• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Even if this were true, what difference does this make in how we are supposed to live our lives as followers of Christ? 

Why are you trying to undermine people who are doing their best to expose the evil of islam to others who may be reading on?   

Who are you to infer that exposing the evil of islam is being unchristian and thereby be an accuser of other Christians?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

Do you not think the world gets enough exposure to the evils of the world through other sources? 

As a follower of Christ and His teachings I have the authority according to scripture to expose errors in the Church. I have used scripture to present my case against the error that many Christians are committing when it comes to publicly rebuking and condemning those outside of the Body of Christ. If you can point to scripture that shows that I am wrong in my interpretations of the teachings of Jesus and the scriptures, then please point out my error and I will stand corrected. 

No.. The evil of islam is not exposed enough in this world.. The elites want everyone to be brain washed into thinking that islam is the religion of peace.. This forum is one of the shrinking number of avenues for the truth of the evil of islam to be exposed.. We do not need people coming in here trying to shut down the exposing of islam by calling everyone engaged in this worthy endevour false Christians...

This activity is not an error in the church.. The error here is a person seeking to suppress the exposing of evil..  There are people who will come online to worthy and who will read these posts of warning and they will then decide not to convert to islam.. There are muslims who are in doubt about islam who will come to places like this and read this stuff and it will lead them away from islam.. Praise be to the LORD Jesus for that..

Love is telling people the truth.. And saying that islam is evil and exposing that evil is the most loving thing you can do for someone who is caught up in the deception that is islam..

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

If that is your opinion of Islam, then why don't you do something about it? Why don't you deny yourself, start following the teachings of Jesus Christ and start showing love and compassion towards your Muslim neighbors rather than ill will? Only when all people who claim to follow Christ start doing this will things begin to change. 

I support missionary families who are ministering to Islam.   But at least they are honest about what Islam is.    I support them as they work with churches in South America that are sending missionaries to Lebanon. 

I am not saying we should slaughter Muslims or imprison them or whatever.  I am saying that we need to be honest about what Islam is and stop pretending that it is peaceful and benign like other religions. And we need to stop pretending that ISIS is anything but a legitimate and the purest expression of Islam.

I am tired of people refusing to be honest about Islamic history and pretending that Mohammed wasn't the monster that he was.  By all objective measurements, what we in the West label "terrorists"  would have been exactly what Islam has been historically.

The US government, whenever a terrorist supporting nation like Saudi Arabia serves our interests, is suddenly labeled "moderate."    The US supported the terrorist regime, Fatah, in 2006 in Gaza's elections and even though "Fatah"  was really the PLO in a suit and tie, it was labeled "moderate" because the US could not justify supporting a terrorist regime.   So terrorist organizations are "terrorists"  depending on whether or not they serve US interests.

That has bled into the thinking of regular people.

The Jews in Israel found out what happens when you ignore the reality of Islam when they supported Palestinian statehood.   They discovered that at the end of the day, that no matter how much the gave and how kind and supportive they were, they were still Jews and the Palestinians continued to slaughter Jews in restaurants and buses and during weddings in on the city streets with bombs and machine guns.  

Guest shiloh357

Churches in my area and around the US have been warned about Muslims who come in pretending to be recent converts to Christianity who and who pass themselves off as looking for a church to join.   They warned us that we need to be aware particularly if they come in asking a lot of questions of members about their houses, and where they live and how many children they have.  If a new "convert" is asking too many personal questions, that is a red flag.  They said that it is important to watch for those that start using certain theological terms that would be strange for new believers to know.    So, even those who claim to be believers, you have to really watch close.   It is permissible for Muslims to lie to us infidels and misrepresent themselves in order to get information.

Guest shiloh357
14 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I know plenty of missionaries like that. I was just in a church this Sunday where a missionary from the United States was a guest speaker. He told the 1,000+ in attendance that he had read the Qur'an and that he had extensively studied Islam. He claimed that love was not a concept found in Islam and that nowhere does Islam teach that Muslims should show love towards others. That Islam only teaches hate and violence towards Christians. Many in that audience probably believed him since he is a missionary and claims to understand Islam. Unfortunately he was lying about his knowledge and in turn was creating more division between the Church and the lost. 

We are instructed not to concern ourselves with the ways of the world. Why is it that so many Christians are doing this? It's a hindrance to getting the gospel out to the lost. 

You sound less like an actual missionary and more like a Muslim apologist.   The fact is that Islam does hate Christians and they make no secret about it.   

I really am starting to have doubts that you are representing yourself truthfully on the boards.  

10 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Even then, how does that give us a green light to spread anti-Islamic propaganda?  Even if everything negative some Christians believe about Islam and Muslims was true, does that give them the authority to ignore scripture? Jesus and the scriptures are crystal clear on how we are to act towards those who show evil towards us. 

Yes, but you are trying to pass it off as a one-sided thing where they kill us and our children on a daily basis and we are just supposed to ignore what they do and just "love" them.     That's the problem I have with you.    According to you, no matter how many people, especially Christians, that they behead, torture and murder in unspeakable ways, we are just supposed to ignore that have no ill feelings at all.   We cannot speak out against what they do.   

It's the usual one-sided junk I hear from Muslims who feel that their aggression is wholly justified and any attempt criticize Islam is hate.  They can hate us with complete immunity, but if we criticize Islam, suddenly they are being "persecuted" and unfairly maligned.  

You come off as less of a Christian and more like a Muslim and you're good at trying to manipulate the Scriptures in an attempt to silence any criticism of Islam.   How very  Islamic of you.

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

What would be my motivation to lie? Have I not used scripture to present my case rather than opinion?

Muslim apologists are trained to use Scripture against Christians, that  is well known and that appears to be what you're doing here.

Is this not the exact same thing the early Church faced? How did Jesus and His disciples handle the situation in their day?

Islam kills because Islam is on a mission to dominate the world and make the whole world Islam.   The apostles were persecuted for their testimony of Jesus.   Muslims murder to advance the Islamic agenda of world domination and the submission of all mankind to Islam. 

So no, it is not the same thing they faced. 

Please tell me where I may have misinterpreted scripture. If I have, I need to know. 

You are using the Bible to silence any criticism of Islam no matter how valid it is.   We are supposed to stay silent while our own brothers and sisters are being slaughtered and you are using the Bible to say that we are just supposed to sit on our hands and stay silent. 

Again, I think you're Muslim masquerading as a Christian on the board, ether that or you're brainwashed by Islamic propaganda.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

Rather than just "think" that I am a Muslim or that I am "brainwashed by Islamic propaganda", can you instead point me to some scripture that shows where I may be in error? 

I only have read some of your posts in the past few days.  It does look from the content of your posts that you are brainwashed/ deceived completely.

2 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Even then, how does that give us a green light to spread anti-Islamic propaganda? 

Everything associated with that religion is in darkness, condemned and condemning everyone in it.  It is written to never take part in that,  rather to expose the darkness !   There is nothing in it that is LIGHT ,   so have no part in it,  rather expose it !

2 hours ago, Adstar said:

The evil of islam is not exposed enough in this world..

This is true, and with so few alive to expose it,  it is a daily battle,  life vs death.  (not just with islam, but all babylon which includes catholicism, btw)   So you see, the world is not a good place,  being controlled as it is for the most part by the devil at this time, and most people subject to the devil,  they all are sons of disobedience ,  Ephesians 2.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I haven't even been talking about Islam, but rather how we as Christians are to be a witness to the world. If you can find scripture that shows where I am wrong in my way of thinking, I would like to see it. 

@Shiloh357 put it best - it looks like you are a planned and trained missionary promoting islam,  from all the content of all your posts I've read.     Nothing you've posted, that I've read,  is something a member in Christ's Body would willingly say in the context (promoting evil) in which you say it.  

"Expose the darkness"  and "Have no part in it" is what is written.   Not 'console' those committing such darkness, no, but rather tell them to repent.   Expose the wickedness of their thoughts, their lives, their deeds, as YHVH has done.   Turn them to Jesus, the ONLY ONE who can save them from damnation that they are trapped in , in all of islam.

• Thumbs Up 1