IGNORED

King James Version Bible vs. Modern English Bibles 2

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, ScottA said:

Oh, but there is indeed more:

And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.

That is not saying that more was written or will be written.   It is saying that Jesus did more than could be written.  It was hyperbole.

Nonetheless, you are ignoring that God promised to pour out His spirit on all flesh, to write His laws on the hearts of his chosen, and sent the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth during these times.

It is not talking about additional Scriptures added to the canon or an open canon.   It is talking about inward illumination of the scriptures in our hearts. 

Sorry, but you're really out in left field on this.  There are no additional Scriptures that are going to be added to the Bible we currently have.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, ScottA said:

And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.

Nonetheless, you are ignoring that God promised to pour out His spirit on all flesh, to write His laws on the hearts of his chosen, and sent the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth during these times.

Your big on saying this scott.  but you just blow people off when they ask you to share some of this truth you say you received.

if you know something SHARE SOMETHING.   you keep refusing to answer  my simple question .

SHARE this wonderful great revelation of this all truth you might know that we may not yet now.

2 hours ago, ScottA said:

Oh, but there is indeed more

THEN SHARE IT my friend .   share it with the others .   

And please don't use the line we aint ready,    every false one I know has done that .  but since you aint false and love us ,   I am sure you will be happy to share .

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, but when He said that, the NT had not been written down, none of the Gospels or epistles.   So he did reveal more to them and they wrote that down for us in the NT canon we have now.

That is not a promise or indicator of a unclosed canon.

Nice try, but you are totally assuming that Jesus told them more after He said they could not bear it then. His own words in your cannon idea doesn't even support your claim. You are contradicting yourself and Him.

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, I heard you. But you are wrong.  

None of that incoherent, rambling pile of nonsense addresses what I said regarding Jude 3.  Let me know what you actually compose an intelligent response.

You now call the scriptures which I quoted nonsense. I should be through with you. But you error in your understanding of Jude, as it only addresses the "common salvation", and not "all truth."

7 minutes ago, ScottA said:

Nice try, but you are totally assuming that Jesus told them more after He said they could not bear it then. His own words in your cannon idea doesn't even support your claim. You are contradicting yourself and Him.

Come on scott  , come share this MORE you spoke of with us.     Truth is greater than all.    share with us .  share my friend share this wealth of hidden knowledge

you have received .   

3 minutes ago, ScottA said:

You now call the scriptures which I quoted nonsense. I should be through with you. But you error in your understanding of Jude, as it only addresses the "common salvation", and not "all truth."

So share this truth.   

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Your big on saying this scott.  but you just blow people off when they ask you to share some of this truth you say you received.

if you know something SHARE SOMETHING.   you keep refusing to answer  my simple question .

SHARE this wonderful great revelation of this all truth you might know that we may not yet now.

We have been in the middle of a discussion and therefore I have indeed put you off until such a time as we opportunity allows. If there is something specific that I have referred to that you have a question about, tell me and I will address it. Other wise this discussion seems to be waning so perhaps we can move on, we shall see.

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Oh, but there is indeed more

THEN SHARE IT my friend .   share it with the others .   

And please don't use the line we aint ready,    every false one I know has done that .  but since you aint false and love us ,   I am sure you will be happy to share .

Perhaps I will have to start a new thread. But since this is the thread in which we are speaking, and since this is the second time, let him who has an ear consider:

Is the cannon finished before or after the sounding of the seventh angel?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:07 PM, ScottA said:

All spirits are to be tested, i.e., "by the mouth of two or three witnesses." Therefore, the word by the Holy Spirit, or the spirit by the word, or by a brother in the Lord.

But if one person in the same evil spirit testifies in agreement with another of a similar spirit...this test is of no profit.

Satan always wants us to move from the objective truth of Scripture to a subjective one internally from our own authority... which is the error of our day!

• This is Worthy 1