• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, brakelite said:

The pre-trib rapture doctrine which I believe to be false, robs God of His greatest victory. To reveal His character and the image of  Christ fully in His people. The tribulation and coming crisis is going to be the most horrendous final attempt of the enemy to unseat the faithful from their rightful place in Christ. The tribulation will not bring about a change in God's people, the tribulation will reveal  what God has already accomplished in His people. By then the harvest will be ripe. The tribulation is spawned because the true loving character of God's people will stand as an open rebuke to the world, who will hate  them with a passion. The sheep and goats will at that time be separated. Like Cain and Abel, the righteous one will be hated. "And all nations shall hate you for my name's sake". The tribulation is God's opportunity to reveal His glory and power in His people. In the worst time in history, when Satan will be using every last vestige of his power to deceive, to coerce, to persecute, to destroy, knowing his time is short, and God's people standing faithful despite all the pressure and lies and slander and calumny being hurled against them, and doing so in love and patience and meekness of Spirit, keeping the commandments of God and having the faith of Jesus, (Revelation 14:12) then shall all the purposes and mind and heart of God be fully vindicated in all His glory.

Ephesians 5:27  That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish

AND not a lamb will fear the whore nor those who went under her all inclusive unity for world peace.   We will not fear them . 

The real reason it will attack us is due to it hates JESUS, his sayings and those who follow him.

But mark my words well  , THIS will not be what they see us as .    NOPE they will see us as those who hate GOD , who hate mankind

who hate love, who hate humanity.     YES,   YES they will think they do gods will for world peace and unity.  

And even now the label as began .    its just that it will get far worse in short time.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

Look out for some of their tactics.   they will keep trying to impress upon us that all are children o  GOD.   they will make us think and try and sway our minds .

They will more and more make unity seem as something GOD desires and they will use statements like we are not to hate anyone .     YET using it

as a means to get us to be unequally yoked.   I have seen these wicked men of belial at work and they know how to deceive.

but here is what else I notice .  no matter how well they word their words , no matter how well they speak as gifted oraters .

MAN THEY EASY TO SPOT and THIER LIES are so simple to spot .    WHY is that.  CAUSE JESUS DONE SAID , MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE and flee a strangers.

YOU KNOW WHAT.....................THAT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE .    ABSOLUTELY POSITIVLY TRUE.      

• Thumbs Up 2

WHOEVER goes under their delusion...................THEY WANTED TOO.  THEY LOVED A LIE .  THEY LOVED IT .

But those who are of CHRIST ..............don't feed from stinky dung piled troughs of men .   THEY ONLY FEED on the green grass of the SHEPARDS PASTURE that He leads them in .

THIS IS TRUE . whether its believed or not .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Why do you dramatize your posts?  Caps and riddles.  Sorry, but it is hard to take you serious when you do this every time.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Why do you dramatize your posts?  Caps and riddles.  Sorry, but it is hard to take you serious when you do this every time.

Well no worries one light .   I still love you .     I guess its to make a point .    been a habit for years .  

But I aint worried about you at all.  I Know you know what is going on in this world .    You be blessed brother and praise the Lord.

I will try and remember not to do that .   But man its been a habit for a long time .   

Oh whoever goes under their delusion .   I Mean this unity all inclusive delusion .     

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What do you mean highly introvert.    I have heard that word before , introvert.

I do not interact much with people. I am spending time alone with my mind most of the time.

As a result, my interaction with people is not that great.

And watch ,  IF you are led to speak , you will.

I feel that if the Spirit lead me to talk, I feel to talk and it just come out. To talk is not the problem (if I have something to say), but I am not good in talking that much, it is not something I practice regularly.

just yacking to be heard and just speaking like the world.     But if you feel its a problem for you.  JUST pray about it .

The truth is that, an introvert is not well suited to do jobs of an extrovert. Just like an extrovert will face a hard time of spending too much time alone in an empty room; but for an introvert that is just easy, very easy.

"And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one,
    to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey." - Matthew 25:15

"No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary." - 1 Corinthians 12:22

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

13 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I do not interact much with people. I am spending time alone with my mind most of the time.

I feel that if the Spirit lead me to talk, I feel to talk and it just come out. To talk is not the problem (if I have something to say), but I am not good in talking that much, it is not something I practice regularly.

The truth is that, an introvert is not well suited to do jobs of an extrovert. Just like an extrovert will face a hard time of spending too much time alone in an empty room; but for an introvert that is just easy, very easy.

to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey." - Matthew 25:15

"No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary." - 1 Corinthians 12:22

Honestly I would not label you as anything .    I mean I can be alone no problem and I can be in a room of christains and no problem.

The only thing is,  I never have peace when they focused on the wordly things,  I have peace only when I speaking about the things of GOD

with others who desire the same thing .   OH , I can talk to any stranger .   its that I find I only have a common bond with those who love the LORD.

its honestly like my FAMILY are those OF THE SPIRIT .   and the family I have that is of the flesh , I have nothing in common with .

I have complete unity with a stranger that KNOWS GOD ,  and yet no common unity with those I may have known for years and since childhood if they know not GOD.

I am kind to all.   IT truly is as JESUS said ..................MY FAMILY are those who do the WILL of the FATHER .

ITS this way for all christains , I aint special.   We just have no connection , no spiritual connection to those outside .  We love all,  but we don't have

common unity , things in common at all ,with those outside .    This is what I actually experience.   Meaning I had far rather hang around and do things with

those who believe than to hang out with those who know not GOD.   Now I freely greet and am kind to all.   What I  mean by hanging out

is just that hanging out with .    I have no joy in being unequally yoked .    But again this should be in all who are born again.

