• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

Whatever war or conflict or event at the beginning of the week that does occur, it is not the Gog Event, but an attempt to mimic the Gog event, and then the Anti-messiah comes with peace and the covenant.

Who is going to try and mimic the Gog/Magog event?  

We agree there is an event before hand, we just do not agree on this being the Gog event described in Eze. 38-39. 

What are the odds of the nations listed in Ezekiel 38 getting together and attacking Israel and God supernaturally destroying  them- as some event other than Gog/Magog?

The bible does not indicate a false Gog/Magog event.

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

The Scriptures you used to defend the Jewishness of the AC are those Scriptures that speak to the Jewishness of the genuine Messiah, not the false messiah - the Antichrist. You then proceed to use "logic" and "reason", suggesting that since the real is Jewish, therefore the false must also be Jewish. You (along with Doug) then proceed to describe me as some biblical idiot because I don't seem to understand that the Jews are expecting a "Jewish" Messiah (which is so fundamental, even pagans know that much). You then proceed to twist things to suggest I know virtually nothing of Judaism, which is laughable. Doug even went so far as to suggest I was forcing him to use the "exact language" -- demanding a text from the OT that uses the word, Antichrist, which, again, is silly. I don't care what name you use for the Antichrist, be it AC, or Little Horn, or anything else, show me a text that demands the AC have Jewish ethnicity. Guess what? You won't find it. That's because your entire argument is based on "logic," not Scripture. (And please don't come back, suggesting I believe the Bible is illogical. These arguments become so routine, I can predict them before they happen.) Conversely, I provided you with many passages, including Daniel 11:37 where the AC forefathers were polytheists, which suggests that he is, indeed, a Gentile. I also mentioned that most every type of Antichrist in Scripture is a Gentile, not Jewish. I also showed where Israel routinely relied on Gentile saviors and while turning their back on their true Savior. I quoted them saying, "We have no king but Caesar." I pointed out that it is unregenerate Israel, not the genuine Israel of God that relies on the Antichrist, and that such group would soon trade a Jewish messiah for a Gentile one. You (and Doug) then come back at me saying that I have provided nothing from Scripture and that I am blind because I don't listen to your profound wisdom on the matter. 

Now -- did you have a question for me about Scripture or do you prefer to continue to mischaracterize me?

Perhaps you ignored this before, I will repost it again...

The Antichrist will be a Jew, though his connections, his governmental position, his sphere of dominion, will by no means confine him to the Israelitish people. It should, however, be pointed out that there is no express declaration of Scripture which says in so many words that this daring Rebel will be "a Jew;" nevertheless, the hints given are so plain, the conclusions which must be drawn from certain statements of Holy Writ are so obvious, and the requirements of the case are so inevitable, that we are forced to believe he must be a Jew. To these hints', conclusions' and requirements' we now turn.

1. In Ezek.21:25-27 we read: "and thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end, Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will overturn, overturn, overturn it: and it shall be no more until he comes whose right it is, and I will give it him." The dispensational place and scope of this passage, is not hard to determine. The time-mark is given in v.25: it is "when iniquity shall have an end." It is the End-Time which is in view, then, the End of the Age, when "the transgressors are come to the full" (Dan.8:23 and cf.11:36 -- "Till the indignation be accomplished"). At that time Israel shall have a Prince, a Prince who is crowned (v.26), and a Prince whose day is said to be come when "iniquity shall have an end." Now, as to who this Prince is, there is surely no room for doubt. The only Prince whom Israel will have in that day, is the Son of Perdition, here termed their Prince because he will be masquerading as Messiah the Prince (see Dan.9:25)! Another unmistakable mark of identification is here given, in that he is expressly denominated "thou, profane wicked Prince" -- assuredly, it is the Man of Sin who is here in view, that impious one who shall "oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God." But what should be noted particularly, is, that this profane and wicked character is here named "Prince of Israel." He must, therefore, be of the Abrahamic stock, a Jew!

