Last Daze

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

It's the saints,ie,the sealed of God who will get the people out of confusion(Babylon) .It is them through whom the Holy Spirit shall speak

Mark 13:11 "But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost [Spirit]."

These are not some so called tribulation saints,these are those whom know the Word,it's also the time when true tongues will be spoken again.

What hour is spoken of here?It's the hour of temptation...

Just wanna say also that the trib will only last 5 months ,time of the locust

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

59 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Lord removes the Restrainer 

Who is the restrainer?

Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." Amen."

Is the rapture the end of the world?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

The Tribulation Saints are NOT PART OF THE CHURCH; once the Rapture hits, there are no believers on the planet. The 144,000 of the Tribes of Israel are commissioned and they start spreading the news to the world. Those saved now are part of a new group of believers in this time.

How is that possible if the wrath of God is falling on the planet?

No believer is appointed to wrath.

If the last week is all the wrath of God, then no believer can exist on earth during this time. 

Isn't this what the pretrib doctrine is based on; ' for we are not appointed to wrath.' ?

How is it that some are and some are not? 

13 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"If the antichrist is Gods wrath then no believer will have to deal with the antichrist. Remember? Believers are not appointed to wrath."

This is true .... and the antichrist is definitely a part of the Lord's wrath during the coming tribulation period

Today's believer is not appointed to the Lord's wrath

Oh, so you and your kind are not appointed to wrath, but the poor souls who come to Jesus during the last week are saved by Jesus and then immediately subject to his wrath. 

That's how it would work according to pretrib doctrine.

Edited by Diaste

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Diaste said:

If the antichrist is Gods wrath then no believer will have to deal with the antichrist. Remember? Believers are not appointed to wrath. Heavy contradiction in the doctrine. 

HINT: The Jews who repent will be protected in Petra, so maybe the "REMNANT CHURCH" needs to go to Petra also to be PROTECTED. If the Jews have to flee there to be protected, so will those we did not make the Rapture (Ark of safety). These things are simple man, you guys over complicate them with hems and haws and whys etc. etc. God told us why, if you are one of the 5 Virgins who TARRY you will be locked out of the Wedding, it can not be any clearer than that !! Stop trying to change the way God sees what He sees, God says the REMNANT will go through the Tribulation, I guess God is supposed to POSTPONE his Coming Wrath every time someone gets Saved !!

Ohhhhhh HOLD UP, the Seven Years can't start yet........NO, that is not how it works, people who want to be saved from Gods Wrath need to give their lIves unto God, else you need to go to Petra, else Gods anger at the world will catch some believers in its midst. The Church were Martyred even during Gods Grace Period of course, so during His Wrath, likewise the REMNANT CHURCH who missed the Rapture will have to ENDURE the Anti-Christ whom Jesus releases onto the World via Gods Wrath. 

Do you think God released a person onto the world stage because He was happy with Mankind? 

Edited by Revelation Man

4 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Exactly; one way God judges is to let someone have what they want. In this case, the planet wants their own way, so the Lord removes the Restrainer and lets the world have a leader who suits their whim. In this case, the Antichrist. Another way God judges is to lift His hand of protection from a people or nation (or in this case, a planet); the Lord starts the Tribulation by not only letting the Antichrist emerge, but by also removing the Restrainer, He removes peace, which leads to war, famine, and disease that results in death (epitomized by the 4 horsemen). So with all that said, the Antichrist and the judgments enacted all represent the Lord's wrath on this planet.

Punishment also consists of having things taken away,  such as God's provision. I believe this is what the Lord does not want the Church to undergo, since He promised us to never leave nor forsake us.

I went ahead and gave you a THUMBS UP HERE, even those there is a minor portion I disagree with. I don't think the Holy Spirit is taken out of the way, I think the "Restrainer" is two pronged to be honest. I that what restrains is the Holy Spirit, BUT its him working through the Church, once the Church Departs he STOPS BLOCKING the path of the Anti-Christ hence Jesus Opens the First Seal. 

There a various reasons I think in such a manner. 

1.) The gates of hell can not prevail against the Church. (Jesus said this to Peter)

2.) The Holy Spirit has to be on earth, who else can deliver the Plagues, Save the Jews, draw the hearts of the Jews who repent unto God and get those left on earth to repent, some do, they are the REMNANT CHURCH of Rev. 12:17. 

I agree God withdraws His blessings but the Holy Spirit has to protect the Jews in Petra else the NUT-JOB Anti-Christ would go and kill them. 

