• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Salty said:

The 1290 days and 1335 days have to be after the latter 1260 days of tribulation.

Dan.12:1 is pointing to the tribulation time. Then Dan.12:6 asks how long to the end of these wonders, and verse 7 answers with the 3.5 year period which is 1260 days. So the subject is about the 'end' of the latter half of the Dan.9:27 final week.

Thus Dan.12:11 verse is to be understood in that light.

Dan 12:11-12
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
KJV

Hello brother, I am not surprised you don't see it tbh. All I can do is explain what the Holy Spirit has given unto me. 

Daniel 12:1-4 is indeed speaking about the end-times, verse 4 is supposed to finish the book, God wants it sealed up unto the end but then Jesus throws in one last set of clues unto Daniel, and he reveals that it will be 1260 days until all of these Wonders (things seen by Daniel) come to an end or until Jesus returns and sets up his 1000 year Government on earth, which eventually gets us to the New Jerusalem.

But then, IMHO, most everyone misses Jesus' point with the 1290 and 1335. Again Daniel expresses confusion, and says what? He says...WHAT SHALL BE THE END of these things !! He doesn't ask anything about the 1000 year reign, or how far into the Messiah's new Gov. things are going to be which hes spoken of, he specifically asks WHAT SHALL BE THE END of these things or EVENTS Jesus and the Angels have told him about in verses 1-4. So it is not nor can THE END be at any moment in time into the 1000 year reign of Christ, that is a New Beginning, it ENDS NOTHING. 

Now from that perspective lets revisit what Jesus is actually pointing towards in ALL THREE References here in this chapter. All three numbers, the 1260, the 1290 and the 1335 point unto the END OF THESE THINGS !! Or the Second Coming, and just like Jesus stated it would be 1260 days to the END OF THESE WONDERS, likewise when Daniel asks the SAME QUESTION, Jesus gives the same answer, but its pertaining unto two other coming events. The Abomination of Desolation and SOMETHING that is going to be a blessing unto Israel. Both are a set number of days unto the END which is what Daniel asked about, he didn't ask about anything else !! THE END was his inquiry !!

The key to understanding this for me was when the Holy Spirit showed me the Abomination of Desolation has to come BEFORE the holy peoples POWER are SCATTERED........I truthfully do not understand why people can't grasp this, I think its because people get stuck on ideas of old and its hard to get ingrained info out of our heads. 

If Israel/Jerusalem is Conquered at the MIDWAY POINT (1260) how can the Abomination of Desolation (1290) come 30 days later? Their POWER is taken away, they are subdued/conquered, but their conqueror is supposed to OFFEND THEM, by placing an Image of himself in the Temple of God, and then this WICKED MAN who hates Jews is supposed to just let them flee Judea !! NO WAY !! The Abomination of Desolation HAS TO HAPPEN BEFORE the power of the holy peoples (Israel) have been SCATTERED per them getting Conquered by the Beast, not 30 days later. 

The Abomination of Desolation will be 1290 days FROM THE END which is what Daniel asked, how long until the END OF ALL THESE THINGS !!

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days...........TILL WHAT? Until the END !! The 1290 comes before the 1260 BOTH are a set number of days from an EVENT until the END OF ALL THESE WONDERS/THINGS !! 

God/Jesus said it would be LOCKED UP until the end, so why should we marvel that no one could figure this out until now? I am just glad the Holy Spirit revealed this to me, because I sought it out with study and prayer and He found me worthy to reveal this unto. 

Therefore the 1335 is likewise BEFORE the 1290, and what is a BLESSING unto Israel?  Well Israel are BLINDED IN PART until after the Rapture of the Church (Gentiles come full). And Jesus stated Elijah would be sent back to restore all things before the Second Coming. Malachi 4:5-6 also says Elijah will turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Day of the Lord comes, and the Day of the Lord is the 1260 Event, where the Beast Conquers Jerusalem (Scatters the holy peoples power). So the blessing is OBVIOUS to me, its the Two-witnesses showing up. Look at it this way, Israel can not turn back unto God until the Two-witnesses show up on earth, there can be no better blessing than to be JOINED UNTO God's family once again. The Holy Spirit/Pentecost was a BLESSING unto the Church, the Two-witnesses showing up will be a BLESSING unto Israel, it will happen thus BEFORE the DOTL, as prophesied. 

The Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe, so their 1260 day Ministry on earth comes to an end BEFORE the Beast dies, thus they must show up BEFORE the Beast and die BEFORE the Beast dies at the 7th Vial !!  (The Beast rules 1260 days ALSO)

Now you might say, but how can the Beast defile the Temple when he doesn't Conquer Israel until 30 days after the AoD ? I think this is the Major stumbling-block I am seeing with people on this issue. In Rev. 13 its the False Prophet that PLACES (sets-up) the Image in the Temple and Demands the people to Worship the IMAGE of the Beast !! Its true !! Jesus also says in Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:}

Jesus is God, he knew/knows all things. John was given the Revelation by Jesus. As per Paul in 2 Thess. 2, lets say his uttering's can still be true, but we know Jesus can't ever be wrong. So we know the AoD is an IMAGE standing in the Temple of God, this doesn't mean the Anti-Christ/Beast can't sit in the Temple later on. 

2 Thess. 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first (Departure of the Church First), and that man of sin be revealed (At the 1260, not at the 1290), the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This is probably just Paul describing what happens after the AoD event of the 1290, or it could just be Paul was not given this like John was, and he was reading into Matt. 24:15 what many of us read into it. His epistles/letters were never intended to be "THUS SAITH THE LORD" scriptures like the Old Testament prophets, people don't get that, else in places he would have been more precise. I think what Jesus references, what John references and even what Daniel references in Daniel 9:27 (when we study the ROOT WORDS as I have) point towards a GRAVEN IMAGE of some sorts, placed in a portion of the Temple of God.

The Daniel 9:27 verse unraveled:

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

1.) Confirm = gabar 1396 (Hebrew Word) meaning to be strong, to prevail or to act insolently.
2.) Oblation = minchah 4503 (Hebrew)  A tribute or an offering 
3.) Overspreading = kanaph 3671 (Hebrew) An edge, a Wing or Quarter (of a building) a pinnacle. 
4.) Abominations = shiqquwts 8251 (Hebrew) Meaning,  Disgusting, Filthy, Idolatrous or AN IDOL !! 
5.) Desolate = shamem 8074 (Hebrew) Meaning to Stun, Grow Numb, to Stupefy, or to Devastate !!

So looking at these original Hebrew word Translations, what is this verse (Daniel 9:27) really telling us ? Does it match up with other end time events ? Lets delve into it !! Basically this is what I get from verse 27.

Daniel 9:27 The Anti-Christ will FORCE and Agreement (Covenant means agreement) on Israel and others, probably the Muslims. He does so Insolently, his agenda Prevails, he forces this deal. Then after 3 1/2 years his False Prophet stops allowing the Oblation or Tribute, (I think to Jesus, who Israel accepts as their Messiah before the Day of the Lord as it says in Malachi 4:5-6) by Israel unto their God, the False Prophet then places an IDOL in a Wing or a pinnacle of the TEMPLE and demands all people to worship this IDOL or else they must die. THIS STUNS/SHOCKS OR DEVASTATES Israel, then they heed Jesus' words, they Flee unto the Wilderness where they are protected by God for 1260 Days, because you see Elijah turned them back unto the Messiah (Zechariah 12:10) before the Day of the Lord, thus they knew to Flee Judea when they saw this AoD Event at the 1290.

Daniel 9:27 shorter version........The Anti-Christ will force a Peace Deal on Israel, in the Middle of this deal he will renege on is deal, and order the False Prophet to place an Image of the Beast (IDOL) in the Temple, and demand all mankind to worship this Image. This Stuns Israel and devastates them. 

Do further scriptures agree with this account ?

FALSE PROPHET PLACES AN IMAGE OF THE BEAST IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD:

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

IT MATCHES !! The AoD is a Graven Image of the Beast that will COME ALIVE, it might then actually sit in the Temple, who knows !!

The bottom line my good brother is the 1290 and 1335 have to come BEFORE the 1260 and ALL THREE are specified NUMBERED EVENTS until the END OF THESE WONDERS meaning until Jesus shows up to end the world as we now know it. Amen. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,395
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Without going into detail...

