Sign in to follow this  
porton

The best age of a girl to marry to

It's highly variable! Some people learn life's lessons earlier or later than others and are more willing and able to get their life in order f0r a marriage to work. Trust God to lead you to the right person at the right time and don't forget to pray about it!

I think this is very cultural as well. I come from India. And now I live in US. What is normal marital age is totally different in these 2 countries! But doctors do suggest better childbearing age. I believe it's late 20's to early 30's. Assuming a person would be interested in having children after marriage, may be that's a good benchmark to consider? All said, an ideal age for marriage is when God brings the person the right partner!

Just as wisdom and knowledge can be sought at any age, it is also true that it can be forsaken at any age. I have met a fair number of mature young people... And a number of old people who are just a little TOO young at heart. It's not so much a matter of age so much as it is whether she's the right one or not. 

At the very least, I would keep in mind your relative's ages. My older brother is currently dating a woman who is older than our mother and father. I mean, if it works, it works, but... That's kind of creepy.

18 hours ago, porton said:

I am 38. What is the best age of a girl to marry to?

Hmm, is it perhaps the age of the woman that will have you? Seems that might be best.

22 hours ago, porton said:

Somewhere between 22 and 61  ....    depending on the attributes, attitude and spiritual condition of the girl.

On 20 March 2019 at 1:31 PM, porton said:

The brutal answer is if your not married now and want to be married, then any girl who will marry you.

May I suggest some common sence.

Can you explain and defend your Christian faith?

Can any girl you are interested in?

Are you secure in your job, saving well for a pension, have your own home?

Is she in a good job with savings etc?

Do you have the same views on sex outside marriage, abortion and lgtb ie its all wrong?

have a read of this blog, follow the links to sinilar articles and use the search function to look for other articles:-https://winteryknight.com/2009/08/31/the-rules-for-friendship-and-courtship-between-christian-men-and-women/

On 3/20/2019 at 6:31 AM, porton said:

There is no specific "right" age for a woman to marry. It all depends on many different situations. What is more important is that the couple both be born again Christians and not unevenly yoked. That God is number one in their marriage. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/20/2019 at 10:19 AM, George said:

Forget age ... who the person that is God's helpmate for you?  Seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness ... then all these other things are added unto you.  :)  Keep it all in proper perspective ... and life will be much easier!  :)

Well, I was going to say the exact same thing overall. But I'll just compliment this response! There can be a reality to a answer what truly is a better age to marry for people, but if that becomes your goal, then you will be doing your will and not God's. Yes, seek Him and his kingdom and all things will be added to you- as in a house, spouse, job, skills, health, etc. That is, added what God wants you to have, I believe, no added just what you want. Because if you are seeking God and his kingdom, you will be wanting what he wants, and doing so, he will gladly add to your life to be glorified through everything in your life. I did this, and God gave me a better spouse than the one i fantasized about! heh

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Worship Warriors
      I wish to obtain approval to post this link on a post: its a trailer ( 0.28 seconds)

• By RarexxRose
      Community of believers, church home, a job, reminder to do whatever I need to do to get back into his Word, healing of the mind.
    • By Ryan2203
      If you divorce or get married twice is that a sin?
    • By JesusAngelPD777
      Shalom please pray for this family they are strong believers, and are currently living with a baby and have another one on the way.
      They have been making gymnastics with their finance for 13 months due to the fact that immigration seperated the family for 9 months and the father could not attend their first child birth, the wife stressed and shocked by the denied visa for her husband, led to their first baby born premature.

They had to relocate in a place where they could be together and the fees where much higher since they are not citizens there and have no social benefits nor healthcare ect...
      2 years later,
      It has impacted their financial situation and they are awaiting a miraculous approval for financial aid.
      Due to the complicated financial crisis the pregnant woman has not yet seen a doctor for the pregnancy which has reached 4 months now.
      She has many headaches and pain in various areas but endures while awaiting financial aid.

This week should be a week where they receive relief from several sources, please pray for their finances so that they can see a doctor and move forward with their life and finally solve their immigration situation.

Thank you.
    • By Ryan2203
      Will the lord forgive my loved ones? Is there any way I can ask him too?