• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

What do I see today?

The literal fulfilment of Revelation 6:v. 3-4

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast - Cherub - say, Come and see.

And there went out another horse that was red: and POWER was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.  - sword means speech - 

I believe the Bible means what it says and says what it means. The earth is not yet a place where "peace has been taken." For the most part, the earth still has peace. Yes, there are wars and murders. Such is not new to our time. The Bible says that the destruction and war will be like no other time in the history of the world. Do we have the same degree of war today that we had in 1944? No. 1917? No. 1770's? No. This warfare is coming, but thank God, we are not there yet. Pray the Church misses it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1

On 8/4/2019 at 4:12 AM, dhchristian said:

Funny thing is how you managed to ignore the whole point of my comment to you....

"Unfortunately we have become so feminized in this country that we view an alpha male as a threat worth labeling as the antichrist... Well, Jesus was an ALPHA MALE, and he is AN OMEGA MALE as well..."

Lucifer is always depicted as androgynous. 

I didn't suggest Trump is the Antichrist "simply" because he is an alpha male. (Apparently you missed my point as well.)

And Jesus was not an alpha-male. Judas was. Jesus was/is the God-Man, one described as "meek and mild." and one who "emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant." Yes Jesus is the Alpha and Omega. But that does not make him an "alpha male" in it's worldly sense (which is the sense in which I was using it.) An alpha male is one who is dominant and first among others. Trump has a long history of accrediting his superior DNA as the source of his high rank. The antichrist' boasts are the same. The "great words" that Daniel attributes to the AC are nothing more than the AC boasting of the greatness of himself. 

Edited by Jonathan Dane

22 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The manifestation of the angel of the abyss is at door.

ANGEL OF THE ABYSS  - WHO IS HE? 

Revelation 9:v.11 -   And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Will be he the kabbalistic rabbi Eliyahu Bakshi-Doron? Will be? If it be we will see soon, very soon. 

See, his native name has 18 letters, and in the 18 letters of his NAME we can focus the Hebraic name of ABADDON and the Greek name of APOLLYON, which reveals us to be of a king, who is the angel of abyss, as follow below:

E  L  I  Y  A  H  U     B A  K  S  H  I     D  O  R   O  N    

A  B  A  D   O  N  (in Portuguese language – latin language)

A  B  A  DD   O  N  (in English language)

ABADDON (ABADON) NAME of the angel of the abyss. 

E        U        I
                  L       
 B        
                  I         
A          
                  Y        K        R   

A        S        O
                  H       H       
 N

APOLLYON (APOLION) NAME of the angel of the bottomless pit.       

E       U        I                                 

L      B      D

I       A       O  

Y      K       R 

S       O 
         H      H       N

Native NAME of the angel of abyss has 18 letters:

E  L  I  Y  A  H  U    B A  K  S  H  I    D  O  R   O  N   

18 divided by 3 = 6  ---> equal three scores of six 

It is not a coincidence, absolutely.

2 Thes. 2:v.6-8 -  

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.   - the time has arrived. the time is now

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth - by the Power of His Word - , and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:   The Lord is at door.

And Donald Trump has the entire ceilings of his New York Trump Tower penthouse painted with Apollo (Apollyon) about to take his Roman triumph above the earth. How 'bout that?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3303819/Inside-Donald-Trump-s-100m-penthouse-lots-marble-gold-rimmed-cups-son-s-toy-personalized-Mercedes-15-000-book-risqu-statues.html#i-7698815339171222

On 8/4/2019 at 4:42 AM, luigi said:

OK, so you didn't miss it in your book. So now let's take it out of the simple obvious criteria, and go into something a little more advanced.

How about him, representing the little horn which rises from one of the he goats four horns seceded from its prominent horn in Daniel 8:9; do you agree, or disagree?

Daniel 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Daniel 8:9 is "explicitly" referring to Antiochus Epiphanes. As a "type" of antichrist, we can expect to see things related to the type to be found in its corresponding anti-type (the endtimes Antichrist.) But not necessarily everything, as types are mere shadows.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

32 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

And Jesus was not an alpha-male. Judas was. Jesus was/is the God-Man, one described as "meek and mild." and one who "emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant." Yes Jesus is the Alpha and Omega. But that does not make him an "alpha male" in it's worldly sense (which is the sense in which I was using it.) An alpha male is one who is dominant and first among others. Trump has a long history of accrediting his superior DNA as the source of his high rank. The antichrist' boasts are the same. The "great words" that Daniel attributes to the AC are nothing more than the AC boasting of the greatness of himself.