2. In Ezek.28:2-10 a remarkable description is given us of the Antichrist under the figure of "the Prince of Tyrus," just as in vv.12-19 we have another most striking delineation of Satan under the figure of "the king of Tyrus." In a later chapter we hope to show that, beyond a doubt, it is the Antichrist who is in view in the first section of this chapter. There is only one thing that we would now point out from this passage: in v.10 it is said of him "Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised," which is a very strong hint that he ought not to die the deaths of the "uncircumcised" because he belonged to the Circumcision! Should it be said that this verse cannot apply to the Antichrist because he will be destroyed by Christ Himself at His coming, the objection is very easily disposed of by a reference to Rev.13:14, which tells of the Antichrist being wounded to death by a sword and rising from the dead -- which is prior to his ultimate destruction at the hands of the Saviour.

3. In Dan.11:36, 37 we are told, "And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers." This passage, it is evident, refers to and describes none other than the coming Antichrist. But what we wish to call special attention to is the last sentence quoted -- "The God of his fathers." What are we to understand by this expression? Why, surely, that he is a Jew, an Israelite, and that his fathers after the flesh were Abraham, Isaac and Jacob -- for such is the invariable meaning of "the fathers" throughout the Old Testament Scriptures.

4. In Matt.12:43-45 we have another remarkable scripture which will be considered briefly, in a later section of this chapter, when we shall endeavor to show that "The Unclean Spirit" here is none other than the Son of Perdition, and that the "house" from which he goes out and into which he returns, is the Nation of Israel. If this can be established, then we have another proof that he will be a Jew, for this "house," which is Israel, is here termed by Antichrist "my house." Just as Solomon was of "the House of David," so Antichrist shall be of the House of Israel.

5. In John 5:43 we have a further word which helps us to fix the nationality of this coming One. In speaking of the false messiah, the Lord Jesus referred to him as follows, "Another shall come in his own name." In the Greek there are four different words all translated "Another" in our English versions. One of them is employed but once, and a second but five times, so these need not detain us now. The remaining two are used frequently, and with a clear distinction between them. The first "allos" signifies "another" of the same kind or genus -- see Matt.10:23; 13:24; 26:71, etc. The second, "heteros," means "another" of a totally different kind, -- see Mark 16:12; Luke 14:31; Acts 7:18; Rom.7:23. Now the striking thing is that the word used by our Lord in John 5:43 is "allos," another of the same genus, not "heteros," another of a different order. Christ, the Son of Abraham, the Son of David, had presented Himself to Israel, and they rejected Him; but "another" of the same Abrahamic stock should come to them, and him they would "receive." If the coming Antichrist were to be a Gentile, the Lord would have employed the word "heteros;" the fact that He used "allos" shows that he will be a Jew.

6. The very name "Antichrist" argues strongly his Jewish nationality. This title "Antichrist" has a double significance. It means that he will be one who shall be "opposed" to Christ, one who will be His enemy. But it also purports that he will be a mock Christ, an imitation Christ, a pro-Christ, a pseudo Christ. It intimates that he will ape Christ. He will pose as the real Messiah of Israel. In such case he must be a Jew.

7. This mock Christ will be "received" by Israel. The Jews will be deceived by Him. They will believe that he is indeed their long-expected Messiah. They will accept him as such. Proofs of this will be furnished in a later chapter. But if this pseudo Christ succeeds in palming himself off on the Jews as their true Messiah he must be a Jew, for it is unthinkable that they would be deceived by any Gentile.

Ere passing to the next point, we may add, that it was the common belief among Christians during the first four centuries A.D., that the Antichrist would come from the tribe of Dan. Whether this will be the case or no, we do not know. Gen.49:17, 18 may have ultimate reference to this Son of Perdition. Certainly Dan is the most mysterious of all the twelve tribes.

https://biblehub.com/library/pink/the_antichrist/i_the_antichrist_will_be.htm

That being said, Your theory fails to take into account an obvious criticism of why Donald Trump cannot be the AC. The country he is from is a superpower, and not a "little horn" rising in the midst. You have yet to address this. 

