Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
luigi

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

They must also confess HIM as LORD and Savoir .     If a buddist or muslim or atheist or etc ,   Laid down even their very life for their neighbor and had done many wonderful

good works ,  NO HEAVEN .  NO ETNERAL LIFE .          Those who believe in what Christ believes .     YEP .   AND HE KNEW HE WAS THE ONLY WAY FOR SALVATION .

So let all believe HE is the ONLY WAY for salvation .     Hands up and rejoice in the LORD .

There will be many who will with their mouths have confessed Jesus as Lord, but in whose hearts there was no belief in love, to whom the Lord (who is love) will tell that He never knew them (Matthew 7:22-23). To believe and confess Christ is to believe and profess love for one's neighbor. The Samaritan though never having heard of Jesus, who believed in loving his neighbor, believed in Christ/love.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, luigi said:

There will be many who will with their mouths have confessed Jesus as Lord, but in whose hearts there was no belief in love, to whom the Lord (who is love) will tell that He never knew them (Matthew 7:22-23). To believe and confess Christ is to believe and profess love for one's neighbor. The Samaritan though never having heard of Jesus, who believed in loving his neighbor, believed in Christ/love.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 

I need to hear you also say ,     That without faith in JESUS ,   actually KNOWING and professing HIM  there will be on eternal life .

See there is teachings today and while they focus on LOVE ,   they have some wacked out ideals that somehow if a buddist , a muslim an atheist

or whoever and whatever has this so called love , that they somehow KNOW JESUS .  GUESS what ,  ITS A LIE ,  its an all inclusive lie from the bowels of hell

and the mother of all harlots .  ROME .   And she with rick warren and scores of others are deceiving the literal LIFE out of all .

SO     I WANNA hear or SEE these letters .    IF A MAN confesses NOT JESUS as LORD and SAVOIR ,     THEY can have all the good works

they can even take beatings for antoher ,    EVEN DIE for another , AND THE END IS A LAKE OF FIRE .     I need to really SEE those words .

Cause I gotta be honest .  I am seeing this language in how you are answering some questions .     SO put my mind at ease and say the words and MEAN THEM .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH dear .     OH no .      I went back and read what lugi said .   THE INCLUSIVE LANGAGUE IS ALL OVER IT . 

YALL they producing the idea that love saves AND NOT CHRIST .  LIKE SOMEHOW if we do good

its evidence of JESUS IN US .    What a laugh .   I , as the WORST SINNER ALIVE , had lots of good works , I gave to those in need

YET I WAS TOTALLY LOST .  TILL by grace GOD DREW ME TO FAITH IN THE SON .

THEY GONNA SHUT DOWN REAL EVANGLISM .       When mindsets become somehow all paths are , BY THIS SO CALLED SENSUAL LOVE ,

finding their way to GOD   .  ROME HAS INFECTED many .    This love language they sell , ITS NOT AGAPE LOVE .  BECAUSE TRUE LOVE FROM GOD

WOULD HONOR THE SON , WOULD CONFESS HIM as the ONLY WAY and that if a man rejects HIM ,  his end is a lake of fire .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I need to hear you also say ,     That without faith in JESUS ,   actually KNOWING and professing HIM  there will be on eternal life .

See there is teachings today and while they focus on LOVE ,   they have some wacked out ideals that somehow if a buddist , a muslim an atheist

or whoever and whatever has this so called love , that they somehow KNOW JESUS .  GUESS what ,  ITS A LIE ,  its an all inclusive lie from the bowels of hell

and the mother of all harlots .  ROME .   And she with rick warren and scores of others are deceiving the literal LIFE out of all .

SO     I WANNA hear or SEE these letters .    IF A MAN confesses NOT JESUS as LORD and SAVOIR ,     THEY can have all the good works

they can even take beatings for antoher ,    EVEN DIE for another , AND THE END IS A LAKE OF FIRE .     I need to really SEE those words .

Cause I gotta be honest .  I am seeing this language in how you are answering some questions .     SO put my mind at ease and say the words and MEAN THEM .

When someone says they believe in a certain politician, they are saying they believe in what the politician is saying. 

Likewise, if someone says they believe Jesus is Lord; their actions should then display their belief in what Jesus believed, taught, and lived. If, however, someone's actions indicate that they do not believe in loving their neighbor; then their faith, despite their claims and professing Jesus as Lord, is false. These false type individuals fall into the category in Matthew 7:22-23, as well as the goats in Matthew 25:41-46.

