• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

If GOD were done with the jews its like paul said...................he would have had no hope.   HE aint .   PREACH the gospel to them.   if they or anyone for that matter

receives it not , they damned to perdition.     Damned to perdition.      Damned to perdition.

But if any jew or gentile receives the gospel and follows Christ ,    Eternal life ,   eternal life ,  eternal life .

May this sink so deep into the hearts and minds of all that read it ,    at any autospsy it could be seen etched in their hearts and minds .    YEAH its that serious.

and I promise ,  I promise if any man , woman ever tells a jew they don't need JESUS ,   THEY BLOOD IS ON YOU. and you will see perdition too. 

THAT SEROIUS .    SO say it with me three times.    JESUS ONLY SAVES and only JESUS saves .    whatever order you say it makes no difference .   JUST say it with me.

You are missing something. I agree with your point that ONLY JESUS saves. But they come to Jesus very late in this game: AFTER the 70th week and AFTER Jesus comes, and FINALLY when then see the nail holes in His hands. 

Now, I have a question for you: will they at that time become born again, with a regenerated spirit? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, iamlamad said:

There is not going to be world peace until Jesus comes and enforces peace! Good post!

Just to be sure .  this will be AFTER the great tribulation , after the wrath of GOD,  in the thousand years.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Just to be sure .  this will be AFTER the great tribulation , after the wrath of GOD,  in the thousand years.

Exactly! In the Millennial reign of Christ. That 1000 years so many can't force themselves to believe in. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, iamlamad said:

You are missing something. I agree with your point that ONLY JESUS saves. But they come to Jesus very late in this game: AFTER the 70th week and AFTER Jesus comes, and FINALLY when then see the nail holes in His hands. 

Now, I have a question for you: will they at that time become born again, with a regenerated spirit? 

Tell that to pual.   he was a jew who came to JESUS.   We got to keep warning them REPENT Now ,  because even paul a jew KNEW

its too late once JESUS returns .  whoever was TRULY of HIM will receive the reward, but whoever did not , jew or gentile receives the lake of fire.

And any jew or gentile who receives Christ Is born again.    Many doctrines that are believed today , has caused many to either to stop preaching the gospel to the jews

as though some time late in the game they just going to come.   SO happy the early church never taught that , but instead both jew and gentile alike

knew GET the gospel out to all that has breath . 

Exactly! In the Millennial reign of Christ. That 1000 years so many can't force themselves to believe in. 

Yeah,   I know many who either teach we in it now and its all an alleogorical thing or etc.

NOT true.  and the scrips prove it .    Some teach we in the time where satan AFTER the thousand years has been released.  NOT TRUE either.

FOR if we were either in or its after ,   they got some heavy explaining to do.

I mean its very specific that at the COMING of Christ the beast and false prophet who had deceived the world , the one who had ushered in the mark

THEM two..............they get cast alive into a lake of fire.   From whence they never get out.

SO they would have to be gone.   Number two.   at the same time they are cast into a lake of fire , satan is bound that he can no longer DECIEVE the nations .

SO who on earth is doing all this deceiving and when was their a time when the nations were not deceived. SO yeah not YET has this happened.

Number three.   IF we notice at the end of the thousand years, satan is released to deceive the nations.

hey and they march against the holy city .   satan is then cast into the lake of fire.............WHERE BOTH THE FALSE PROPHET AND BEAST HAVE BEEN .

SO if they teach we in the thousand years...................ITS IMPOSSIBLE cause I see mass deception roaring about

plus they need to show me a thousand year period which no nation period was deceived.   because as scripture makes abundantely clear

in that thousand years.............satan IS BOUND so he CANT , yeah as in CANT deceive the nations and the false prophet and beast are burning alive in a lake of fire

so they sure cantbe deceiving .    SEE HOW SIMPLE that is .    Yet most cant see simple anymore and instead believe whatever some man teaches.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Tell that to pual.   he was a jew who came to JESUS.   We got to keep warning them REPENT Now ,  because even paul a jew KNEW

its too late once JESUS returns .  whoever was TRULY of HIM will receive the reward, but whoever did not , jew or gentile receives the lake of fire.

And any jew or gentile who receives Christ Is born again.    Many doctrines that are believed today , has caused many to either to stop preaching the gospel to the jews

as though some time late in the game they just going to come.   SO happy the early church never taught that , but instead both jew and gentile alike

knew GET the gospel out to all that has breath . 