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. 8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. 23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. (From Daniel 7:7-8, and 21-26)

In case you haven't figured it out, on forums such as this, You present your case before people, and their job is to agree with it, or reject it and give you reasons why they reject it. Here are a multiplicity of Reasons apart from current events with regard to Noahidism that I reject your theory, and speculation. I am sorry that you cannot handle criticism, as this is endemic of a bigger problem that you need to work on. I reject your theory on the basis of common sense. The antichrist, is going to have an awful hard time convincing any of the elect that he is the messiah if he is not a Jew. I am not talking about being anointed, But about the KINGLY anointing which in scripture is an all together different concept. So Yes scripture says Cyrus was anointed, But not THE Messiah.  In fact there are only two times in the OT that the word masiyach is used as a proper name, and both times in 9:24-27 discussing the 70 sevens. 

As smart and as wise as you think you are, your post simply put makes no common sense... Don't feel bad though, a lot of people are well educated and lack common sense, so you are not alone. Not being able to handle the criticism is another matter, as this is the sign of a narcissist.

Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee. Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. (Proverbs 9:8-9)

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

God Bless.

3 hours ago, douggg said:

Satan, the Dragon

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, (2 Thess. 2:9)

What are the odds of the nations listed in Ezekiel 38 getting together and attacking Israel and God supernaturally destroying  them- as some event other than Gog/Magog?

They already are allied together under Russia, are they not? If this Messiah figure comes in with a show of force, and "averts a tragedy", without a war, will he not be elevated as the messiah?

Did you ever watch the 12 Year old Natan on youtube, and his "prophecy"? When this first came out, everyone was hooked, but when I watched the entirety of the video he made a couple of Freudian slips that to me showed this vision was given to him by his Rabbi, who was asking him the questions. Yet this video went viral among prophecy circles. Even the people I showed this to were sure of the veracity of this boy. Part of his prophecy was related to the above... The Messiah coming and averting the Gog event... Think about that....  

The bible does not indicate a false Gog/Magog event.

No, But it does indicate a strong delusion, and deception that will deceive the very elect if possible... Now of course we may not need a false war event like this but it does make logical sense to me anyway, the fact that Israel believes that the Gog event precedes the Messiah's rule is all the more reason that this "father of lies" will use this deception.

Look, I fully understand why you place a Gog event at the beginning of the final week. But this is not the Gog event the Ezekiel 38-39 speaks of, as this event is clearly at the end of this final week Just before Jesus begins to rule. You have taken what you know of from what Jews teach, and developed a timeline from it based on that, and then you read the passages in Ezekiel and notice anomalies that make your view sound correct, and overlook hard facts that point to the end times.

It is a case of a Shill operation, and  self suggestion, and belief.  This is how shills work. When a medicine man would get ready to come into a town he would send in his shills ahead of him to say how good his product worked for them. this suggestion left an indelible mark on the people and when the elixir salesmen arrives in town there is a ready demand for that remedy... "Sarah said she lost 20 pounds using product xyz…""John said it cured his baldness..." "The Talmudic Jews say that the Gog event happens before messiah comes.", Now that the seed is planted, you will start suggesting to yourself, "If this is true of John, then the ladies will really dig me when I grow some hair" Or "If the Jews believe this then maybe Ezekiel 38-39 describes two Gog events in the final week..." And then you start to believe this.  

Do you see it yet? You have to unlearn what the shills have planted in your head in order to view the facts objectively. Ezekiel 38-39 are one event that happens at the end of the final week before Jesus comes, any other interpretation or deceptive elixirs are just a false remedy to get you to buy their product.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes … Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. (Romans 11:28, 31)    

Look, I fully understand why you place a Gog event at the beginning of the final week. But this is not the Gog event the Ezekiel 38-39 speaks of, as this event is clearly at the end of this final week Just before Jesus begins to rule.

