• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, other one said:

that's BS.     Muslims will not tell you the truth about their religion, and they are instructed to do so.      Just get yourself a good translating program and look on their web sites at the difference in what they post in English and what they post in Arabic.....    wise up Mr. Badjao or start being truthful....   depending on what you really are.

The buffalo has spoken.   and I have to agree it is bs as in badly said .    Be blessed peoples .

• Group:  Mars Hill

34 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I haven't even been talking about Islam, but rather how we as Christians are to be a witness to the world. If you can find scripture that shows where I am wrong in my way of thinking, I would like to see it. 

Written where? 

Badjoa ,   I would like to ask you a question .

In your mind,  do you think it would just be better to work with muslims, other religions and just get along for the sake of world peace and unity.

Do you think the christain goal should be to set aside our differences and work together for world peace and unity.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

I think you need to go back and read about the persecution the early Church faced. I would say being faced with beheadings, crucifixions, being burned alive and fed to lions was pretty severe. 

The point is that the context is different.   Muslims are murdering anyone who isn't Muslim or isn't "Muslim enough" in an effort to dominate the world.   They are not singling out Christianity for special treatment.   

You simply cannot compare that with those who were being persecuted because they would not worship the Caesar.

Rather than just "think" that I am a Muslim or that I am "brainwashed by Islamic propaganda", can you instead point me to some scripture that shows where I may be in error? 

I am referencing the Scripture you already presented and the one-sided approach you take where Muslims and the Koran are above criticism and the way you are using the Bible to imply that Christians are to simply let the Muslims roll over them, in the name of Jesus.  That's actually very Islamic.

No one's against reaching out to Muslims with the Gospel.  But it doesn't help when we are not honest about the kind of ideology that Islam really is, as well as the bloodthirsty ideology that we are dealing with and the way Muslims are committing atrocities world-wide.

Sorry, but I just don't trust that you what you present yourself to be.

Just now, Badjao33 said:

Would you like me to PM you with the contact information of some of the pastors and churches in the US that know me well? If you even hinted that I was in some way trying to promote Islam, they would laugh. Some may even become angry that you would make such an allegation. 

I'm assuming you are talking about what Paul wrote in his letter to the Ephesians here. Chapter 5?

What Paul is saying in that Chapter is actually what I have been trying to point out all along in this thread. We are to do away with the evil deeds of darkness and be a light to the world. Paul is telling the Church to imitate God by walking in love as Christ loved us in doing this, the darkness of the world will be exposed by our being the light. 

We are not to speak like the world or act like the world so that when we walk into the darkness that exists in the world we can illuminate it with the light of the Lord. If we are spreading anti-Islamic propaganda, we are not being a light to the world, but rather being part of the world by repaying insult with insult. We cannot participate in the unfruitful works of darkness because we are the light. 

Being the light in the darkness is how we lead the lost to Christ. 

Here is what the Paul says.

Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men. If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. “But if your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.    Romans 12:17-21

Yes we don't repay evil with evil.   IF one comes to even kill us we should not harm them,  in fact we should pray their forgivness .

So.   

Back to the question at hand.

In your mind do you think we should try and unite with other religons  , find common ground , work together for the sake of world peace and unity.

Do you .  

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

Would you like me to PM you with the contact information of some of the pastors and churches in the US that know me well? If you even hinted that I was in some way trying to promote Islam, they would laugh. Some may even become angry that you would make such an allegation. 

As @shiloh357 in another thread, another time,  said "no" to the question "do you think revival will happen" in the wicked churches, 

I tend to see in your posts an association with those churches,  so yes , they would laugh at righteousness, they would laugh at Jesus, they would laugh at God, as they have trampled His Word under and replaced it with "good feelings" along with the apostate religious world, the ecumenical garbage most prevalent today.

And yes,  they get angry at God too,  because their sin would not be accepted, but rather exposed in the LIGHT.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

On 2/8/2018 at 11:29 AM, other one said:

The reason Jesus did not condemn the woman was because her accusers did not follow the Law in the way that they brought her to Jesus....    that's what all that writing in the sand was about, and since Jesus was not an actual witness to her adultery, he could not technically accuse her either....

But it was because of the law itself that he did what he did.

