Mozart's Starling

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

The problem is that too many people seem to members but are not born again believers in God's word.  They don't believe the Bible is God breathed and infallible in the original texts.  If they believe that the Bible is only man's opinion then they are free to agree or disagree, or, as said, rewrite the Bible.

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

27 minutes ago, Cletus said:

there may have been votes in the past, but this is not a topic where a vote should even be considered.  the vote on this is really... does this church follow Gods Word, or do they become spotted by the world and become more concerned with being politically correct than honoring God... or does this church obey God or do they seek to please man rather than God. 

you are either Gods friend, or the worlds.  and if you choose the world you choose to be Gods enemy.  God destroys His enemies.  in proverbs it says He even laughs at them because their day is coming. 

Heb 10:29  Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:30  For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
Heb 10:31  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Heb 10:32  But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;
Heb 10:33  Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.
Heb 10:34  For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.
Heb 10:35  Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
Heb 10:36  For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
Heb 10:37  For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
Heb 10:38  Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

this passage always reminds me of the song... I have decided to follow Jesus... it says i have decided to follow Jesus... no turning back... no turning back. 

God is not playing games.  nor is He mocked.  we will reap what we sow. 

For we must put our hands to the plow and not look back .     And what a man sows ,  OH HE WILL REAP .   sow to the wind of vanity and lies ,  THEN REAP the whirlwind .

Sow to the flesh , then reap destruction ,  

SAY IT AGAIN CLETUS .  ITS GOOD FOR ALL OF US to be reminded and its good for all to hear and receive .

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,525
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Personally I like the opportunity to campaign and to vote, I do not like running away. I would rather be a strong voice in debate against a church's  timidity, but also try to be a voice for outreach to the lost  wherever I am led to be by the Holy Spirit. 

8 minutes ago, pinacled said:

Their is no vote nor discussion where truth is denied.

Of course there is. There is also standing at the gate and denyng evil it's demands  for praise and glory. There is no glory in Christ Jesus obtained by running away and leaving His church body to  the whims of the enemy. One campaigns,  one speaks out, one shows kindness too, but not acquiescence. 

"Out of love for the truth and the desire to bring it to light, the following propositions will be discussed at Wittenberg, under the presidency of the Reverend Father Martin Luther, Master of Arts and of Sacred Theology, and Lecturer in Ordinary on the same at that place. Wherefore he requests that those who are unable to be present and debate orally with us, may do so by letter.

In the Name our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen."

Seems to me one man posted some 95 theses on the door of Castle Church announcing his intent to discuss and debate and stand for his convictions.

3 hours ago, pinacled said:

Their is no vote nor discussion where truth is denied.

OH their is a discussion but its real short .   its called REPENT .  and ifthey heed not ,  cast them out of the church .

That Is the pattern JESUS set and the apostels kept .

Did paul say , entertain those who bring things contrary to the doctrine .  NOPE .  HE said mark and have no company with such .

Leaven once it begins , is like a surging river of gas and fire .     GOTTA PUT IT OUT  or it will CONSUME THE WHOLE FLOCK.

As we see it did with seeker friendly .   We do all for the Love of the brethren and we LOVE CHRIST above all,  even mother , father , son , daughter and so on .

• Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

next time you get in Gods presence real good, i do not recommend you say those words to Him.  its not going to work out so well for you. 

Some of the best messages and preaching i have been hearing lately instruct to do the very thing you say you dont like.... run.  have no part... do not touch the unclean thing.

if the leadership in that church was strong, and had the influence of The Holy Spirit there would not be a vote.  they would have shut that down real quick. 

SAY IT AGAIN CLETUS .    SAY IT AGAIN .    TRUE seasoned men WOULD KNOW THIS by now .

And we must do all to remind and point to Christ , to sound doctrine , to the examples the true apostels taught and kept .

Many must die to their carnal sensual understanding .    And by grace I found that reading that bible for hours daily for years and every day with love of it,

THOSE Words by the POWER of the SPIRIT ,  transformed my mind and keeps it sharp daily .   Most folks have sat in the wrong churches for way too long .

And thus things must be burnt out .  BUT it is so simple . THE MORE we read the BIBLE the shaper our mind becomes as our own carnal understanding is burned out .

I truly wish men would stop sitting in so many churches .  WOULD just turn TO GOD ALONE and SEEK HIM and HE WILL HEAR ,  HE WILL and HE will heal .

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

"Out of love for the truth and the desire to bring it to light, the following propositions will be discussed at Wittenberg, under the presidency of the Reverend Father Martin Luther, Master of Arts and of Sacred Theology, and Lecturer in Ordinary on the same at that place. Wherefore he requests that those who are unable to be present and debate orally with us, may do so by letter.

In the Name our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen."

Seems to me one man posted some 95 theses on the door of Castle Church announcing his intent to discuss and debate and stand for his convictions.

Reverend Father Martin Luther

Call no man reverend , rabbi , Father .  

Someone should have rebuked that letter and if luther allowed it ,  THEN HIM TOO .

Folks get high heads real fast .    Christ is our master ,  God is our Father .

Folks ,  the reformers did not have it all right .   Man we better research them bibles

and fast .   calvin , big no no ,  Zwingli , big no no

and martin luther had erros too . IF we want a reformation , then it must

be a reformation right back to the church in that book of acts pards .

Those men , while some of the change was good ,  not all was .  

And on that note ,  let no man partake or be a  partaker with any in this last end time

dark reformation led by Rome and sold under the guise of unity etc .

Flee it and all who desire unity with that .   Warn them , if they heed not ,  leave them .

Warn them to repent , but if a man hears not , FLEE THEM and never look back .

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, PepperS said:

What happens when the vote goes the wrong way?

GET OUT OF THAT CHURCH AND NEVER LOOK BACK .   Because IF the LEADERS accept SIN the whole FLOCK will be leavened .  YOU FLEE IT SISTER

and run out so fast your shadow wont be able to keep up .   

• Thumbs Up 1

As for me, I will befriend who God will have me  befriend.  

I am too much in awe of the power of God who has called several brethren to go directly into the houses of  the lost and into their places of worship declaring boldly -Jesus is Lord, in Him alone is the way and the truth and the life, no one comes to God the Father except by Him  to be thinking of myself as being too holy to suffer the  presence of those that live unholily in their own depravities and self delusions and often with demons.