IGNORED

Did Gabriel prophesy where the antichrist will come from ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

How convenient of you to ignore the prince of the covenant is destroyed by the king of the north. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-22.htm

You need to make up your mind if the Jews except the king of the north or if they except the prince of the convenant who is to be destroyed by the king of the north. 

The difference is day and night. Donald Trump has moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and Supreme leader Ali Khamenei wants to kill every jew in Israel. 

Which one do they except? 

I said nothing. Nothing about the king of the North. You have assumed that I did so that's egg on your face for not asking first.

I have no idea why you think that the prince who brokers the covenant would be killed by the king of the North. Your theology. Not mine.

If you want to argue with someone then do so with any article on the internet which identifies the king of the North and the South.

[search engine results- - The Seleucids (king of the North) and the Ptolemies (king of the South) The two major powers that existed to the south and north of Jerusalem after the death of Alexander the Great were Egypt to the south (with its kings referred to as ) and Syria to the north (with its kings referred to as or Antiochus).]

Here is from Daniel 9 which I haven't strayed from at any time that I've spoken of the lawless one, or of the antichrist. So your claim that I need to make up my mind etc, is all your mistake not mine.

Daniel 9.. The prince aka the lawless one, who in the midst of the 7yr Tribulation becomes the antichrist, is only destroyed by Jesus at His Second Coming as stated in Revelation 19:20.

May 13, 2018.. The Jews have expressed profound appreciation that finally an American President Donald Trump has moved the US embassy to Israel's capital Jerusalem. He did not require a peace agreement with nations before he did it.

I have no idea why you'd think that anything I posted says that I think the Jews should accept Khamenei.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Joulre2abba said:

I said nothing. Nothing about the king of the North. You have assumed that I did so that's egg on your face for not asking first.

I have no idea why you think that the prince who brokers the covenant would be killed by the king of the North. Your theology. Not mine.

If you want to argue with someone then do so with any article on the internet which identifies the king of the North and the South.

[search engine results- - The Seleucids (king of the North) and the Ptolemies (king of the South) The two major powers that existed to the south and north of Jerusalem after the death of Alexander the Great were Egypt to the south (with its kings referred to as ) and Syria to the north (with its kings referred to as or Antiochus).]

Here is from Daniel 9 which I haven't strayed from at any time that I've spoken of the lawless one, or of the antichrist. So your claim that I need to make up my mind etc, is all your mistake not mine.

Daniel 9.. The prince aka the lawless one, who in the midst of the 7yr Tribulation becomes the antichrist, is only destroyed by Jesus at His Second Coming as stated in Revelation 19:20.

May 13, 2018.. The Jews have expressed profound appreciation that finally an American President Donald Trump has moved the US embassy to Israel's capital Jerusalem. He did not require a peace agreement with nations before he did it.

I have no idea why you'd think that anything I posted says that I think the Jews should accept Khamenei.

It's not theology that states the prince of the covenant will be destroyed by the king of the north. The prophecy states he will in this verse. 

Why are you avoiding this verse which states both the overwhelming army and the prince of the covenant will be destroyed by the king of the north? 

Or are you ignoring it because it interferes with your theology? 

As for Trump moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. We understood that decades ago. Trump will soon give Israel the use of our armed forces. They shall praise him even more. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 11/16/2018 at 5:43 PM, Diaste said:

Perhaps I should. Is it relevant?

What of Nazi Germany? A major Roman symbol in the eagle.

Scripture will always be the source for prophecy and the clues to it's fulfillment. End of the age prophecy in particular is Israel-centric. I have seen nothing so far to convince me otherwise.

a general overview.....   but I do believe you will find a global Rome in this story:

https://www.spencorp.info/city-states#:~:text=There are three separate city,governments%2C and their own laws.

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

3 hours ago, other one said:

a general overview.....   but I do believe you will find a global Rome in this story:

https://www.spencorp.info/city-states#:~:text=There are three separate city,governments%2C and their own laws.

Cud b true.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, other one said:

I have heard about this from other sources. All say the same thing going so far as to say President Trump is in control of all three. I think that alludes to Trump as the beast of the end of the age.

A deadly head wound healed and the worship of the world is the only way we will know for sure. 

-

Edited by Joulre2abba

17 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It's not theology that states the prince of the covenant will be destroyed by the king of the north. The prophecy states he will in this verse. 

Why are you avoiding this verse which states both the overwhelming army and the prince of the covenant will be destroyed by the king of the north? 

Or are you ignoring it because it interferes with your theology? 

As for Trump moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. We understood that decades ago. Trump will soon give Israel the use of our armed forces. They shall praise him even more. 

You are using eisegesis to arrive at your interpretation. By contrast every good Bible scholar available to check their commentaries on line who uses hermeneutics correctly has not come up with what you have. 

Your posts are amusing, but not accurate.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

17 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

As for Trump moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. We understood that decades ago.

Could you explian this please?

WHo is 'WE' and what did 'WE' understand?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I have heard about this from other sources. All say the same thing going so far as to say President Trump is in control of all three. I think that alludes to Trump as the beast of the end of the age.

A deadly head wound healed and the worship of the world is the only way we will know for sure. 

actually he is fighting all three...   I'm not sure where things are going from here.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

27 minutes ago, Alive said:

Could you explian this please?

WHo is 'WE' and what did 'WE' understand?

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-45.htm

We understood the verse that stated Trump would move the US embassy to Jerusalem. We understood this during the second war with Iraq which is also found in the same chapter. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal