• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

49 minutes ago, Goldie said:

Where does it say 'WORSHIP?'

It doesnt! It says 'Devotion'. You take that as worship when the church doesnt. Thats your own 'personal' view / opinion! Lol

de¦vo|tion
[dɪˈvəʊʃ(ə)n]
NOUN
  1. love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person or activity.
    "his devotion to duty never wavered" ·

Guest BacKaran

I knew in my heart the rcc gig was up in first grade when I was freaking out with a partner on answering questions from the priest before we could make our first communion.
We were almost crying as we understood that to not know the answers could be a venel or moral sin, we didnt know which but it sounded like if we didnt pass this test with the priest, we would go to hell>
After the priest GAVE us the answers because we were taking too long to answer, Steve and I looked at each other and said that’s it? We panicked and studied with our parents and for what? To have them scare us but give us the answers anyway?
Next came communion, no aha moment there for me, my dress was itchy.
Confirmation came early, I was so lucky to be in a split 3 & 4th grade glass and since the bishop or whoever he was rarely comes to MN, we all got to make our confirmation early. 
Again, didnt understand what I was supposed to be confirming but I knew all the right answers this time as I practiced with my sponsor, my grandma....again...when the oil was on my head there was no aha light of God moment, not in the Roman Catholic Church>

I questioned and questioned all the time in jr high CCD classes, to the dismay of the kids who wanted to leave within the hour and not stay late cuz I was asking more questions the priest or brother wouldn’t or couldn’t answer.

The high school version of CCD was for the jocks only and it was just a club to go do stuff...like ice skating, hay rides, never did anything for the inner city homeless or food shelters, I think there was only one at that time in Mpls

My hubby asked me, he was raised Lutheran, why we had to take the rcc’s premarital inventory test. I said well, to make sure we’re both oin the same page and confirm we are solid in our love for one another. 
Well, the young new priest had no clue what he was talking about and said we needed to be older to be married even tho the test had us almost 100% matched on the questions. We got married by a judge....horrors for my mom.
We had a priest marry us on our first anniversary but it was just us and our witnesses, my mom kept telling me we weren’t really married and I said we were married in the church years ago....why didnt you tell me, I said why is that even important?
Then at church the bishop or whoever was visiting was sprinkling holy water on the crowd, my hubby said why is he doing this? I said, you know, you’d think I would have the answer being a Roman Catholic but I dont have a clue....
Thats when we left and headed for a Protestant church. I learned all about what Rome never tells its people and yet, the protestant church went astray to dabble in fluff and puff messages. Never in the years we were there did we ever hear about our need of repentance of sin, why Jesus died on the cross for us and why it even mattered...we were saved and to do good things for God....sin and repentance and His resurrection were not needed.

God lead me to a nondenominational church where expository preaching is taught with hermanuetics. 
Its what true believers need to hear, the meat of the Bible not just the milk, or in the rcc’s case just the NT.

My mom was dying, it was Friday, and my sisters freaked as I wanted them to get me a burger, they said no you want fish, I said no, give me the burger basket etc. no its Friday you want fish....I said oh, I’m no longer believing the lies of the rcc and havent been to the rc for decades, I like my burger please, its ok to have, the Bible says so....they freaked.

I told my mom, who had a brain tumor, in the two weeks before she died that Jesus would give her a new glorified body and when she died she’d have no more pain and in a lucid moment she said....tell me more!! She heard the gospel message before she died. As she was dying, my sisters were saying, its ok mom, you can go, Granpa will be fine, the house and grandkids will be fine, you can go....
I held my moms hand and said look forward to your new body and new home, the pain free glorified body youre promised and my sister snapped at me and said KARAN STOP THAT!! Even as their mom lay dying, they would still not talk about God, death and the resurrection for believers.

A year later and my hubby died, siblings have ostracized me ever since. They put dad in a nursing home, three to four years too late but they had a wedding to plan and they said I could watch dad at home, I said, I’m not in good health, I cant care for him so get the oldest brother to watch him while you have the wedding....real fast, they moved him into assisted living before the wedding so they didnt have to deal with him...niiiiice. Not.

Now my dad died last fall, I gave him the gospel message several times over the last five years. The last day I saw him he couldn’t remember who I was. As I kissed him goodby, he said who are you? I said Karan.
KARAN! He joyfully said and lit up a glowing smile I hadn’t seen in decades! THAT gave me hope that he repented and asked Jesus to be His Lord and Savior. I wont know until I get to heaven but the Holy Spirit gives discernment when I need it and I was happy with joy at that moment.

With out the toxic rc family, friends and church in my life, there’s been no drama, no confusion and Ive learned the Truth in the last decade from my born again church family than any other church....

My niece is a homosexual, I wasn’t told nor invited to the party....I wondered when did God change His word...oh He DIDNT!

I live for Christ now and will rebuke and help others to understand the gospel message, its simple. 
Repent, believe and live/obey your life for Christ.
No certain eating rules or Sunday rules or days of obligations to dead people, all my worship, all my devotion goes to Jesus, not Mary, Not Mohammed, Not Buddha etc...

