• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

I share your lack of faith in their rabbis and disagree with Doug on how much faith he puts in their rabbis.

I am only saying that the rabbis know their own religion of rabbinic Judaism.    Not that they are right about Jesus, or the end times.

He has a lot of errors in his eschatology because he listens to their teachings as opposed to the Word of God.  

:emot-shakehead:.... do you know the difference between listening and agreeing?   I think you do.

Edited by douggg

I would also ask DOUG to ask his Jewish friends how they interpret the following verse....

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. (Zech 12:10)  

And this will show him how blind they are and cannot even understand their own scriptures and language which clearly has the LORD speakingin the first person and saying that the house of David has Pierced the LORD, the "Me" in the verse above. I Have asked them this question, so I already know their answer. 

Okay, what is the answer they gave you?

They understand their language of Hebrew.  But they are not willing to interpret the passage as referring to Jesus.   They do that with all the passages referring to Jesus, not just Zechariah 12:10.

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, douggg said:

do you know the difference between listening and agreeing?   I think you do.

Yes, but that listening has effected your eschatology. This being the basis of your belief that Eze. 38-39 occurs before the final week. I am not saying you are in heresy because of your Hebrew roots stuff (SOME PEOPLE ARE), but that it has influenced how you perceive things, and sometimes that little foot in the door leads to bigger errors.

8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee. 9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. (Proverbs 9:8-9)

1 hour ago, douggg said:

They understand their language of Hebrew.  But they are not willing to interpret the passage as referring to Jesus.   They do that with all the passages referring to Jesus, not just Zechariah 12:10.

That is correct, To this day they ignore Isaiah 53, Just as much as they ignore Ezekiel  8 and 16 and refuse to read these passages in the synagogue. Instead of reading these passages they read the interpretation of these passages in the Talmud and the interpretations of men such as Maimonides and accept them as fact. There are certain sects in Judaism that reject the Talmud and though they are blind to Christ Jesus as their messiah, they will likely form the 144,000 that sealed of God for maintaining True Judaism... Talmudic Judaism is a whole different religion from true Judaism, and unfortunately many scholars and Christians who are looking into the Hebrew roots of Christianity are getting the teachings of the Talmud from the Ones who say they are Jews, but are not. The Babylonian Talmud, and Particularly the Zohar is nothing more than Babylonian Mysticism wrapped in a Jewish coat, which is part of the harlot of rev. 17.

Let's say you are a Jewish person looking for answers from Christians about something in the new testament in Revelation. Are you going to get an accurate understanding By going to a catholic priest, who says his religion is Christian and teaches amillennialism and replacement theology, or are you going to get a better answer from and evangelical pastor, who teaches millennialism and dispensationalism? That is in effect what Christians going to Talmudic Judaism for answers to Hebrew roots questions amount to. I Am not bemoaning this search for Hebrew roots of our faith, as Good exegesis requires this, as a part of theology 101, but beware of the sources of these teachings.

I Pray you understand what I am saying.     

16 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Yes, but that listening has effected your eschatology. This being the basis of your belief that Eze. 38-39 occurs before the final week. I am not saying you are in heresy because of your Hebrew roots stuff (SOME PEOPLE ARE), but that it has influenced how you perceive things, and sometimes that little foot in the door leads to bigger errors.

All of Ezekiel 38 and part of Ezekiel 39 occurs before the final week.

Israel living in peace* - Ezekiel 38:8-11   (* DJT's peace plan may amplify this condition, depending on what happens.   But DJT is not the little person)

Gog attacks

feast on Gog's army - Ezekiel 39:4

Told of the 7 years of burning the remains of Gog's war machine -Ezekiel 39:9-10

Told of burying the dead for 7 months - Ezekiel 39: 12-15

Concluding statement about the Gog/Magog  event - Ezekiel 39:16

7 years of Daniel 9:27 takes place.  (Coinciding with Ezekiel 39:9-10)

first half

1260 days  - Revelation 11:3  Revelation 12:6

in second half

3 1/2 days - Revelation  11:11-12

42 months - Revelation 11:2  Revelation 13:5

time, times, half time - Revelation 12:14 Daniel 7:25  Daniel 12:7

Ezekiel 39:17-20  Armageddon feast on kings of the earth armies.   Revelation 19:17-21.

