Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
marvelloustime

For George - Living in Israel

Recommended Posts

 

I have read in more than one place that many Jews don’t really have a big problem with Jesus——But they absolutely HATE Paul.......Have you ever heard anything like this, George?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I have read in more than one place that many Jews don’t really have a big problem with Jesus——But they absolutely HATE Paul.......Have you ever heard anything like this, George?

No they hate Jesus -- instead of saying -- Yeshua -- Jesus in Hebrew -- it's often said -- Yeshu -- which is an acronym for -- May His Name be erased.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, George said:

No they hate Jesus -- instead of saying -- Yeshua -- Jesus in Hebrew -- it's often said -- Yeshu -- which is an acronym for -- May His Name be erased.

 

Wow. How ugly.  I heard somewhere that Jesus was referred to as “ That Man”, not daring to even say His name.This is truly sad and sickening to hear......

I figured that many Jews would make the same mistake that countless others make......accepting Him as a “ good and wise man”—- and nothing more .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I figured that many Jews would make the same mistake that countless others make......accepting Him as a “ good and wise man”—- and nothing more .....

There are a great many that do just this as well ... Israel is a very diverse culture ... nearly as diverse as the United States.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, George said:

Israel is a very diverse culture ... nearly as diverse as the United States.

That's what makes me think that the current in-gathering into the land is not what is described in the prophecies of Isaiah and Micah.   I think the current in-gathering is but a foreshadow of the single great event coming soon. 

Even though it is culturally diverse, would you say Christians can live there comfortably or is there a general atmosphere of wanting to push them out?

Love & Shalom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Even though it is culturally diverse, would you say Christians can live there comfortably or is there a general atmosphere of wanting to push them out?

You're talking to someone who at one point had regular protests outside his house.  :)

But it's calmed down over the past few years -- Praise the Lord!  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, George said:

You're talking to someone who at one point had regular protests outside his house

Wow.  That's horrible.  It would probably be a lot darker if it wasn't for law enforcement agencies deterring any further violent action.  

But HalleluYah!  For as much as you stand against such resistance, the more you'll be rewarded my brother.

I'm sure I'll meet you in the land one day - either on one of your tours or in New Jerusalem!

Love & Shalom

Edited by Tzephanyahu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

It would probably be a lot darker if it wasn't for law enforcement agencies deterring any further violent action.  

Actually, law enforcement didn't do enough to stop any of it!  It stopped because we got a new mayor in the town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @George

Sorry to hear things are like that over there. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

God bless you.

Becky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

Hi @George

Sorry to hear things are like that over there. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

God bless you.

Becky.

Thanks!  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...