IGNORED

What are the events that will take place in the end times ?

Quasar93

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

As long as there are wars in the world,Christ will not return

Matthew 24:6 "And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet."

I Thessalonians 5:3 "For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

Mark 13 gives us all the seals of Revelation

In Mark 13 Jesus is going to give His disciples, and to us the seven seals, and these seals are also recorded in the Book of Revelation. They are the seals that mark the end of this earth age of the flesh. The very word "Revelation" means "to reveal", to make known.

https://www.theseason.org/mark/mark13.htm

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Yes it does identify when they are and thus what events they are  brother, you totally missed the clue I gave you that proves it can be nothing but what I stated, I understand you probably are thinking in old ways as I was until Thur. so its easy to overlook new revelation from the Holy Spirit when we have old thoughts ingrained. I'll try to be more clear.

Dan. 12:11 And from the time that the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. (SACRIFICE is not in Hebrew text)

Until we understand the KEY we can't understand that the 1335 can not be the END but has to be BEFORE the Midway point. Now I am going to show you the KEY again, it can not be wrong if you will just think.

The 1290 is the Abomination of Desolation in Daniel 12. Thus it has to be BEFORE the 1260 thus EVERY NUMBER is Reversed engineered so to speak in this chapter. Its really the 1230 or 1290 days until Jesus returns. Because the Abomination can't come 30 days after the holy people are scattered thus the 1335 must also come BEFORE the 1260 and the 1290. Since the 1290 CAN NOT come before the 1260 it is not days into the future, its days from a certain point until the END TIME. 

The 1260 is the Midway point, the 1290 is a AOD so it has to be BEFORE !! The 1260 NOT AFTER. 

Thus the 1335 is also before. 

Imagine it like this, we have a 7 year contract to work in Oil fields, and I am a quirky boss. On day 1335 most bosses would be talking about 1335 days into a 2520 day time period, but I am speaking about a day 1335 days from the END of our contract. I am not speaking about the LAST DAY, but about a specific day/Event 1335 days from the end. All three days are described as such. The first day is 1260, it can be confusing because its exactly in the MIDDLE, but the Abomination CAN NOT come after the SCATTERING of the holy people, so how can 1290 be AFTER 1260? It cant, which means the 1290 is ACTUALLY 1290 days from the END !! Which would make it 30 days before the Holy people are scattered.

Here's where its SIMPLE. Israel CAN NOT FLEE (1260 event) 30 days before the ABOMINATION (1290 event) even happens. 

The NUMBERS ARE ALL REVERSED !! Now that we know that we can understand the 1335 is the Two-Witnesses, they show up 1335 days before the Second Coming.

Negative!  Biblical prophecy is interpreted literally, as documented in the following

Applying Scripture Literally.

This is the first key to understanding all scripture. The fundamental issue to settle is the correct rules of interpreting Bible Prophecy. Different prophetic viewpoints mostly come from differing approaches to interpretation. Literal or Plain Interpretation means we must interpret prophecy like all other scripture - in its plain meaning according to the laws of language, as the author intended it and as the original hearers would have understood it. This has far-reaching consequences. Literal interpretation requires us to read any passage in context, so that our understanding of it must fit with what comes before and after it. Moreover since we believe the whole Bible together forms the Word of God, our interpretation must also fit (agree) with the rest of Scripture.

Opposing the LITERAL approach is an ALLEGORICAL (spiritualising) approach to prophecy, which allows people to change (twist) the obvious meaning of a verse, to fit their preconceived ideas. The literal approach is to take all scripture in its plain meaning, unless it does not make sense and is obviously meant to be interpreted symbolically. However, the other approach often rejects the literal meaning of a scripture and tries to replace it by a ‘spiritual’ interpretation, even when its plain meaning makes perfect sense. Literal interpretation does not mean we cannot see spiritual parallels to the literal fulfilment or make spiritual applications of it, but first of all, it upholds the literal fulfilment of the prophecy.

Now prophetic literature (like the Book of Revelation) contains much language that is obviously symbolic and pictorial, to help us understand and visualise unfamiliar spiritual realities by comparing them to familiar things around us. Literal interpretation means we interpret obvious symbolic language accordingly.

