• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Well Brother, we can always agree to disagree with the non-essentials in a brotherly love. I'm certainly not dogmatic in my hermeneutic and prophetic views; exception being the timing of the Rapture and Salvation by Grace through Jesus Christ alone.

Against all secular betting odds, Trump won the election by a miracle in my opinion. God appoints and removes kings, rulers and presidents according to His will and purposes. Trump's appointment to president looks to me like direct divine intervention by the Lord Himself. Trump is on the fast track getting to end-time ball rolling I.M.O. He is loved and trusted in Israel much more than even here in the US (yeah I know, 50% either love him or hate him). Israel is naming a train station after him that is going to serve the mass that will travel to the new third Temple when it's build. I'm sure you're aware of the recent silver and gold Temple coin minted; with the image of King Cyrus in the back ground with Trump in the foreground on the obverse, and an image of the new Temple on the reverse? I'm sure you're aware of the number of private meetings Trump has had with orthodox Rabbis and high ranking Jewish leaders that have his ear. Along with his envoy Jared Kushner building and paving the way with Arab / Muslim support for an Israel peace plan.

Trump has intentionally surrounded himself with Christian counselors and advisers, Pence himself is an open Christian. Surely if Trump is not personally aware of biblical prophecy pertaining to Israel and the end-times, he has been made aware of it by his councilors? To my understanding Trump is adamant  about opening his cabinet meetings and other official functions with prayer (to the one true living God). Trump is a staunch nationalist, not a globalist; always has been and always will be. He has done more personally and financially behind the scenes for our military and veterans, than any other president in my life time, he's a true patriot and American. I'm well aware of his publicized failures and faults and past sins and not going to cast a stone.

Since May 14, 1948, in his first three years in office; Trump has had more success in Israeli - Arab - Muslim relations and accomplished more than all the other presidents combined. Given where I suspect we are on the end-time calendar, I highly suspect Trump's peace plan proposal will have teeth, be supported by Saudi Arabia and several other Muslim countries; and will be the covenant the Antichrist "confirms"... or parts of it? 

Again based on my perceived prophetic time clock and current global events, I can't see Trump remaining in power through 2024 by whatever means. Regardless of how all this plays out; God is in control and it's a special blessing for us to be witness to it. At my age it's a race of how much the Lord allows me to see and witness; be it by Rapture or the Lord calling me home. But there's no doubt in my mind from here on out, end-time events leading up to prophetic events are going to exponentially speed up. As time unfolds we will be able to see the big picture more clearly day by day and probably amend our prophetic views.

The world is not falling to pieces; the pieces are falling into place.  ~  Jan Merkell (Olive Tree Ministries)

God Bless

Briefly:
To your 1st paragraph: Amen

To your 2nd: This is all true and enlightening. Trump won "against all secular odds." Consider that for a moment. Indeed "something" unique is happening. This is truly divine intervention. The question is: For what purpose? Many Christians would say that it is because Trump is a type of King Cyrus. Okay. And where in Scripture does it say that a King Cyrus or even a forerunner to the AC will appear at the end of the age? Again, such ideas, though entertaining, are nowhere found in Scripture. Yet I agree, Trump's election was truly "a miracle." You are correct that he is there by God's appointment and decree. 100% true. God appoints kings and leaders of every ilk -- including the Antichrist, who is ALSO God's servant. Luther said it best: "The devil is God's devil." God is over EVERYTHING -- including darkness. You mention Trump's close support and relation with Israel. 100% true. This is not evidence against my conclusion but rather in support of it. The Antichrist will initially support Israel and only later betray her. The fact that Trump is practically worshiped in Israel is evidence IN SUPPORT that he is the AC. Yet, for reasons only God knows, the Church cannot (or will not) connect those dots. THIS IS A PROFOUND MYSTERY. Which brings us to paragraph #3.