I Am not defending Trump here, but rather pointing out an error that has crept in to churches, and that is the feminization of culture to the point where an alpha male is viewed as a threat worth labeling "antichrist". I Can assure you, when Jesus comes again he will not come as the meek and lowly "suffering servant", but as the ALPHA male King of kings, taking HIS kingdom by force. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I Am not defending Trump here, but rather pointing out an error that has crept in to churches, and that is the feminization of culture to the point where an alpha male is viewed as a threat worth labeling "antichrist". I Can assure you, when Jesus comes again he will not come as the meek and lowly "suffering servant", but as the ALPHA male King of kings, taking HIS kingdom by force. 

Ahh, and in that you and I are in 100% agreement. I would just maybe qualify by saying that even though Christ is coming again as a lion does not give us liberty to be one. (Yes -- I speak hypocritically.) We are to be meek - which I consider to be a masculine trait because it bespeaks strength.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:
On 8/4/2019 at 3:00 AM, douggg said:

You're proving my point. Who was the "unapproved" king of Israel during the time of Christ? KING HEROD. What was his ethnicity? Was he Jewish? No. He was an Edomite.

Jonathan, no-one was the King of Israel during Jesus's time.    The area was divided up into three regions, Samaria, Judea, Galilee.

The Kingdom of Israel was split into two kingdoms following Solomon's death.   There have only been three kings of united Israel.    Saul, David, Solomon.   

In Acts 1, to verify this fact, the disciples asked Jesus...

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

What the Jews are looking for is the messiah to be anointed the King of Israel.   Israel is not a kingdom at present.     The person has to be a Jew in order to qualify.

Where in fact does it say that the Antichrist must be "anointed as Israel's king?" Chapter and verse?

It doesn't say directly anywhere in the bible that the Antichrist must be anointed the King of Israel.     It was common knowledge back in John's day...

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

How did them who John was addressing were already aware that antichrist shall come?   Chapter and verse?      It is not recorded in the text.    It was by word of mouth.    Jesus eluded to the antichrist in John 5:43, the another the Jews would accept.

In the same verse, Jesus highlighted that he came in his Father's name.

Now go to John 12:12-15, as Jesus was riding into Jerusalem, that last passover week when he would be rejected and crucified...

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

They were hailing Jesus as the messiah, called Christ in Greek, fulfilling Daniel 9:26, about the anointed to arrive at the appointed time in the 70 weeks prophecy.

The Antichrist will have to be a Jew, and his religion Judaism, in order for him to become the Antichrist, by being anointed the King of Israel, for a short time (around three years), until he betrays them.

If you close your mind to that you will never understand the end times prophecies.

________________________________________________________________________________________

The little horn is the same person, as he starts out before becoming the King of Israel.

He starts out as King of the Roman Empire end times, the fourth kingdom in Daniel 7.

To be that role, the person does not have to be a Jew.   But to later become the Antichrist, he has to be a Jew.     To be a Jew in Judaism, a person's mother has to be a Jew.   Or can be by converting to Judaism - but that can be ruled out, because the messiah King of Israel has to be a Jew by blood descent.     I have discussed this many times with the Jews (Judaism) themselves.

Jesus was and is certainly anointed King of Israel by God but was never done so by Israel.

Well, Jesus said in Matthew 23:39 that they (the Jews, Jerusalem) are not going to see him again, until they say "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord" referring to himself, and what he said in John 5:43.  

The people who shouted Hosanna were the same ones who shouted "Crucify Him" within a 4-day span. They later said, "WE HAVE NO KING BUT CAESAR!!" (By the way, Caesar was a Gentile.)

Caesar was a Gentile.   The person will also be descended from the Caesar family.   And be a Jew.

FACT: There is absolutely NOTHING that in Scripture that demands that the Antichrist be a Jew. In fact, nearly ALL types of antichrists in Scripture were indeed Gentiles, not Jews -- King Herod, Antiochus Epiphanes, Nimrod, Nebuchadnezzar, King of Tyre, etc. The same is true of antichrist types since the time of Christ: Nero, Napoleon, Hitler, etc.

