• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Heleadethme,

We need to remember ... `though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.` (1 Cor. 13: 3)

The `sufferings` of Christ that we enter in to are - being rejected by family & friends, being misunderstood, and finally dying daily, ie. repenting of that attitude or that action etc. Physical sufferings do not mature us, it is the heart that needs to bow to the Lordship of Christ in everything.

Marilyn.

True but they do help mature us as well in the faith .   in fact paul said IF ye be without chastisement ........you bastards and not sons.

SO its both .   the sufferings will also bow our hearts even more so unto CHRIST .   But yeah if we don't have Christ or are buffetd for our own faults.   no good .

SO really its both Marilyn.     You loved sister .   you are .  and charity REJIOCES IN TRUTH.

YES mam ,  it sure don't behave itself unseemingly.    Man more andmore who are accepting gay marriage need to undersand that aint charity it aint love at all.

For even the men gave up the natural use of the woman , they burned in lust one towards another doing that which is UNSEEMINGLY.   yeah its not love at all. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

13 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Heleadethme,

And I`m glad that I will be where the Lord has prepared me for - judging the fallen angels and judging the world system - from the third heaven.

Marilyn.

Bless you sister......we might not agree about the timing of that part, but yes.....one day.  ;) 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

2 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I know, and how much I suffered for this. Being highly introvert, I do not speak. Even when alone, I speak more inwardly than outwardly.

And after hearing and hearing about that so much, but I believed and decided to ask the Lord an answer about this.

And He showed it to me, he showed it to me. Then let's stop condemning people who do not speak in tongues.

"Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret?" - 1 Corinthians 12:30

Glory to God! Amen.

You be blessed my friend of many letters .    I notice something .   have you ever noticed that if the SPIRIT don't lead you, that the words never come out right.

BUT if the spirit bids you speak they flow as a river .  

What do you mean highly introvert.    I have heard that word before , introvert.   is it like keeping things in or something .   You loved my brother .

Let us keep on encouraging how ever the LORD wills,   

Keep on sounding the alarm on the nets .   more and more people are spending time on internet

so reach who you can.   And watch ,  IF you are led to speak , you will.     Most christains I ever read about Spoke what was necessary and not

just yacking to be heard and just speaking like the world.     But if you feel its a problem for you.  JUST pray about it .

I can speak when I am led too and the words just flow.  but often I also am not led to speak at all and just say hi , how are you .

Don't ever make people make you TRY and speak a word .   NOPE it has to be led .  most people just chatter away over anything .

When the spirit leads I can speak in a room full of people .  But when it don't ............NOPE aint happening .     Don't worry over it.

However I will pray for you if you want me to , if you think or see it as a problem.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

True but they do help mature us as well in the faith .   in fact paul said IF ye be without chastisement ........you bastards and not sons.

SO its both .   the sufferings will also bow our hearts even more so unto CHRIST .   But yeah if we don't have Christ or are buffetd for our own faults.   no good .

SO really its both Marilyn.     You loved sister .   you are .  and charity REJIOCES IN TRUTH.

YES mam ,  it sure don't behave itself unseemingly.    Man more andmore who are accepting gay marriage need to undersand that aint charity it aint love at all.

For even the men gave up the natural use of the woman , they burned in lust one towards another doing that which is UNSEEMINGLY.   yeah its not love at all. 

Hi frienduffthaylorde,

Chastisement is God teaching us not by giving us suffering, the world does that but by His Holy Spirit quickening us in our hearts as to what we said, or did etc.  

regards, Marilyn.

• Praise God! 1

Just now, Heleadethme said:

Bless you sister......we might not agree about the timing of that part, but yes.....one day.  ;) 

Hi Heleadethme,

Thank you sister, may we one day have a good discussion on God`s timing.

Marilyn.

• Loved it! 1

2 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi frienduffthaylorde,

Chastisement is God teaching us not by giving us suffering, the world does that but by His Holy Spirit quickening us in our hearts as to what we said, or did etc.  

regards, Marilyn.

OH yes mam, the spirit does that too.    we get convicted if we err.   And we get rejoicing when we see truth .

You loved sister .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

https://www.google.com/search?q=christian+suffering+hebrews&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

(includes references to the problem of pain (so-called) .....

e.g.

Hebrews 12:6–11: Suffering Conforms Us to Christ | Desiring God

"Apr 11, 2017 - Satan loves to lie to us in our suffering. He tells us that God must be against us if he would allow us to experience pain, the experience of discipline really proves that we are children. ..... "

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

The pre-trib rapture doctrine which I believe to be false, robs God of His greatest victory. To reveal His character and the image of  Christ fully in His people. The tribulation and coming crisis is going to be the most horrendous final attempt of the enemy to unseat the faithful from their rightful place in Christ. The tribulation will not bring about a change in God's people, the tribulation will reveal  what God has already accomplished in His people. By then the harvest will be ripe. The tribulation is spawned because the true loving character of God's people will stand as an open rebuke to the world, who will hate  them with a passion. The sheep and goats will at that time be separated. Like Cain and Abel, the righteous one will be hated. "And all nations shall hate you for my name's sake". The tribulation is God's opportunity to reveal His glory and power in His people. In the worst time in history, when Satan will be using every last vestige of his power to deceive, to coerce, to persecute, to destroy, knowing his time is short, and God's people standing faithful despite all the pressure and lies and slander and calumny being hurled against them, and doing so in love and patience and meekness of Spirit, keeping the commandments of God and having the faith of Jesus, (Revelation 14:12) then shall all the purposes and mind and heart of God be fully vindicated in all His glory.

Ephesians 5:27  That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish

• Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Rather , it may quite a bit.  Just as foolishness is bound up in a child, and the (physical) rod of discipline drives it from him... 

Again, as in Hebrews,  the painful physical discipline/ chastisement we suffer is not comfortable at the moment but YHVH uses it to produce the end result of righteousness (, etc et al/   patience,  self control,  peace.... ) ....

Hi simplejeff,

I will say that suffering can make us face issues, BUT it is the Spirit of God within that matures us. If it was suffering that matures people then we would have a world full of mature people - ie. there is so much suffering through out the world if you know what I mean.

Marilyn.

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi simplejeff,

I will say that suffering can make us face issues, BUT it is the Spirit of God within that matures us. If it was suffering that matures people then we would have a world full of mature people - ie. there is so much suffering through out the world if you know what I mean.

Marilyn.

Marilyn you loved sister .  of course that is true.  without the Spirit of GOD we doomed period and it matters not what we suffered.

Sister I don't know if I ever told you this ,  but personally it don't matter what the pope and interfaith says about people like you.  I LOVES YA SISTER.

And no matter what lables they give us in time to come.  WE got HOPE for we have Christ .  You be blessed sister and never ever forget that I loves ya .  

• Thumbs Up 1