Trump has surrounded himself with "self-confessed" Christians. But of what sort? Pence's background is 7th Day Adventist. Others like Paula White and Kenneth Copeland are some of the worst circus-sludge Christian television has to offer -- Word of Faith swindlers. (No stones -- just observations.) Some, like Jay Sekulow and Robert Jeffress "appear" more middle-of-the-road evangelical. This much I know. Scripture says that the AC will have a direct relationship with the  false religious entity of the last days, known as the Whore of Babylon. She will gain his support as she "rides atop his back" -- that is, until he - along with his cronies - "burn her with fire." Nearly all the spiritual advisers around Trump have testified about Trump's "good moral character" -- something I know to be a lie. I do not need the biased liberal news to tell me this (as some have falsely and maliciously accused me of on this thread.) I only need to listen to Trump for 2 or 3 minutes off TelePrompter. The man has absolutely no concept of truth versus falsehood. He lies just for the sport of it.

I've touched on the globalist thing on here previously. In brief, the Antichrist is a global dictator, not a "globalist." He cares nothing for modern-day global ideology. He has one ideology --HIMSELF. Trump is throwing his support behind the people who give him power. Rewind the clock back, say, 10 years and you'll see a very different Trump. Can a leopard change his exterior? No. But a chameleon can. Trump is the later.

Paragraph #4 Israel and the peace plan. I'm sure that has nothing whatsoever to do with the AC -- and birds have lips. (Excuse the sarcasm. I only use it to drill down on truth - as Jesus and the prophets did.)

Paragraph #5 It appears to me that your prophetic clock may be a bit fast, but not by much. We shall soon see. In the meantime - Trump 2020 is a sure "secular bet."

I pray the Lord richly blesses you and grants you good health and peace and these last days.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Briefly:
To your 1st paragraph: Amen

To your 2nd: This is all true and enlightening. Trump won "against all secular odds." Consider that for a moment. Indeed "something" unique is happening. This is truly divine intervention. The question is: For what purpose? Many Christians would say that it is because Trump is a type of King Cyrus. Okay. And where in Scripture does it say that a King Cyrus or even a forerunner to the AC will appear at the end of the age? Again, such ideas, though entertaining, are nowhere found in Scripture. Yet I agree, Trump's election was truly "a miracle." You are correct that he is there by God's appointment and decree. 100% true. God appoints kings and leaders of every ilk -- including the Antichrist, who is ALSO God's servant. Luther said it best: "The devil is God's devil." God is over EVERYTHING -- including darkness. You mention Trump's close support and relation with Israel. 100% true. This is not evidence against my conclusion but rather in support of it. The Antichrist will initially support Israel and only later betray her. The fact that Trump is practically worshiped in Israel is evidence IN SUPPORT that he is the AC. Yet, for reasons only God knows, the Church cannot (or will not) connect those dots. THIS IS A PROFOUND MYSTERY. Which brings us to paragraph #3.

Trump has surrounded himself with "self-confessed" Christians. But of what sort? Pence's background is 7th Day Adventist. Others like Paula White and Kenneth Copeland are some of the worst circus-sludge Christian television has to offer -- Word of Faith swindlers. (No stones -- just observations.) Some, like Jay Sekulow and Robert Jeffress "appear" more middle-of-the-road evangelical. This much I know. Scripture says that the AC will have a direct relationship with the  false religious entity of the last days, known as the Whore of Babylon. She will gain his support as she "rides atop his back" -- that is, until he - along with his cronies - "burn her with fire." Nearly all the spiritual advisers around Trump have testified about Trump's "good moral character" -- something I know to be a lie. I do not need the biased liberal news to tell me this (as some have falsely and maliciously accused me of on this thread.) I only need to listen to Trump for 2 or 3 minutes off TelePrompter. The man has absolutely no concept of truth versus falsehood. He lies just for the sport of it.

I've touched on the globalist thing on here previously. In brief, the Antichrist is a global dictator, not a "globalist." He cares nothing for modern-day global ideology. He has one ideology --HIMSELF. Trump is throwing his support behind the people who give him power. Rewind the clock back, say, 10 years and you'll see a very different Trump. Can a leopard change his exterior? No. But a chameleon can. Trump is the later.