Three examples to test if you read prophecy literally:

(1) Isaiah 11:6-9: ‘the wolf will lie down with the lamb’. The transformation of the animal kingdom or harmony of all kinds of people in the Church?

(2) Revelation 7:1-8: Will there literally be 144,000 evangelists from Israel, 12,000 from each tribe, or is this a symbolic of the Church?

(3) Revelation 20:1-7 Will there be a literal 1,000 years as described here,or is it simply symbolic of a long time-period?

We can still bring forth spiritual types, analogies and allegories from a literal understanding as long as we don't deny their primary and plain meaning. In fact, it is essential to grasp their plain meaning before making spiritual application from them. Moreover we can apply to the Church, God’s promises to Israel concerning the New Covenant (see Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Hebrews 8:7-13), because although the New Covenant belongs first of all to Israel, we have been baptised into Christ (Abraham’s seed), and thus we qualify to participate fully in the spiritual blessings of the New Covenant.

The main reason that there are so many views and interpretations on Bible prophecy causing much confusion, is the failure to take the Bible literally in this area. (While there are, of course, differences among those who take it literally, these are relatively minor). The ultimate root of this failure to believe the prophetic scriptures according to their plain meaning is of course unbelief.

We are further encouraged to interpret Prophecy plainly because:
1. Bible Believers use literal interpretation to interpret all other areas of scripture doctrine. But many spiritualise prophecy. Why should prophecy be the exception? This leads to inconsistencies. For example some prophecies to Israel (the negative ones) are taken literally, while the positive ones are spiritualised and applied to the Church.

2. Without literal interpretation, there is no way to know the real meaning and no control over how to interpret scripture. It leaves the door open for wild uncontrolled interpretation. It means that we are free to supply whatever meaning we want. Literal interpretation is the only way to be in submission to God's Word (spiritualising allows us to make it mean whatever we want). Otherwise we are in danger of tampering with the word of God which can have serious consequences as Revelation 22:18,19 warns us strongly. We are not to add to it meanings that are not there, or take away from what it is saying, but simply to discover what it is saying in plain language and submit to it.

3. Some 20% of Bible prophecy has already been fulfilled. HOW? Literally (e.g Jesus was born in literal Bethlehem - Micah 5:2). Will not the rest be fulfilled likewise?

4. If prophecy is not fulfilled literally how will you know if it has been fulfilled or not? If someone predicts you will get a job in Nottingham next month but you instead you get a job in Oxford, is the prophecy fulfilled? What would you say to someone who says ‘it is fulfilled, for Oxford is spiritual Nottingham’? Or what if a prophecy said you would get a million pounds tomorrow, but nothing arrived and then you were told the prophecy really meant that you would just feel like a million pounds! Would you consider it fulfilled?

5. If prophecy to Israel is not fulfilled literally to Israel, then God is a deceiver. What if God has made promises to you, only to be told later: ‘I did not mean you, Tom, I was giving the promise to someone else - ‘spiritual Tom’! If God is not faithful to His promises to Israel but breaks His Word to them, then we could have no assurance that He will be faithful to His promises to us!

6. The reward of reading prophecy literally means the Bible comes alive. It makes sense and it all fits together as a masterpiece, as I hope to show. Much truth is lost in denying the obvious meaning. In previous times it was harder to believe that prophecy would be fulfilled literally. The idea of Israel coming back to the land and of various events of the Book of Revelation taking place may have seemed impossible. But today, as we see the world change scientifically and politically it seems to be right up to date. Now, Bible- believers have no excuse not to believe that it will all be literally fulfilled.

7. Jesus understood and interpreted prophecy literally (compare Daniel 9:27 and Matthew 24:15). Moreover, as we have already pointed out, His final words of warning (Rev 22:18-20) require us to interpret prophecy in its plain meaning.

8. The national rebirth of the nation of Israel in 1948, against all odds,
in fulfilment of Bible Prophecy, is a sure proof that God is fulfillling prophecy literally. When certain courageous believers in the 19th Century pointed out
that Israel must be restored to her land they they laughed at by those who did not take prophecy literally, because it seemed so impossible. How could a nation be reborn after 2000 years? Such a thing had never been heard of.Yet through the fires of the Holocaust Israel came to birth just as the Bible said it would, and it took its place as the major sign that we are now in the end-times.

