• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, warrior12 said:

At the end of the day, the truth of the gospel cannot be entangled with other false doctrines and compromised be reached for the sake of compassion and sympathy.  Paul admonish us to fight the good fight of faith .

I've only meet one person in my life I agree with, and I can't convince anyone, what I am saying is the truth, and I'm not about to disagree with what I know from the bible.

So I to wonder what I'm doing here.

John chapter 8 verse 31

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.

John chapter 8 verse 32

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Nowhere does he say you can teach someone the truth.

Philippians chapter 1 verse 18

But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,

And the bible has nothing good to say about pastors.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, john1 said:

I've only meet one person in my life I agree with, and I can't convince anyone, what I am saying is the truth, and I'm not about to disagree with what I know from the bible.

John chapter 8 verse 31

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.

John chapter 8 verse 32

But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,

Nowhere does he say you can teach someone the truth

Go ye into all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father , Son , Holy Ghost ,   TEACHING them to observe ALL THINGS I have commanded you. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

2 hours ago, john1 said:

Hope you find truth in the verses bleow.

Matthew 28 King James Version (KJV)

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)

Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 hours ago, john1 said:

John chapter 8 verse 31

John chapter 8 verse 32

2 hours ago, john1 said:

John chapter 8 verse 31

John chapter 8 verse 32

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Nowhere does he say you can teach someone the truth

Go ye into all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father , Son , Holy Ghost ,   TEACHING them to observe ALL THINGS I have commanded you. 

How have you set anyone free, your making slaves, if you teach them to obey the law.

1 John chapter 1 verse 8.

If anyone claims to be without sin they deceive themselves and the truth is not in them.

James chapter 2 verse 10

If anyone obeys the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Like I said I only talked to one person in my life I agreed with.

1 Peter chapter 4 verse 8

Love covers a great many sins.

2 hours ago, john1 said:

John chapter 8 verse 31

John chapter 8 verse 32

2 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

It's easy to quote verses you think are right, I can quote verses I think are right, but God and Jesus are the only judges.

10 minutes ago, john1 said:

It's easy to quote verses you think are right, I can quote verses I think are right, but God and Jesus are the only judges.

2 hours ago, john1 said:

Well in that case I cannot have any further discussion as you have made up your mind that no agreement can be had.  

Edited by warrior12

19 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

4 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Well in that case I cannot have any further discussion as you have made up your mind that no agreement can be had.  

The only way a person can make disciples is if they are one, John chapter 8 verse 31,32 tell you how to be a disciple, and that you'll know the truth if you are one, if you tell me the truth I'll believe you, Jesus came to testify to the truth, the only people I find are once saved always saved, and those who preach the law, I don't find either way to be the truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

So I left for a few hrs. Came back. And I am like. How did this thread topic about  not being  harsh lead to an argument? That's not how it was suppose to go. :mellow:

• Loved it! 1

10 minutes ago, john1 said:

The only way a person can make disciples is if they are one

Explain this. One with whom ?.

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

So I left for a few hrs. Came back. And I am like. How did this thread topic about  not being  harsh lead to an argument? That's not how it was suppose to go. :mellow:

No arguments here sister, just the usual.  If someone ask a question, they expect an answer and then when you answer, they feel they should reply and then you feel you should reply to their reply and then they  in turn feel they must reply and on and on an on. That's all, so the threads work, does it not.  :sad030:

• Loved it! 1