• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen.....all who are His.  To know the Lord and the fellowship of His sufferings..........tribulation will perfect and mature His flock.

And purify them,  as it has already done for decades or centuries in China, Russia and Africa, etc ....

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

15 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Have you taken into consideration James 5:7-8 when you made your statement about the Latter Rain?

Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain.  You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

James would not be referring to the Latter Rain as a time in the future if he was already in that time.

yes the rain will continue .    But let us all be on guard.   for I warn us all this false unity is going to take that out of text.

But I bet you know that already .    SO praise the LORD one light .  PRAISE THE LORD

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen.....all who are His.  To know the Lord and the fellowship of His sufferings..........tribulation will perfect and mature His flock.

AMEN they knew this to be true .  LET patience have her perfect work that ye may be entire

or in another place   patience produces EXPERIENCE,  and experience HOPE.     PRAISE THE LORD GOD IS WORKING ALL THINGS TOGETHER

for the good of those who LOVE HIM.   SING IT SISTER.    I mean lean your head back and just let it out with songs of victory in CHRIST.  

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

21 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Have you taken into consideration James 5:7-8 when you made your statement about the Latter Rain?

Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain.  You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

James would not be referring to the Latter Rain as a time in the future if he was already in that time.

Amen, it is such a precious verse.  I believe he was speaking in spirit....and Solomon said what has been will be again.  So I am just trying this on for size....that the last days began way back with the early church........yet the Lord has been so longsuffering for two thousand years, but one day He will return in such a way that every eye will see Him and the nations will mourn, and the earth will be harvested (by who?...sons of God?....maybe?), and it will be the end of the age....?  Others may have more revelation of these things, it is something I am still pondering on.  :)

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

32 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

yes the rain will continue .    But let us all be on guard.   for I warn us all this false unity is going to take that out of text.

But I bet you know that already .    SO praise the LORD one light .  PRAISE THE LORD

The rain has not started yet.  Do you see an outpouring of the Holy Spirit these days? 

6 minutes ago, OneLight said:

The rain has not started yet.  Do you see an outpouring of the Holy Spirit these days? 

Yes, by grace I received it .   the spirit drew me to Christ at the end of may two thousand and six

then about three months later as I came to all out the dire need of truly needing him. 

In sept thirteenth of the same year .....................as I was seeking him ,   IT just happened.  

And I just began to utter a language , that I could even understand what was being said .   That may seem off to the pattern taught in churches

due to most say you don't understand what is being said or etc.   but I could understand parts of it.    Most have criticized me

due to since I have never spoken in tongues since or they flat out don't believe.    But I guess it was a one time event , the baptizing of the SPIRIT .

I know most here will probably criticize it too.   So be it .     Anyway be blessed .   and praise the Lord .

• Praise God! 2

31 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

yes..........the flesh takes everything out of text brother, and runs away with it, always......I sure notice that.........but we will not let that stop us from trying to look at those same texts properly.  Its such a shame that as soon as someone brings up scripture, the first thing that comes to mind is the false version......what days these be and it shows you how the devil has worked to discredit the true things of God.  Thankfully we are onto those wiles and won't let it cause us to throw the baby out with the bathwater.  :) 

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

BIBLE never spoke of nigh the end their would be a big holy spirit filled world

Hmmm.....dear brother, it just dawned on me......wonder what all that water and rain was all about then in Noah's day.  Many many 'animals' brought onto the ark.  The glory of the Lord covering the earth as the waters cover the sea?  And the ploughman will overtake the reaper.  But you are right it is for those who believe, not the world as such.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

The glory of the Lord covering the earth as the waters cover the sea?  And the ploughman will overtake the reaper.  But you are right it is for those who believe, not the world as such.

This concerns the whole world as written.   When Jesus Returns! HALLELUYAH ! MARANANTHA !

"All the earth is to be filled with, and to recognize, the glory of God as manifested in the overthrow of ungodliness; and therefore Babylon, and the world power of which she is a type, must be subdued and perish.

This announcement looks forward to the establishment of Messiah's kingdom, which "shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and shall stand forever" (Daniel 2:44)."

http://biblehub.com/habakkuk/2-14.htm

Pulpit Commentary

(always test everything)

• This is Worthy 1

1 minute ago, Heleadethme said:

Hmmm.....dear brother, it just dawned on me......wonder what all that water and rain was all about then in Noah's day.  Many many 'animals' brought onto the ark.  The glory of the Lord covering the earth as the waters cover the sea?  And the ploughman will overtake the reaper.  But you are right it is for those who believe, not the world as such.

IT destroyed the evil and those who were in the ark were safe .

I do believe their is going to be refining all right .    And it aint coming like many think.    Let us remember what GOD told the lukewarm church.

I counsel thee to buy of me....................GOLD TRIED IN THE FIRE .  and what had peter said about the fiery trials of our faith.

YEP be zealous and repent , FOR all whom GOD LOVES OH HE DOES CHASTEN AND SCOURGE .    A BIG TRIBULATOIN is a COMING

Watch what happens in those days...................it will bring us to our knees........................And though many will have , what was it paul said

WE had the sentence of death ,   THAT OUR TRUST WOULD BE SOLEY IN HE .........................oh yeah GOD WORKS all things together for the good of those who love him.

And since we KNOW what JESUS said and follow not what men say...........................WE KNOW in this world YOU WILL HAVE TRIBULATION

or as paul said..............................through much tribulation do we enter ........................................

or as paul said...........................THE MANIFEST TOKEN of his righteous judgement thatwe be counted worthy for the kingdom of which we suffer.

YEAH too many been sitting under the gospel of WHO GODS LOVES HE MAKES LIFE REAL EASY AND GIVES MONEY TOO.........................

WRONG those who GOD loves HE CHASTENS and corrects FOR OUR PROFIT .  FOR OURS

Too many sat under the blessed are you when GOD FILLS YA POCKETS WITH MONEY

instead of BLESSED are you when you are PERSECUTED.    But by grace sister we don't seek that false prosperity.................we seek THE TRUE RICHES , CHRIST THE KING

the riches THAT do profit in the day of wrath