It can't be at  the end of the final week because Israel has to be living in a state of peace and safety when the attack takes place.

You have taken what you know of from what Jews teach, and developed a timeline from it based on that, and then you read the passages in Ezekiel and notice anomalies that make your view sound correct, and overlook hard facts that point to the end times. 

My timeline is based upon what the text says.   These conditions will not be at the end part of the the great tribulation.    Gog/Magog, therefore, cannot take place at the end of the final week as you believe.

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

"If the Jews believe this then maybe Ezekiel 38-39 describes two Gog events in the final week..." And then you start to believe this.

The Jews don't believe the 7 years following Gog/Magog are the 7 years of Daniel 9:27.   How many times do I has to say this?

There are not two Gog/Magog events forthcoming.       Armageddon is not a Gog/Magog event.

What you need to do is start referring to chapter and verse more.

Ezekiel 39:4 - Gog/Magog event, right before the 7 years.

Ezekiel 39:17-20 - Armageddon,  coincides with Revelation 19:17-21, Zechariah 14:2-5 at the end of the 7 years.

Please stop twisting what I am saying.    My timeline is based upon the text of the bible.

Edited by douggg

6 hours ago, douggg said:

Satan, the Dragon

So you think Satan is going to assemble all of the Gog/Magog nations to attack Israel, and Satan is going to supernaturally destroy them when they do - mimicking what God says He is going to do ?

That makes no sense.

Edited by douggg

11 minutes ago, douggg said:

Please stop twisting what I am saying.    My timeline is based upon the text of the bible.

I Told you we have been through this already and I disagree with your interpretation. You are wrong, But of course that is the hardest thing to admit these days....

Just now, douggg said:

So you think Satan is going to assemble all of the Gog/Magog nations to attack Israel, and Satan is going to supernaturally destroy them when they do - mimicking what God says He is going to do ?

That makes no sense.

Speculation is just that, speculation. I doubt he will destroy those armies supernaturally, but instead avert a war and be seen as Israel savior from the hand of Gog whose armies surround Israel. I think I said that above, Didn't I?

If this Messiah figure comes in with a show of force, and "averts a tragedy", without a war, will he not be elevated as the messiah?

Yes, yes I did, you must have missed it because I phrased it as a question???

You want scripture?

And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.  For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. (Luke 21:20-22)

"Things that make you go HMM!"

33 minutes ago, douggg said:

"If the Jews believe this then maybe Ezekiel 38-39 describes two Gog events in the final week..." And then you start to believe this.

The Jews don't believe the 7 years following Gog/Magog are the 7 years of Daniel 9:27.   How many times do I has to say this?

There are not two Gog/Magog events forthcoming.       Armageddon is not a Gog/Magog event.

What you need to do is start referring to chapter and verse more.

Ezekiel 39:4 - Gog/Magog event, right before the 7 years.

Ezekiel 39:17-20 - Armageddon,  coincides with Revelation 19:17-21, Zechariah 14:2-5 at the end of the 7 years.

Read what I said again carefully. You are the one seeing two events because you WANT to see two events. 

Read what I said again carefully. You are the one seeing two events because you WANT to see two events. 

There are two events because the first event Gog/Magog, the precondition is that Israel has to be in a state of peace, before Gog/Magog attacks.     And Gog's army is feasted upon after its destruction in Ezekiel 39:4.

Followed by 7 years.

Jesus Himself is speaking in Ezekiel 39:21, having set his glory among the heathen, having just returned to earth, having just executed judgment on the heathen armies in Ezekiel 17-20, feasted upon.    The second event - Armageddon.

Two events in Ezekiel 39, separated by 7 years.

Edited by douggg

2 minutes ago, douggg said:

There are two events because the first event Gog/Magog, the precondition is that Israel has to be in a state of peace, before Gog/Magog attacks.     And Gog's army is feasted upon after is destruction in Ezekiel 39:4.

