IGNORED

what is your style of sharing the Gospel?

listener24

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

I usually urge them to go to places that actually believe and preach the songs that they sing all of the time... “ Nothing But The Blood” and “ Just As I Am”. I send them to sites like “ getgodsgift.org” or send them to You Tube where they  can learn from great “Jesus Plus Nothing” sites like Renee Roland  or Andrew Farley.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Ray Comfort. See videos. 

• Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I keep it simple and I don't approach someone unless they have given me the idea that they are interested. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I never hide the fact that I am a born again Christian. Some people are turned off by it and some are curious. If they have questions I answer them.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  0

I think of I. Cor. 9:18 - 23.  

I do not believe that Paul ever compromised the truth but rather felt that he was showing that he was approachable and reached out to people in all walks of life. Thus, I try to be approachable. My wife says that I have never met a stranger and I do enjoy meeting and talking with people. I pray everyday for the Lord to put people in need, in my path. I pray everyday for the Lord to give me his eyes and his heart so that I not pass by someone in need. Sometimes contact is made and other times prayers are simply lifted. There are people hurting or in need in all walks of life and we need to be approachable. I share the gospel by actions of light and sometimes, when necessary, I speak. But what I say and how much depends on the situation and it leads to another thing I continually ask of the Lord... heavenly wisdom. If we are lights of love, lights of joy, lights of kindness, then we become approachable. I do walk through my day giving the glory to the Lord. So in all my actions, I do give thanks to the Lord often in my day. I like people to hear the name of Jesus used in a positive way since unfortunately they are more likely to hear it used in profanity in this world around them.

People wanted to be near Jesus, not just because of what he said or because of the miracles, but because people felt the light of God within him. This is the kind of person I desire to be. I like what Debp, MissMuffet, and Willa all said... they use wisdom and make themselves available. Nothing against the other comments, but theirs struck a chord with me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 2