Dan.12:1 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3Those who are wisea will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

5Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank.6One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?”

7The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time.b When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

8I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

9He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

13“As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.”

Dan.12:1 is repeated in Rev.12:7, t the middle of the 7 year tribulation, the middle of the week, of Dan.9:27 And Mt.24:15:

Rev.12:7 "Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

From Dan.12:1, the prophecy moves forward, from the abomination of desolation , in the middle of the week,i.e. at the 3.5 year mark of the 7 year tribulation, to the end of it,m at time, time and half a time/1,260 days later.  The end of those things, in 1,290 days, are seen in the following events:

Rev.19:11 "Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, ka white horse! The one sitting on it is called lFaithful and True, and min righteousness he judges and makes war. 12 nHis eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are omany diadems, and he has pa name written that no one knows but himself. 13 He is clothed in qa robe dipped in2 blood, and the name by which he is called is rThe Word of God. 14 And the armies of heaven, sarrayed in fine linen, white and pure, twere following him on white horses. 15 uFrom his mouth comes a sharp sword vwith which to strike down the nations, and whe will rule3 them with a rod of iron. xHe will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh yhe has a name written, zKing of kings and Lord of lords.

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to aall the birds that fly directly overhead, b“Come, gather for cthe great supper of God, 18 dto eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave,4 both small and great.” 19 And I saw ethe beast and the kings of the earth with their armies fgathered to make war against him who was sitting on the horse and against his army.20 And the beast was captured, and with it gthe false prophet hwho in its presence5 had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who iworshiped its image. These two were jthrown alive into the lake of kfire that burns with sulfur. 21 And the rest were slain by the sword lthat came from the mouth of him who was sitting on the horse, and mall the birds were gorged with their flesh."

Jesus will end the seven year tribulation at that point - after 1,290 days.

The above will be followed by Satan being thrown into the Abyss and locked up for 1,000 years along with the first general resurrection, as recorded in Rev.20:1-4.  Jesus will then establish His Millennial kingdom, here on earth, recorded in Rev.20:6.  Fulfilling Mt.6:10; Acts 1:6; 2:29-30; 15:16 and Zech.6:12-13, described in Ez.40 through 47 - after 1,335 days.

As documented through the chronological order of the Biblical text.

Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Negative!  Biblical prophecy is interpreted literally, as documented in the following

Just because you do not grasp my point in no wise makes my understanding null and void. I have been in the Prophecy Ministry for over 30 years, I don't need a C&P Histrionics on Prophecy brother. I know exactly what I am speaking of, you seemingly can't grasp what I am speaking of at this time, that's OK, everything is not given it everyone at all time. 

The Woman (Israel) can't Flee Judea before the Abomination can she? But if the 1290 is the Abomination then the Midway point 1260 can't come 30 days after the 1290 because the Woman Flees at 1260. Therefore the numbers are speaking of how many days from THREE EVENTS, one unamed, until the end of these Wonders (second coming). Maybe the Holman will help.

Daniel 12:6 One of them said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long until the end of these extraordinary things?” 7 Then I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river. He raised both his hands toward heaven and swore by Him who lives eternally that (Z1) it would be for a time, times, and half a time. (Z2) When the power of the holy people is shattered (z3), all these things will be completed.

Z1 should be where Z2 is placed,  Ill show it later. Like many old writings their phrasing etc. etc. are kind of weird to us. Take Rev. 20:4-5, we will only use verse 5, but it confuses many people. 

Rev. 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

The last part of verse 5 goes with VERSE 4, because its speaking about the FIRST RESURRECTION whereas verse 5, except for the highlighted part above is actually speaking about the Second Resurrection and that confuses many people. 

Now I will place Z1, Z2 and Z3 in their proper places.

Daniel 12:6 One of them said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long until the end of these extraordinary things?” 7 Then I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river. He raised both his hands toward heaven and swore by Him who lives eternally that (Z2) When the power of the holy people is shattered (Z1) it would be for a time, times, and half a time.(z3), all these things will be completed.

Or When Israel Flees Judea (Shattered = Flee) after a time period 1260 days in the wilderness all of these things will be completed. (Jesus shows up). 

Daniel 12:8 I heard but did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will be the outcome of these things?”