I don't have any book I have wrote, promoting, nor defending...;)

But there are plenty of scriptures that indicates that the person will be a Jew.   Did Jesus have to be Jew?    Chapter and verse, please.   By what factor was Jesus a Jew?    Answer: His mother Mary was a Jew.

No one has been anointed the King of Israel (united Israel) since the time of Solomon.     It is not until Israel post 1948, is a united country again.   No longer divided north and south.

In 1John2:18, John begins to liken them who were leaving the church, denying Jesus, to the coming antichrist by calling them "antichrist".    But there is going to be only one Antichrist.     You don't find the term antichrist in the bible before then.

Jonathan why don't you try to learn more about Judaism and what they believe about the messiah.    It will be a great and necessary education for yourself if you want to understand the Antichrist and the end times flow of events.   How and why the Jews are going to accept another (than Jesus) to be their messiah King of Israel.

I have been a member of the Messiah Truth countermissionary site since 2004.     I regularly use them when I have Hebrew language question.   And questions on what Jews believe.   But don't try to convince them that Jesus is the messiah, they are very opposed to any posts made in that direction, it will quickly gets you banned.    Just go there for the information, not to agree with their view(s).

Another site you can go to - to read up on the Jews' view of the mashiach is Judaism101.org.

You educate yourself more, and I won't have so much, let's us say negative, ;), reaction from you.     

Edited by douggg

On 8/5/2019 at 9:57 PM, douggg said:

Jonathan, no-one was the King of Israel during Jesus's time.    The area was divided up into three regions, Samaria, Judea, Galilee.

The Kingdom of Israel was split into two kingdoms following Solomon's death.   There have only been three kings of united Israel.    Saul, David, Solomon.   

In Acts 1, to verify this fact, the disciples asked Jesus...

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

What the Jews are looking for is the messiah to be anointed the King of Israel.   Israel is not a kingdom at present.     The person has to be a Jew in order to qualify.

It doesn't say directly anywhere in the bible that the Antichrist must be anointed the King of Israel.     It was common knowledge back in John's day...

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

How did them who John was addressing were already aware that antichrist shall come?   Chapter and verse?      It is not recorded in the text.    It was by word of mouth.    Jesus eluded to the antichrist in John 5:43, the another the Jews would accept.

In the same verse, Jesus highlighted that he came in his Father's name.

Now go to John 12:12-15, as Jesus was riding into Jerusalem, that last passover week when he would be rejected and crucified...

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

They were hailing Jesus as the messiah, called Christ in Greek, fulfilling Daniel 9:26, about the anointed to arrive at the appointed time in the 70 weeks prophecy.

The Antichrist will have to be a Jew, and his religion Judaism, in order for him to become the Antichrist.

If you close your mind to that you will never understand the end times prophecies.

________________________________________________________________________________________

The little horn is the same person, as he starts out before becoming the King of Israel.

He starts out as King of the Roman Empire end times, the fourth kingdom in Daniel 7.

To be that role, the person does not have to be a Jew.   But to later become the Antichrist, he has to be a Jew.     To be a Jew in Judaism, a person's mother has to be a Jew.   Or can be by converting to Judaism - but that can be ruled out, because the messiah King of Israel has to be a Jew by blood descent.     I have discussed this many times with the Jews (Judaism) themselves.

Well, Jesus said in Matthew 23:39 that they (the Jews, Jerusalem) are not going to see him again, until they say "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord" referring to himself, and what he said in John 5:43.  

Caesar was a Gentile.   The person will also be descended from the Caesar family.   And be a Jew.

No one has been anointed the King of Israel (united Israel) since the time of Solomon.     It is not until Israel post 1948, is a united country again.   No longer divided north and south.

In 1John2:18, John begins to liken them who were leaving the church, denying Jesus, to the coming antichrist by calling them "antichrist".    But there is going to be only one Antichrist.     You don't find the term antichrist in the bible before then.

Sorry, not only was Herod "king" in Jerusalem, his kingdom stretched from Idumea in the South to the Sea of Galilee in the North. He also built the temple in Jerusalem!! -- another parallel to the Antichrist of end times. (What a coincidence that Trump has made his mark from his impressive history of building extravagant structures and buildings, and in quick order.)

