectancy will be greatly increased. Isa.65:20 and 11:6-9.

12. Jesus 1,000 year kingdom will begin at this point, according to Rev.20:6, here on the earth, on the throne of David, in the restored kingdom of Israel, confirming Acts 1:6; 2:29-30 and 15:16. At the same time the 1,000 years Satan will be in the Abyss, according to Rev.20:1-3. Jesus prophecy in Jn.10:16 will then be fulfilled, when there will be one fold, Israel and the Church, with one Shepherd. When Jesus Millennial kingdom has ended, 1,000 years later, at the Great White Throne judgment, recorded in Rev.20:11-15. Satan will be released and go out to deceive the people and nations again in his last rebellion against God and gather a huge army who come against God's people, surrounding Jerusalem. But God will send fire and sulfur down from heaven, as He did at Sodom and Gomorrah, destroying them all, and throwing Satan into the lake of fire, forever, in Rev.20:7-10.

13. The second resurrection takes place according to Rev.20:5, that consists of all those who will be saved during the Millennial reign of Jesus here on the earth, as well as the Godless and wicked, at the Great White Throne Judgment, set up to judge them, right here on earth. The sea, death and Hades all give up their dead and will then be thrown into the lake of fire. Meaning, that all who were in the 'temporal holding tanks' of Sheol, Hades and Hell will be removed to face judgment, along with death itself, disposed of forever. For all those who participate in the second resurrection, if their name is not found in the book of life, will be thrown into the lake of fire forever. Rev.20:11-15, and Dan.12:2 and Mt.25:46 will be fulfilled.

14. The old heaven and earth will pass away, recorded in Rev.21:1 [Destroyed by fire according to 2 Pet.3:7] and God will provide an all new heaven and earth, and the new eternal city of Jerusalem will descend from heaven, 1,500 miles long and as wide as it is long and as high as it is wide, Rev.21:1-16.

15. The rest of chapters 21 and 22 allude to a description of the coming eternal city and life of all believers who will be with the Lord forever.

Quasar93

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

On 12/30/2017 at 6:44 PM, Dennis1209 said:

(1) There's no word Bible in the Bible. 

(2) There's no word trinity in the Bible.

(3) There is no word Rapture in the Bible, etc. etc.

Is that proof or an assumption?

Hi Dennis,

1) That is an assumption on your part.

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil." (1 Thess 5:21-22)

Matthew 1:1 βιβλος γενεσεως ιησου χριστου υιου δαβιδ υιου αβρααμ (Textus Receptus)

βιβλος is the word "Bible" - so the word Bible *IS* in the Bible!

Edited by Ed J

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

On 12/31/2017 at 8:42 PM, ENOCH2010 said:

The 3 of you all are wrong, they ain't no such thing as a pre-trib rapture. 

ditto

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 12/28/2017 at 10:58 PM, Quasar93 said:

What are the prophetic order of events until the end of this age ?

1. The present day population has now reached the 7 billion mark and will continue counting rapidly from this point on.

2.  People will not only continue being born into the present population, but will also continue to die.  Those who die are relegated to two places:

A. All those of us who are believers in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will go to be with Him spiritually, immediately following their physical death, according to Ecc.12:7; 2 Cor.5:6-8; Phil.1:21-23; Jn.3:16 and Jn.10:27-29.  

B.  All those who do not believe in Jesus Christ will go to Sheol/Hades/Hell, spiritually, immediately following their physical death, according to Mt.25:41, 46; Lk.16:19-23; Jn.3:18 and Jn.5:28-29.

C.  "Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me.'"  Jn.14:6.

3.  The very next prophetic event according to the Scriptures will be the appearance of the Lord Jesus in the air, when all of us who belong to Him, His Church, will be caught up together in the clouds to meet Him there according to Jn.14:1-4, 28; 1 Thes.4:13-18 and 2 Thes.2:1-8, from where He will take us to our Father in heaven, before the 7 year tribulation begins.     

4.  The beast/antichrist, also known as the man of lawlessness and all three of the "he's" of Dan.9:27, whom Satan will give his throne, power and great authority to, will then be revealed, according to 2 Thes.2:3-4, 7-8; Rev.6:2 and Rev.13:1-2.  Who is the trigger of the seven year tribulation, also known as the Day of the Lord and the 70th and final week [7 years] of God's decree upon the destiny of Israel.

