• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

This is what I do and how I live my life, and I am called anti-Christ by some of my fellow brothers and sisters. Very sad. 

If your life is one of deception, as you say your brothers and sisters have warned you,

you should repent.

That's why they (and we here) warn you, so you will give your life over to Jesus in truth.

Just now, Badjao33 said:

How is that possible when I get quoted by others?  This is a discussion forum is it not? When somebody responds, I am then obligated to respond in return. 

Sadly, it works that way here - in a group of ekklesia (set apart born again ones of God by His Will) you would not have been allowed to speak after your position was known  (which would be almost immediately as it was here this year and last year).

6 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Where have I lied? 

7 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

So in your view, it is not possible for someone to live in peace with their neighbors without Christ despite the overwhelming evidence that non-Christians around the world live their entire lives without harming anyone? 

If sending people to hell is not harming someone,  .......   see?

You have been completely deceived apparently for many years.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

If someone accused your non-Christian neighbor of theft and you knew that was not true, would you not testify on their behalf against those false charges?

What false charges?  There is good and bad under the human intellect around the world, but that is not the problem is it. If my neighbor was charged with something and I knew they were not guilty I would stand up for them no matter their religion. But our salvation is not based on not guilty or being good in the worlds eyes. It is not the person God despises, it is the unbelief when He said I am the way the truth and the life.   

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

23 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I have said that Islam is a false gospel and that Muslims lack Christ. How is that defending Islam? 

I will ask you the same question as the others.

If someone accused your non-Christian neighbor of theft and you knew that was not true, would you not testify on their behalf against those false charges?

By all means I would try and help my neighbor if he were false accused of theft.

BUT TO SAY ISLAM is of satan.   IS NOT FALSELY ACCUSING ,  IT IS TRUTH.

You brought a good example to justify a bad example.   But often times this is the case with most .

6 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.” (Matthew 22:36-40) 

And we cannot OMIT the first commandment to establish the second .      MEANING

GOD has said BE NOT unequally yoked together ,  YET YOU , when asked if muslims and christains should put aside differences and find common ground

for world peace , said....................................SURE WHY NOT .     you have made void the sayings OF GOD , to establish a love that is not real.

For if we LOVE NOT GOD ABOVE ALL THINGS,  then surely we cannot see clearly HOW TO LOVE THY NIEGHBOR.    Now lets not back track

YOU answered the question I brought and you did it the way INTEFAITH TEACHES .     My advice is repent , and begin anew and do so fast before its too late.

33 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Islam is an enemy of the Gospel and as such you are aiding and abetting a false Gospel by continually defending that religion.

SPOT ON YOWM.  SPOT ON.    JESUS answered who is our neighbor .    IF we read what HE said , neighbor is one who does the WILL of the FATHER

and muslims DO NOT .     IF any man brings NOT this gospel ,   DO NOT EVEN BID THEM GOD SPEED,   HE WHO DOES SO IS PARTAKER of THIER EVIL DEEDS.

YET interfaith does just that ................we all gods children it says...................come and join together as one for unity.    What a dung pile it is.

what a dung pile.

And JESUS did say to love your enemies.       HOW,   PREACH JESUS TO THEM and if they hear and repent amen,  IF NOT ,  shake the dust off and move on.

JESUS set the example .    Yes yowm.  YOU SPOT ON .   

Just now, Badjao33 said:

What I am talking about is finding a common ground in putting an end to conflict, misunderstandings, and social injustices. NOT in doctrine concerning salvation. There can be no road to salvation without Jesus and there can be no negotiations on that.  

IT DONT MATTER.   we cannot JOIN with them to find common ground FOR ANY CAUSE .     INTERFAITH TEACHES THIS .

and this is why so many will fall away in time .      WE do not join hands for unity with muslims or any other religion for any CAUSE , no matter how or what the cause is.

We simply preach JESUS to them and if they hear not , we flee them .    NO common ground PEROID for any reason PEROID .    YE cannot be unequally yoked together.

GOD said it first , HE SAID IT FOR GOOD REASON .   THAT IS WHO I OBEY ,   not men who teach contrary .  GOD ALONE , IN and BY the POWER OF CHRIST .

You are already under the sway of interfaith , even if you do not yet believe all that it teaches.   But then again you might ,  and might just be trying to lull us to sleep .

EITHER WAY , you are under its mindset and this you must FLEE FAST .   

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

Can you point me to a verse in the Bible that says this? 

When They asked HIM,     WHO THEN IS MY NEIGHBOR .  

He answered them and then asked them WHO is neighbor and they answered him He who had compassion .  

Remember the story where two men walk around the wounded man.    And the third takes him to the INN and takes care of HIM.  the third one was neighbor , not the other two.

We are not to be unequally yoked with any who follows NOT CHRIST ,  for any cause .     

You trying to lull men to sleep .    And this simply wont be agreed with .     Your focus , your gospel has become the interfaith message of unity , common ground .

You fell.   You got to start over fore its too late .    

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Yes, but you are switching the conversation from the false religion to the people who are deceived by it. Again more spin.

I would never support a law that allowed thieves to break into my neighbors house and steal. 

HE will keep spinning till the web has entangled the whole group.     But those of CHRIST will not be taken in that web, no matter how well they spin it .

Be blessed yowm.    

• Thumbs Up 1