IGNORED

President Trump

Blue1Sapphire

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Yes, CNN is biased. I think we can all agree on that. If you are fair-minded, you can probably admit that Fox News is biased, as well. But let's take a look at what even Fox had to say yesterday:

"Directly after the press conference, Fox Business host Neil Cavuto, who also hosts a daily show on Fox News, called Trump’s performance “disgusting.” Referring to Trump’s refusal to side with U.S. intelligence agencies and his own Department of Justice over allegations that Putin ordered a Russian interference scheme in the 2016 elections, Cavuto said Trump “is essentially letting the guy get away with this and not even offering a mild criticism. That sets us back a lot.”"

Shep Smith called the President's actions "shameful, disgraceful, and treasonous". You can see the video here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rJ9LCHxi8o). Do you really want to portray this as an issue of CNN bias?

I consider FOX as turning into another CNN.  They haven't completely drunk the Kool-Aid, but Murdoch's sons are turning FOX into CNN slowly but surely.  And even FOX news opinion hosts have to read from the script they are given.   Our leaders have had good relationships with Putin, but right now it is only a crime of for Trump and that really what I see happening.   They grilled members of Trump's cabinet for being cozy with the Russians, but we have plenty of photos of those very people palling around with Putin and the Russian ambassador.    But they have a selective amnesia about that. 

Would they have preferred Trump and Putin come out of the meeting steaming angry at each other.   Had Trump angered Putin, they would have found fault with that, as well.    Trump cannot win because if the results of the summit were the opposite  of yesterday, that would have been wrong, too.  So this is about hating Trump, not about the summit, ultimately.   The best possible outcome would still be the wrong outcome no matter what, because Trump is part of the mix.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

They are all upset because they have no clue what went on behind closed doors....now all they can do is speculate and Trump just smiles.... nothing makes one more upset than being out of the loop if you feel you have a right to know.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1957

1 minute ago, Littlelambseativy said:

They are all upset because they have no clue what went on behind closed doors....now all they can do is speculate and Trump just smiles.... nothing makes one more upset than being out of the loop if you feel you have a right to know.

I like the way you think.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

13 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Yes, CNN is biased. I think we can all agree on that. If you are fair-minded, you can probably admit that Fox News is biased, as well. But let's take a look at what even Fox had to say yesterday:

"Directly after the press conference, Fox Business host Neil Cavuto, who also hosts a daily show on Fox News, called Trump’s performance “disgusting.” Referring to Trump’s refusal to side with U.S. intelligence agencies and his own Department of Justice over allegations that Putin ordered a Russian interference scheme in the 2016 elections, Cavuto said Trump “is essentially letting the guy get away with this and not even offering a mild criticism. That sets us back a lot.”"

Shep Smith called the President's actions "shameful, disgraceful, and treasonous". You can see the video here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rJ9LCHxi8o). Do you really want to portray this as an issue of CNN bias?

Putin hates the globalists and so do I .. Cavuto, Smith and Wallace are hirelings in my opinion and would sell out their own mothers .. The whole Trump/Putin thing is about selling natural gas to the EU market imo .. Trump wants us to have a big share and Putin is building his pipeline ..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

8 minutes ago, Blue1Sapphire said:

I like the way you think.

Thank you! Must be my devious mind. The gov officials have always told the president what to say. Heard what he said and now......and they are miffed.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

31 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I consider FOX as turning into another CNN.  They haven't completely drunk the Kool-Aid, but Murdoch's sons are turning FOX into CNN slowly but surely.  And even FOX news opinion hosts have to read from the script they are given.   Our leaders have had good relationships with Putin, but right now it is only a crime of for Trump and that really what I see happening.   They grilled members of Trump's cabinet for being cozy with the Russians, but we have plenty of photos of those very people palling around with Putin and the Russian ambassador.    But they have a selective amnesia about that. 

Would they have preferred Trump and Putin come out of the meeting steaming angry at each other.   Had Trump angered Putin, they would have found fault with that, as well.    Trump cannot win because if the results of the summit were the opposite  of yesterday, that would have been wrong, too.  So this is about hating Trump, not about the summit, ultimately.   The best possible outcome would still be the wrong outcome no matter what, because Trump is part of the mix.

Well, I always take FOX cable as being a mouthpiece of the RCC.

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest shiloh357
11 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I would not go that far, but I would say that the "Jesus" that is represented often on FOX is not the Jesus of the Bible because so many of them on that channel are Roman Catholics.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

21 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I think it explains a lot of the erratic behavior we see these days from different sources and influence .. For one example, there's no other way to explain California's gov Jerry Brown's actions unless you factor in that he was originally trained as a Jesuit Priest for South American affairs before leaving for politics .. The good news is there seems to be many RCC who honestly don't tow that line . Trump himself is a Jesuit school graduate ..

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

It seems they don't care if Trump got along with Putin or he didn't It's degraded itself so far now it's just about put down Trump without any logical reason.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

36556857_840845052792502_3842305333871509504_n.jpg.291188ebdda88d0201e6b4012ed31f97.jpg

and believe it or not, these things will destroy the Global Minded America that Mr. Putin wants to rid the world of....   and let America get back to it's roots where it should be.

• Thumbs Up 1