LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I don't know? Been thinking about it. This sit just dose not seem to be a good fit for me anymore. It seems I am on the opposite side of most topics here. Yes I know you all say "everyone has a right to speak their view". But It just gets hard when you feel like no one else sees things your way. So.....I will be thinking about this. Yep.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I don't know? Been thinking about it. This sit just dose not seem to be a good fit for me anymore. It seems I am on the opposite side of most topics here. Yes I know you all say "everyone has a right to speak their view". But It just gets hard when you feel like no one else sees things your way. So.....I will be thinking about this. Yep.  

LadyKay, have you ever considered that everyone does not think alike, and just because you do not have the same opinions does not mean you don't fit. You add much of "the other side", as we all do on certain subjects/topics. Accept that, and try not to take it so personal.  You are not loved here for your opinion, but as a sister. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,193
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

33 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

It is most sad that believers and lovers of Jesus feel they are not welcome here. That is a sure sign that Christ is not being expressed. For the Love of Christ should draw people and not repell people. To express the unity of Christ in the bond up peace should be the hallmark of every Christian. For in Christ all opinions cease. 

Much love in Christ, Not me

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Lady, I know you go through this now and then, and quite frankly Ive been thinking of leaving lately too  but .....

Please dont think that just because you think differently than the rest of the members that you or we are the enemy. Cant you just think ok we have Jesus in common so I can post and be friends with them even though we differ? Put the ones who upset you on ignore and post what you wish on the threads you wish. So what if you are different. So what if they are different. The common ground is brothers and sisters in Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

8 minutes ago, Not me said:

It is most sad that believers and lovers of Jesus feel they are not welcome here. That is a sure sign that Christ is not being expressed. For the Love of Christ should draw people and not repell people. To express the unity of Christ in the bond up peace should be the hallmark of every Christian. For in Christ all opinions cease. 

I think it is kind of like dinner with my in-laws. Yes I love them and they love me. But we shouldn't talk about much cause we don't have much common ground. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,193
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

16 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I think it is kind of like dinner with my in-laws. Yes I love them and they love me. But we shouldn't talk about much cause we don't have much common ground. 

Which is very strange, for Christ should be all believers “common ground”. 

It is self or humanity getting in the way, that causes division. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Who promised agreement? ??? For all to agree all would likely have to all be wrong. I think it better benefit that there be disagreement and opportunity for some assessment and re-assessment perhaps leading to new enlightenment than to all just accept something and find it to be wrong. I often learn through discourse and hard contrary views being expressed with enthusiasm  of the writer. I don't have much need  for an Amen corner lulling me into careless acceptance without my reading thinking and praying.

And really, if all are obliged to agree there need not be more than one person here. The rest can stay offline and just hum mantra-like and sit cross legged saying amen every once in a while.

The Bible is hard it is not easy at all. It is worth the work of studying, discussing, debating, and praying over, then doing the best each may to live it for the Glory not of self but of God. That's what I think.

If someone needs go away then hey  good luck been fun, come back sometime if you will, maybe I'll be long gone too, for having a minority view to express, more likely kicked off than ticked. Ya know what? It is summertime, time to be getting out doing stuff other than  being confined on a keyboard, so perhaps a vacation, one with fun physical activity is the right ticket, least for now.

Take care one and all and don't let 'em grind you down; Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

All the debates here, if they accomplish nothing  more than this,provide an excellent schooling site for a real education in the Word of God.There is amazing insight and wisdom to be gleaned from Worthy, and everybody can add something of value to this place—- even if it is mistaken.If an opinion is in error, let’s put it on the table and expose it to the light.As they say “ light is the best disinfectant.” Stick with myself and Yowm and you can never go wrong.Yowm insisted that I say that.....lol

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,321
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

13 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I hope you will stay, I enjoy reading your posts.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

And then there was this group. We all tiptoed around them since they were the self-styled-remnant, the ones that knew it all and who were the glorious defenders of the faith. (God Yawned). 

On meeting us at the Pearly Gates, St. Peter bade us to be quiet.
He beckoned to us to follow silently pointing at one particular room.
He said, "Shhh!! They think they are the only ones here!"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1