Jesus was a rebel as He claimed He is the EXCLUSIVE, THE ONLY WAY to God.
Read a good study bible that not the Rheams whatever rc bible, as God has told those who will believe, seek and they shall find His Truth.

And yes that narrow path Jesus spoke about is narrow....two only born again in my family????
There are not billions on that narrow, but the few, the remnant. Think like Noah and his family only being saved. THATS how narrow Jesus path is.

• Group:  Royal Member

1 hour ago, BacKaran said:

I knew in my heart the rcc gig was up in first grade when I was freaking out with a partner on answering questions from the priest before we could make our first communion.
We were almost crying as we understood that to not know the answers could be a venel or moral sin, we didnt know which but it sounded like if we didnt pass this test with the priest, we would go to hell>
After the priest GAVE us the answers because we were taking too long to answer, Steve and I looked at each other and said that’s it? We panicked and studied with our parents and for what? To have them scare us but give us the answers anyway?
Next came communion, no aha moment there for me, my dress was itchy.
Confirmation came early, I was so lucky to be in a split 3 & 4th grade glass and since the bishop or whoever he was rarely comes to MN, we all got to make our confirmation early. 
Again, didnt understand what I was supposed to be confirming but I knew all the right answers this time as I practiced with my sponsor, my grandma....again...when the oil was on my head there was no aha light of God moment, not in the Roman Catholic Church>

I questioned and questioned all the time in jr high CCD classes, to the dismay of the kids who wanted to leave within the hour and not stay late cuz I was asking more questions the priest or brother wouldn’t or couldn’t answer.

The high school version of CCD was for the jocks only and it was just a club to go do stuff...like ice skating, hay rides, never did anything for the inner city homeless or food shelters, I think there was only one at that time in Mpls

My hubby asked me, he was raised Lutheran, why we had to take the rcc’s premarital inventory test. I said well, to make sure we’re both oin the same page and confirm we are solid in our love for one another. 
Well, the young new priest had no clue what he was talking about and said we needed to be older to be married even tho the test had us almost 100% matched on the questions. We got married by a judge....horrors for my mom.
We had a priest marry us on our first anniversary but it was just us and our witnesses, my mom kept telling me we weren’t really married and I said we were married in the church years ago....why didnt you tell me, I said why is that even important?
Then at church the bishop or whoever was visiting was sprinkling holy water on the crowd, my hubby said why is he doing this? I said, you know, you’d think I would have the answer being a Roman Catholic but I dont have a clue....
Thats when we left and headed for a Protestant church. I learned all about what Rome never tells its people and yet, the protestant church went astray to dabble in fluff and puff messages. Never in the years we were there did we ever hear about our need of repentance of sin, why Jesus died on the cross for us and why it even mattered...we were saved and to do good things for God....sin and repentance and His resurrection were not needed.

God lead me to a nondenominational church where expository preaching is taught with hermanuetics. 
Its what true believers need to hear, the meat of the Bible not just the milk, or in the rcc’s case just the NT.

My mom was dying, it was Friday, and my sisters freaked as I wanted them to get me a burger, they said no you want fish, I said no, give me the burger basket etc. no its Friday you want fish....I said oh, I’m no longer believing the lies of the rcc and havent been to the rc for decades, I like my burger please, its ok to have, the Bible says so....they freaked.

I told my mom, who had a brain tumor, in the two weeks before she died that Jesus would give her a new glorified body and when she died she’d have no more pain and in a lucid moment she said....tell me more!! She heard the gospel message before she died. As she was dying, my sisters were saying, its ok mom, you can go, Granpa will be fine, the house and grandkids will be fine, you can go....
I held my moms hand and said look forward to your new body and new home, the pain free glorified body youre promised and my sister snapped at me and said KARAN STOP THAT!! Even as their mom lay dying, they would still not talk about God, death and the resurrection for believers.

A year later and my hubby died, siblings have ostracized me ever since. They put dad in a nursing home, three to four years too late but they had a wedding to plan and they said I could watch dad at home, I said, I’m not in good health, I cant care for him so get the oldest brother to watch him while you have the wedding....real fast, they moved him into assisted living before the wedding so they didnt have to deal with him...niiiiice. Not.

Now my dad died last fall, I gave him the gospel message several times over the last five years. The last day I saw him he couldn’t remember who I was. As I kissed him goodby, he said who are you? I said Karan.
KARAN! He joyfully said and lit up a glowing smile I hadn’t seen in decades! THAT gave me hope that he repented and asked Jesus to be His Lord and Savior. I wont know until I get to heaven but the Holy Spirit gives discernment when I need it and I was happy with joy at that moment.

With out the toxic rc family, friends and church in my life, there’s been no drama, no confusion and Ive learned the Truth in the last decade from my born again church family than any other church....

My niece is a homosexual, I wasn’t told nor invited to the party....I wondered when did God change His word...oh He DIDNT!

I live for Christ now and will rebuke and help others to understand the gospel message, its simple. 
Repent, believe and live/obey your life for Christ.
No certain eating rules or Sunday rules or days of obligations to dead people, all my worship, all my devotion goes to Jesus, not Mary, Not Mohammed, Not Buddha etc...