Again, your quoting of Acts proves my point. Israel was not in charge of the kingdom. Why? Because the kingdom was run by Gentiles. When Jesus was put on trial, which king was He taken to? King Herod - a Gentile.

Was King Herod a "legitimate" king? No. And neither will the Antichrist be.

Your argument that the Antichrist will be anointed as King by Israel is an argument from silence, one of assumption and mere speculation. You argue that the Antichrist must be a Jew and you provide not one verse of Scripture to prove it.

Daniel 9 says that he will be a Roman. A Jew could become a Roman citizen, but was still a Jew, not a Roman. The Antichrist will be the prince of the people "that will come" i.e. the ones that would destroy Jerusalem in 70 and 130 A.D. -- the ROMANS

Luke 21:24 says: "They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled."

I do believe the Antichrist will be a kind of messiah to the Jews. They will trust in him for their protection. But I see absolutely no evidence that they anoint him king in any official capacity (You provided zero evidence. If I have to have "open eyes" to see it, maybe it's not too plainly stated. Yes? Conversely, he will "assert" himself king as he stands in the temple to commit the abomination of desolation. And who was the first to commit that act? None other than Antiochus Epiphanes. A Jew? NOPE - a pagan. 

The AC will have no official "right" by ethnicity and/or bloodline. Ezekiel 21:25-27 says: "‘And you, O slain, wicked one, the prince of Israel, whose day has come, in the time of the punishment of the end,’ thus says the Lord GOD, ‘Remove the turban and take off the crown; this will no longer be the same. Exalt that which is low and abase that which is high. ‘A ruin, a ruin, a ruin, I will make it. This also will be no more until He comes whose right it is, and I will give it to Him.’"

In a mocking tone, Ezekiel calls him a "prince" of Israel, who has no right to be a prince, much less, a king.

Finally, it is not "true" Israel that gets behind the Antichrist. It is secular (unbelieving) Israel. True Israel will fall under the AC's persecution. Not sure why you think secular unbelieving Jews would give one rat's ass about bloodlines.

Not sold. My eyes may be "closed" but I can still read Scripture just fine.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

Daniel 8:9 is "explicitly" referring to Antiochus Epiphanes. As a "type" of antichrist, we can expect to see things related to the type to be found in its corresponding anti-type (the endtimes Antichrist.) But not necessarily everything, as types are mere shadows.

Jonathan, no, not "explicitly" because Antiochus's name if not found in the text.     If his name were in the text, then we could say explicitly.

And it is not referring to Antiochus. 

It is referring to where, geographically, the little horn person will stage his army before heading south and east to the middle east and Israel.

The four horns, later explained in Daniel 8:22, represent four kingdoms, which had geographic boundaries.

It doesn't say four kings in the text, but kingdoms.  

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

Athough not stated as kings in the text, it could imply four kings because of what it says in the previous verse.    So let's reason it is four kings.   

the Diadochi, Lysimachus, Cassander, Ptolemy and Seleucus

None of those four were Antiochus.   He came later, and is not anywhere in Daniel 8.

The vision of the transgression of desolation is for the time of the end (in the text).   Not Antiochus.

Edited by douggg

6 minutes ago, douggg said:

Jonathan, no, not "explicitly" because Antiochus's name if not found in the text.     If his name were in the text, then we could say explicitly.

And it is not referring to Antiochus. 

It is referring to where, geographically, the little horn person will stage his army before heading south and east to the middle east and Israel.

The four horns, later explained in Daniel 8:22, represent four kingdoms, which had geographic boundaries.

It doesn't say four kings in the text, but kingdoms.  

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

Athough not stated as kings in the text, it could imply four kings because of what it says in the previous verse.    So let's reason it is four kings.   

the Diadochi, Lysimachus, Cassander, Ptolemy and Seleucus

None of those four were Antiochus.   He came later, and is not anywhere in Daniel 8.

The vision of the transgression of desolation is for the time of the end (in the text).   Not Antiochus.

It is pretty common and widely held opinion among scholars of eschatology that the abomination of desolation was first committed by Epiphanes. You might want to read the Book of Maccabees. Whomever it was, it was certainly a pagan king, not a Jew. That was my point.

Edited by Jonathan Dane