• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

What a fiasco ..... to men arguing over nothing

Jesus Christ is the Lord, OT, NT, .... He is eternal and waiting for His intervention into the affairs of men

First His call for His own .... and then His furry and wrath upon a world filled with unbelief at the 70th week decreed still to come

You both has better believe this and know that His execution is near

[Romans 11:25-36]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Roy and Wingnut

Dan 11:36-45  Indignation and/or Wrath.  He will be successful until the time of Wrath is completed.  He will say unheard of thing against the God of gods.

Just these two phrases could put this prophecy during the last half of the final Week.  Who could say Unheard of things about God.  Only Satan, for he has been in the presence of God..  Who is in Control during this time?  Satan..  Rev 12:13 - When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child, for how long? 3 1/2 years.  The nation of Israel.  Right now Satan is in Heaven accusing us day and night.  Rev 12:10.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

46 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Roy and Wingnut

Dan 11:36-45  Indignation and/or Wrath.  He will be successful until the time of Wrath is completed.  He will say unheard of thing against the God of gods.

Just these two phrases could put this prophecy during the last half of the final Week.  Who could say Unheard of things about God.  Only Satan, for he has been in the presence of God..  Who is in Control during this time?  Satan..  Rev 12:13 - When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child, for how long? 3 1/2 years.  The nation of Israel.  Right now Satan is in Heaven accusing us day and night.  Rev 12:10.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hey brother,

I agree with you, this is all speaking to future events.  My disagreement with you previously, isn't in regards to your view on Antiochus IV being a type, I understand why and how he fits many of the details found in chapter 11.  My opposition to this is based on this, it is all either history, or it is all future.  There is nothing between verses 35 and 36 to distinguish a change other than how the text now appears with breaks and segments.  The thought line is continuous.  What I am saying basically is, history has a funny way of repeating itself.  As to why, I believe the answer is also found in scripture.  The enemy has consistently attempted to change the time of things, God's plan and prophecies.  To me, Antiochus IV is just another example of a failed effort to change the appointed time of things, a red herring.  Jerusalem has changed hands numerous times over the course of history, and this prophecy has yet to be fulfilled.  Daniel references the appointed time often in his writing, 3 times in chapter 11 alone, including verse 35.

Daniel 11:35  and some of the wise shall stumble, so that they may be refined, purified, and made white, until the time of the end, for it still awaits the appointed time.

I hope that clarifies my objection, it isn't that I disagree with what you are saying in regards to the past, but that I still see this as future.  It makes no sense that Jesus would warn of this nearly 200 years after it happened.

God bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

The appointed time awaits .... during the 70th week decreed for Israel