• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

I would say no since this is part of the prophecy:

"In the days of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will shatter all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, but will itself stand forever."

The kingdom was set up on Pentecost. That is when the process of breaking, dividing, and devouring began.

This process is not something that happens quickly. It has been happening already for centuries.

From Pentecost until this day the statue has been devoured and weakened by the preaching of the gospel.

Jesus comes when the stone strikes to take possession of the finished kingdom.

Then the judgment of wheat/chaff where this heaven and earth fly away, See Rev 20:11.

When the earth is "filled", it becomes the new earth (Rev. 21:1), because there is no room left for the old material earth.

The stone is showing the kingdom, yes, but not the Pentecost beginning, it is showing Jesus coming to take possession of the kingdom before the fire from heaven and the transformation phase of the kingdom into it's eternal state of being.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, abcdef said:

No one can rule righteously without the Holy Spirit of love in their heart.

abcdef

That is correct, but currently we are saints in training.  Those who follow Christ have not been perfected yet.  At the resurrection of the saints, those accepted will then be qualified to rule with Christ. 

4 hours ago, abcdef said:

The kingdom began on Pentecost. The promises are for them and us. The kingdom is a spiritual one that even though we should pass away from this flesh, we cannot be removed from it. If the kingdom were of this world, then we would be removed from it when we die. The kingdom is in this world now through our spiritual presence in the flesh, but we will not be part of this flesh again as flesh and blood does not inherit the kingdom.

Matthew 11:12   And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Even after Jesus departed, did that violence stop?  What happened to all the apostles? where most of them not killed?  And what about the rest who were persecuted for following Jesus even until this day?  Further more what does it say in the 5th seal to those dead souls crying out for jsutice?  Wait a little longer until your brethren are killed just like you. 

You see, it it not going to continue like this forever.  All the kingdoms of man have based their foundation on the kingdom of darkness.  Satan is the god of this world, and he has corrupted all those who are given the power to rule.  There is only one qualified to put him away, and that is Christ.  When it's time, that day will come.  Until then the kingdom will suffer much more violence.

5 hours ago, abcdef said:

At the end of the mill period, there are still the nations Magog that surround Jerusalem restored to Israel.

What I am saying is that the stone striking, is the fire from heaven that ends this material heaven and earth, "Yet once more", only the spiritual kingdom, will remain with God.

If you say that the stone striking in Dan. 2 is the end of all nations, then after that there can be no Magog at the end of the mill period. 

So the mill period must take place before the stone strikes.

During the millennium, who is ruling all the kingdoms of man?

Those nations will still exist during the thousand years, but who is ruling all those nations with a rod of iron?

Who's laws have to be obeyed during that period, and under who's dominion?

5 hours ago, abcdef said:

The statue is not showing all the nations/kingdoms of the planet.

It only shows the nations/kingdoms that rule over Israel.

You might want to go back and read Rev 13.

That last kingdom with the 10 horns, and the FP will have authority to rule over every single person on this earth.

Revelation 13:15   And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

So, who's not going to receive this mark of the beast?

Christians who know and understand the consequences of those who take that mark.  Those that took heed.

So who's ruling?

The kingdoms of man did not end, but the gentile's rule over Jerusalem ended 1967 when Israel took control of the city.

Please consider this when observing the statue, In Dan. 2:39, it says that the kingdom of brass rules over all the earth.

Greece did not rule over the planet, bur it did rule over the entire "earth" of Israel.

The other kingdoms/nations should be looked at in the same way. They rule over Israel, not the planet.

Greecia was the ruling kingdom of all kingdoms back then.  It conquered other nations with such speed and force.  It might not have ruled the whole earth, but it was the leading kingdom with much influence and power.  We still follow the ruling system that Greecia initiated, which is democracy, which Rome adopted and passed on to us today in the West.  Even most of the medical and scientific terminology is in ancient Greek, and latin.  In fact of every major ruling kingdom, there are scraps left of it today integrated into our system of ruling or belief every where in the world.

The whole lot will topple down when Christ returns during the days of the ten kings.  There won't even be a remnant left in the way any of these kingdoms operated, or passed down to man.  It will be a completely new system.  A fair system with it's foundations based on Christ, and real truth of how God created everything and how it all works, according to true wisdom and not mans wisdom.

So all these ruling kingdoms, don't just have something to do with Israel, but with mankind in general.  They all paved the way for wars,  corruption and oppression, then finally destruction.

This is the hope we have in Christ.  To put an end to man's rule.  Man mucked up because Satan is there to corrupt.  Satan must be taken out of the way first, and his kingdom destroyed.  What we have left after that is just nations.  Remnants of the nations to be exact.  After Armageddon, there will be no cities, no buildings, no factories left...no clothes, no food.  Just survivors hiding in the rubble who have witnessed this incredible judgement on the earth.  They will need to rebuild and start from scratch, and have someone to lead them.  That job is given to Christ.  They will all be at his mercy, for they have nothing left, but their lives.  We need messengers to get out to them and show them what to do.  This is where Christ saints come into it.  They will set them up again, and give them their orders.  Christ and his saints will rule over them and oversee.  There is plenty more work to do until the end.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

1 hour ago, Sister said:

This is the hope we have in Christ.  To put an end to man's rule.  Man mucked up because Satan is there to corrupt.  Satan must be taken out of the way first, and his kingdom destroyed.  What we have left after that is just nations.  Remnants of the nations to be exact.  After Armageddon, there will be no cities, no buildings, no factories left...no clothes, no food.  Just survivors hiding in the rubble who have witnessed this incredible judgement on the earth.  They will need to rebuild and start from scratch, and have someone to lead them.  That job is given to Christ.  They will all be at his mercy, for they have nothing left, but their lives.  We need messengers to get out to them and show them what to do.  This is where Christ saints come into it.  They will set them up again, and give them their orders.  Christ and his saints will rule over them and oversee.  There is plenty more work to do until the end.