Paragraph #4 Israel and the peace plan. I'm sure that has nothing whatsoever to do with the AC -- and birds have lips. (Excuse the sarcasm. I only use it to drill down on truth - as Jesus and the prophets did.)

Paragraph #5 It appears to me that your prophetic clock may be a bit fast, but not by much. We shall soon see. In the meantime - Trump 2020 is a sure "secular bet."

I pray the Lord richly blesses you and grants you good health and peace and these last days.

Yes Sir, we shall see what comes about in the not too distant future, providing I'm still around. At least we agree the Lord is using Trump for His purpose and plan :amen:

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/10/2019 at 12:48 PM, dhchristian said:

No, if you go and read my initial comments to you, that is where the goal post began. Why would I want to read a book, if the author is unable to honestly approach the topic and has a political agenda? That is like willfully falling for propaganda. I Just allowed you to make a show of your intellectual superiority and condescending heart towards us "little guys" on the internet. 

Not at all, Your motives have been exposed, and that is your prejudice against DJT. This post was not written to learn or to teach others but to dictate an opinion based on faulty assumptions. Plain and simple it is a "hit piece" and it is disgusting and unchristian. 

The hypocrisy with which you accuse me attacking your character, when your book is a hit piece on the character of a person you do not know personally and based off of what you have been told by Media sources who have an agenda to malign that person is laughable. These are just the facts of my assessment of this Post. If you cannot handle it, do not post stuff here for critique. 

Iron sharpens iron... A true friend will honestly tell you what they think good or bad, rather than sending you into the world looking like a fool. I am not accusing you of being a narcissist, but every narcissist has their Echo(s) who admire them, I am no Echo. As someone who has been in many spiritual battles against occultists, and cult leaders, I take this very seriously. Even preachers in mainline churches are prone to these narcissistic temptations of Grandeur, putting themselves on an exalted podium of pride. One day, perhaps you will thank me for this? If you cannot handle the fire do not step into it, as the old saying goes. This is, again, not personal for me, but what I am called to do.

It is all written here in our words to each other, and I will let the readers judge the veracity of your claim. My Jewish AC theory is based on assumptions I make, and I am honest about them, I also have a whole framework using current events to show how this likely pans out in the here and now, this framework is based on the fact that Israel is an enemy of the cross right now, as per Romans 11:28 and other scripture such as Matthew, mark and Luke's accounts of the Olivet discourse all having the councils (Sanhedrin), and synogogues, and rulers/kings involved in the accusations against the saints of the church. We have this framework in place with "Many" nations having ratified it, namely Noahidism, and this will be our opportunity to give our testimony (Martyria) as the Gospel of the Kingdom is preached to all the world. AND then comes the A of D... So which theory is right? Let the readers decide, and time will tell.

I Just started posting here a couple of months ago. I Barely know anyone, and I personally do not collude with anyone via PM on this site. The only time I PM with people is if they reach out to me via PM. I Do not wish that anyone leave, for God has placed them on a forum such as this for a purpose, But rather that they "reach repentance" (2 Peter 3:9) while there is still time to do so, by the grace and longsuffering of God towards us. If you have P.O.'d people before on this site that they want to have you leave, is not of my concern. You are incredibly smart, but this can be problematic if you do not value interaction from those not as smart as you. I personally have learned some of the Most brilliant things from the simple hearted in the faith, and I will close with the following from Leonard Ravenhill to illustrate this (Forgive the squares in place of the punctuation). I Just read this the other day, and wondered why it stood out so much?  