They on the other hand who profess love and live their lives loving their neighbor, even though they never professed the name of Jesus as Lord fall into the category of the sheep in Matthew 25:37-39, who though they did know they believed in Jesus, the Lord tells them that they did believe in love/God through their actions (Matthew 25:40).

Matthew 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH dear .     OH no .      I went back and read what lugi said .   THE INCLUSIVE LANGAGUE IS ALL OVER IT . 

YALL they producing the idea that love saves AND NOT CHRIST .  LIKE SOMEHOW if we do good

its evidence of JESUS IN US .    What a laugh .   I , as the WORST SINNER ALIVE , had lots of good works , I gave to those in need

YET I WAS TOTALLY LOST .  TILL by grace GOD DREW ME TO FAITH IN THE SON .

THEY GONNA SHUT DOWN REAL EVANGLISM .       When mindsets become somehow all paths are , BY THIS SO CALLED SENSUAL LOVE ,

finding their way to GOD   .  ROME HAS INFECTED many .    This love language they sell , ITS NOT AGAPE LOVE .  BECAUSE TRUE LOVE FROM GOD

WOULD HONOR THE SON , WOULD CONFESS HIM as the ONLY WAY and that if a man rejects HIM ,  his end is a lake of fire .

 

You are correct in my believing that love saves. God is Love (1 John 4:8 & 16), and Jesus Christ is God's son, thereby he is the son of Love. Jesus' actions were of love/God, and he taught and lived love/God. Believing in Jesus Christ (His Way) therefore saves.

1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 

16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact is you have to have both, the correct beliefs which will lead to the correct behavior. We really need both of these to be in the kingdom of God. Faith is Jesus saves you and correct actions prove that faith is real.

  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, luigi said:

You are correct in my believing that love saves. God is Love (1 John 4:8 & 16), and Jesus Christ is God's son, thereby he is the son of Love. Jesus' actions were of love/God, and he taught and lived love/God. Believing in Jesus Christ (His Way) therefore saves.

I'm sorry Luigi but you're wrong about this. Yes Jesus is the embodiment of love but He's also God made flesh who died for us. This is important. Without His death & resurrection the love isn't enough. The love didn't defeat the evil angels His resurrection did that. But you are a new believer and you're still somewhat confused. That's okay for now. I had the same confusion you have for about 20 yrs. I also wanted to believe my loving friends were saved through love. I no longer think so. But neither do I believe that simply acknowledging Jesus will save you. We have to do both, accept Jesus as Lord and then learn to obey Him. It's a lifelong journey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JTC said:

I'm sorry Luigi but you're wrong about this. Yes Jesus is the embodiment of love but He's also God made flesh who died for us. This is important. Without His death & resurrection the love isn't enough. The love didn't defeat the evil angels His resurrection did that. But you are a new believer and you're still somewhat confused. That's okay for now. I had the same confusion you have for about 20 yrs. I also wanted to believe my loving friends were saved through love. I no longer think so. But neither do I believe that simply acknowledging Jesus will save you. We have to do both, accept Jesus as Lord and then learn to obey Him. It's a lifelong journey.

All I can say is what I have already said, that to believe in Christ is to believe in your heart what Christ believed, taught, and lived.

The Samaritan who never heard of Jesus will be among those sheep in Matthew 25:37-40.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, luigi said:

When someone says they believe in a certain politician, they are saying they believe in what the politician is saying. 

Likewise, if someone says they believe Jesus is Lord; their actions should then display their belief in what Jesus believed, taught, and lived. If, however, someone's actions indicate that they do not believe in loving their neighbor; then their faith, despite their claims and professing Jesus as Lord, is false. These false type individuals fall into the category in Matthew 7:22-23, as well as the goats in Matthew 25:41-46.

They on the other hand who profess love and live their lives loving their neighbor, even though they never professed the name of Jesus as Lord fall into the category of the sheep in Matthew 25:37-39, who though they did know they believed in Jesus, the Lord tells them that they did believe in love/God through their actions (Matthew 25:40).

Matthew 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

You are right about the first part ,  if christains claim Christ yet walk not in HIS LOVE ,  THEY ARE FALSE .

HOWEVER you are dead wrong about the second half .     GOOD WORKS saves none .  And any love that comes from GOD would PROCLIAM JESUS AS LORD IN MOUTH and in HEART .

 

  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YES ,,WE HAVE LOST OUR PROTECTION...NOT ALL OF IT ,,BUT SOME,,AND LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING...ALOT OF PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN KNOW OR REALIZE!!!   EXACTLY WHAT SATAN WANTS,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...