9 He said, “Go on your way, Daniel, for the words are secret and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, cleansed, and refined,but the wicked will act wickedly; none of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand. 11 From the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days

12 The one who waits for and reaches 1,335 days is blessed. 13 But as for you, go on your way to the end; you will rest, then rise to your destiny at the end of the days.”

From the time of the Abomination until the END there will be 1290 days.....the original POINT OF EMPHASIS was verse 6, "How long until the END" !! 

I know exactly what I am doing via prophecy, and I take years sometimes to arrive at opinions, this was given out of nowhere. You might disagree, but that changes nothing to my understanding, when I get a word from the Holy Spirit no man can sway me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

The difference in the above two postings seem to be the 30 days at the end of the 70th week decreed for Israel

This time frame of 30 days will be the battle of Armageddon

The next 45 days will involve the Lord's gathering and selecting process of the all of the mortals who come through the tribulati0n period of both Israel and of the Gentiles .... those who are believers will enter and populate the Lord's millennial kingdom upon the earth

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

On 1/22/2018 at 8:10 PM, Quasar93 said:

The Bible has a lot to say about the end times. Nearly every book of the Bible contains prophecy regarding the end times. Taking all of these prophecies and organizing them can be difficult. Following is a very brief summary of what the Bible declares will happen in the end times.

Christ will remove all born-again believers from the earth in an event known as the rapture  [Jn.14:2-3, 28; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; 2 Thes.2:1-8]. At the Bema judgment of Christ, believers will be rewarded for good works and faithful service during their time on earth or will lose rewards, if they have been unfruitful during their lives, but will not lose their salvation. [1 Corinthians 3:11-15; 2 Corinthians 5:10].

The antichrist [the beast out of the sea, Rev.13:1-3, Satan will give his throne, power and great authority to] will come into power and confirm a covenant with Israel and her neighbors for one week [seven years, Daniel 9:27].. This seven-year period of time is known as Jacob's Trouble, in Jer.30:7; the 70th and final week, the Day of the Lord, and the tribulation. During the tribulation, there will be wars, rumors of wars, famines, plagues, and natural disasters. God will pour out His wrath against sin, evil, and wickedness during the final 3.5 years of the tribulation, known as the great tribulation. The tribulation consists of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, and the seven seal, seven trumpet, and seven bowl judgments, before Christ ends it when He returns in His second advent [Zech.14:5; Jude 14; Mt.30-31 and Rev.19:14].

About halfway through the seven years, the antichrist will break the covenant with Israel and her neighbors and make war against her.  At the time he sets up “the abomination of desolation,”  an image of himself, he will force everyone to worship, or be killed, in the new Jerusalem temple [Daniel 9:27; 2 Thessalonians 2:4], which will be rebuilt.  

Near the end of the seven-year tribulation, the antichrist will launch an attack on Judah and Jerusalem, culminating in the battle of Armageddon, right after Jesus return with His angels and saints [Church] in His armies from heaven, in His second advent [Rev.19:14 and Mt.24:31]  He will destroy the armies of the ten nations allied to the antichrist and the false prophet, and cast the latter two into the lake of fire [Revelation 19:11-20]. Christ will then bind Satan in the Abyss for 1,000 years [Rev.20:1-3].  The first resurrectiion will take place consisting of all the martyrs out of the tribulation, who will be make priests of God and of Christ and rule with Him during His 1,000 year reign on earth. [Rev.20:4 and 6].

At the end of the thousand years, Satan will be released, deceive the nations again and establish an army of as many as the sands of the sea.  Bring them against God's people around Jerusalem where God will destroy the army with fire from heaven.  Satan will then be cast into the lake of fire [Revelation 20:7-10] and tormented forever and ever.  The second resurrection will then take place and many will be saved during Jesus millennial reign, fulfilling Dan.12:2 and Mt.25:46.  The Great White throne judgement will take place when the sheep will be separated from the goats and all those whose names are not written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire [Revelation 20:11-15].  Death and Hades will be cast into the lake of fire and there willl be no more death.  God will then usher in a new heaven and new earth and the New Jerusalem, the dwelling place of all believers, throughout all eternity. There will be no more pain, sorrow, or death. [Revelation 21–22].

Quasar93

The simplest, most accurate answer, is: All of them. Everything that is prophesied of the end times will happen during the end times.

But, the need here is not to determine what those things are, assuming that they are yet to come. But rather, to understand just what times are the end times. Most have it wrong and are under the wrong impression...and as a result, those assumptions have become doctrine that has been wrongfully taught for centuries. 

Let's start with the word "end." When did the first "end" happen? Was it before the creation? No, the clock had not started ticking yet. Here, we have no real choice but to conclude, that the first time that things began to "end" in time after the first moment of creation. The key word, being "time." God notes the first end happening at the end of the first day, however, even the first day had ends that occurred each moment or second. In other words, even each of those first moments...were, end times, by definition.

Now, what about "times"? Well, there again, by definition, the first two nano seconds would qualify to be called "end times."

So...it's not just at the end of time that the process of things ending begins to occur, but "since the beginning." Where have we heard those words before? Go ahead, look it up...and the conclusion, is that it points to times of tribulation...beginning at the beginning, and ending with the greatest of time of tribulation. So, whether you say that those earlier "times" ended in the beginning and therefore they are not the "end" times, or whether you say that things ended in those times therefore they too are the end times, is a matter of the scope of the definition. But, that definition is not something we decide, but something God decides...and your search will take you back to "since the beginning" - meaning, that is the scope of it.

Which, if we don't let our preconceived ideas and beliefs draw us back to our assumptions and those of a thousand generations, leaves us to define "the time of great tribulation"...of which there is only one right answer, which is: When ALL the tribulations of ALL time where put upon Christ. And if you will read again the words of Christ speaking of those times, He said, "until this time" - and He does not give any indication that it is at any other time. At best, He says, speaking categorically, "that time", or speaking of the passing of "that generation" He says, "those days."

So...let me challenge those generations old assumptions and doctrines, by asking: What tribulation do you consider greater than that which was put upon Christ?

Edited by ScottA

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Just because you do not grasp my point in no wise makes my understanding null and void. I have been in the Prophecy Ministry for over 30 years, I don't need a C&P Histrionics on Prophecy brother. I know exactly what I am speaking of, you seemingly can't grasp what I am speaking of at this time, that's OK, everything is not given it everyone at all time. 

The Woman (Israel) can't Flee Judea before the Abomination can she? But if the 1290 is the Abomination then the Midway point 1260 can't come 30 days after the 1290 because the Woman Flees at 1260. Therefore the numbers are speaking of how many days from THREE EVENTS, one unamed, until the end of these Wonders (second coming). Maybe the Holman will help.

Daniel 12:6 One of them said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long until the end of these extraordinary things?” 7 Then I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river. He raised both his hands toward heaven and swore by Him who lives eternally that (Z1) it would be for a time, times, and half a time. (Z2) When the power of the holy people is shattered (z3), all these things will be completed.

Z1 should be where Z2 is placed,  Ill show it later. Like many old writings their phrasing etc. etc. are kind of weird to us. Take Rev. 20:4-5, we will only use verse 5, but it confuses many people. 

Rev. 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

The last part of verse 5 goes with VERSE 4, because its speaking about the FIRST RESURRECTION whereas verse 5, except for the highlighted part above is actually speaking about the Second Resurrection and that confuses many people. 

Now I will place Z1, Z2 and Z3 in their proper places.

Daniel 12:6 One of them said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long until the end of these extraordinary things?” 7 Then I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river. He raised both his hands toward heaven and swore by Him who lives eternally that (Z2) When the power of the holy people is shattered (Z1) it would be for a time, times, and half a time.(z3), all these things will be completed.

Or When Israel Flees Judea (Shattered = Flee) after a time period 1260 days in the wilderness all of these things will be completed. (Jesus shows up). 

Daniel 12:8 I heard but did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will be the outcome of these things?”

9 He said, “Go on your way, Daniel, for the words are secret and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, cleansed, and refined,but the wicked will act wickedly; none of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand. 11 From the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days

12 The one who waits for and reaches 1,335 days is blessed. 13 But as for you, go on your way to the end; you will rest, then rise to your destiny at the end of the days.”

From the time of the Abomination until the END there will be 1290 days.....the original POINT OF EMPHASIS was verse 6, "How long until the END" !! 