I was reading a couple of pages in the Marechales life yesterday. I like to turn to that book. She was the oldest daughter of the founder of the Salvation Army. Even when she was 85 years of age she could preach up a storm.
"One night," she said, "I went to Brussels. I went to a large mansion loaded with antiques and costly things. It was beautiful. It was owned by a Christian. I noticed a sweet girl there, at about 9 oclock each morning she would come out of the servants quarters radiant. I said to her one day,

My dearie, I want to ask you a question. Ive noticed the last few mornings while having my breakfast, after coming out of your servants quarters, you are so radiant!
She replied, I begin at 5 oclock in the morning.
5 oclock?! To what time?
Well, breakfast is at 8. Usually I have the last fire going by about half past 7.
How do you do it?
I just kneel in front of it. I sweep all the ashes on one side. I put them in a bucket. I get some paper and some kindling wood. (And boy, getting coal to catch fire is a job!) I go in that room and get that fire going. I go in the next, I go to the next. I go back and the first ones gone out, so I do it over again. But eventually I get to breakfast a minute or two before 8 oclock. Ive lit my 12 fires.
Dont you get impatient?
No.
Well, you say the fires have gone out?
Yes, they often go out.
Well, do you get up early for devotions?
No, she said, Not very early.
Well, how do you maintain you spiritual life?
She said, Every time I light a fire, I say, Jesus, while Im kindling this fire, kindle a fire in me!
Kindle a fire of Your love afresh in me this morning!
Kindle a fire of Your devotion in me!
Heres this precious little girl talking to one of the most powerful women in the world. A women who, at 21 years of age, went to Paris and turned the city upside-down preaching to all the prostitutes. The queen of the underworld was there. Men came from the Sorbone, the greatest intellectuals with their long beards and their pipes, and listened to her.
And yet the Marechale said that young lady taught me more
than most sermons Id ever heard.
She had to light the fire, get bellows, blow the things up and try to get them going. She said, "At every fire place, I never missed one morning saying, Lord as Im kindling this fire, kindle Your fire in me." The fire of love for Your will. The fire of love. The fire of joy. The fire of peace. The fire of compassion.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=6914

It appears I've one person who believes me, Donald Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-second-coming-of-god-to-jews-israel-135407584.html

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

Just now, Jonathan Dane said:

It appears I've one person who believes me, Donald Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-second-coming-of-god-to-jews-israel-135407584.html

Yeah, So. Israel touted Obama the same way when he was elected.  Obama declared Himself God as well (didn't you see the video?). There are literally hundreds of thousands of people who think he is the Antichrist still. Of course they ripped the quote out of context when he was reading from Psalms. There are also thousands who think the Antichrist is prince Charles of England or Prince Harry, which would fit the little horn description. Same thing with those who see him as  Pope Francis, this being a city that rules kings, and the colors scarlet and purple matching Rome. 

You see what I am getting at? Until the antichrist is revealed, you can guess until your blue in the face. Meanwhile, "Christians" falsely accuse people of being the man of sin and then never apologize for bearing false witness. 

Oh, and by the way, You have been trolled. Wayne Allyn Root is one of the biggest conspiracy trolls around. This the man that said: Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election is motivated by "penis envy", because "Mueller’s is smaller than Trump’s."[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Allyn_Root

The Only Bigger troll out there is DJT. He Trolls to get the media into a tizzy about him, and they fall for it every time. 

33 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Yeah, So. Israel touted Obama the same way when he was elected.  Obama declared Himself God as well (didn't you see the video?). There are literally hundreds of thousands of people who think he is the Antichrist still. Of course they ripped the quote out of context when he was reading from Psalms. There are also thousands who think the Antichrist is prince Charles of England or Prince Harry, which would fit the little horn description. Same thing with those who see him as  Pope Francis, this being a city that rules kings, and the colors scarlet and purple matching Rome. 

You see what I am getting at? Until the antichrist is revealed, you can guess until your blue in the face. Meanwhile, "Christians" falsely accuse people of being the man of sin and then never apologize for bearing false witness. 

Oh, and by the way, You have been trolled. Wayne Allyn Root is one of the biggest conspiracy trolls around. This the man that said: Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election is motivated by "penis envy", because "Mueller’s is smaller than Trump’s."[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Allyn_Root

The Only Bigger troll out there is DJT. He Trolls to get the media into a tizzy about him, and they fall for it every time. 