I believe the extra time(s) might be for the setting up of the Kingdom, sheep and goat judgments, and judging the nations. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

But then, IMHO, most everyone misses Jesus' point with the 1290 and 1335. Again Daniel expresses confusion, and says what? He says...WHAT SHALL BE THE END of these things !! He doesn't ask anything about the 1000 year reign, or how for into the Messiah's new Gov. things are going to be which hes spoken of, he specifically asks WHAT SHALL BE THE END of these things or EVENTS Jesus and the Angels have told him about in verses 1-4. So it is not nor can THE END be at any moment in time into the 1000 year reign of Christ, that is a New Beginning, it ENDS NOTHINGS. 

That's the key right there, the one on one side of the river that Daniel saw asked how long till the end of these wonders, and the other answered with, "for a time, times, and an half" when the scattering of the holy people shall be accomplished and all these things finished. So right from the start, we are shown the end of ALL these things is at the end of the latter 1260 days of the 70th week of Dan.9:27, which also points to the events our Lord Jesus gave in His Revelation about that time, times, and an half, or 3.5 years, or 1260 days, or 42 months.

The key to understanding this for me was when the Holy Spirit showed me the Abomination of Desolation has to come BEFORE the holy peoples POWER are SCATTERED........I truthfully do not understand why people can't grasp this, I think its because people get stuck on ideas of old and its hard to get ingrained info out of our heads. 

If Israel/Jerusalem is Conquered at the MIDWAY POINT (1260) how can the Abomination of Desolation (1290) come 30 days later? Their POWER is taken away, they are subdued/conquered, but their conqueror is supposed to OFFEND THEM, by placing an Image of himself in the Temple of God, and then this WICKED MAN who hates Jews is supposed to just let them flee Judea !! NO WAY !! The Abomination of Desolation HAS TO HAPPEN BEFORE the power of the holy peoples (Israel) has been SCATTERED per them getting Conquered by the Beast, not 30 days later. 

The Abomination of Desolation will be 1290 days FROM THE END which is what Daniel asked, how long until the END OF ALL THESE THINGS !!

That's where you are not understanding Daniel 8 about the "little horn", which is the same entity as the "vile person" for the end.

Dan 8:11-14
11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
KJV

The period being asked about is from the taking away of the daily sacrifice and placing of the abomination that makes desolate (Dan.11:31). The cleansing of the sanctuary can only be about the time of Jesus' return and end of the tribulation of 1260 days. So that's the end point of the 2300 days:

[-------------------------"one week" or 7 years ------------------------] END

[----------1260 days-----------]MIDDLE AOD[----------1260 days--------]

.......... 220 days ...............[------------------2300 days---------------------]

Question:  what events are covered within that full 2520 day period while keeping that 2300 days period in mind? Like the Dan.8:13-14 verses say, 1) the daily sacrifice, then 2) the transgression or AOD, and then 3) the sanctuary and host trodden under foot (Rev.11:1-2), and then 4) the sanctuary is cleansed, pointing to a new sanctuary with Jesus having returned, the one of Ezekiel 40 forward.

Is that in keeping with the Dan.9:27 prophecy about the "one week" or 70th final week? Yes. The false one will end the sacrifice in the middle of the "one week" and then place the abomination that makes the sanctuary spiritually desolate. So there's TWO anchors of the order of events given Daniel.

In Dan.11 with what the "vile person" does, what's the order of events? He makes a "league" with a small group of leaders in Jerusalem, and then evidence of the old covenant ("holy covenant") worship is shown happening again, which requires a standing temple and sacrifices. Then he forsakes the "holy covenant" and ends the sacrifices and instead places an idol abomination.

So there's 3 anchors for the order of events in Daniel. How then can the Dan.12:11 verse change that previous order? It cannot. So if your interpretation conflicts with those previous 3 examples of the order of events for the end, then it's not a sign from The Holy Spirit. It's a sign that your interpretation is in error against the Scripture.

The way to interpret the Dan.12:11 verse is with keeping the order in mind that was given earlier in the Book of Daniel, like those examples I showed:

Dan 12:11
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
KJV

If we read that 11th verse literally, it says the 1290 days begins in the middle of the Dan.9:27 "one week", which is after the first 1260 day period. And then to the time when the AOD is setup is the end point. That immediately goes against the order given in Dan.9:27, and in Dan.8:11-14, and even Dan.11, and believe it or not, also the "time, times, and an half" given in Dan.12. So already you've got a conflict if you read that literally without understanding the order given previously in Daniel. The way to interpret that Dan.12:11 verse is to realize the AOD is setup at the end of the first 1260 day period of the "one week", and that AOD then causes the start of the latter 1260 day period like the previous Daniel Scripture does declare.

