angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

The Australian Christian Lobby has raised the alarm that all Queensland state school children will now be taught the belief that “people are born either male or female, and that’s how they should stay” is a ‘myth’.

Child Safety Minister, Di Farmer told Parliament: “I am pleased to say that this framework includes several significant new actions that we will start working on right away. They include making respectful relationships education compulsory in all state schools via implementation of the Australian curriculum.”

The Respectful Relationships program contains helpful material in its primary target areas on domestic and sexual violence but is brought undone by promoting radical gender fluid ideology that families will find confusing - if not very dangerous - for their children. 

An associated on-line quiz asks - “People are born as either male or female, and that’s how they should stay.” Children are forced to choose between answers ‘Myth’ or ‘Fact’. The ‘Fact’ answer result in the child being corrected:– “Hmm, it looks like you might need to think a bit more about how we can be respectful of diversity in our society.” Whereas the ‘Myth’ answer praises the child: “Great job! You really understand the principles of diversity, and how to respect diversity.”

“This compulsory Respectful Relationships course tells boys and girls that viewing their schoolmates as a boy or girl is not 'respectful',” ACL Queensland director Wendy Francis said, “Radical gender-fluid indoctrination of Australian children has surely reached a new low - kids believing they are born (and should stay) male or female does not mean there is something wrong with them,” Mrs Francis said.

“The ACL calls for the removal of the ‘respectful relationships’ component of this program.”https://www.acl.org.au/mr_qld_gender?fbclid=IwAR3yAddFS32qKlBxehjgOleBisa8Ea3GYAK_WgEce8yBxv8f9TLkIpkPjj0#splash-signup

74240114_10157956793578296_4655672346168786944_n.jpg

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

This is an abomination..in many parts of the world, if not all, have slowly been moving toward this evil. I can only say this:

2 Timothy Chapter 3:1-7

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

I to had home schooled my children and I believe that if anyone has that opportunity to do that, then I would highly recommend that you do.

your friend in Christ

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

12 minutes ago, Melinda12 said:

Nonsense. Misguided rubbish. 

Agreed. I've never heard such ridiculous tripe in the entirety of my lifespan. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, (Romans 1:22)

• Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

This is EXACTLY what the American Democratic party is pushing ... and yet we have Christians on this very site who applaud it.  Utter madness.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

15 hours ago, angels4u said:

74240114_10157956793578296_4655672346168786944_n.jpg

There is an issue with this poster that should be pointed out. As christians our way of raising our kids should stay in line with the Word of God which does not change regardless of how our society changes. Scripture is very clear about gender and the roles men and women play have in life. If I as a parent teach my kids God's way then my hope is that they teach their kids the same way. I can raise my kids the same as my parents because society isn't what dictates how I raise my kids. God's word dictates it and I can choose to follow it or not. Just my opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

15 hours ago, Sower said:

Another reason why we removed our kids from government schools thirty five years ago' and taught them at home.

I think we are too quick to blame the government for raising kids when the truth is the government is raising our kids because parents are not performing their responsibilities of teaching their kids what is right and wrong. Parents are too busy excelling in their careers and let government become the babysitter which is disastrous. However I do applaud and commend those that choose to homeschool and if someone has the patience and the ability and the desire then by all means homeschool. It's really a calling in my opinion. 

• Thumbs Up 2