I guess the point is not that some believed the same of Obama or that Root's a nut job, it's that Trump is tweeting this. It's one thing for Trump to tweet something as a means to merely gaslight the Dems. It's quite another when those tweets specifically laud Trump with the title: "King of Israel" and the "Second Coming of God." That's not coming from some loon conspiracy page, that's coming from the mouth of our president. This is pretty blatant stuff, my friend.

I get it -- I'm a big fan of that snooze button too.

2 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I guess the point is not that some believed the same of Obama or that Root's a nut job, it's that Trump is tweeting this. It's one thing for Trump to tweet something as a means to merely gaslight the Dems. It's quite another when those tweets specifically laud Trump with the title: "King of Israel" and the "Second Coming of God." That's not coming from some loon conspiracy page, that's coming from the mouth of our president. This is pretty blatant stuff, my friend.

I get it -- I'm a big fan of that snooze button too.

I Am just saying, trump is a Master at trolling the media for a reaction, and then you believe that reaction as factual, when it is just a troll... For example, when he in the debates asked Russia if they had Hillary's emails... The More Hatred the left throws his way the more support he gets.

No it is not my idea of good Humor, either, but it works for him. 

4 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I Am just saying, trump is a Master at trolling the media for a reaction, and then you believe that reaction as factual, when it is just a troll... For example, when he in the debates asked Russia if they had Hillary's emails... The More Hatred the left throws his way the more support he gets.

No it is not my idea of good Humor, either, but it works for him. 

Yes, he is. But in this case, he happens to be trolling that he is the "King of Israel" and "The Second Coming of God." (I know, he probably read our conversation.)

By the way, if that was intended as a troll for the Leftist/Liberal/Socialist/Dems, virtually NONE of that group believes in those things.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

2 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Yes, he is. But in this case, he happens to be trolling that he is the "King of Israel" and "The Second Coming of God." (I know, he probably read our conversation.)

By the way, if that was intended as a troll for the Leftist/Liberal/Socialist/Dems, virtually NONE of that group believes in those things.

Bad publicity is better than no publicity as the old saying goes. Hollywood and the left is famous for this. The More outrageous the Movie, Song, artwork etc. the more publicity they get. When the media stopped reporting on DJT after the "nothing burger" of Russian collusion was over, Trump's poll numbers went down. With the election looming, he has got to get them talking more and more about him by being more and more outrageous. Last week he was talking about buying Greenland from Denmark, and boy did that cause a tizzy. This week he retweets a troll statement from the Mr. troll himself Wayne Allyn Root. Now technically he did not declare himself God, he only retweeted out someone's comment that said he was like God. I read it as an attempt at humor, and to perhaps get the Jewish vote, though not a very wise one, and bordering on blasphemy.

For the record the only thing DJT said was " “Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words." Everything else was the words of Wayne Allyn Root, Just like for the Record the video where Obama declared himself God that so many "Bho is AC" posted was just Obama reading from  Psalms.   

On 8/21/2019 at 9:00 PM, dhchristian said:

Bad publicity is better than no publicity as the old saying goes. Hollywood and the left is famous for this. The More outrageous the Movie, Song, artwork etc. the more publicity they get. When the media stopped reporting on DJT after the "nothing burger" of Russian collusion was over, Trump's poll numbers went down. With the election looming, he has got to get them talking more and more about him by being more and more outrageous. Last week he was talking about buying Greenland from Denmark, and boy did that cause a tizzy. This week he retweets a troll statement from the Mr. troll himself Wayne Allyn Root. Now technically he did not declare himself God, he only retweeted out someone's comment that said he was like God. I read it as an attempt at humor, and to perhaps get the Jewish vote, though not a very wise one, and bordering on blasphemy.