Edited by Salty

On 8/18/2018 at 6:08 PM, Salty said:

That's the key right there, the one on one side of the river that Daniel saw asked how long till the end of these wonders, and the other answered with, "for a time, times, and an half" when the scattering of the holy people shall be accomplished and all these things finished. So right from the start, we are shown the end of ALL these things is at the end of the latter 1260 days of the 70th week of Dan.9:27, which also points to the events our Lord Jesus gave in His Revelation about that time, times, and an half, or 3.5 years, or 1260 days, or 42 months.

I'll make it simple with a time-line.

''''''''''''''''''''''''2-Witnesses = 1335 days till the END'''''''''' AoD = 1290 days until the END''''''''''Beast Conquers Jerusalem at the 1260 Event'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Jesus Returns 1260 Days after the Beast Conquers Jerusalem in the Middle of the Week. 

That's where you are not understanding Daniel 8 about the "little horn", which is the same entity as the "vile person" for the end.

The Vile Person of Daniel 8:21 is not the Coming Anti-Christ/Little Horn, he shows up in verse 36, I have a thread where I name every King in Daniel 11 and many of the players. 

Dan 8:11-14
11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
KJV

He causes it to happen, because the False Prophet is his "puppet" so to speak. But hes not allowed to go forth and Conquer until the Middle of the Week, via Jesus opening the Seals. 

The period being asked about is from the taking away of the daily sacrifice and placing of the abomination that makes desolate (Dan.11:31). The cleansing of the sanctuary can only be about the time of Jesus' return and end of the tribulation of 1260 days. So that's the end point of the 2300 days:

[-------------------------"one week" or 7 years ------------------------] END

[----------1260 days-----------]MIDDLE AOD[----------1260 days--------]

.......... 220 days ...............[------------------2300 days---------------------]

There is no 2300 days, its 1150 days. Its the EVENING & MORNING Oblations and there are 2 a day. Thus there are 2300 EVENINGS & MORNINGS, which of course = 1150 days. 

Edited by Revelation Man

16 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

O'll make it simple with a time-line.

''''''''''''''''''''''''2-Witnesses = 1335 days till the END'''''''''' AoD = 1290 days until the END''''''''''Beast Conquers Jerusalem at the 1260 Event'''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Jesus Returns 1260 Days after the Beast Conquers Jerusalem in the Middle of the Week.

That doesn't follow the Dan.9 Scripture, and Dan.9 is the most detailed order given in the Book of Daniel involving times.

The "one week" (KJV) equals the 70th final week of the 70 weeks prophecy in Dan.9. From the events of history given in the 69 weeks, we know one week equals a period of 7 years.

Thus the Dan.9:27 one week equals 7 years, or 2520 days, or two 1260 day periods, because the sacrifice is ended and the AOD placed in the middle of the one week.

The middle is after 1260 days, and the second half of the one week is 1260 days to its end, not 1335 days.

If you add even 1 day onto the latter 1260 day period it stops equaling a period of "one week". The "one week" is 2520 days, not 2521 days, nor 2550, etc.

And the Dan.8:14 Scripture in the Hebrew is defining a 'day' with the 2300 days, not years, not miles, not feet, not hours, but 'days', because the connection of mornings and evenings about the 'daily' sacrifices that took place once in the morning and once in the evening to make up the 'day'. So if you want to use number of sacrifices, which would still be wrong, that would amount to 2300 x 2 (2 each day). Dusk to dawn occurs only once per day.

7 hours ago, Salty said:
On 8/18/2018 at 9:42 PM, Revelation Man said:

Middle of the Week.

That doesn't follow the Dan.9 Scripture, and Dan.9 is the most detailed order given in the Book of Daniel involving times.

The "one week" (KJV) equals the 70th final week of the 70 weeks prophecy in Dan.9. From the events of history given in the 69 weeks, we know one week equals a period of 7 years.

Thus the Dan.9:27 one week equals 7 years, or 2520 days, or two 1260 day periods, because the sacrifice is ended and the AOD placed in the middle of the one week.

