• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

however your timing, to my understanding is way off.

I'm purely guessing those times. I figure IF this is the way it ends it will still be some time off before Europe falls completely. Maybe some tragedy befalls the USA and I'd give you 15 years at the earliest to get the world to consolidate around Islam. It's going to take a few more if you factor in the USA. I don't know though we may be watching France fall right now.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

16 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi oolBobloo,

I agree with some of your insight as regards, Islam, however your timing, to my understanding is way off. Things are exponentially increasing at an alarming rate, and after the Russian war, (dealt with by God next year I believe) then Islam will rise as there will be a power vacuum in the Middle East. No more Russia or Iran`s armies breathing down upon Israel.

Then we know that the anti-Christ will come in by deception and having Moslems as the majority in over 50 countries, plus being a 1/4 of the population of the world, will certainly make a difference.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn...

You say after the Russian war, then no more Russia or Iran....

If we look at Daniel 8....esp verse 9 onwards, we see Iran in the picture. Verse 20 shows Iran (Media/Persia). The shaggy goat represents Yavan, (Greece). Yavan is Western Turkey, not Greece.

Iran goes all out across the Middle East. Then Turkey, (Yavan) defeats Iran. This is the Sunni-Shia war. Turkey's leader gets defeated, and then is split into 4 factions. Out of this comes the Anti-christ. 

I know a lot of people say that Daniel 8 was fulfilled by Alexander the Great. It wasn't. After Alexander died, his generals took over, and the result was the Greece Empire being split into 5 kingdoms, not 4 as is commonly taught.

Also look at the end of verse 25 in Dan 8...... " But he will be broken without human agency"

Here is a map showing the Greece Empire after Alexander the Great's death

main-qimg-515ded05388cd5d7a753044a9da2a56d

This is just a quick explanation.....I could go into a lot more detail.

(Well, I see the map never made it....it was in my response , well not sure what happened to it when I posted)

Edited by JoeCanada
added

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,682
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

33 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Marilyn...

If we look at Daniel 8....esp verse 9 onwards, we see Iran in the picture. Verse 20 shows Iran (Media/Persia). The shaggy goat represents Yavan, (Greece). Yavan is Western Turkey, not Greece.

Iran goes all out across the Middle East. Then Turkey, (Yavan) defeats Iran. This is the Sunni-Shia war. Turkey's leader gets defeated, and then is split into 4 factions. Out of this comes the Anti-christ. 

I know a lot of people say that Daniel 8 was fulfilled by Alexander the Great. It wasn't. After Alexander died, his generals took over, and the result was the Greece Empire being split into 5 kingdoms, not 4 as is commonly taught.

Also look at the end of verse 25 in Dan 8...... " But he will be broken without human agency"

Here is a map showing the Greece Empire after Alexander the Great's death

main-qimg-515ded05388cd5d7a753044a9da2a56d

This is just a quick explanation.....I could go into a lot more detail.

(Well, I see the map never made it....it was in my response , well not sure what happened to it when I posted)

The little horn is already come and your eyes have failed you.Today he stands in the pleasant land and proclaims it is his and no one can take it from him.

55 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The little horn is already come and your eyes have failed you.Today he stands in the pleasant land and proclaims it is his and no one can take it from him.

Hi Shiloh,

Interesting. Do you have any proof to back this up?

23 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Shiloh,

Interesting. Do you have any proof to back this up?

The four horns which stood out of the nations were four empires like unto the grecian empire.

The little horn is very small country founded by a people who came from the north west into the pleasant land.The goverment of this country drcleared its independence from the forth empire.Today that little country is a nuclear power.The only nuclear power in the middle east and he swares by his power never again shall anyone remove him and those he governs.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

5 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Marilyn...

Hi Joe Canada,

History reveals it was Greece that took over from the Medes and Persians.

As to the king in Dan. 8: 23 ff that is in the latter times and as you said he will be broken without human agency. Agree there.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The only nuclear power in the middle east

Doesn't Sunni governed Pakistan have Nukes?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

21 hours ago, o0lBobl0o said:

I'm purely guessing those times. I figure IF this is the way it ends it will still be some time off before Europe falls completely. Maybe some tragedy befalls the USA and I'd give you 15 years at the earliest to get the world to consolidate around Islam. It's going to take a few more if you factor in the USA. I don't know though we may be watching France fall right now.

Hi oolBobloo,

These countries come under the sway of the anti-Christ by his cunning and deceitful schemes.

At the moment we are seeing the economies of the world coming under the power of the IMF (International Monetary Fund) after the next financial crisis, looming on the horizon. The structure of the Global Government is in place and it will only be after the world accepts the lie of the false resurrection of the anti-Christ, that he becomes the next and last Gentile Global leader.

God`s global judgments (Rev.8) will cause such catastrophes that people will readily look to the one who seems to have all the answers.

"For when they say, "peace and safety!" then SUDDEN destruction comes upon them...` (1 Thess. 5: 3)

It may seem a long way off but God has His `SUDDENLIES!

Marilyn.

16 minutes ago, o0lBobl0o said:

Doesn't Sunni governed Pakistan have Nukes?

Pakistan is not in the middle east.

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The four horns which stood out of the nations were four empires like unto the grecian empire.

The little horn is very small country founded by a people who came from the north west into the pleasant land.The goverment of this country drcleared its independence from the forth empire.Today that little country is a nuclear power.The only nuclear power in the middle east and he swares by his power never again shall anyone remove him and those he governs.

Hi Shiloh,

The little horn grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east and toward the Beautiful Land.

It grew up to the host of heaven and caused some of the host and some of the stars to fall to the earth, and it trampled them down. 

It even magnified itself to the Commander of the host, and it removed the regular sacrifice from Him.

This doesn't sound like Israel at all. 

They can swear all they want. Israel will once again be captured, and led into captivity.