Followed by 7 years.

Jesus Himself is speaking in Ezekiel 39:21, having set his glory among the heathen, having just returned to earth, having just executed judgment on the heathen armies in Ezekiel 17-20, feasted upon.    The second event of Armageddon.

Two events in Ezekiel 39, separated by 7 years.

Last word is yours, Let the reader decide.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

20 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Perhaps you ignored this before, I will repost it again...

The Antichrist will be a Jew, though his connections, his governmental position, his sphere of dominion, will by no means confine him to the Israelitish people. It should, however, be pointed out that there is no express declaration of Scripture which says in so many words that this daring Rebel will be "a Jew;" nevertheless, the hints given are so plain, the conclusions which must be drawn from certain statements of Holy Writ are so obvious, and the requirements of the case are so inevitable, that we are forced to believe he must be a Jew. To these hints', conclusions' and requirements' we now turn.

1. In Ezek.21:25-27 we read: "and thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end, Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will overturn, overturn, overturn it: and it shall be no more until he comes whose right it is, and I will give it him." The dispensational place and scope of this passage, is not hard to determine. The time-mark is given in v.25: it is "when iniquity shall have an end." It is the End-Time which is in view, then, the End of the Age, when "the transgressors are come to the full" (Dan.8:23 and cf.11:36 -- "Till the indignation be accomplished"). At that time Israel shall have a Prince, a Prince who is crowned (v.26), and a Prince whose day is said to be come when "iniquity shall have an end." Now, as to who this Prince is, there is surely no room for doubt. The only Prince whom Israel will have in that day, is the Son of Perdition, here termed their Prince because he will be masquerading as Messiah the Prince (see Dan.9:25)! Another unmistakable mark of identification is here given, in that he is expressly denominated "thou, profane wicked Prince" -- assuredly, it is the Man of Sin who is here in view, that impious one who shall "oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God." But what should be noted particularly, is, that this profane and wicked character is here named "Prince of Israel." He must, therefore, be of the Abrahamic stock, a Jew!

2. In Ezek.28:2-10 a remarkable description is given us of the Antichrist under the figure of "the Prince of Tyrus," just as in vv.12-19 we have another most striking delineation of Satan under the figure of "the king of Tyrus." In a later chapter we hope to show that, beyond a doubt, it is the Antichrist who is in view in the first section of this chapter. There is only one thing that we would now point out from this passage: in v.10 it is said of him "Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised," which is a very strong hint that he ought not to die the deaths of the "uncircumcised" because he belonged to the Circumcision! Should it be said that this verse cannot apply to the Antichrist because he will be destroyed by Christ Himself at His coming, the objection is very easily disposed of by a reference to Rev.13:14, which tells of the Antichrist being wounded to death by a sword and rising from the dead -- which is prior to his ultimate destruction at the hands of the Saviour.

3. In Dan.11:36, 37 we are told, "And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers." This passage, it is evident, refers to and describes none other than the coming Antichrist. But what we wish to call special attention to is the last sentence quoted -- "The God of his fathers." What are we to understand by this expression? Why, surely, that he is a Jew, an Israelite, and that his fathers after the flesh were Abraham, Isaac and Jacob -- for such is the invariable meaning of "the fathers" throughout the Old Testament Scriptures.

4. In Matt.12:43-45 we have another remarkable scripture which will be considered briefly, in a later section of this chapter, when we shall endeavor to show that "The Unclean Spirit" here is none other than the Son of Perdition, and that the "house" from which he goes out and into which he returns, is the Nation of Israel. If this can be established, then we have another proof that he will be a Jew, for this "house," which is Israel, is here termed by Antichrist "my house." Just as Solomon was of "the House of David," so Antichrist shall be of the House of Israel.

