• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

34 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I don't understand why you mentioned my name?

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

why do you quote my name?

I just felt to. If you found it inconvenient just tell me and I do not do it anymore.

I believe we are here to discuss and to share between those who are in the faith.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

@Yowm @angels4u

26 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

How many times you heard him say Its all by the spirit , without Him we can do nothing  .

Most people seem to have an inverted view of the grace of God. Many see it as an excuse to sin while in reality it is the opposite: It is more liberty to do good, to stay away from sin and the uncleanness of the flesh.

When we are under grace, to sin is not an option, it is an unfortunate accident. But thanks to God we will not fall in condemnation if we fail.

"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death." - Romans 8:2

It seems that many people are afraid of pleasing God through the Spirit.

I just wish more people see that. God bless you in Jesus' name!

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Hello 4,

I don't understand why you mentioned my name? 

Romans 3:20-24

20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin. 21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

John 1:14

14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Romans 1:1-5

1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God— 2 the gospel he promised beforehand through is prophets in the Holy Scriptures 3 regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David, 4 and who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. 5 Through Him we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith for his name’s sake.

Acts 6:8

8 Now Stephen, a man full of God’s grace and power, performed great wonders and signs among the people.

Ephesians 4:7

7 But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.

Hebrews 13:9

9 Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings. It is good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace, not by eating ceremonial foods, which is of no benefit to those who do so.

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

2 Peter 1:2

2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

Hebrews 4:16

16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

1 Peter 4:10

10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.

James 4:6

6 But He gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”

2 Corinthians 8:7

7 But since you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in the love we have kindled in you —see that you also excel in this grace of giving.

Titus 2:11

11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

Romans 6:14

14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 11:6

6 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

Acts 15:11

11 No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

We love you sister .    I know we can have this fixed in no time if we really cared .   I know it .    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Lets show respect to other members of worthy and not use there names. Its being personel. Lets not be like the cults. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

18 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

@Yowm @angels4u

Most people seem to have an inverted view of the grace of God. Many see it as an excuse to sin while in reality it is the opposite: It is more liberty to do good, to stay away from sin and the uncleanness of the flesh.

When we are under grace, to sin is not an option, it is an unfortunate accident. But thanks to God we will not fall in condemnation if we fail.

"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death." - Romans 8:2

I just wish more people see that. God bless you in Jesus' name!

I believe those people who are looking for an excuse to sin are not really born again, how can we in good conscience sin on purpose knowing  where Jesus saved us from? He bought us with a price, He gave Himself so we could have life.

19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body 1 Cor.6:20

Are we under the law ? No, when we become a child of God, God will give us a new heart ready to please Him, our old life is gone, and He made us a new creation :) We are saved by grace and not by anything we can add.....

…16So from now on we regard no one according to the flesh. Although we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17Therefore ifanyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come!18All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:…2 Cor.5:17

Who are those people? Unbelievers who cannot please God?

Living in the Spirit
…7because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not submit to God’s Law, nor can it do so. 8Those controlled by the flesh cannot please God.9You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.…Romans 8:7-9

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 1 Cor.2:14

Just now, angels4u said:

Who are those people? Unbelievers who cannot please God?

People are often reluctant to really dive in to sanctification, most people are not really for it.

They start making excuses: They seem to imply that those who are heavy in sanctification are seeking to be justified by deeds of the law; when they are indeed doing it through faith in Christ.

If they knew how much they are losing... The Holy Spirit of God in us can do wonders.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

People are often reluctant to really dive in to sanctification, most people are not really for it.

They start making excuses: They seem to imply that those who are heavy in sanctification are seeking to be justified by deeds of the law; when they are indeed doing it through faith in Christ.

If they knew how much they are losing... The Holy Spirit of God in us can do wonders.

Why do we talk so much about other people ?

Shining as Stars
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. 12Therefore ,my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not only in my  presence, but now even more in my absence, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. 13For it is God who works in you to will and to act on behalf of His good pleasure.…

Why do we see the needle in other people's eyes and not our own?

Do Not Judge
…4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye? 5You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’seye. 6Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.…Math.7:5

On our own we can't do anything,so you can't expect unbelievers to live a Godly live , you can pray for their eyes to be opened.

Open their hearts so that they believe the gospel! Acts 16:14

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Why do we talk so much about other people ?

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Why do we see the needle in other people's eyes and not our own?

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

On our own we can't do anything,so you can't expect unbelievers to live a Godly live , you can pray for their eyes to be opened.

I am talking about believers. At least they claim to be so, in the Church is so hard to find people who are indeed interested to please the Lord.

We try to talk to them, but they think we are enemies; they could improve so much, they could just ask and receive... But they do not want, or they're afraid for some reason.

Were they really taught by the Lord?!

Sorry, but I just thought all Christians would be interested in how they could please and honor the Lord with their lives.

It is just sad, I cry, I cry with the Lord. I just wished the sheep could listen more, and be more obedient. :unsure:

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

I found it deceptive

If you found it inconvenient just tell me and I do not do it anymore.

Please, do not complicate things. Yes or No?!

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Quit twisting my words. I said deceptive, not inconvenient.

OK, sorry. I will not do it anymore.