Jesus returned.  Speaking in Ezekiel 39:21-29, at the beginning of the millennium.

Edited by douggg

Just now, douggg said:

All of Ezekiel 38 and part of Ezekiel 39 occurs before the final week.

Israel living in peace - Ezekiel 38:8-11

Gog attacks

I am well aware of your theory having debated you already about this. Part of the confirmation of this you got from Talmudic Judaism that says Gog attacks first, and that is the part we are discussing here. What you fail to understand is that Gog is a derogatory term for any enemy of Israel. What these Talmudic Jews are doing in essence is mocking you. 

I am well aware of your theory having debated you already about this. Part of the confirmation of this you got from Talmudic Judaism that says Gog attacks first, and that is the part we are discussing here. What you fail to understand is that Gog is a derogatory term for any enemy of Israel. What these Talmudic Jews are doing in essence is mocking you.  

The Jews, not all, think that Gog/Magog is the Zechariah 14 event, followed by the messianic age.

They do not equate the 7 years of Daniel 9:27 with the 7 years in Ezekiel 39.  

They believe that the 7 years in Daniel 9:27 were completed with Titus.     They believe that the 70 weeks of Daniel 9 were a trial period for them to get their act together - which they say they failed - so were sent back into the nations.

So they have no eschatology connecting the 7 years of Ezekiel 39 with the 7 years of Daniel 9:27 - like I do.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

6 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Yes and there are Christians who still believe the earth is flat because they think as you do and will not listen to facts presented contrary to their theories. Obvious facts that as concerning Christ and the cross the Jews are enemies, and will persecute the saints given the chance for they see us as blasphemers for declaring that Jesus is the LORD. 

Obvious scriptures that tell us the synagogue of Satan will work against the church, which is Talmudic Judaism. 

As much as I love the nation and people of Israel, they are not the friends of Christianity. I share your lack of faith in their rabbis and disagree with Doug on how much faith he puts in their rabbis. He has a lot of errors in his eschatology because he listens to their teachings as opposed to the Word of God. 

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. Rom. 11:28

Notice one thing in this verse, they are the elect. When Jesus says in Matthew 24:24 False Christs shall arise and deceive the elect if possible he is referring to the Jewish people. Noahidism Promises the Jews the kingdom and the messiah, but it is the false messiah. As soon as they form this alliance the wise ones will know they have made a mistake, As the abomination of desolation takes place as this false messiah declares himself God in the Holy place. Satan, the adversary is always the enemy within. he is the wolf in sheep's clothing, The son of perdition that betrays. The Jew who falls into harlotry. This case is no different for the false Messiah.

So of course your welcome to continue to think the earth is flat and even a write a book as to why you believe that. This does not mean you are right. What is a truth to you, is not THE TRUTH, and what is not THE TRUTH is a LIE. A person who seeks the Truth will listen to all views, and negate the false ones, and LEARN from the ones he cannot negate. The way I see it, the final week for Israel starts out with Israel as blind to the fact that Jesus Christ is their messiah, and ends with them receiving "him whom they have pierced" as their messiah and LORD. (Zech 12:10-end of chapter.

I would also ask DOUG to ask his Jewish friends how they interpret the following verse....

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. (Zech 12:10) 

And this will show him how blind they are and cannot even understand their own scriptures and language which clearly has the LORD speakingin the first person and saying that the house of David has Pierced the LORD, the "Me" in the verse above. I Have asked them this question, so I already know their answer. 

I agree with a lot what you said, including the enemies of the Gospel being the elect (Israel). In fact, that's one of my go to verses when talking to A-mills. 

Perhaps the reason I don't agree with you is because I'm just some blind fool who thinks the earth is flat (I, of course, do not.) and I refuse to listen to your wisdom.

OR, I have listened to you and determined that Scripturally, your argument falls "flat." We'll let the readers decide.

So far, the only thing you presented me is a verse, John 5:46, that says  nothing of the AC being a Jew but rather, someone who "comes in his own name." Sounds like Trump. Just sayin'.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

Just now, douggg said:

The Jews, not all, think that Gog/Magog is the Zechariah 14 event, followed by the messianic age.

They do not equate the 7 years of Daniel 9:27 with the 7 years in Ezekiel 39.  