Jesus was a rebel as He claimed He is the EXCLUSIVE, THE ONLY WAY to God.
Read a good study bible that not the Rheams whatever rc bible, as God has told those who will believe, seek and they shall find His Truth.

And yes that narrow path Jesus spoke about is narrow....two only born again in my family????
There are not billions on that narrow, but the few, the remnant. Think like Noah and his family only being saved. THATS how narrow Jesus path is.

Thank you Backaran. Praise our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ for evermore.

Here is Christs true church. If we are  not a member of this church, we are in the wrong one, according to Scripture, its that simple.

Paul never taught Jesus + some church brings salvation.

Paul never taught Jesus + certain sacraments brings salvation.

Paul never taught Jesus plus legalism brings salvation.

Paul never taught Jesus + time in purgatory brings salvation.

Paul never taught circumcision brings salvation.

Paul taught only Jesus + nothing else brings salvation.
We cannot do anything, or add anything to all Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit did to save mankind. 
All we need do is believe in Him and in Him who sent Him.

Galatians 1: 6-12, V.6, I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7, Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8, But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9, As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

10, For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11, But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12, For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christs church is not a building with a cross on the roof and statues of dead people lining the walls, or a particular religious group with some special name?  The new Testament Church, of which Jesus Christ is the head is a called out body of people of all nations who have been born again and who have lived a true Christian life and died in the faith.
It also includes all those who are alive in Christ today. This present church is called the "ekklesia" of the New Testament times, called out of this world to

evangelize the world in this age.

The church, in its largest signification is the whole company of redeemed in all ages, in Heaven and in Earth (Eph. 3:1-11; Heb. 12:23). It is the spiritual people who have been made members of the universal family of God. The church in this sense is the body of Christ, and it does not consist of saved and
unsaved.

It is not a group of individuals associated together for social and benevolent purposes, as seems to be on every hand in most worldly church
gatherings. It is the body of people indwelt by God through the Holy Spirit and through whom God works in the world.

The church is a supernatural body of believers filled with the presence and power of God as individuals conform to the gospel of Christ. The church is like
a family in its social life, yet is unlike a family in its formation. Each local church is a part of the universal church in the broad sense.  However there are many in local churches that do not belong to the body of Christ, and therefore they are not a true part of the universal church of the New Testament.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Amen Hazard

All other people are "Mystery Babylon the Great"

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/18/1964

Some things in the CC are confusing i agree. But, to me, it is the one and only true church. A church of deep prayer and love.

Yes, you will find rogue clergy, as in all religions but the core teaching of the church remains. For me, i love the mass, the Liturgy, the Eucharist.

I am glad you are happy in your faith.

God bless you people

6 hours ago, HAZARD said:
de¦vo|tion
[dɪˈvəʊʃ(ə)n]
NOUN
  1. love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person or activity.
    "his devotion to duty never wavered" ·

Catholic church uses the word 'Devotion'. Not 'Worship'.

Guest BacKaran

Goldie replied
Some things in the CC are confusing i agree.
*****God is not a God of confusion 
But, to me, it is the one and only true church. A church of deep prayer and love. **** repetitive prayers? What does the Bible say about that?
***** what does the Bible say?

Yes, you will find rogue clergy,
*** we were not talking about rogue clergy but a whole false system with centuries of lies 
as in all religions but the core teaching of the church remains.
**** Please tell us what that core is
For me, i love the mass, the Liturgy, the Eucharist.
**** For those born again, we love CHrist and are humbled to ve able to serve Him

I am glad you are happy in your faith.
**** Thank you and I will pray that the Holy Spirit grants you discernment to see Jesus in the big picture of life on this fallen planet. 
Devotion to a false mass, false and twisted litguery and dead people are not what Jesus wants. 
He wants you, just you and all of you to live for HIm, not for Rome, not for other people, not for the pope and his minions.
In the end, on that narrow path its just you and Jesus. 
Praying for you today as I pray for my lost siblings and friends. 
May God grant you the illumination of CHrist to see the deceit behind the heavy veil the rcc has blocking all its peoples eyes from seeing Gods blessed and holy TRUTH, Jesus. Amen.

14 hours ago, Goldie said:

Catholic church uses the word 'Devotion'. Not 'Worship'.

"she went to her devotions"
synonyms: religious worship · worship · religious observance · prayers · vespers · matins · prayer meeting · church service

3 minutes ago, HAZARD said:
"she went to her devotions"
synonyms: religious worship · worship · religious observance · prayers · vespers · matins · prayer meeting · church service

Still not worship! Devotion can, and is, separate to worship! Catholic Church, Catholics, do not worship anyone but God. If you believe we do, then you truly do not know Catholicism.

6 minutes ago, Goldie said:

Still not worship! Devotion can, and is, separate to worship! Catholic Church, Catholics, do not worship anyone but God. If you believe we do, then you truly do not know Catholicism.

How do you explain this, when Scripture clearly teaches us not to do this? 

Lev. 26:1, Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Z 112..jpg

Z 111..jpg

Z 110. .jpg