For the record the only thing DJT said was " “Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words." Everything else was the words of Wayne Allyn Root, Just like for the Record the video where Obama declared himself God that so many "Bho is AC" posted was just Obama reading from  Psalms.   

Yeah, I don't think Trump was reading from the Psalms, my friend. He quoted Root's words about him being the King of Israel and The Second Coming of God. Are you seriously going to compare that to a president reading the Psalms? This happened on the very same day that Trump stood in front of the media and said, "I AM THE CHOSEN ONE." -- while bending his head back, and looking into the heavens. If your argument is that Trump's motivation for such a statement is because he is now aware (through his spiritual advisers' teachings, no doubt) that all presidents are "chosen by God," how is it that on the same day, he tweeted that he was the King of Israel and the Second Coming of God? Really? And this is just like Obama. REALLY??? Or that he was just "being funny." If that's your argument, let the record show.

Just like Obama?? NO MY FRIEND. It's not just like Obama. Obama was singled out because of his leftist leanings (and sadly, in some individual cases, because he is black.) I repeat, Obama never did or said ANYTHING like this. NEVER--EVER.

By the way, if this was a Tweet to"sew up his evangelical base or gain Jewish votes," insinuating you are the "Second Coming of God" is not the wisest way to do it. (Such statements cry AC to the evangelicals and is just plain silly to a Jew who isn't looking for the 2nd coming, but the 1st.)

Oh the irony that this is in the news within a week since I unraveled your, "The AC must be Jewish" theory. I couldn't have orchestrated that any better.

Edited by Jonathan Dane
  • This is Worthy 1

Just now, Jonathan Dane said:

Yeah, I don't think Trump was reading from the Psalms, my friend. He quoted Root's words about him being the King of Israel and The Second Coming of God. Are you seriously going to compare that to a president reading the Psalms? This happened on the very same day that Trump stood in front of the media and said, "I AM THE CHOSEN ONE OF GOD." -- while bending his head back, and looking into the heavens. If your argument is that Trump's motivation for such a statement is because he is now aware (through his spiritual advisers' teachings, no doubt) that all presidents are "chosen by God," how is it that on the same day, he tweeted that he was the King of Israel and the Second Coming of God? Really? And this is just like Obama. REALLY??? Or that he was just "being funny." If that's your argument, let the record show.

Just like Obama?? NO MY FRIEND. It's not just like Obama. Obama was singled out because of his leftist leanings (and sadly, in some individual cases, because he is black.) I repeat, Obama never did or said ANYTHING like this. NEVER--EVER.

By the way, if this was a Tweet to"sew up his evangelical base or gain Jewish votes," insinuating you are the "Second Coming of God" is not the wisest way to do it. (Such statements cry AC to the evangelicals and is just plain silly to a Jew who isn't looking for the 2nd coming, but the 1st.)

Oh the irony that this is in the news within a week since I unraveled your, "The AC must be Jewish" theory. I couldn't have orchestrated that any better.

For the record again, Trump saying he is the chosen one was a reference to Him being placed in the role of having to deal with China trade Policy because previous administrations did not do their Job. The press that was there got his Joke looking up to the sky and chuckled when he said that. Again, I have to point this out for the record so that a year from now, or a week from now we start seeing youtube of this quote pulled out of context pointing to Him as the man of sin. the entire video is embedded in this link for the reader to discern.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/21/i-am-the-chosen-one-trump-proclaims-as-he-defends-china-trade-war.html

Just like Obama?? NO MY FRIEND. It's not just like Obama. Obama was singled out because of his leftist leanings (and sadly, in some individual cases, because he is black.) I repeat, Obama never did or said ANYTHING like this. NEVER--EVER

I agree, which is why I opposed this... and By the same Token DJT is being smeared for his Nationalist conservative leanings by the leftist media. 

I Agree, and is why I said this was a bad attempt at Humor.

You unraveled nothing, All you proved is that you listen to left wing media too much, and get worked up into a tizzy just like they do by DJT's trolling. If his comments did not border on blasphemy, I Would ROTFL right now at you.