Did  you not read about the judgment of the nations? Sorry, but Paul probably did not know about it. The sheep get to go past go and enter the millennial kingdom. There is not one hint that they are born again people. OF COURSE it is better than they get born again during the church age. I am not saying that. What I am saying is, God in His great mercy will supernaturally protect those that flee into the wilderness and they will survive the 70th week. And they will then SEE Jesus and SEE the nail holes in his hands. Up until that time, I am convinced they have not yet believed that Jesus was their Messiah - not until they SEE that proof. I could be wrong here, but this is the way I read it.

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yeah,   I know many who either teach we in it now and its all an alleogorical thing or etc.

NOT true.  and the scrips prove it .    Some teach we in the time where satan AFTER the thousand years has been released.  NOT TRUE either.

FOR if we were either in or its after ,   they got some heavy explaining to do.

I mean its very specific that at the COMING of Christ the beast and false prophet who had deceived the world , the one who had ushered in the mark

THEM two..............they get cast alive into a lake of fire.   From whence they never get out.

SO they would have to be gone.   Number two.   at the same time they are cast into a lake of fire , satan is bound that he can no longer DECIEVE the nations .

SO who on earth is doing all this deceiving and when was their a time when the nations were not deceived. SO yeah not YET has this happened.

Number three.   IF we notice at the end of the thousand years, satan is released to deceive the nations.

hey and they march against the holy city .   satan is then cast into the lake of fire.............WHERE BOTH THE FALSE PROPHET AND BEAST HAVE BEEN .

SO if they teach we in the thousand years...................ITS IMPOSSIBLE cause I see mass deception roaring about

plus they need to show me a thousand year period which no nation period was deceived.   because as scripture makes abundantely clear

in that thousand years.............satan IS BOUND so he CANT , yeah as in CANT deceive the nations and the false prophet and beast are burning alive in a lake of fire

so they sure cantbe deceiving .    SEE HOW SIMPLE that is .    Yet most cant see simple anymore and instead believe whatever some man teaches.

I agree: Impossible! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Did  you not read about the judgment of the nations? Sorry, but Paul probably did not know about it. The sheep get to go past go and enter the millennial kingdom. There is not one hint that they are born again people. OF COURSE it is better than they get born again during the church age. I am not saying that. What I am saying is, God in His great mercy will supernaturally protect those that flee into the wilderness and they will survive the 70th week. And they will then SEE Jesus and SEE the nail holes in his hands. Up until that time, I am convinced they have not yet believed that Jesus was their Messiah - not until they SEE that proof. I could be wrong here, but this is the way I read it.

This is in correct .  Once one has to see to believe ITS TOO LATE.  

Please I beg and plead just stop teaching that part .  You got some things right . Don't let this hinder the truth you can share with others.

Let just focus on warning every jew and gentile repent and believe the gospel .    Just focus on that .

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Your theories are myth. Sorry to be so blunt. No one has ever pointed to events in the past and aligned them with the 7 trumpet judgments or the vial judgments. Why is that? Because these are FUTURE events. Perhaps you should do a study on this word: FUTURE. It is not a bad word. 

So, "no, not one" is your defense?

Well, it is true..."no, not one" believes. But God Himself has been perfectly clear with the proper "tense" of when things occur in truth: We "were" crucified and raised up with Christ, He came "quickly", and the "world sees Me no more"...But you look for Him in the world and in the future, contrary to all that is written, yet He has come already "while you were unaware"...just as He said.

Edited by ScottA

6 hours ago, ScottA said:

So, "no, not one" is your defense?

Well, it is true..."no, not one" believes. But God Himself has been perfectly clear with the proper "tense" of when things occur in truth: We "were" crucified and raised up with Christ, He came "quickly", and the "world sees Me no more"...But you look for Him in the world and in the future, contrary to all that is written, yet He has come already "while you were unaware"...just as He said.

For the readers: Where are we NOW in the book of Revelation? What is history and what is future?

The fifth seal is about the church age martyrs. There is a total number coming, but people are still be added to this group daily.

On the other hand, the 6th seal is the start of the Day of the Lord. There has never been a world wide earthquake, but one is coming.  

The 7th seal then opens the 70th week of Daniel, 7 years of judgment like this world has never seen. It will begin with the trumpet judgments, which will begin with nuclear war. 

So the church has been between the 5th and 6th seal for these nearly 2000 years, waiting for the pretrib rapture that will END the age of grace, and usher in a time of judgment. And this is exactly what God told those martyrs at the fifth seal. Judgment must wait until the very last church age martyr has been killed. 

Some will not believe this until they find themselves left behind, as the real church has been caught up and on its way to heaven. How many times has Jesus told us to WATCH.