• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, n2thelight said:

So you think it's all about death,ie,getting your head chopped off?

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

Why are you worried?

Why would you need power over the enemy if you not gonna be here?

You either gonna take the mark,and be a whore or have the seal and be a virgin,period!!!!!

No rapture,noway no how

It seems you have NO CONCEPT of time. None. Zilch! Nada!

I wonder, do you take a lamb to the High Priest to sacrifice for your sins?  At one time that was the right thing to do. Just NOT NOW!

Have you read this verse?

Daniel 7:21  I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Rev. 13:7  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

These verses OVERRIDE your verses because they are speaking specifically about the last half of the future 70th week. Now, you can imagine you will have authority over this beast - but you will lose your head anyway.

You are mistaken: people with either take the mark or lose their head. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

people with either take the mark or lose their head. 

theoretically if properly done it doesn't even hurt much...

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 12/31/2018 at 1:43 PM, Royff said:

So not only will the Catholic Church be sucked in but the entire inhabited planet including Protestants. 

I get this ... that's not what I'm wondering ... I'm discussing the aspect of -- they get sucked into a "Judaism".  You see, the way that it appears to be getting set up ... is more along lines of a "New Age" mysticism that incorporates a New Religion all together that incorporate Judaism, Roman Catholicism, New Agers, etc.  I'm more looking at why you believe they are being sucked into a "new Judaism" and your Scriptural reference that would state this.  :)

• Steward

On 12/31/2018 at 1:04 PM, Royff said:

As for the Catholic Church part I told you that the Catholic church will be destroyed and her people will convert to Judaism, the now kings of Babylon. Not only will the Catholics have to convert, but the entire inhabited planet or die. No, there will be no Catholics, no Baptist or any other denomination but apostate Judaism and the church of Christ, but must now persecuted and murdered or submit like the rest of the world. You talk to this beast about being Catholic or Protestant; you die.

This is the quote, that I quoted from before that I asked you concerning.  You say, that her people will "convert to Judaism" ... this is what I was referencing and referenced in each of my questions. 

As I stated before, I don't deny there's a "new age religion" so to speak that will incorporate Judaism, Catholicism, Mormonism, New Agers, etc ... but I don't believe it will be "Judaism" as you suppose.  This is all I am suggesting.  :)  I do believe it will incorporate it -- but it will not be the "lead" so to speak of the "religions" whereby Catholics convert to Judaism as you suppose.    That's all.  :)

• Steward

11 minutes ago, Royff said:

Do you really believe that it matters what religion any Catholic or any other denomination practice once he or she bows before the beast and receive his mark?  

Not at all.

I just found it strange when you said. "Catholics will convert to Judaism."  That's the only point I asked about.  :)   

I'm believing that the great delusion will come in some form of a incorporation of all the false religions into a NEW false religion -- instead of one dominating all the others.  This is what I tend to think.  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, George said:

Not at all.

I just found it strange when you said. "Catholics will convert to Judaism."  That's the only point I asked about.  :)   

I'm believing that the great delusion will come in some form of a incorporation of all the false religions into a NEW false religion -- instead of one dominating all the others.  This is what I tend to think.  :)

It will come from the Illuminati and those involved in it

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

30 minutes ago, George said:

Not at all.

Bingo, it will be Beast Worship. All other religions will be put to the heel so to speak. The Harlot in Rev. 17:16 gets KILLED OFF and that is False Religion getting judged, God uses the Beast and his 10 Kings to do his bidding. Islam and all false religions will be destroyed by the King's/Beast who have it their hearts that the Beast has to be the ONLY GOD. I see Catholics who are Christians as being Raptured with the church, of course many people think the RCC is the Harlot and that the Pope is the False Prophet, but of course the False Prophet is a Jew. We have the two forerunners, Antiochus Epiphanes and Jason, the High Priest who bribed Antiochus thus having his own brother, Onias III, a Pious High Priest killed, and thus Jason (real name Yeshua) tried to Hellenize the Jews of his days but the Maccabees fought back. The coming False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest also IMHO. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

18 minutes ago, Royff said:

But now I think I see where you are coming from. 

The  Rothschild illuminati family are promoting masonic references in ALL that they are involved in.

The Rothilds were instrumental in building the Supreme Court with masonic guidelines.