I know exactly what I am doing via prophecy, and I take years sometimes to arrive at opinions, this was given out of nowhere. You might disagree, but that changes nothing to my understanding, when I get a word from the Holy Spirit no man can sway me.

Good for you, Revelation man!  You are interfacing with a qualified Bible teacher, earned from three Seminaries, beginning 9n August of 1937.  Serving with the USAAF Air Corp during WWII, in between, two years of which was in the Paciic/siatic theater.  My last post is fully endorsed by the following esteemed theologians from most all Cnristian teachings:

.1. Frank L. Gaebelein, A.M., Litt.D., Headmaster Emiritus, The Stoney Brook School; 2. William Culbertson, D.D., L.L.D., President, Moody Bible Institute; 3. Charles L. Feinberg, ThD., PhD., Dean, Talbot Theological Seminary; 4. Allan A. Mac Rae, A.M., PhD., President, Biblical School of Theology; 5. Clarence E. Mason, Jr., Th.M., D.D., Dean, Philadelphia College of Bible; 6. Alva J. Mc Clain, Th.M., D.D., President Emeritus, Grace Theological Seminary; 7. Wilbur M. Smith, D.D., Editor, Peloubet's Select Notes; 8. John F. Walvoord, A.M., Th.D., President, Dallas Theological Seminary; 9. C.I. Scofield, D.D., Editor, Scofield Bible; 10. Editorial Committee Chairman, J. E. Schuyler English, Litt.D.

Chuck Missler, Koinonia House, Charles Stanley, Baptist minister, Zola Levitt, Levitt's Ministries, Miles Weiss, Zola Levitt's Ministries, Moishe Rosen, Jew's For Jesus Org., David Bickner, Jew's For Jesus Org., Mitch Glaser, His Chosen People Minisries Dwight Pentecost, Dean at Dallas Theological Seminary, Harold Wilmington, Dean at Liberty Seminary, Arno Froese, Editor and CEO of Midnight Call Ministries, Thomas Ice, PhD., Author, Jack Van Impe, TV Ministry, Tim Le Haye, Author, Jerry Fallwell, Baptist minister, Billie Graham, TV ministry, Franklin Graham, TV ministry, Dr. Ron Carlson, Dr. Wilfred Hahn, Dave Hunt, Ed Decker and Dr. Norbert Lieth.

Quasar93

7 hours ago, ScottA said:

The simplest, most accurate answer, is: All of them. Everything that is prophesied of the end times will happen during the end times.

But, the need here is not to determine what those things are, assuming that they are yet to come. But rather, to understand just what times are the end times. Most have it wrong and are under the wrong impression...and as a result, those assumptions have become doctrine that has been wrongfully taught for centuries. 

Let's start with the word "end." When did the first "end" happen? Was it before the creation? No, the clock had not started ticking yet. Here, we have no real choice but to conclude, that the first time that things began to "end" in time after the first moment of creation. The key word, being "time." God notes the first end happening at the end of the first day, however, even the first day had ends that occurred each moment or second. In other words, even each of those first moments...were, end times, by definition.

Now, what about "times"? Well, there again, by definition, the first two nano seconds would qualify to be called "end times."

So...it's not just at the end of time that the process of things ending begins to occur, but "since the beginning." Where have we heard those words before? Go ahead, look it up...and the conclusion, is that it points to times of tribulation...beginning at the beginning, and ending with the greatest of time of tribulation. So, whether you say that those earlier "times" ended in the beginning and therefore they are not the "end" times, or whether you say that things ended in those times therefore they too are the end times, is a matter of the scope of the definition. But, that definition is not something we decide, but something God decides...and your search will take you back to "since the beginning" - meaning, that is the scope of it.

Which, if we don't let our preconceived ideas and beliefs draw us back to our assumptions and those of a thousand generations, leaves us to define "the time of great tribulation"...of which there is only one right answer, which is: When ALL the tribulations of ALL time where put upon Christ. And if you will read again the words of Christ speaking of those times, He said, "until this time" - and He does not give any indication that it is at any other time. At best, He says, speaking categorically, "that time", or speaking of the passing of "that generation" He says, "those days."