Sister,

I have found that many things that people believe about the mill. are based on weak precepts.

----------------

1 John 2:16-17. When does this happen to all of mankind? 

When does the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh, and the vain pride of life disappear for all mankind?

Show me in the Revelation where these things are ended.

Until they are ended there will be sin and death and spiritual death.

The inclination to sin during the mill period is just as strong as it ever was for the unsaved. There will still be murders, perversions, thefts, lies, just like there is right now.

There will still be forces plotting the overthrow of government (Magog), and abuse of power by men. 

The idea that the planet will be turned into some kind of Garden of Eden type landscape is not scriptural.

Jesus lives, reigns, and sits on the eternal throne right now.

He rules the kingdom from heaven right now. Your heart, mind, body, and soul in the kingdom is ruled by the words of the resurrected John the Baptist, behold the Lamb of God.

The rest of the material world goes on as usual.

The blessings of the Holy Spirit kingdom are for those who are Christians, the rest of the world is in sin.

Satan, the dragon, is only bound in 2 ways at the time of the mill.

1st, He cannot return to the presence of God, he is shown being cast down.

2nd, He is bound that he cannot destroy Israel until they are restored to Jerusalem at thee end of the mill. period.

See that when Satan, the dragon with 7 heads of Rev 12, is released from his prison, the first thing that he does is deceive the nations unto destroying Israel in restored Jerusalem.

He could not destroy Israel before then because they were scattered among the gentile nations. The dragon sent out a flood of people after Israel, but the earth helped the woman Israel.

When Israel is restored to Jerusalem, then Satan attacks.

He has already deceived Magog and the kings of the east and they have Jerusalem surrounded right now.

We are at the end of the mill period, just before the 2nd resurrection.

7 hours ago, abcdef said:

Sister,

I have found that many things that people believe about the mill. are based on weak precepts.

----------------

Isaiah 45:13   I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 45:14   Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.

Revelation 11:15   And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Isaiah 60:3   And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Isaiah 60:4   Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

Isaiah 60:5   Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

Isaiah 60:6   The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.

Isaiah 60:7   All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

Isaiah 60:8   Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

Who are they?

Isaiah 60:9   Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

Isaiah 60:10   And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

Isaiah 60:11   Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

Isaiah 60:12   For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

Isaiah 60:13   The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.

Isaiah 60:14   The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 60:15   Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.

Isaiah 60:16   Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Isaiah 60:17   For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.

Isaiah 60:18   Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

Isaiah 60:19   The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

Isaiah 60:20   Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

Isaiah 60:21   Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

Isaiah 60:22   A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

Obadiah 1:21   And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

Micah 4:8   And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 31:28   And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 61:4   And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

Isaiah 65:21   And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

Isaiah 65:22   They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

saiah 14:4   That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

Isaiah 14:5   The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

Isaiah 14:6   He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

Isaiah 14:7   The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

Isaiah 14:8   Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

1 John 2:16-17. When does this happen to all of mankind? 

When does the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh, and the vain pride of life disappear for all mankind?

Show me in the Revelation where these things are ended.

Rev 18

Until they are ended there will be sin and death and spiritual death.

The inclination to sin during the mill period is just as strong as it ever was for the unsaved. There will still be murders, perversions, thefts, lies, just like there is right now.

There will still be forces plotting the overthrow of government (Magog), and abuse of power by men. 

The idea that the planet will be turned into some kind of Garden of Eden type landscape is not scriptural.

There will still be death during the millennium, but a man will live to a hundred years old.  The remnants of the gentiles and Jews are still flesh.

The saints cannot die however, because they are quickened, and are now spirit, like Jesus. They will minister to those in the kingdom and be used to minister to the gentile nations.  They will be the kings and priests of the kingdom of God, and will oversee the kings and rulers of the earth.  They are judged loyal to Christ and can be trusted to rule with him.  They are all on the same team and none can be corrupted.  They are perfected and will possess perfect wisdom and judgement. 

The goal of the 1000 years is to bring as many people to Christ as possible, without Satan around.  To spread one truth.

The earth is at rest during the thousand years, but as time goes on, some nations will not obey.  This will make the conditions ripe for when Gog comes.

What will stand out is the kingdom area where the Jews are brought back.  None will rebel.  All will die blessed.  The land and the people are blessed because they are obeying the Lord Jesus Christ now.  Jerusalem will become the model nation and will go out preaching the kingdom to all the nations.  She can do this for she is holy now.  Her land is healed and the Lord is with her. 

You see this cannot happen now, until Christ comes and corrects Israel.  She will be punished, just like all the nations, and after her punishment is done, and she acknowledges her sins, and Christ, she will receive mercy and will never turn back.  To ignore all this is to ignore what God has prophesied and foretold through his prophets concerning Israel.  They will come with supplications and tears, they will realise the one they rejected was the one who came to save them.  Israel will never forget, but many of the gentiles will after many generations.