IGNORED

Who of the Church are with Jesus Pre-Trib?

Larry 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/21/1958

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:13 AM, Larry 2 said:

You mention the first part of the week as being the seventieth week of Daniel, and I belive that the seventieth week of Daniel ended after the time the Christians had all things in common, and Stephen was stoned. Act 7:56  And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. There will be another week of Daniel according to Dan 9:27.

I have never heard any of that before.  Is there a book on that somewhere?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

4 hours ago, JoeChan82 said:
  On 5/19/2018 at 12:13 AM, Larry 2 said:

You mention the first part of the week as being the seventieth week of Daniel, and I belive that the seventieth week of Daniel ended after the time the Christians had all things in common, and Stephen was stoned. Act 7:56  And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. There will be another week of Daniel according to Dan 9:27.

4 hours ago, JoeChan82 said:

I have never heard any of that before.  Is there a book on that somewhere?

Hi Brother JoeChan82. A dear friend Gene Hawkins gave a study concerning the subject as a part of the book of Daniel, and I transcribed it from CD's. It is 167 pages long but I'll paste an excerpt of the introduction of what many believe is an unfulfilled 70th week of Daniel. If you really to go further into this I will attempt to email more. Blessings in Christ Jesus.

"The first seven years of this “Church Age” were just a foretaste of that “Kingdom Age.” We’ll be studying this when we get into the book of Daniel, and some people talk about the unfulfilled week of Daniel 9:27. Well there is no unfilled week of Daniel 9:27 as that week was actually fulfilled during the first seven weeks of the “Church Age” because they are years of blessing. Men try to say that Daniel 9 refers to the seven year tribulation but it can’t be because those weeks prophesied there were prophesied weeks of blessings, and I’ll guarantee you that the week of tribulation is not a week of blessing. And so you see, God has already fulfilled Dan. 9:27 and there was a transition at the beginning of this age as God made the transition from the “Age of Law” to the “Age of Grace” and we'll see these things as we get on in the book of Daniel."

I'm not able to receive email notifications from this forum due to some block of one they sent me. It was blocked possibly from a new security system I trying, but I have not been able to find out. Please reply in this thread I check in on at times. Thanks.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"And so you see, God has already fulfilled Dan. 9:27 and there was a transition at the beginning of this age as God made the transition from the “Age of Law” to the “Age of Grace” and we'll see these things as we get on in the book of Daniel"

Not true .... Daniel 9:24-27 is still future .... all of it

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  01/21/1958

Thank you, Larry 2.  In the interest of full disclosure, I agree with the reply from Daniel 11:36, but I did come to join this forum to be exposed to views different from my own.  I worked in the federal prison system for 20 years.  The inmates knew that I was a Christian and would bring me literature from all sorts of places.  I have read premillennial, postmillennial, amillennial, futurist, preterist, and historicist.  So feel free to tell me more.  I will read it and digest it and give you feedback if you want it.  Thanks again.