IGNORED

Medically Documented (including a surgeon previously on call for the US President) Miraculous Regrowth of Bruce Van Natta's Small Intestine Was Covered By The History Channel's Miracles Decoded Series and the DiscoveryLife, CBN and Yes TV Channels

rontiger

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:
2 hours ago, DJ7 said:

No actually comes from study of the word spending time with God, and listening to Him.

Well something is off .     cause you keep denying those scriptures you claim to be reading .

Issiah makes it so clear ,  as do many other places.    even an apostle said my LORD and MY GOD .    JESUS did not say NO I am not .   

You seeing something all off.     Perhaps we should examine JESUS own sayings and see if perhaps you are not willfully twisting or omitting them.

I have noticed when one is off like this , it is due to they willfully disregaurd something JESUS taught .    

You see you can't even refute what I have said. You obviously haven't studied the word for yourself and seen what it says.

You believe so much that Jesus is God when God Himself says He is not a human of flesh and blood. YET JESUS IS FLESH AND BLOOD.

If Jesus is God then Numbers 23:19 is wrong in saying that God is not human nor is God the son of man.

YET Jesus says he is the son of man.

So tell me which is correct??

1 hour ago, Yowm said:
2 hours ago, DJ7 said:

No actually comes from study of the word spending time with God, and listening to Him.

Just proof that you need to take advantage of the teachers God has given to his body the Church, because your view is totally unscriptural as many have shown you.

And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
(1Co 12:28)

Being a Lone Ranger in your case will only lead to more heresy, as you have no one but yourself to be accountable to.

My view?

Actually it's only what the bible actually says. 

I posted verses that contradict the trinity and Jesus being God and you can't even challenge them.

Imagine if I listed the hundreds of verses that totally refute Jesus being God.

I wait for your explanation of those verses I've mentioned.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

58 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

We could spend a lifetime explaining them to you, but without the Holy Spirit you will never understand.  Repent!  Get to know Jesus of the bible, the only hope for salvation.  As long as you deny Him, you are doomed.

I Corinthians 2:14  The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

40 minutes ago, wingnut- said:
1 hour ago, DJ7 said:

We could spend a lifetime explaining them to you, but without the Holy Spirit you will never understand.  Repent!  Get to know Jesus of the bible, the only hope for salvation.  As long as you deny Him, you are doomed.

I Corinthians 2:14  The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

I actually have the holy spirit as evidence of the holy spirit is speaking in tongues.

You still didn't even bother to look at the verses I mentioned as you didn't say anything about them.

But here, look up Numbers 23:19 and Matthew 8:20 and explain to me how Jesus is God when Jesus is a man and God isn't a man.

4 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

I actually have the holy spirit as evidence of the holy spirit is speaking in tongues.

You still didn't even bother to look at the verses I mentioned as you didn't say anything about them.

But here, look up Numbers 23:19 and Matthew 8:20 and explain to me how Jesus is God when Jesus is a man and God isn't a man.

You have a spirit alright, but it isn't holy.  As has already been stated, you cannot even understand the simple things.  Even the unbelieving Pharisees understood what Jesus meant when He said, I AM.  Because they at least understood some of the basics about God, you fail to even grasp that much.  Just as you fail to grasp what the Word made flesh means.

There is very little difference between you and a Muslim, they would surely applaud your beliefs, other than correcting you about God having a Son.  Plenty of scripture has been given to you, and you disregard it all in pursuit of your false teaching.

Numbers 23:15 Balaam said to Balak, “Stand here beside your burnt offering, while I meet the Lord over there.” 16 And the Lord met Balaam and put a word in his mouth and said, “Return to Balak, and thus shall you speak.”

John 1:18  No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, He has made Him known.

Hmmmm who was that Balaam was meeting....... I wonder.

Genesis 32:30  So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, “For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered.”

Hmmmmmm who was that Jacob was wrestling....... I wonder.

I John 4:12  No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

Hmmmmmm God abides in us, this sounds so familiar...... I wonder.

John 6:56  Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him.

Hmmmmm Jesus said this...... I wonder.

John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. 5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. 7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Hmmmmm Jesus said all of this as well....... I wonder.

II Timothy 1:14  By the Holy Spirit who dwells within us, guard the good deposit entrusted to you.

Hmmmmmm that makes a Trinity..... I wonder.

I John 4:13 By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.

Hmmmmmm Now who was it again that said abide in me, and I abide in you?  Well goodness gracious, that was JESUS...... Eureka!

I John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Getting any clearer?  Time to get on the right side of things, before it is too late.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

39 minutes ago, wingnut- said:
1 hour ago, DJ7 said:

You have a spirit alright, but it isn't holy.  As has already been stated, you cannot even understand the simple things.  Even the unbelieving Pharisees understood what Jesus meant when He said, I AM.  Because they at least understood some of the basics about God, you fail to even grasp that much.  Just as you fail to grasp what the Word made flesh means.

There is very little difference between you and a Muslim, they would surely applaud your beliefs, other than correcting you about God having a Son.  Plenty of scripture has been given to you, and you disregard it all in pursuit of your false teaching.

Numbers 23:15 Balaam said to Balak, “Stand here beside your burnt offering, while I meet the Lord over there.” 16 And the Lord met Balaam and put a word in his mouth and said, “Return to Balak, and thus shall you speak.”

John 1:18  No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, He has made Him known.

Hmmmm who was that Balaam was meeting....... I wonder.

Genesis 32:30  So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, “For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered.”

Hmmmmmm who was that Jacob was wrestling....... I wonder.

I John 4:12  No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

Hmmmmmm God abides in us, this sounds so familiar...... I wonder.

John 6:56  Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him.

Hmmmmm Jesus said this...... I wonder.

John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. 5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. 7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Hmmmmm Jesus said all of this as well....... I wonder.

II Timothy 1:14  By the Holy Spirit who dwells within us, guard the good deposit entrusted to you.

Hmmmmmm that makes a Trinity..... I wonder.

I John 4:13 By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.

Hmmmmmm Now who was it again that said abide in me, and I abide in you?  Well goodness gracious, that was JESUS...... Eureka!

I John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Getting any clearer?  Time to get on the right side of things, before it is too late.

And after all that you still can't explain what I said. Why don't you actually study out the verses with a concordance and actually see what they say? Because I have spent the time, the hours days weeks studying it out. I actually know what I'm talking about.

3 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

And after all that you still can't explain what I said. Why don't you actually study out the verses with a concordance and actually see what they say? Because I have spent the time, the hours days weeks studying it out. I actually know what I'm talking about.

No, you really don't.  This is why you ignore all the scripture offered to you.  The only time you have spent, is learning Muslim arguments and figuring out how to slip into that sheep costume.  It won't save you in the end, you are in the same boat with them.

1 minute ago, wingnut- said:

No, you really don't.  This is why you ignore all the scripture offered to you.  The only time you have spent, is learning Muslim arguments and figuring out how to slip into that sheep costume.  It won't save you in the end, you are in the same boat with them.

I see you just said that to Jesus........

3 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

I see you just said that to Jesus........

You're not Jesus.