Edited by Revelation Man

16 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

HINT: The Jews who repent will be protected in Petra, so maybe the "REMNANT CHURCH" needs to go to Petra also to be PROTECTED. If the Jews have to flee there to be protected, so will those we did not make the Rapture (Ark of safety). These things are simple man, you guys over complicate them with hems and haws and whys etc. etc. God told us why, if you are one of the 5 Virgins who TARRY you will be locked out of the Wedding, it can not be any clearer than that !! Stop trying to change the way God sees what He sees, God says the REMNANT will go through the Tribulation Church, I guess God is supposed to POSTPONE his Coming Wrath every time someone gets Saved !! Ohhhhhh HOLD UP, the Seven Years can't start yet........NO, that is not how it works, people who want to be saved from Gods Wrath need to give their loves unto God, else you need to go to Petra, else Gods anger at the world will catch some believers in its midst. The Church were Martyred even during Gods Grace Period of course, so during His Wrath, likewise the REMNANT CHURCH who missed the Rapture will have to ENDURE the Anti-Christ whom Jesus releases onto the World via Gods Wrath. 

Do you think God released a person onto the world stage because He was happy with Mankind? 

Dude, you should really proofread. 

8 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Dude, you should really proofread. 

I need to break down and buy a new lap-top, all of these letters are worn off my keys. 

E, T, R, Y, I, O, A, S, D, H, L, C, B, N, M, 

I fix them when I get time. Is hard to proof read in the SMALL BOXES, I can do that on some sites. 

I was waiting on this 15 K Check I am owed to trickle in to spring it on the wifey (tactical warfare, LOL). She will want a 1,000 to spend so I can get me a new lap-top, thinking about my first Mac. 

34 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I need to break down and buy a new lap-top, all of these letters are worn off my keys. 

E, T, R, Y, I, O, A, S, D, H, L, C, B, N, M, 

I fix them when I get time. Is hard to proof read in the SMALL BOXES, I can do that on some sites. 

I was waiting on this 15 K Check I am owed to trickle in to spring it on the wifey (tactical warfare, LOL). She will want a 1,000 to spend so I can get me a new lap-top, thinking about my first Mac. 

I wouldn't go Apple personally. Good machines, lots of people love 'em. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 6/19/2018 at 5:03 PM, Steve Conley said:
On 6/19/2018 at 2:58 PM, WilliamL said:

Both of the red highlighted verbs are in the Greek aorist tense, generally translated as simple past tense: "thy/his wrath came..."

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

WilliamL, you don't know what you're talking about when you speak of the aorist meaning past tense. I know you are not alone in that misunderstanding, but you're wrong. I'll provide you with a couple links, which, if you are teachable, will help you on the subject.

https://www.alankurschner.com/2016/10/11/a-reply-to-pretrib-thomas-ross-and-his-faulty-understanding-of-the-aorist-greek-tense-form-in-revelation-617/

Quoting your source himself: "The theological, contextual, and grammatical features support the aorist verb “has come” (ēlthen) in our sixth seal [Rev. 6:17] passage depicting the impending day of the Lord’s wrath.

In the context of Rev. 6, "came"  and "has come" have the same basic meaning, which is:

At the very point that the speakers are saying "thy wrath came [or has come]," the tribulation has ended --THE TRIB IS PAST -- and the time of God's wrath has begun. "For God did not appoint us [i.e., the elect who are to be raptured] to wrath..." 1 Thes 5:9

Now, this is not all that difficult to grasp, is it? You seem to be having trouble with it.

So, since the Wrath came/has come at the 6th Seal, it does not COME AGAIN at Rev. 11:18. Therefore, the aorist verb in 11:18 IN THE CONTEXT OF THE WHOLE REVELATION NARRATIVE must be taken in the past tense. The Wrath began already at the 6th Seal, and Rev. 11:18 is simply reviewing that fact, along with the related fact that -- Rev. 11:17 "You have taken Your great power and reigned." Reigned is an aorist verb taken as PAST TENSE, because God's sitting on the throne of judgement, seen in Rev. 6:16, was his taking power and reigning.

Some people try to get around this by claiming that 6:17 and 11:18 are contiguous, but they then must promote all kinds of wild contortions of the events of chapters 7 - 11:14 to try to stuff all those events into the period of the first 5 Seals. Good luck with that! I hope you don't fall into that mind-bending trap.