5.  A seven year period of time will take place at that time, as described in 4. above, called the TRIBULATION.  At the mid-point, or the middle of the week [a 7 year Hebrew period of time], after 3.5 years have taken place, the beast/antichrist, the three "he's" of Dan.9:27, will set up an abomination of desolation in God's temple, confirmed in 2 Thes.2:4.  The final 3.5 years of the 7 year tribulation are called the GREAT TRIBULATION.  Which Jesus confirmed in Mt.24:15: "For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now - and never to be equalled again," in Mt.24:21. 

6.  Many terrible judgements are prophecied, of God's wrath, during the coming 7 years of tribulation, expressed in the 7 seals, the 7 trumpets and the 7 bowls, recorded in Rev.6:1 through Rev.18:24.  Immediately followed by the marriage of the Lamb [Jesus] to His Bride [The Church] in heaven, in Rev.19:7-8.  Where they have been since Rev.4:1-2, where the apostle John symbolizes the Church being caught up to meet Jesus in the clouds of the sky, as recorded in 1 Thes.4:17.  When He will take everyone who believe in Him, to our Father in heaven before the 7 year tribulation begins, according to 2 Thes.2:1-3, as He promised in Jn.14:2-4 and 28.

7.  Immediately after the marriage of the Lamb to His Bride, in Rev.19:7-8, Jesus returns in His second advent to the earth, with His angels, according to Mt.24:31, and all His saints [Church], following Him in His armies from heaven.  Riding on white horses, dressed in fine linen, [which stands for the righteous acts of the saints] white and clean, recorded in Rev.19:14.  See also Zech.14:4-5 and Jude 14.

8.  When Jesus returns to the earth in His second advent, with His angels and saints, the Church, with indestructable, glorified bodies, He will lead us into the battle of Armageddon, against the two beasts, the antichrist and the false prophet together with the ten horns [nations] allied to them.  They have Israel under seige as described in Zech.14:1-6.  Jesus and His armies from heaven will free Israel from the seige and they will finally recognize Him as their Messiah, according to Zech.12:10.  When all Israel will be saved, though only one third of the original population will survive, as seen in Zech.13:8, fulfilling Rom.11:26, as well as Jn.10:16.  When the two sheep folds of Jesus, Israel and the Church, become one, with one Shepherd.  The two beasts, the antichrist and the false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire forever, and the armies of the ten horns [nations] will be   destroyed, according to Rev.19:17-20, and the battle of Armageddon is over, ending the 7 years of tribulation.

9. Satan will then be thrown into the Abyss, chained and locked up for 1,000 years, recorded in Rev.20:1-3, concurrent with the 1,000 years Jesus will reign in His kingdom here on earth.  

10.  The first resurrection will then take place of all the martyred saints, first seen in the parenthetic Rev.7:9-17, who had been brought to the Lord during the tribulation, by the 144,000 Israelite evangelists God will place here on the earth, found in Rev.7:1-8.   Who will preach the eternal Gospel to all those left here on the earth in the absence of the Church Jesus will took with Him to heaven before the 7 year tribulation begins, as addressed previously in 3. above.  In the same way He will send His two witnesses from heaven, Moses and Elijah, in Rev.11:3-6.  All those who participate in the first resurrection will be made priests of God and of Christ and rule with Him for 1,000 years, recorded in Rev.20:4 and 6, in the millennial kingdom of Christ on earth.

11.  Jesus will establish His Millennial kingdom at this time, build a new temple of the Lord, according to Zech.6:12-13, and He will sit on His throne as both King and Priest.  His kingdom will be populated by all those resurrected martyrs from the tribulation, as well as those who survived  alive from it, both Jews and Gentiles alike.  From an estimated population of 7 billion people at the start of the 7 year tribulation, only one third will survive, according to Zech.13:8., or about 2.33 billion people.  Many of whom will be unregenrated non-believers, even after the tribulation and of God's wrath.

12.  During Jesus 1,000 year reign, life will continue much the same as it does now, such as marriages, births and deaths, though life expectancy will be greatly increased.  According to Isa.65:20, "...an old man who does not live out his years, he who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere youth...even considered to be accursed.  But there will be many saved during this period of 1,000 years of peace on earth, with the presence of Jesus Himself on earth as well as all the priests from the first resurrection.

13.  Satan will be released from the Abyss at the end of the 1,000 years he will be locked up there, and will once again go out to deceive people and the nations, recorded in Rev.20:1-3.  He will generate an army numbering as the sands of the sea, from all over the world to bring up against God's people around Jerusalem.  But God will send fire and sulfur down from heaven destroying his army, and Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire, where the antichrist and the false prophet were thrown 1,000 ears before, in Rev.19:20, where he will be tormented day and night, for ever and ever.