The middle is after 1260 days, and the second half of the one week is 1260 days to its end, not 1335 days.

The Middle of the week is at day 1260, its also known as the Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath). the Two-witnesses show up BEFORE the Day of the Lord.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet BEFORE the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So the Two-witnesses show up BEFORE the DOTL, which begins at day 1260. The 1290 is the AoD which happens 30 days before Israel gets Conquered, its a move made by the False Prophet, just before the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth at the 1260, just 30 days later. Daniel 9:27 says in he Midst of the week, and 1290 is in the Midst of the week, he starts pressuring this High Priest (False Prophet) who can see that this man (Anti-Christ) is about to start his conquering, like most world leaders knew Hitler was about to go forth conquering just before his blitzkriegs began. He sets everything in motion and by the time hes ready to Conquer on day 1260 worshiping Jesus in the Temple will be forbidden (The Daily OBLATION will be to Jesus since Israel repented). 

7 hours ago, Salty said:

And the Dan.8:14 Scripture in the Hebrew is defining a 'day' with the 2300 days, not years, not miles, not feet, not hours, but 'days', because the connection of mornings and evenings about the 'daily' sacrifices that took place once in the morning and once in the evening to make up the 'day'. So if you want to use number of sacrifices, which would still be wrong, that would amount to 2300 x 2 (2 each day). Dusk to dawn occurs only once per day.

No one said its years.......I stated its 1150 days. Its a Prophecy about the EVENING & MORNING. Its 1150 Days or 2300 Evening and Morning Oblations. This isn't even in question.

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

The Middle of the week is at day 1260, its also known as the Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath). the Two-witnesses show up BEFORE the Day of the Lord.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet BEFORE the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So the Two-witnesses show up BEFORE the DOTL, which begins at day 1260. The 1290 is the AoD which happens 30 days before Israel gets Conquered, its a move made by the False Prophet, just before the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth at the 1260, just 30 days later. Daniel 9:27 says in he Midst of the week, and 1290 is in the Midst of the week, he starts pressuring this High Priest who can see that this man is about to start his conquering, like the all knew Hitler was about to go forth conquering just before his blitzkriegs began. He sets everything in motion and by the time hes ready to Conquer on day 1260 worshiping Jesus in the Temple will be forbidden (The Daily OBLATION will be to Jesus since Israel repented).

The middle of the "one week" is not... the "day of the Lord". The "day of the Lord" happens on the very last day of this world, i.e., the 1260th day of the latter half if we're going by Dan.9 timing.

The Pre-trib Rapture doctors are the ones wrongly trying to teach that the "day of the Lord" happens prior to the tribulation (and thus immediately prior to the latter 1260 day period which would be the middle of the "one week" like you're saying, but in error, because their doctrine is in error and is not Biblical).

Peter well showed in 2 Peter 3:10-12 that the "day of the Lord" will come "as a thief in the night", burning the works of man off the earth. That means the very last day of this present world. It's ignorance to think the tribulation could be going on through that consuming fire. That would be such a ludicrous idea it should garner thousands of laughs!

And just because Malachi 4 says God will send Elijah BEFORE the "day of the Lord", that does not mean Elijah could come prior to the start of the latter 1260 days of Rev.11. The Rev.11 Scripture says God's two witnesses will prophesy for 1260 days. That is the same period as the 42 months in Rev.11:2, and in Rev.13 that the dragon is given to reign. Furthermore, Jesus already said John the Baptist came in the spirit of Elijah, but they rejected him, so the Malachi 4 prophecy has already been fulfilled. It's the "two witnesses" prophecy of Rev.11 that has yet to be fulfilled, and that's the one you need to stick to.

No one said its years.......I stated its 1150 days. Its a Prophecy about the EVENING & MORNING. Its 1150 Days or 2300 Evening and Morning Oblations. This isn't even in question.

Whatever that is about, it is totally irrelevant to anything I've been speaking of. There is a 2300 days period mentioned in Dan.8:14, and that's the period given from the time of the daily sacrifice to the cleansing of the sanctuary.

10 hours ago, Salty said:

The middle of the "one week" is not... the "day of the Lord". The "day of the Lord" happens on the very last day of this world, i.e., the 1260th day of the latter half if we're going by Dan.9 timing.

