IGNORED

THE EXHORTATION THREAD (For Christians Who Love Jesus)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Yes, this is true. When we need to know of something it simply comes.

Sorry, but I do not believe it is possible. The Holy Spirit of God dwelling in us is what will give us life.

"But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you,
    He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you." - Romans 8:11

The strategy of the enemy is exactly to prevent people from receiving the Holy Spirit in their hearts.

"Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name,
    cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" - Matthew 7:22-23

This way, they will remain in the flesh and take part in the resurrection of the condemnation.

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world,
    and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." - John 3:19

People can receive the Holy Spirit simply by believing in the words of the Lord Jesus, and they must receive Him fully for this.

"If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him." - John 14:23

"that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
    may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height
        to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." - Ephesians 3:17-19

"But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive;
    for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified." - John 7:39

She speaks of the baptism of the holy ghost .   by all means its only the SPIRIT that can even draw us to Christ .  

But their were folks who believed and yet had not received the baptism of the Holy ghost .  and they were not condemned at all,  paul just asked

and then laid hands on them and they received .   I know what she speaks of .     It was three months after being drawn and coming

that one night ,  I myself received that baptism of the holy ghost .    And by all means I was already saved and had been since day one   .

But its real.    I promise it is real .   And I condmen none ifthey have not yet received it .  I pray they simply ask and they will receive .   

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

As far as Matthew 7:22 goes, if God wants to work through an unsaved person to cast out a demon, or speak through a person for some reason (like He spoke through Balaam's donkey, and as in the example in John 11:45-53), He certainly can. God can use anything He wants to do whatever He wants. But that doesn't mean the instrument He uses knows Him. Plus there are plenty of folks who prophesy falsely in Jesus' name and who pretend to heal and to cast out demons (including some on Christian television stations no doubt, for $$$); and there are lots of unsaved men and women who do all sorts of great works in Jesus' name---building orphanages and feeding the poor and such, and who perform stunts like handling rattlesnakes and drinking poison; and demons can do counterfeit miracles also (magic), which they may do through an unsaved person who claims to be a Christian and who attributes whatever the demons do to the Holy Spirit.

And no, people cannot have genuine manifestations of the Holy Spirit if they do not have the Holy Spirit, although God may work through them to do something, as I explained above, which would be the exception rather than the rule if He did; it's not a sign that Christ is in them. Plus, Jesus said 'By their fruits you will know them' (not merely by their miracles, which demons can imitate; and He even mentioned signs and wonders with regard to being ware of false christs and false prophets, Mark 13:22,23).

And this is something we must all be on guard against .   many false ones will be able to do signs wonders and miracles and by them they will deceive many.

You know them by their fruits ,  watch what they teach ,watch how they live ,   and if they walk in darkness yet can do miracles sigsn and wonders ,  THEY GET FLED FROM

never to be followed .    We have a heavy deception coming and it will be tied into the unity interfaith group.   We cannot be deceived by their signs and wonders

They will be false , they stand not on the ROCK , they will have miracles signs and wonders to seduce even the elect if it were possible .   So we must be on guard .

IF their pattern and teachings do not line up with JESUS and the apostels ,  THEY FALSE no matter what miracles they can do .  FALSE .  

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

This one seems to have ran its course.