Didn't Jesus said something about casting the first stone. I guess he was asking if the stoners were innocent as well. I wonder how did they catch her unless they were guilty to.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Badjao33 said:

Actually it is very Biblical. Isn't that what Jesus taught? To turn the other cheek? to Pray for our enemies? To love them?

Turning the other cheek is not, "Just let them kill you and your family and be their doormat and say nothing critical about it."   Turning the other cheek means that I don't go out and start murdering Muslims because they murder Christians.   It means that I don't take revenge.   In fact, that was what Jesus was addressing.  Jesus was addressing rabbinical justifications for taking revenge and Jesus was countering that false interpretation of the law.  

But you are using that verse to mean that Christians should simply be the Muslims' doormat and allow their family to be slaughtered in Jesus' Name.   That is a perverted application of Scripture that you are employing.  Again, you sound like a Muslim apologist, and not a Christian missionary. 

Jesus warned us of the coming persecution:

“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you” (John 15:18)

“A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours” (John 15:20)

“all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me” (John 15:21)

And Paul told the Church:

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: “- For Your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” (Romans 8:35-36)

"Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted." (2 Timothy 3:12)

Paul even tells us how to prepare for the battle against evil. 

"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. " (Ephesians 6:10-17)

Jesus was not afraid of persecution, so why should we?

If we were talking about persecution, that would be one thing; but that is not the case here.   Christians are not being singled out for persecution.  This is about whole sale murder and slaughter for simply not being Muslim because of a Muslim agenda of world domination.

Guest shiloh357

The problem is that most Christians who are criticizing Islam aren't being honest. 

No, you are the one not being honest, in more ways than one.

Just look at the first post in this thread. Most get their information from anti-Islamic hate sites and other non-Islamic sites. Most Christians, especially in a country like the United States where there are so few Muslims know nothing at all about Islam. Many of the threads in this forum are evidence of that. 

You are not in a position to say where "most" Christians get their information.   I have studied the history of Islam and that forms how I view it.   I didn't just copy and paste from a website.  Islamic history is very well documented and Islam is the biggest threat to world peace today and Muslim countries have some of the worst human rights records on the planet rivaling that of countries like N. Korea, Iran and China.   The history of Islam is about an ideology that is at war with every other ideology on the planet and has been since the 6th century.   Nothing has really changed in that ideology.

This is why they should be focusing on Christ and what he teaches them rather than trying to educate people on subjects they have no experience with and know little to nothing about. 

Yeah, Christians should just be silenced and not be allowed to speak out about Islamic atrocities and Islamic groups that are supported by the Muslim world.   No one should blow the cover on how "moderate" Muslim countries are bankrolling terrorist groups all over the planet and how "peaceful" Muslims raise money through fake charities to fund terrorism, as well.    We are not supposed to talk about that.   

That's why you cannot be trusted.   You, like other Muslims, believe that Islam cannot be criticized and you are trying to silence it here by employing an attempted guilt trip on Christians through gross misapplications of Christian Scripture.  

35 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Why not? What better way to show the love and compassion of Jesus Christ than to work together with unbelievers. Maybe in the process of us bringing light into their world, the Holy Spirit will begin to move in their lives. 

Yes.     I perceived this you would agree with .

The mindset is being put into churches now .    But as GOD said be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers.

Lots of those who , well how word this,   that really don't like me ,   cant see this  ,   yet i love them still, so i must warn out agains this for their sakes.

HEY BELIEVERS this will just keep increasing .     Many may not like my approach ,   but at least know i do loves you all.

Now bajdo thirty three,   YA need to flee this mindset .    FLEE IT .       

Guest shiloh357

I was using that verse in the context of the rest of the teachings of Jesus to show how our behavior should be towards those who persecute us as a whole. I was not singling it out. 

This is not about persecution.  

That may be the extremists agenda, but there is no Muslim agenda for world domination.

No, it is the Muslim agenda.

Muslims want to live in peace and harmony with their neighbors just like you and I. 

LOL, no they don't.  

And so what if their was a Muslim agenda of world domination, what does the Bible tell us as Christians to do in a situation like that? 

It doesn't address that issue.   But I can tell you this...  If Muslims show up on my doorstep  forcing me to either convert or die, they will get the business end of a Winchester 12 gauge, I can promise you that.