Wrong, go study everywhere the Day of the Lord in mentioned in the Old Testament, then come back and try and make that same argument, its a nonsensical argument that I have had to over come time and again.

Joel 2:2-4

A day of darkness and gloom, A day of clouds and thick darkness As the dawn is spread over the mountains, So there is a great and mighty people; There has never been anything like it, Nor will there be again after it To the years of many generations. A fire consumes before them And behind them a flame burns The land is like the garden of Eden before them But a desolate wilderness behind them, And nothing at all escapes them. Their appearance is like the appearance of horses; And like war horses, so they run.

Amos 5:19-20

Alas, you who are longing for the day of the LORD, For what purpose will the day of the LORD be to you? It will be darkness and not light; As when a man flees from a lion And a bear meets him, Or goes home, leans his hand against the wall And a snake bites him. Will not the day of the LORD be darkness instead of light, Even gloom with no brightness in it?

Isaiah 13:9-10

Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, Cruel, with fury and burning anger, To make the land a desolation; And He will exterminate its sinners from it. For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not flash forth their light; The sun will be dark when it rises And the moon will not shed its light.

Jeremiah 30:7-8 

'Alas! for that day is great, There is none like it; And it is the time of Jacob's distress, But he will be saved from it. 'It shall come about on that day,' declares the LORD of hosts, 'that I will break his yoke from off their neck and will tear off their bonds; and strangers will no longer make them their slaves.

Joel 2:30-31 { This means in the FACE or PRESENCE of the Day of the Lord }

"I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth, Blood, fire and columns of smoke. "The sun will be turned into darkness And the moon into blood Before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes.

The Day of the Lord means the DAY His Wrath starts. It will cover a 3.5 year period of Judgment, thus it cover all the grasses and trees burning up because its a Plague of God !! It covers the Sun and Moo not giving her lights and the stars falling to Heaven. 

The Day of the Lord is not ONE DAY. Where do you guys get your Eschatology from ?

The Pre-trib Rapture doctors are the ones wrongly trying to teach that the "day of the Lord" happens prior to the tribulation (and thus immediately prior to the latter 1260 day period which would be the middle of the "one week" like you're saying, but in error, because their doctrine is in error and is not Biblical).

No, the bible teaches that Jesus opens the FIRST SEAL, and from that point on the earth is in Gods Wrath. Jacobs Troubles is caused by the Anti-Christ and the Dragon (Satan) who come against Israel, the 2/3 who do not repent and Flee Judea will be killed. The Troubles of Jacob happen when the FIRST SEAL is opened. God protects those Jews who REPENTED and thus HEEDED his voice to Flee Judea. 

The Pre Trib Rapture teaches CORRECTLY that the Church is taken Heaven to Marry the Lamb pre the 70th Week. 

Peter well showed in 2 Peter 3:10-12 that the "day of the Lord" will come "as a thief in the night", burning the works of man off the earth. That means the very last day of this present world. It's ignorance to think the tribulation could be going on through that consuming fire. That would be such a ludicrous idea it should garner thousands of laughs!

Except the world isn't destroyed by fire as Peter described it, is it? That will come when the New Jerusalem descends. 

And just because Malachi 4 says God will send Elijah BEFORE the "day of the Lord", that does not mean Elijah could come prior to the start of the latter 1260 days of Rev.11. The Rev.11 Scripture says God's two witnesses will prophesy for 1260 days. That is the same period as the 42 months in Rev.11:2, and in Rev.13 that the dragon is given to reign. Furthermore, Jesus already said John the Baptist came in the spirit of Elijah, but they rejected him, so the Malachi 4 prophecy has already been fulfilled. It's the "two witnesses" prophecy of Rev.11 that has yet to be fulfilled, and that's the one you need to stick to.

I can see, you have never seen my understanding of Revelation. Rev. 11 is not a part of the Chronological order of the book of Revelation.

Rev. 1-3 is the Church Age. Rev. 4 & 5 is the Raptured Church as seen in Heaven (Rev. 4:4 and 5:9) just before Jesus opens the Seals. Rev. 6, 7, 8, 9 and 15&16 is the Judgments of Gods Wrath. Then we move to Rev. 20 is the Judgment Seat and Rev 21 & 22 is the ever-after and New Jerusalem. 

Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citations or SET-A-SIDE Chapters that speak about thongs that mostly happened during the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments. 

Rev. 11 is about the Two-witnesses 1260 days Ministry, now how can you say there Ministry of Witness  doesn't start BEFORE the 1260 day Middle of the week since they DIE before the Beast dies who rules for 42 Months or 1260 days? Its simple math !! If they DIE before the Beast then they have to show up BEFORE the Beast who come  power in the Middle of the week !! So they show up 75 Days before the Beast and DIE 75 days before the Beast at the 2nd Woe instead of the 7th Vial !! 

Rev. 12, Rev. 13, Rev. 17 and Rev. 18 all start in the Middle of the Week (or in Rev. ch. 6). In Rev. 12 The Women (Israel) Flees for 1260 Days. In Rev. 13 The Beast Conquers Jerusalem and thus Rules for 1260 days (42 months). In Rev. 17 the Harlot (ALL FALSE RELIGION) is destroyed by Kings in league with the Beast, thus they kill off Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and ALL RELIGIONS so the Beast can be worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! That happens in Rev. 6, its where the 1.5 to 2 Billion people die (1/4 of all mankind). In Rev. 18, Babylon represents the WHOLE WORLD, and thus it runs from Rev. 6 to 16, and covers all the Seals, Trumpets and Vial Judgments. 

Rev. 19 is the Church in Heaven marrying the Lamb and covers the full 7 Years in Heaven. We see in Rev. 4:4 the Bride already has her White Robes on so part of Rev. 19 happens BEFORE Rev. ch. 4. We see the Church/Bride in Rev. 5:9 and 7:9 also. 

So counting Rev. 11 as a part of the book of Revelation's order is only going to throw you off track. 

And Jesus said NO SUCH THING, you need to research more. In Matthew 17 Jesus said Elijah will be sent to restore all things, elsewhere Jesus tries to explain to the Disciples that John did the EXACT SAME THING Elijah is going to do, but of course Israel did not repent, so John did the same thing in essence. In Luke 1 Gabriel tells expressly Elisabeth's husband Zacharias that John was come IN THE SPIRIT of Elijah.

Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

So we need to be sure on these matters brother. John was born of a mother, no man can be born twice of woman. Thus you CONFUSE and do not UNDERSTAND the Malachi 4 prophecy, that is why we can't afford to be wrong. 

Whatever that is about, it is totally irrelevant to anything I've been speaking of. There is a 2300 days period mentioned in Dan.8:14, and that's the period given from the time of the daily sacrifice to the cleansing of the sanctuary.

You mean that is what the KJV Translators said, not God. I study the Hebrew. NOTICE THE TWO NUMBERS behind the word DAY ? 

Daniel 8:14 And he said 559 z8799 unto x413 me, Unto x5704 two thousand 505 and three 7969 hundred 3967 days; 6153 1242 then shall the sanctuary 6944 be cleansed. 6663z8738

6153 EREB = Dusk or Evening. 

1242 BOQER = Dawn or Morning 

When Gabriel first visited Daniel on 9:21 he was PRAYING at the EVENING OBLATION !! WATCH: 

Daniel 9:21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

So you had a MORNING OBLATION and an EVENING OBLATION  or Tribute/PRAYER unto God !!

So the 2300 are EVENING & MORNING Oblations, not DAYS !!

You what proves this ? The very KJV translates the SAME TWO NUMBERS/WORD(S) as Evening and Morning when used at the bottom of the Chapter 

Daniel 8:26 And the vision 4758 of the evening 6153 and the morning 1242 which x834was told 559 z8738 [is] true: 571 wherefore shut thou up 5640 z8798 x859 the vision;2377 for x3588 it [shall be] for many 7227 days. 3117

Lookeee hereeeee SAME TWO NUMBERS called Evening and Morning here instead of Days !!

Daniel 8:26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

Its a VISION of the Evening AND Morning, not about DAYS !!

Its 2300 Evening and Morning PRAYERS............AND that makes it 1150 Days. NOT 2300 Days. 

After 2300 MISSED OBLATIONS or PRAYERS the Sanctuary will be Cleansed. Or after 1150 Days. 

Edited by Revelation Man

22 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Wrong, ho study everywhere the Day of the Lord in mentioned in the Old Testament, then come back and try and make that same argument, its a nonsensical argument that I have had to over come time and again.

