• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

That shows that the 2nd coming of Christ is not a secret because they will be gather to prepare for battle.

Actually, that will be His THIRD coming: He will come the second time FOR His saints, before the Day of the Lord starts.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,945
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

20 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

That shows that the 2nd coming of Christ is not a secret because they will be gather to prepare for battle.

Hi R. Hartono.

The coming of Christ for the elect takes place before Armageddon. The elect are clothed in fine linen, white and clean, and are mounted on white horses, and follow Christ into battle.

Rev 19:11-19
(11)  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
(12)  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
(13)  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
(14)  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
(15)  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
(16)  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
(17)  And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
(18)  That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
(19)  And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

28 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Hi R. Hartono.

The coming of Christ for the elect takes place before Armageddon. The elect are clothed in fine linen, white and clean, and are mounted on white horses, and follow Christ into battle.

Rev 19:11-19
(11)  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
(12)  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
(13)  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
(14)  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
(15)  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
(16)  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
(17)  And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
(18)  That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
(19)  And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Your quoted verses do not have the word Elect contained in the verses you bold..

It is your interpretation that the ones dressed in white that come out of heaven are Elect human beings..

Jesus said in the Gospel of Matthew..

Matthew 16: KJV

27 "For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works."

18 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

In Rev 13, three beasts are mentioned; The first resembling a leopard, bear and lion.  This goes back to Daniel 7, The lion (Babylon), The bear (Medo-Persia)
The leopard (Greece).  This is the final world empire which exhibits all these attributes.  Now one of the leaders of this empire had a fatal wound, he came to life and the whole world followed him (Antichrist); the third beast being the False Prophet.  All three are mentioned in Rev 16:12-16.  Later this beast and False Prophet are the first to be cast into the Lake of Fire (Rev 19:20).  Which is intended for fallen angels and the souls of the unjust.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Montana Marv. If you check the text of Rev. 13 you will notice it is made up of metaphorical parts...   

The OT concealed is in the NT revealed. Accordingly the first beast of Rev. 13 is characterised by swiftness of advance (like unto a leopard), solidarity of stance (as the feet of a bear), dominance of utterances (as the mouth of a lion) 

My reply below is copied from this link, a thread you might be interested in:

"There is a distinction made in Revelation 13 between the metaphorical first beast from the sea and the metaphorical second beast from the earth. The term beast is used because of the characteristics and behaviours it brings to mind and is not used in a literal sense. The numerolgy of the  heads, horns, crowns, mountains, and kingdoms and the mark of the beast is a significant link between the dragon, the beast from the sea, and the false prophet (beast from the earth, man of sin). I believe the Wounded Head of the first beast is a reference to the fall of the Roman Empire, the 6th Head which is eventually revived, not literally as its predecessor, but figuratively in its identical aspirations, ideology and implementation."

40 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Your quoted verses do not have the word Elect contained in the verses you bold..

It is your interpretation that the ones dressed in white that come out of heaven are Elect human beings..

Jesus said in the Gospel of Matthew..

Matthew 16: KJV

27 "For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works."

Will these verses do for you, Adstar.

Note: Once He the Lord and we the elect are united we are never separated, and we are depicted as wearing white.

1Th 4:16-18
(16)  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
(17)  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
(18)  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Rev 3:4  Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. 
Rev 3:5  He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 
Rev 3:18  I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 
Rev 4:4  And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. 
Rev 6:11  And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. 
Rev 7:9  After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 
Rev 7:13  And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 
Rev 7:14  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 
Rev 19:8  And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 

Edited by Michael37
emboldening

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Metaphors MEAN something: in the case of the woman, she represents the city of Jerusalem during the time that the Beast and False prophet (two men) are deceiving the ENTIRE WORLD from that city.

You are free to believe the metaphors in view mean this, iamlamad. I am free not to, and don't.

Edited by Michael37
addition

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Will these verses do for you, Adstar.

Note: Once He the Lord and we the elect are united we are never separated, and we are depicted as wearing white.

1Th 4:16-18
(16)  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
(17)  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
(18)  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

These verses state we shall be caught up into the clouds .. It does not say we shall be caught up into heaven... Indeed it states we shall be caught up .. meaning we shall be below the clouds on that day to be caught up to meet the returning LORD,, We will not be coming down with Jesus from heaven to the clouds...

They state we shall from thence forth always be with our LORD Jesus Christ.. and so we shall..

This is talking about the second coming of Jesus when indeed there shall be a trumpet blast..

Matthew 24: KJV

29 "¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: {30} And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. {31} And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

I have no problem accepting that we shall be robed in white in eternity..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Micheal37, I wish you well. One of the most prominent deceptions I have seen coming from the Beast is the alien-ufo religions. Alien theory is obviously just reworked demonology made to be more palatable for public consumption. Even the Hindus and Islamist have been fooled into connecting the coming of their messiah with an alien "Best Craft" reserved for him. We know this is a lie of Satan and is simply clandestine military technology being used as a tool to unify humanity.

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

You are free to believe the metaphors in view mean this, iamlamad. I am free not to, and don't.

Rev. 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

WHAT "great city?"

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

No metaphors, just plain English that make sense in the plain and normal sense.
Why not believe with is plainly written? Why make something up with human reasoning that is not scriptural?

THE GOLDEN RULE OF INTERPRETATION

When the plain sense of the scripture makes common sense, seek no other sense; Therefore, take every word at its primary, ordinary, usual, literal meaning in the original languages unless the facts of the immediate context, studied in the light of related passages and axiomatic (self-evident) and fundamental truths, indicate clearly otherwise.

1 hour ago, Adstar said:

These verses state we shall be caught up into the clouds .. It does not say we shall be caught up into heaven... Indeed it states we shall be caught up .. meaning we shall be below the clouds on that day to be caught up to meet the returning LORD,, We will not be coming down with Jesus from heaven to the clouds...

They state we shall from thence forth always be with our LORD Jesus Christ.. and so we shall..

This is talking about the second coming of Jesus when indeed there shall be a trumpet blast..

Matthew 24: KJV

29 "¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: {30} And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. {31} And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

I have no problem accepting that we shall be robed in white in eternity..

This is a theory - and today a very popular theory - but it is a wrong theory that will not fit all the end times scriptures. First, it ignores John 14.  Then it ignores what Paul tells us for timing - the WHEN of the rapture - in 1 Thes. 5.

Next, it ignores WHERE this gathering of the elect is gathered FROM. 

Next, it ignores WHERE and WHEN the marriage supper will take place. 

Finally, it ignores the truth that it robs the sheep and goat judgment of sheep and the Millennial reign of Godly people in natural bodies to repopulate the species.