LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Sometimes it dose not feel like he dose will all the stuff that goes on in my life. Sometimes I think I have to "win" his favor. His Blessings. Except I don't know what it is I am suppose to do to win that. :b:

• Praying! 4

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  33

Hi @LadyKay

What @Abby-Joy has just written was very powerful and I stand in prayer with you both.

Jesus does love you. More than you could ever know. This life is very hard and sometimes it’s horrible.

Jesus said that we will have trouble in this life, but He will be with us and will help us. He never leaves us. Even when we don’t feel it, or we feel alone, we are not. It’s fact, not feelings. Jesus loves you and one day you will spend eternity with Him in the most glorious way we could possibly ever think or imagine.

Let Him hold your hand as He walks beside you as you travel through this life, making your way Home to Heaven, with Jesus right next to you.

I will also pray for you.

God bless,

Becky. X

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  33

3 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
I really wish there was a "God bless you" button (hint: @George)  ... or a "hugs" button ..... lol ............ anyway, thank you sis @marvelloustime, and God bless you! :emot-heartbeat:

And you too @Abby-Joy 

Becky. Xxx

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

First, let me say that bad things happen to us because we live in a sinful world. Unfortunately, for reasons He knows alone, God has kept us in this sinful world until we die. Then we will be truly free. (We are free now, but not from the effects of sin. That happens at death.) Good or bad things happening to you isn't a sign of God's love or absence of love. His promise and the cross are pledges of His love (Rom 5:8). That's why you need to hear the promise of God every day and remember the death and resurrection of Christ every day.

Second, you can do nothing to "win" God's favor. You already have it. How do you know? You're a believer, aren't you? God didn't show His favor on you when you became a believer. You became a believer because God showed His favor on you and made you alive with Christ (Eph 2:1-10). You see, you didn't do anything to "win" God's favor. You had it all along. He loved you from eternity. Nothing can change that.

The Justified Sinner

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

We all go through those times of feeling low or distant from God. Thank God that his truth doesn’t swerve with our own feelings. He said no matter the situation, nothing can separate you from his love. Feelings of despair, no good clothes to put on, you may be hungry for a season, anything. He said his love still stands.

Rom 8:35  Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

Not only that, your hardships are actually utilized by God(because he loves you)to strengthen you and give you endurance. He allows these trials to come because he loves you. It’s discipline.

Heb 12:3  Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Heb 12:4  In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood.

Heb 12:5  And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says, "My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,

Heb 12:6  because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son."

Heb 12:7  Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father?

Any form of hardship you are going through right now is because he loves you. Go ahead and cry or be sad for a season, then get up, dust yourself off and be happy your Father is training you. It hurts really bad but it is well worth it. He loves you whether you feel like it or not because God cannot and will not lie.

Rom 5:8  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Be encouraged dear @LadyKay
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Sometimes it dose not feel like he dose will all the stuff that goes on in my life. Sometimes I think I have to "win" his favor. His Blessings. Except I don't know what it is I am suppose to do to win that. :b:

Christ felt the same way

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Jesus loves you unconditionally. He died on the cross for your sins. Salvation is a free gift from God. Don't go by your emotions and be sure you keep your full armor of God on everyday Ephesians 6: 13-17. 

Edited by missmuffet
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

You have watched your son suffer, Abby, and can identify with what it cost the Father to watch His Son suffer for our sin.  Still, I am praying for you both, and for Lady Kay.   I remember the words of Jesus to Peter.  

Luk 22:31  And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat.   Luk 22:32  “But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.”

We don't have to earn God's blessing.  Jesus bought that for us on the cross.  We have His love beyond measure.  He expects us to freely share His love and forgiveness with others, especially with family and those hardest for us to love.  

Rom 8:31  What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Rom 8:32  He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?

Rom 8:33  Who shall bring a charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies.

Rom 8:34  Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

Rom 8:35  Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Rom 8:36  As it is written: "FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE KILLED ALL DAY LONG; WE ARE ACCOUNTED AS SHEEP FOR THE SLAUGHTER."

Rom 8:37  Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Rom 8:38  For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,

Rom 8:39  nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

Sometimes I think I have to "win" his favor. His Blessings. Except I don't know what it is I am suppose to do to win that. :b:

Fortunetly we do not have to do anything to gain or win Gods favor, in Jesus we already have it.

What you need to think on is Pauls prayer for you. in Eph 3:

For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

You are in receipt of this love, it may not change what you are going through, but the knowledge of it will change how you view what you are going through.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

Christ loved John the Baptist and look at what happened to John the Baptist. 

• Brilliant! 1