We let our light shine.    My friend of many letters.   You loved brother .   You keep on encouraging us .   You type away and just keep us encouraged. 

You have been a great help to me .     No matter how vexing and evil I see in the world,  

when I come on here  I search for some of you all, cause I know yalls words will edify my spirit .  You loved brother , keep on encouraging me and others.  

• Praise God! 1

14 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Here is something that God revealed to me and it brought great peace .     at one brief point n my walk I had began to worry over what to say

what do I need to tell this person , or what do I need to say to this other one .    That was when the SPIRIT reminded me........

It said worry not about what to say , don't even think about what you think you should say..................I WILL GIVE YOU WORDS , all you need

to do is FOLLOW ME.    WHEN I give you words you will speak them,  and if I cleave your mouth you say nothing .  SPEAK as the spirit gives utterance.

And brother I had all peace .   FOR IF GOD gives me words.................they are perfect , AS HE IS PERFECT and if he shuts my mouth the reason is known to him.

GOD alone will either place me in the path of one who needs to hear or them in my path .  He will arrange my every step and every direction

He will guide me to those who need to hear and what I need to hear from others  he will lead me to them as well.

GOD IS IN CONTROL.     And some will travel shore to shore and others within just their own city ,  but the light will shine

by our ACTIONS and GOD will give us words To speak AS HE SEES FIT .    RELIANCE UPON GOD ONLY and not upon myself at all.    and may the LORD

keep working on me as I need HIM so much every day.   BE BLESSED MY FRIEND of many letters .   Again I am always so happy to read your posts .

Cause truth always causes joy and so praise the Lord   . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

On 2/24/2018 at 8:55 PM, Wayne222 said:

You sound like you follow teachings of Herbert W Armstrong. The worldwide church of God.  Or SDA but there close. But I do believe the great falling away will come when the Antichrist appears. I think also he might be a Muslim. Islam is the one religion that persecute all others. Sharia law will dominate in the world some day.

The antichrist will be a Jew, and the non-elect Jews will receive him as their Messiah. The false prophet will most likely be a pope. All of non-elect mankind---everyone whose name has not been written in the Lamb's book of life from before the foundation of the world---will be deceived by the strong delusion God sends upon them to believe that the antichrist is God, whether they are a Jew, Muslim, Catholic, Mormon, Hindu or anything else. And the false prophet will promote the worship of the beast and his image, and perform demonic magic that will help to deceive the world into believing that the antichrist is God and worshiping him.

The one-world religion will definitely not be Catholicism. It will be some new religion that will probably seem to be a blend of Judaism and Christianity and perhaps other things, with the Jewish antichrist at the center of it. Everyone, regardless of their religious beliefs or lack thereof, is going to accept this religion because of the strong delusion that God sends them, except for true Christians.

Many true Christians will also take the mark and worship the beast, but it won't be because they're deceived, but rather to avoid the consequences of not doing so, and because their hearts are not steadfast. The false prophet and the antichrist will likely assure them that no harm will come to them for doing it, and they'll believe them, even though they know what the Bible says about this---just like they do other things that they know the Bible says not to do, and rationalize it, and are already listening to men who tell them what their itching ears want to hear, and have turned their ears away from hearing the word of God. The temptation will be great, and most of us are in no way prepared to face it, as we have not been walking the difficult road with Christ and facing and enduring the trials, temptations and sufferings of it, but rather deviating from it at our whim, while telling ourselves that we're doing what the Bible says---just like King Saul told Samuel that he'd obeyed the command of the LORD.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

The antichrist will be a Jew, and the non-elect Jews will receive him as their Messiah. The false prophet will most likely be a pope. All of non-elect mankind---everyone whose name has not been written in the Lamb's book of life from before the foundation of the world---will be deceived by the strong delusion God sends upon them to believe that the antichrist is God, whether they are a Jew, Muslim, Catholic, Mormon, Hindu or anything else. And the false prophet will promote the worship of the beast and his image, and perform demonic magic that will help to deceive the world into believing that the antichrist is God and worshiping him.

The one-world religion will definitely not be Catholicism. It will be some new religion that will probably seem to be a blend of Judaism and Christianity and perhaps other things, with the Jewish antichrist at the center of it. Everyone, regardless of their religious beliefs or lack thereof, is going to accept this religion because of the strong delusion that God sends them, except for true Christians.

Many true Christians will also take the mark and worship the beast, but it won't be because they're deceived, but rather to avoid the consequences of not doing so, and because their hearts are not steadfast. The false prophet and the antichrist will likely assure them that no harm will come to them for doing it, and they'll believe them, even though they know what the Bible says about this---just like they do other things that they know the Bible says not to do, and rationalize it, and are already listening to men who tell them what their itching ears want to hear, and have turned their ears away from hearing the word of God. The temptation will be great, and most of us are in no way prepared to face it, as we have not been walking the difficult road with Christ and facing and enduring the trials, temptations and sufferings of it, but rather deviating from it at our whim, while telling ourselves that we're doing what the Bible says---just like King Saul told Samuel that he'd obeyed the command of the LORD.

The one-world religion will definitely not be Catholicism. It will be some new religion that will probably seem to be a blend of Judaism and Christianity and perhaps other things

INDEED IT WILL.   INTERFAITH is what will mold this .  as its now drawing all together .    

Yep.    Its highly probable he will be of jewish origin.