• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Some 4 or so times, I have distinguished between the "true" Jew that is one inwardly , and the Jew that is one outwardly (as did the apostle Paul) and how it is the latter that will enter into a covenant with the man of sin.

The above is what I talking - you say "how it is the latter that will enter into a covenant with the man of sin."

You use the term "man of sin".   Where are you getting that term, other than 2Thessalonians2:3-4?    When the person commits the act in 2Thesslaonians2:3-4 revealing himself as the man of sin,  the Jews don't embrace him - no, they reject him.

Your throw terms around indiscriminately.    You do so because you have not put together the role to role sequence of the person.   And you can't put together that role to role sequence without having very very familiar knowledge of what the Jews believe - that's what I am saying.  

Which brings up a credo of mine, I say to myself - "you can't help people, because they don't want help"    So, go your own way, be unlearned.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, douggg said:

The above is what I talking - you say "how it is the latter that will enter into a covenant with the man of sin."

You use the term "man of sin".   Where are you getting that term, other than 2Thessalonians2:3-4?    When the person commits the act in 2Thesslaonians2:3-4 revealing himself as the man of sin,  the Jews don't embrace him - no, they reject him.

Your throw terms around indiscriminately.    You do so because you have not put together the role to role sequence of the person.   And you can't put together that role to role sequence without having very very familiar knowledge of what the Jews believe - that's what I am saying.  

Which brings up a credo of mine, I say to myself - "you can't help people, because they don't want help"    So, go your own way, be unlearned.

And neither do you receive what I am saying to you. So that makes two. You go and receive your "higher wisdom" from unregenerate men (unsaved ethnic Jews). I will stick with Scripture and Christians like myself who have the Spirit of the Lord to lead them into all truth.

Shalom...

4 hours ago, douggg said:

So.. I don't understand the apostle Paul's writing in 2 Thessalonians because I have not been instructed by unregenerate Jews. I'll let the apostle Paul answer that. My prideful brother, it is the Lord that will control what happens, in what order and what stages during the Tribulation, not the unregenerate Jew.

"Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe. 22 For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, 24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. (1 Cor. 1:20-25)

Edited by Jonathan Dane

27 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

And neither do you receive what I am saying to you. So that makes two. You go and receive your "higher wisdom" from unregenerate men (unsaved ethnic Jews). I will stick with Scripture and Christians like myself who have the Spirit of the Lord to lead them into all truth.

Shalom...

I didn't say higher wisdom.   I said information.

38 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

So.. I don't understand the apostle Paul's writing in 2 Thessalonians because I have been instructed by unregenerate Jews.

No, because you close yourself off from seeking information that would be pertinent to understanding 2Thessalonians2:3-4.

Edited by douggg

45 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

And neither do you receive what I am saying to you.

I am waiting for you to say who and what are "his people" and "his land" in Isaiah 14:20.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

3 minutes ago, douggg said:

I didn't say higher wisdom.   I said information.

In point of fact, throughout this conversation you have accused me of being unlearned, among a whole plethora of other insults. Because of my supposed ignorance of anything Jewish, you provided me with a link to a forum so I could better understand Judaism and therefore, Bible prophecy; a site where you post; a site in which the name of Jesus cannot even be mentioned (in any substantive positive light). You finished by saying that I do not understand the Apostle Paul because I haven't been instructed by these unregenerate sources (in so many words - see above). Alrighty then. Discerning Christians will know the source of our wisdom, or lack thereof.

3 minutes ago, douggg said:

I am waiting for you to say who and what are "his people" and "his land" in Isaiah 14:20.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Doug, I am more than happy to have a respectful conversation where there is an air of mutual respect. I'm sorry. This isn't that conversation.
Peace and God bless...

7 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

You finished by saying that I do not understand the Apostle Paul because I haven't been instructed by these unregenerate sources (in so many words - see above).

I never said "instructed".   You have been changing, restating to something else what I have said all through this thread.

And then making yourself into some sort of victim of getting no respect.

Jonathan, if you don't want to learn more about what the Jews believe, and thus have a better understanding of the end-times, that is your call.   But please stop whining about it.

who and what are "his people" and "his land" in Isaiah 14:20.

I am trying to get back to why DJT is not the little horn emerging.

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

14 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

You don't have to convince me that Trump is maligned and hated throughout the world. (Although not universally) But that does not disqualify him from being the Antichrist. (By the way, he is also praised and worshipped throughout the world).

Your quote regarding the necessity of negating another theory in order for mine to be true is a logical fallacy. There are endless world views and theories. To negate all of them is an impossibility. I don't need to negate anything. I just need to speak truth. And what I'm telling you is true. Whether you accept is up to you. You're still my brother if you love Jesus.

Yes and there are Christians who still believe the earth is flat because they think as you do and will not listen to facts presented contrary to their theories. Obvious facts that as concerning Christ and the cross the Jews are enemies, and will persecute the saints given the chance for they see us as blasphemers for declaring that Jesus is the LORD. 

Obvious scriptures that tell us the synagogue of Satan will work against the church, which is Talmudic Judaism. 

As much as I love the nation and people of Israel, they are not the friends of Christianity. I share your lack of faith in their rabbis and disagree with Doug on how much faith he puts in their rabbis. He has a lot of errors in his eschatology because he listens to their teachings as opposed to the Word of God. 

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. Rom. 11:28

Notice one thing in this verse, they are the elect. When Jesus says in Matthew 24:24 False Christs shall arise and deceive the elect if possible he is referring to the Jewish people. Noahidism Promises the Jews the kingdom and the messiah, but it is the false messiah. As soon as they form this alliance the wise ones will know they have made a mistake, As the abomination of desolation takes place as this false messiah declares himself God in the Holy place. Satan, the adversary is always the enemy within. he is the wolf in sheep's clothing, The son of perdition that betrays. The Jew who falls into harlotry. This case is no different for the false Messiah.

So of course your welcome to continue to think the earth is flat and even a write a book as to why you believe that. This does not mean you are right. What is a truth to you, is not THE TRUTH, and what is not THE TRUTH is a LIE. A person who seeks the Truth will listen to all views, and negate the false ones, and LEARN from the ones he cannot negate. The way I see it, the final week for Israel starts out with Israel as blind to the fact that Jesus Christ is their messiah, and ends with them receiving "him whom they have pierced" as their messiah and LORD. (Zech 12:10-end of chapter.

I would also ask DOUG to ask his Jewish friends how they interpret the following verse....

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. (Zech 12:10) 

And this will show him how blind they are and cannot even understand their own scriptures and language which clearly has the LORD speakingin the first person and saying that the house of David has Pierced the LORD, the "Me" in the verse above. I Have asked them this question, so I already know their answer.