So...let me challenge those generations old assumptions and doctrines, by asking: What tribulation do you consider greater than that which was put upon Christ?

Thanks for your input, ScottA,

The following chronological order of end time events my be of interest to you.

he chronological order of end time events:

1. The very next prophetic event to take place will be the rapture of the Church, consisting of everyone who believes in Jesus Christ as Lord, regardless of denomination, or no denomination at all, as taught by both Jesus as well as the apostle Paul. In Jn.14:2-4, 28; 1 Thes.4:13-18; 2 Thes.2:1-8; Rev.3:10 and 4:1-2. All those who died in Christ, to all those who are still alive at His coming in the clouds of the sky, for His Church, where we will all meet Jesus, from where He will take us to our Father in heaven, as He promised us in Jn.14:2-4 and 28.

2. The rapture of the Christian Church of Jesus Christ preceeds the revealing of the man of lawlessness/beast/antichrist, according to 2 Thes.2:3-4 and 7-8. Which then immediately sets off the seven years of tribulation, as recorded in Mt.24:4-31, Jesus amplification of Dan.9:27. Where the person who is all three of the "he's" in that verse, and the rider of the white horse in Rev.6:2, is revealed. All of whom are the antichrist. It is at this stage of end times chronology the 70th Week of Dan.9:27 will begin.

3. The tribulation is revealed in Jer.30:4-7, referred to as "Jacob's Trouble," and in Dan.9:27, the 70th and final week of God's decree upon the destiny of Israel. In God's revelation to the prophet Daniel, through the angel Gabriel, the 70 "Weeks" [7 years each] of years He has decreed upon the entire destiny of Israel. From the end of their 70 year exile, through the coming seven year tribulation. The person who will set it of is the antichrist, the "he" who will establish a seven year covenant/agreement with them. Dan.9:27.

Jesus amplified and confirmed Daniel's 70th and final "Week," consisting of the abomination that causes desolation, in Mt.24:15 and 21, and in the counterparts of Mk.13 and in Lk.21.

4. The fig trees have sprouted leaves, we can see for ourselves and know that summer is near. Lk.21:29. Which began with the new nation of Israel, when it was reestablished on May 14, 1948.

5. The Christian Church of Jesus Christ is called up into heaven, symbolically illustrated by the apostle John in Rev.4:1-2, confirming 2 Thes.2:3 and 7-8. As prophecied in Jn.14:2-4, 28 and 1 Thes.4:16-17, while Israel and all non-believers will go through the seven year tribulation. The Church is seen again at their marriage of the Lamb [Jesus Christ] to His Bride [The Church] in heaven, recorded in Rev.19:7-9, while the tribulation is taking place on earth.

6. Jesus will return, seven ears later, with His Church, following Him on white horses, dressed in fine linen, white and clean, which stands for the righteous acts of the saints [Verse 8 NIV]. In His Second Coming to the earth, with His angels, in His armies from heaven, in Zech.14:4-5, Mt.24:31, Jude 14, and Rev.19:14.

7. Jesus will fight the battle of Armageddon, with His armies from heaven and end it, recorded in Rev.19:11-21. And save the remnant of Israel, who then recognize Him as their Messiah, recorded in Zech.12:10, and "all Israel will be saved," recorded in Rom.11:26...

8. The antichrist and the false prophet will be thrown into the lake of fire, and the armies of the ten horns [nations] are destroyed. Rev19:17-21. Jesus prophecy in Jn.10:16 will then be fulfilled, when there will be one fold [Israel and His Church] and one Shepherd. It is at this stage of end times chronology the 70 Weeks prophecy in Dan.9:27 will end.
9..Satan is caught and thrown into the Abyss for the same 1,000 years that Jesus will reign, in His kingdom here on the earth. Rev.20:6, confirming Mt.6:9-13; Zech.6:12-13, described in Ez.40-47; Acts 1:6; 2:29-30 and 15:16.

10. The first resurrection takes place which consists of all those brought to the Lord during the tribulation by the 144,000 Israelite evangelists. They will be martyred during the tribulation, by the two beasts, the antichrist, the false prophet and the ten horns [nations] allied to them. Those who are brought to Christ by the 144,000 Israelite evangelists, in the absence of the departed Church during the tribulation, do not belong to the Christian Church [who will be raptured before the seven year tribulation begins, as addressed above]. They will be made priests of God and of Christ, and rule with Him for 1,000 years, after their resurrection, according to Rev.20:4 and 6. They will be beheaded and pay with their lives for their testimony of Jesus, by the two beasts, the antichrist, the false prophet and the ten horns [nations] allied to them..