5. In John 5:43 we have a further word which helps us to fix the nationality of this coming One. In speaking of the false messiah, the Lord Jesus referred to him as follows, "Another shall come in his own name." In the Greek there are four different words all translated "Another" in our English versions. One of them is employed but once, and a second but five times, so these need not detain us now. The remaining two are used frequently, and with a clear distinction between them. The first "allos" signifies "another" of the same kind or genus -- see Matt.10:23; 13:24; 26:71, etc. The second, "heteros," means "another" of a totally different kind, -- see Mark 16:12; Luke 14:31; Acts 7:18; Rom.7:23. Now the striking thing is that the word used by our Lord in John 5:43 is "allos," another of the same genus, not "heteros," another of a different order. Christ, the Son of Abraham, the Son of David, had presented Himself to Israel, and they rejected Him; but "another" of the same Abrahamic stock should come to them, and him they would "receive." If the coming Antichrist were to be a Gentile, the Lord would have employed the word "heteros;" the fact that He used "allos" shows that he will be a Jew.

6. The very name "Antichrist" argues strongly his Jewish nationality. This title "Antichrist" has a double significance. It means that he will be one who shall be "opposed" to Christ, one who will be His enemy. But it also purports that he will be a mock Christ, an imitation Christ, a pro-Christ, a pseudo Christ. It intimates that he will ape Christ. He will pose as the real Messiah of Israel. In such case he must be a Jew.

7. This mock Christ will be "received" by Israel. The Jews will be deceived by Him. They will believe that he is indeed their long-expected Messiah. They will accept him as such. Proofs of this will be furnished in a later chapter. But if this pseudo Christ succeeds in palming himself off on the Jews as their true Messiah he must be a Jew, for it is unthinkable that they would be deceived by any Gentile.

Ere passing to the next point, we may add, that it was the common belief among Christians during the first four centuries A.D., that the Antichrist would come from the tribe of Dan. Whether this will be the case or no, we do not know. Gen.49:17, 18 may have ultimate reference to this Son of Perdition. Certainly Dan is the most mysterious of all the twelve tribes.

https://biblehub.com/library/pink/the_antichrist/i_the_antichrist_will_be.htm

That being said, Your theory fails to take into account an obvious criticism of why Donald Trump cannot be the AC. The country he is from is a superpower, and not a "little horn" rising in the midst. You have yet to address this. 

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. 8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. 23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. (From Daniel 7:7-8, and 21-26)

In case you haven't figured it out, on forums such as this, You present your case before people, and their job is to agree with it, or reject it and give you reasons why they reject it. Here are a multiplicity of Reasons apart from current events with regard to Noahidism that I reject your theory, and speculation. I am sorry that you cannot handle criticism, as this is endemic of a bigger problem that you need to work on. I reject your theory on the basis of common sense. The antichrist, is going to have an awful hard time convincing any of the elect that he is the messiah if he is not a Jew. I am not talking about being anointed, But about the KINGLY anointing which in scripture is an all together different concept. So Yes scripture says Cyrus was anointed, But not THE Messiah.  In fact there are only two times in the OT that the word masiyach is used as a proper name, and both times in 9:24-27 discussing the 70 sevens. 

As smart and as wise as you think you are, your post simply put makes no common sense... Don't feel bad though, a lot of people are well educated and lack common sense, so you are not alone. Not being able to handle the criticism is another matter, as this is the sign of a narcissist.

Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee. Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. (Proverbs 9:8-9)

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

God Bless.

This is a GREAT POST and deserves a thoughtful answer. But I type with two fingers and am very slow at this kind of thing, so please give me some time. Also, I want to thank you for your tone. I NOTICED. You got your points across with clarity and minus all the derogatory and dismissive language. I really appreciate that. 

Edit: How unfortunate that I left the comment above in haste. I had simply glossed over the beginning quickly, not aware that those were not your words, which actually pick up again towards the bottom where your insults continued in kind. Oh well. I made a promise to give you a thoughtful response and I will keep my promise. There is a ton of stuff and the devil's in the details. Just a bit of warning, this reply will be long so grab some popcorn. 

Edited by Jonathan Dane