• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

It is not my fault you have not discovered the dating of the vision of the throne room!

If I were you I'd be questioning why you believe the dragon in Rev 12 is Herod and not the beast system in the 70th week or why the throne in Rev 12:5 is not referring to the throne in Rev 4-5. Contradiction Central.

Rev 4:2 At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.

Rev 5:1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.

Rev 7:9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Rev 8:3 Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God's people, on the golden altar in front of the throne.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who "will rule all the nations with an iron scepter." And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

Rev 19:1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, 2for true and just are his judgments. He has condemned the great prostitute who corrupted the earth by her adulteries. He has avenged on her the blood of his servants.” 3And again they shouted: “Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever.” 4The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried: “Amen, Hallelujah!”

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

If I were you I'd be questioning why you believe the dragon in Rev 12 is Herod and not the beast system in the 70th week or why the throne in Rev 12:5 is not referring to the throne in Rev 4-5. Contradiction Central.

Rev 4:2 At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.

Rev 5:1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.

Rev 7:9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Rev 8:3 Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God's people, on the golden altar in front of the throne.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who "will rule all the nations with an iron scepter." And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

Rev 19:1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, 2for true and just are his judgments. He has condemned the great prostitute who corrupted the earth by her adulteries. He has avenged on her the blood of his servants.” 3And again they shouted: “Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever.” 4The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried: “Amen, Hallelujah!”

The Dragon is SATAN.  

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The Dragon is SATAN. Why should there be any argument about it when John TELLS us? But the Dragon USED King Herod to attempt to kill Jesus as a child. 

They are the SAME throne that Father God sits on in the throne room of heaven. Again, I don't know why anyone would argue that point. John saw this throne in chapter 4, and the very same throne is mentioned here in Chapter 12. It is where Jesus ascended to - where John SAW Him arrive in chapter 5.  Stephen SAW Jesus there just as He was dying.

10 hours ago, Steve Conley said:

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

You are still confused. Read it all again.

Hallelujah

You want to make doctrine on ONE VERSE when we have many. That is not wise. If you understand how these days of GT are created - what will cause them -  please tell us, we we won't be confused! 

Maybe you imagine Jesus put a title on the second half of the week: "great tribulation." Is that it?

Edited by iamlamad

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

The Dragon is SATAN.  

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The Dragon is SATAN. Why should there be any argument about it when John TELLS us? But the Dragon USED King Herod to attempt to kill Jesus as a child. 

They are the SAME throne that Father God sits on in the throne room of heaven. Again, I don't know why anyone would argue that point. John saw this throne in chapter 4, and the very same throne is mentioned here in Chapter 12. It is where Jesus ascended to - where John SAW Him arrive in chapter 5.  Stephen SAW Jesus there just as He was dying.

No iam, it has nothing to do with Herod and everything to do with empires and kings in the future 70th week. Tell me again how Satan used Herod in Rev 12:3-4 but not Rev 12:13-17?

drakón: a dragon (a mythical monster)
Original Word: δράκων, οντος, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: drakón
Phonetic Spelling: (drak'-own)
Short Definition: a dragon or huge serpent
Definition: a dragon or huge serpent; met: Satan.
HELPS Word-studies

1404 drákōn (from derkomai, "to see," the root of the English term, "dragon") – properly "seeing one," used of mythical dragons (huge serpents) seeing their prey from far away; (figuratively) Satan (Rev 12:7,9) exercising his subtle (indirect) impact on heathen governments (powers) – i.e. accomplishing his hellish agenda from "behind the scenes."

3 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

No iam, it has nothing to do with Herod and everything to do with empires and kings in the future 70th week. Tell me again how Satan used Herod in Rev 12:3-4 but not Rev 12:13-17?

drakón: a dragon (a mythical monster)
Original Word: δράκων, οντος, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: drakón
Phonetic Spelling: (drak'-own)
Short Definition: a dragon or huge serpent
Definition: a dragon or huge serpent; met: Satan.
HELPS Word-studies

1404 drákōn (from derkomai, "to see," the root of the English term, "dragon") – properly "seeing one," used of mythical dragons (huge serpents) seeing their prey from far away; (figuratively) Satan (Rev 12:7,9) exercising his subtle (indirect) impact on heathen governments (powers) – i.e. accomplishing his hellish agenda from "behind the scenes."

