• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Interesting that in the United Nations Charter they thought to include a provision concerning extra terrestrials  and what the responsibilities  a nation are  if visited by one  .

Yes it is interesting. Another interesting tidbit is the new race for the so called "space force". I assume a mass of trained troops to bring war to the 2nd Heaven under the guise of security? Down the road I can easily see how this technology might play into the battle of Armageddon and the arrogance of fighting Christ at His 2nd Coming, along with all the demonic forces.  

Picture today, the complex technology we use everyday and what we know is coming down the pike shortly, such as perfected artificial intelligence (AI), and genetic modifications of soldiers that has been 'proposed'. What technology has been developed and in use right now, much less in the future, is being used by the military and governments that are top secret we're not privy to?

I have no doubt there are forces behind the scenes in the development of a lot of technology used for destruction and death. It defies explanation and no one has ever satisfactory stated how the Nazi occultists almost over night became 50 years ahead of the world in destructive technology. But Wernher von Braun when asked about it so eloquently stated, "we had help". Ever heard from secular sources who, or where that help came from or media coverage questioning it? 

Yeah, I'm just another conspiracy theorist one sandwich short of a picnic. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:43 AM, Small Fish said:

I'm not so sure about the ufo's and so on but as far as I know "the lie" refers to the same lie satan told Eve. "You shall not surely die"

This is because that the biggest deception in the Christian world is that you shall not surely die if you don't stay with the Word of God. So you can do all kinds of horrible things yet are ok as long as you just confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (which He is of course)

In other words, they have not received the love for the truth that they might be saved. Since Jesus is the Word He is the Truth.

To most, "anything goes" except for the Word of God. Then it's wrong.

SPOT ON .    SPOT ON small fish in big pond .    yeah I gave ya a last name .  

Satan never stops deceiving .    HAS GOD really said , HAS JESUS really said , NO NO surely you wont die ,  GOD IS LOVE .

Satan is a deiciever and worse so many love to have it so .     Always rememeber ,  Satan is big on HAS GODREALLY SAID and follows it with a NO NO surely ye shall not die .

HE is atwister of GODS WORD .    

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/28/2018 at 11:14 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

If aliens exist I think they are demons in disguise......Klaatu barada nikto

There's no doubt millions are witnessing supernatural phenomenon that defy all the laws of psychics. I personally think it's a deception and maybe dimensional. I have to ask myself, why is this occurring and who gains from it and why?

The Bible in a number of places talks about and even describes what sounds like heavenly vehicles, along with chariots of fire. I can only conclude that these sightings and now public soft disclosures are leading somewhere. 

Interesting times!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Thanks for letting me know that if I am crazy, at least I am not alone.....lol

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

3 minutes ago, PinkBelt said:

If an alien ever lands I'll walk up and give it a bible tract.

If, in turn he has a tract that’s titled “How To Serve Humans” , head for the hills!    A little humor there for all the “ Twilight Zone” fans out there.

• Haha 2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

11 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Satan could not deceive man unless man first deceives himself . 

I'm trying to match that statement to Scripture, UP. 

Satan works in those who are disobedient, so deception is inevitable, would we not conclude?  

Eph 2:1-3
(1)  And you has he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
(2)  Wherein in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience:
(3)  Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

9 minutes ago, PinkBelt said:

If an alien ever lands I'll walk up and give it a bible tract.

Be sure to include these verses, PinkBelt.

Lam 5:2  Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens. 
Eph 2:12  That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 
Heb 11:34  Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Michael37 said:

I'm trying to match that statement to Scripture, UP. 

Satan works in those who are disobedient, so deception is inevitable, would we not conclude?  

Eph 2:1-3
(1)  And you has he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
(2)  Wherein in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience:
(3)  Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Look no further than Satan's first human interaction .  Eve knew exactly what God had said before Satan ever approached her : 

" God hath said , Ye shall not eat of it , neither shall ye touch it lest ye die . "  ( Genesis 3 :3 )

Yet Satan raised the possibility that God was not being straight with her :

" ..ye shall be as gods knowing good and evil "  ( Genesis 3 : 5 ) 

There was quite a bit more going on here than just interest in a snack .

Self-deceit on multiple levels . 

Mark 13:22 (KJV) For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

To my understanding of scripture, the supernatural is going to become the new norm. Sure, we have had and currently have false Christs and false prophets in this world. But to my knowledge thus far, none are showing any signs and/or wonders. Apparently these 'signs and wonders' are going to be so powerful, believable and convincing, that if you're not a Bible believing born again Christian you'll believe the deception and lie. 

I would interpret Mark 13: 22 to the inclusion of not only "the Antichrist" and "the false prophet", but many showing signs and wonders. As this scripture is written in the plural and not singular. 

Just who are these additional false Christs and false prophets? Being in the end times we clearly see a convergence of all prophetic scripture taking place before our own eyes. Everything from Matthew 24: to Ezekiel 38: - 39:. Do we see any preludes occurring indicating any coming signs and wonders? 

Well, discount the little green men for a moment, and you still have Fatima and the dozens of Mary aberrations occurring globally that the worlds largest religion takes very seriously.   

Luke 21:36 (KJV) Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

We're commanded to 'watch' and discern the times we are living in, wouldn't you agree?