They believe that the 7 years in Daniel 9:27 were completed with Titus.     They believe that the 70 weeks of Daniel 9 were a trial period for them to get their act together - which they say they failed - so were sent back into the nations.

So they have no eschatology connecting the 7 years of Ezekiel 39 with the 7 years of Daniel 9:27.

I am well aware of this, As we went over before. As stated in the previous debate, this is one of the reasons why you put the GOG "event' at the beginning of the final week. Whatever war or conflict or event at the beginning of the week that does occur, it is not the Gog Event, but an attempt to mimic the Gog event, and then the Anti-messiah comes with peace and the covenant.

We agree there is an event before hand, we just do not agree on this being the Gog event described in Eze. 38-39. 

If you go and read the stuff on Noahidism that I posted here, you will see that Israel is one with the aggressors, and not one of the victims, but this will quickly change as the LORD begins to open their eyes, till the end of that final week when they are mourning "Him whom they have pierced". Then this Noahidism will be used to justify the nations to attack Israel in the end. Discovering all the information on Noahidism was quite eye opening for me too, but as soon as you begin to see this it will all make sense, The courts, The Sanhedrin, they are right there in the following verse translated as councils by the KJV

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils (synedrion); and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

So all this lead to the conclusion that Israel is part of the aggressors at the outset of the final week, but then once the church of the saints is gone they become the victims.

Just now, Jonathan Dane said:

I agree with a lot what you said, including the enemies of the Gospel being the elect (Israel). In fact, that's one of my go to verses when talking to A-mills. 

Perhaps the reason I don't agree with you is because I'm just some blind fool who thinks the earth is flat (I, of course, do not.) and I refuse to listen to your wisdom.

OR, I have listened to your and determined that Scripturally, your argument falls "flat." We'll let the readers decide.

So far, the only thing you presented me is a verse, John 5:46, that says  nothing of the AC being a Jew but rather, someone who "comes in his own name." Sounds like Trump. Just sayin'.

Actually, I have given you multiple scriptures, and you have refused to Hear what is being said, Just like the flat earthers who when presented with facts ignore them. In fact, I have given you a whole outline as to WHY Trump cannot be the antichrist, and until you understand that the first half of the final week is Israel being the aggressor then you will not fully comprehend this. 

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (Rev 3:22)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

2 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Actually, I have given you multiple scriptures, and you have refused to Hear what is being said, Just like the flat earthers who when presented with facts ignore them. In fact, I have given you a whole outline as to WHY Trump cannot be the antichrist, and until you understand that the first half of the final week is Israel being the aggressor then you will not fully comprehend this. 

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (Rev 3:22)

The Scriptures you used to defend the Jewishness of the AC are those Scriptures that speak to the Jewishness of the genuine Messiah, not the false messiah - the Antichrist. You then proceed to use "logic" and "reason", suggesting that since the real is Jewish, therefore the false must also be Jewish. You (along with Doug) then proceed to describe me as some biblical idiot because I don't seem to understand that the Jews are expecting a "Jewish" Messiah (which is so fundamental, even pagans know that much). You then proceed to twist things to suggest I know virtually nothing of Judaism, which is laughable. Doug even went so far as to suggest I was forcing him to use the "exact language" -- demanding a text from the OT that uses the word, Antichrist, which, again, is silly. I don't care what name you use for the Antichrist, be it AC, or Little Horn, or anything else, show me a text that demands the AC have Jewish ethnicity. Guess what? You won't find it. That's because your entire argument is based on "logic," not Scripture. (And please don't come back, suggesting I believe the Bible is illogical. These arguments become so routine, I can predict them before they happen.) Conversely, I provided you with many passages, including Daniel 11:37 where the AC forefathers were polytheists, which suggests that he is, indeed, a Gentile. I also mentioned that most every type of Antichrist in Scripture is a Gentile, not Jewish. I also showed where Israel routinely relied on Gentile saviors and while turning their back on their true Savior. I quoted them saying, "We have no king but Caesar." I pointed out that it is unregenerate Israel, not the genuine Israel of God that relies on the Antichrist, and that such group would soon trade a Jewish messiah for a Gentile one. You (and Doug) then come back at me saying that I have provided nothing from Scripture and that I am blind because I don't listen to your profound wisdom on the matter. 

Now -- did you have a question for me about Scripture or do you prefer to continue to mischaracterize me?