So what do you do when a clear verse blows your theory out of the water?

This is very clear: the Dragon is Satan. 

I will not go further until you at least acknowledge that Satan is the Dragon and the Dragon is Satan.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

So what do you do when a clear verse blows your theory out of the water?

This is very clear: the Dragon is Satan. 

I will not go further until you at least acknowledge that Satan is the Dragon and the Dragon is Satan.

Yes, the Dragon is Satan working through and inside governments by using the antichrist spirit. Rev 12:9 actually strengthens my case. Heaven is where the Great Sign and the Dragon (planet x) appeared first, where we see the Dragon being kicked out of Heaven in the middle of the 70th week. I believe the raptured church will witness this war in heaven.

Rev 12:1-3 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

Rev 12:7-8 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.

Planet x - https://www.google.com/search?q=rev+12:3+google+picture&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjLs7GWisPcAhUQMt8KHRhLAVsQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1760&bih=830#imgrc=UcnLOB2xJZmj2M:

2 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Yes, the Dragon is Satan working through and inside governments by using the antichrist spirit. Rev 12:9 actually strengthens my case. Heaven is where the Great Sign and the Dragon (planet x) appeared first, where we see the Dragon being kicked out of Heaven in the middle of the 70th week. I believe the raptured church will witness this war in heaven.

Rev 12:1-3 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

Rev 12:7-8 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.

Planet x - https://www.google.com/search?q=rev+12:3+google+picture&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjLs7GWisPcAhUQMt8KHRhLAVsQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1760&bih=830#imgrc=UcnLOB2xJZmj2M:

Finally! Hallelujah!  Yes, the dragon first looses the kingdoms of the earth (Adam's earth lease runs out: 6000 years) and suddenly Satan as NO MORE LEGAL HOLD to earth - or even the heavens above the earth. So he is cast down. And immediately he will possess the man of sin who will become the BEAST. Did you notice that the false prophet had to remain close to the Beast to perform miracles? That is because Satan will be possessing the man of sin making him a BEAST. 

Edited by iamlamad

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Finally! Hallelujah!  Yes, the dragon first looses the kingdoms of the earth (Adam's earth lease runs out: 6000 years) and suddenly Satan as NO MORE LEGAL HOLD to earth - or even the heavens above the earth. So he is cast down. And immediately he will possess the man of sin who will become the BEAST. Did you notice that the false prophet had to remain close to the Beast to perform miracles? That is because Satan will be possessing the man of sin making him a BEAST. 

And unfortunately I'm preaching a message that has been lost throughout history, that the church was conceived at Pentecost 2000 years ago, not birthed. How do I deal with 2000 years of conditioning and brainwashing without placing everyone in a padded room?

7 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

And unfortunately I'm preaching a message that has been lost throughout history, that the church was conceived at Pentecost 2000 years ago, not birthed. How do I deal with 2000 years of conditioning and brainwashing without placing everyone in a padded room?

Part of the problem is that you are using terms not used in the bible - so they are foreign to the readers. In fact, foreign even to all the commentators. Tell us: was there 9 months between when Jesus breathed on them and said, "receive the Holy Spirit" to the day of Pentecost?

I don't think so. I think following the text is far wiser than coming up with new terms. John used the term "born again" as the time they were placed into the body of Christ on earth. Then in Acts 1 & 2, Luke calls this being or receiving the mighty baptism in the Holy Spirit - the anointing and endowment of power for ministry. Sorry, but I cannot find your idea of conception when related to the church.  If your theory is true, then there MUST be scripture to prove it. That will be difficult if the bible does not use the same terms.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

8 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

and suddenly Satan as NO MORE LEGAL HOLD to earth - or even the heavens above the earth.

I think Satan lost the dominion he usurped from Adam and Eve when Jesus, who overcame the world, rose from the dead.

• And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth."  Matthew 28:18

Satan is being allowed to exercise dominion until the gospel is preached around the world and the fullness of the Gentiles comes in.