11. The Millennial Kingdom of Christ will consist of the one body of Christ, His Church, all those who survived the tribulation, besides the resurrected martyrs, and the remnant of Israel. In numbers alone, from an estimated original 7 billion people, there will only be 2.3 billion remaining , of those who had to go through the tribulation, recorded in Zech.13:8. Life expectancy will be greatly increased. Isa.65:20 and 11:6-9.

12. Jesus 1,000 year kingdom will begin at this point, according to Rev.20:6, here on the earth, on the throne of David, in the restored kingdom of Israel, confirming Acts 1:6; 2:29-30 and 15:16. At the same time the 1,000 years Satan will be in the Abyss, according to Rev.20:1-3. Jesus prophecy in Jn.10:16 will then be fulfilled, when there will be one fold, Israel and the Church, with one Shepherd. When Jesus Millennial kingdom has ended, 1,000 years later, at the Great White Throne judgment, recorded in Rev.20:11-15. Satan will be released and go out to deceive the people and nations again in his last rebellion against God and gather a huge army who come against God's people, surrounding Jerusalem. But God will send fire and sulfur down from heaven, as He did at Sodom and Gomorrah, destroying them all, and throwing Satan into the lake of fire, forever, in Rev.20:7-10.

13. The second resurrection takes place according to Rev.20:5, that consists of all those who will be saved during the Millennial reign of Jesus here on the earth, as well as the Godless and wicked, at the Great White Throne Judgment, set up to judge them, right here on earth. The sea, death and Hades all give up their dead and will then be thrown into the lake of fire. Meaning, that all who were in the 'temporal holding tanks' of Sheol, Hades and Hell will be removed to face judgment, along with death itself, disposed of forever. For all those who participate in the second resurrection, if their name is not found in the book of life, will be thrown into the lake of fire forever. Rev.20:11-15, and Dan.12:2 and Mt.25:46 will be fulfilled.

14. The old heaven and earth will pass away, recorded in Rev.21:1 [Destroyed by fire according to 2 Pet.3:7] and God will provide an all new heaven and earth, and the new eternal city of Jerusalem will descend from heaven, 1,500 miles long and as wide as it is long and as high as it is wide, Rev.21:1-16.

15. The rest of chapters 21 and 22 allude to a description of the coming eternal city and life of all believers who will be with the Lord forever.

Quasar93

Oh,and most of Christianity will turn from the virgin waiting on Christ into a whore in bed with satan!!!

Let's start at the beginning

satan then known as lucifer rebelled a 1/3 of God's children followed him,please note we were not in flesh,and never meant to be.

Instead of God destroying satan and all who  followed him,He destroyed that age(first age),all were recalled back to Heaven to be born of woman(2nd age)

First age satan was sentenced to die,that's why he(satan)is called the son of perdition,meaning to perish ,he is the only one by name thus sentenced to die already,his angels were also sentenced ,just not by name,but they are the 7000 that will die instantly at the return of Christ

God had and has a plan to get those back to Him who followed satan,and that is to be born of woman ,with no rememberance of that time

satan knew the plan ,which was Christ being the Word made flesh,soooo he sudueced Eve to prevent Christ from being born,it failed of course but he did manage to have Cain ,who was the twin to Abel 2 different fathers ,satan and Adam!!!!

That was his first attempt,his 2nd was sending his angels in Gen 6  to mate with the daughters of man ,which of course also failed

That's why we have two seed lines ,for every positive in God's Word,there's a negative

satans 3rd attempt was Herod when he killed all the male children,as we no that failed as well.

his 4th attempt was tempting Christ in the wilderness,again he failed.

Now his mission even though he still thinks he can win is to have company in death

And just so you know ,the seed of satan can repent and come to Christ

Two Tree's ,your choice....The purpose of this age is to make that choice....

The elect have already been judged,they are those whom God uses to make His Word come to pass as it's written!!!!!!