" the evidence of Masonic intervention in the building's planning is hard to deny. Right at the entrance to the building, she notes, the sign thanking the donors whose funding made its construction possible features the “Eye of Providence” – a well-known Masonic symbol that represent's G-d's all-seeing eye, which also appears on the U.S. Dollar bill. "

" the Freemasons exist as a recognized organization in Israel and that people who want to join them can do so. A study by Yuval Kaspi and Lilach-Shira Gavish has established that large parts of Tel Aviv were built by people who belonged to the Freemasons and other secret groups with names like Bnei Moshe, Bnei Brit (no connection to the better known B'nai Brith) and Bnei Tzion – which were established by former Freemasons and imitated Masonic ideology, with an added Jewish angle. "

"

The Supreme Court building in Jerusalem, notes Chomsky, was built in 1992, with funding that had been offered by the Yad Hanadiv foundation. Many members of the Rothschild family, which owns Yad Hanadiv, were proud members of the Freemasons, she says.

A person taking part in the tour of the Supreme Court ascends inside a pyramid which peaks on the roof of the court building. There is a hole in the tip of the pyramid, which represents – according to this explanation, the Eye of Providence."

" The tourist climbs thirty steps to reach the top of the building, and ascends from a relatively dark entrance lobby to a well lit top floor with a beautiful view of Jerusalem. Chomsky explains that this can be seen as corresponding to an ascent to enlightenment, in accordance with the mason's beliefs. The number 30 represents the first thirty levels a Mason can achieve in his life, out of a total of 33. The last three levels might be located in the library, which is divided into three floors. The first floor is for lawyers, the second for active judges, and the third for retired judges only. "

" – Ada Carmi-Melamed and her brother, Ram Carmi – were chosen in a competition that was held in 1986. In a book they wrote about the planning of the structure, they make no mention of Masonic ideology. "

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171292

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, George said:

I get this ... that's not what I'm wondering ... I'm discussing the aspect of -- they get sucked into a "Judaism".  You see, the way that it appears to be getting set up ... is more along lines of a "New Age" mysticism that incorporates a New Religion all together that incorporate Judaism, Roman Catholicism, New Agers, etc.  I'm more looking at why you believe they are being sucked into a "new Judaism" and your Scriptural reference that would state this.  :)

You see, the way that it appears to be getting set up ... is more along lines of a "New Age" mysticism that incorporates a New Religion all together that incorporate Judaism, Roman Catholicism, New Agers, etc

YOU RIGHT GEORGE .  and it has infiltrated and its goal , UNITY among not just the faiths , BUT ALL religions too .   NEW AGE mysticism .  IT grabbed ROME HUGE

and Rome has been infected with it , since even her birth . BUT Never this bad .   This new religion , we can already see exactly where its leading .

WHO does it put first , above even the religions themselves ,  HUMANITY .   We got to find what unites us , ITS HUMNAITY George .

And this spirit ,  Its been around since even the garden .   ITS the one behind this entire UNITY MOVE .  IT IS .

And its clever .  it knows how to preach to a jew , its knows how to allure a buddist , it knows how to reach the lukewarm christain,  MY GOODNESS IT HAS BEEN.

Watch out for it .  For it starts very small.   KEY words it uses ,   LETS break down walls , barriers that divide us , And just find common ground and have unity .

AND GEORGE .   ITS in far more GROUPS than we know .   Rick warren was infected with this spirit ,  and he went to work on His purpose driven LIE .

HE sold Daniel plan and a new way to evangelize on a already prepared churches .  But it keeps getting worse you see .

Starts quite small. SO small , so very small , here is a way it begins . WELL lets not be so dogmatic about doctrine ,  and it uses the word LOVE like a

dog barks .   Man its language , its men .   They have ten foot smiles , every third sentence has the word LOVE in it , 

no seriousness, no , just a sensual gathering .   ITS a monster George , and I bet most folks are even under the smallest of its ideas

EVEN now .  YOU see,  it don't come in one way .  it comes in many ways . WE got folks right now that are dead set against ROME , YET are still under this sway .

THEY Don't even KNOW IT .   What we need to do , is get those serious men and women on the front line , and pump BIBLE SOUND DOCTRINE all over this place .

GO and seek men and women who are willing to bible up and flood them in this place .   Cause I promise its already in some .

We aint in it for the numbers game .  WE N IT FOR CHRIST .  BETTER to feed only twenty christains SOUND BIBLE FOOD , than feed hundreds of thousands , mixed puke .

GOD gonna hold all accountable .  SO WE better RETURN to BIBLE ONLY and fast and start getting real serious .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, other one said:

theoretically if properly done it doesn't even hurt much...

This is probably true. But the Bride of Christ will never learn by experience!