14.  [Keep in mind, this is all a prophecy of things yet to take place - where the language of it seems as though it is either in the present tense or has already taken place]. The Great White Throne judgement will take place at the end of Jesus Millennial reign here on earth, according to Rev.20:11-15, with the second resurrection taking place, as recorded in Rev.20:5, when Dan.12:2; Mt.25:4, 46 and Jn.5:28-29 will be fulfilled.  Some to eternal life and others to eternal shame and condemnation.  Earth and sky fled from His presence and there was no place for them.  And the dead were standing before the throne, great and small and books were opened.  Then the book of life was opened and the dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.  The sea gave up the dead that were in it and death and Sheol/Hades/Hell gave up the dead that were in them and each person was judged according to what he had done.  Death, Sheol/Hades/Hell were thrown into the lake of fire.  The lake of fire is the second death; physical death is the first and spiritual death is the second.  If anyones name is not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

15.  Then the present heaven and earth will pass away, destroyed by fire, according to 2 Pet.3:7 and Rev.21:1, and God will provide a new heaven and earth, without any oceans.  The new Jerusalem will come down from God in heaven, which is His house in which there are many mansions for all of us who belong to Christ to live in.  It is 1,500 miles long, 1,500 miles wide and 1,500 miles high.  There are many other awesome attributes revealed in the rest of Rev.21 ans 22.  This is the new eternal heaven and earth Jesus promised us in Jn.3:16 and in Jn.14:1-4 where where Almighty God and the Lamb [Jesus] will live among us throughout all eternity.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!                     

Quasar93

I'm a pretribulation myself. I also believe in the doctrine of imminecy, that Christ could come for His church at any time. With that said, being on the same page, let's discuss this a bit further should our Lord tarry. 

If the Lord tarries, perhaps our Rapture may not be the next prophetic event on the calendar? Considering the official start of the tribulation, when the Antichrist confirms a covenant with Israel and the many; Israel will be living in relative peace the first 31/2 years of the tribulation until the mid point when the AOD occurs. Agreed? A number of things must occur involving Israel prior to the beginning of the tribulation, that I think it possible to be witnessed before the Rapture? 

For example: It appears the Gog-Magog invasion has to occur no later than 31/2 years prior to the start of the tribulation. Israel will be cleaning up that mess from the invasion and be burning those weapons of war instead of fuel for "seven years". At the abomination of desolation at mid-trib; whom is going to be left to continue to clean up, and continue to burn those weapons or even care about it?

For the same reason, Damascus, Syria must be reduced to a ruinous heap no longer habitable over night [Isa 17:, Jer 49:]. It seems apparent the Israeli Defense Forces are responsible for leveling Damascus over night. The description of this event seems to point to the Samson option. Whereby Israel has no choice but to act for their national survival. Israel's sorties are increasing and getting very close to Damascus as we speak. Damascus is the headquarters of the terrorists and all the major players described in Eze 38: - 39:. Perhaps this event is the trigger for the Gog-Magog invasion??? 

It appears Elam; which is 1/6 of what is now Iran's SW geographic border area, and home to Iran's nuclear program at Bushehr along the Persian Gulf. Possibly will be destroyed prior to the start of the tribulation [Jer 49:]? The dummies have there nuclear materials, storage and potential weaponry smack dab on top of the globes most devastating and active seismic zone. Perhaps the Lord is going to shake them up, or possibly a strike from Israel or another country such as Saudi Arabia in retaliation and response on their attacks???

Then we have the Psalm 83: war, which hasn't happened with all the players described and listed; and the 1948, 1967 or 1973 wars were not it. All Israel's bordering nations and terrorists groups want nothing more than to drive Israel into the sea, and she be remembered no more. The Bible goes into great detail about the Gog-Magog invasion and who the players are. Why are none of Israel's surrounding enemies mentioned including Syria, in the Gog-Magog invasion? This too would have to happen before the start of the tribulation for the reasons outlined above, being at peace the first half of the tribulation, then fleeing for their lives at the AOD. 

At any rate, I'm not dogmatic in my views; based on scripture I see these events coming to pass prior to the tribulation. One undeniable thing is, we already see the buildup, rhetoric and posturing of all the players, including Turkey's about face from a secular country getting along with Israel, to a radical regime that wants the return of the Ottoman Empire. Time will tell, and the time is just around the corner. 

Edited by Dennis1209