Joel 2:2-4

A day of darkness and gloom, A day of clouds and thick darkness As the dawn is spread over the mountains, So there is a great and mighty people; There has never been anything like it, Nor will there be again after it To the years of many generations. A fire consumes before them And behind them a flame burns The land is like the garden of Eden before them But a desolate wilderness behind them, And nothing at all escapes them. Their appearance is like the appearance of horses; And like war horses, so they run.

Amos 5:19-20

Alas, you who are longing for the day of the LORD, For what purpose will the day of the LORD be to you? It will be darkness and not light; As when a man flees from a lion And a bear meets him, Or goes home, leans his hand against the wall And a snake bites him. Will not the day of the LORD be darkness instead of light, Even gloom with no brightness in it?

Isaiah 13:9-10

Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, Cruel, with fury and burning anger, To make the land a desolation; And He will exterminate its sinners from it. For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not flash forth their light; The sun will be dark when it rises And the moon will not shed its light.

You are confused.

Firstly, the Joel 2 verse you quoted is not the "day of the Lord" in that chapter. What you quoted is about the locust army which parallels Revelation 9 on the 5th & 6th trumpets.

Joel 2:1
2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
KJV

That verse is just before the one you quoted. It is only warning about the coming... of the "day of the Lord". The locust's attack is NOT that day.

Joel 2:4-10
4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
KJV

All that Scripture right there above is still not... the "day of the Lord" event. It is the tribulation events, the locust army attacking God's people at the end of this world. The symbols given in it are to show that no man can stop them. They are in battle array and when one of them falls on a sword, they are not harmed. You know that ain't real, so those things about the locusts is about spiritual warfare against God's people. How do they come in through your windows? You let them in, through your radio, TV, books, music, which they control most of.

Here... is where the "day of the Lord" is actually happening per Joel 2:

Joel 2:11
11 And the LORD shall utter His voice before His army: for His camp is very great: for He is strong That executeth His word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
KJV

That locust army certainly will not... be able to "abide it"!!!

So you need more study in the Book of Joel before you throw out scarey verses and then just push falseness as if the "day of the Lord" can happen at any other time than the very last day of this world.

Your Amos 5 quote does not given any... indication as to its timing, so already you've been caught posting fodder in hopes others will think you know what you're talking about, when you do not.

The Isaiah 13 Scripture you quoted is... about events on the "day of the Lord", but you bypassed the events which reveals its timing:

Isa 13:4-11
4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

The nations gathered together by The LORD in prep for battle?

That above verse is 6th Vial timing where in Rev.16:16 it is said, "And He gathered them together into a place in the Hebrew tongue called Armageddon". And then the 7th Vial is poured out when the cities of the nations fall, and Babylon comes into remembrance before God. When that 7th Vial is poured out, THAT battle, is... when the "day of the Lord" happens. It ENDS the reign of the wicked upon this earth at that point. And it will come upon them "as a thief in the night" like Apostles Paul and Peter both taught.

So looks like you also need more Bible study in Isaiah there along with more in Revelation, instead of trying to pass yourself off as some Revelation expert with your moniker.

Isa.13:5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of His indignation, to destroy the whole land.
6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and He shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
KJV

You should have notice especially those points there about The LORD destroying the whole land, and being a day of destruction upon the sinners and wicked on earth, causing their arrogancy to cease and laying low the haughtiness of the terrible. Obviously you don't understand the time of great tribulation Jesus taught, because it is they, the wicked, that will be arrogant and haughty during the tribulation, working against Christ's Church on earth. The majority of the unsaved Jews will be deceived, and will succumb to the Antichrist, thinking he is Messiah. So they won't be on the side of Christ's Church during the trib either. These verses here though in Isaiah 13 are of an event just OPPOSITE of all that tribulation against Christ's Church. These Isaiah 13 verses are about the "sudden destruction" Paul taught that will come upon the wicked on the "day of the Lord". And Paul taught it will come upon them "as a thief in the night". But what you are doing with following men's doctrines about the timing of that "day of the Lord" is to go against God's Holy Writ, as I have shown here.

And I cannot hold my peace against what you have done with God's Word. It is not a light thing.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

The day of the Lord is the upcoming 1000 year reign 

• Thumbs Up 1