IGNORED

Does any have less respect for Jay Sekulow and etc now for being a mouthpiece for Trump

Amigo42

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

It would fill too many pages in this thread to list all of Trumps's lies. :whistling:

I'd settle for just a screen full, I am probably quite under-educated on that topic. A list of lies with evidence (not allegations) would be helpful. However, I think it would be just as easy to fill pages of people who allege many Trump lies, but that list would be short perhaps, of people who allege lies but cannot prove them. Let's be real here though. The American people where offered a choice of two electable people, Trump and Hillary. Would you like to compare liars? Give me a break. How she manged to even remain in politics (except maybe running for dog catcher) is beyond me!

To the OP: No, I do not have less respect for people who perform their jobs as mouthpieces. Advertising agencies, lawyers, and others earn a living performing a function by representing others. The media and educators have become propagandists in their own ways. In this world we are in but not of, there are liars. If I had to guess, I would suppose that everyone in this forum has lied and supported others who have lied. Care to cast the first stone?

So, there are professional liars, and professionals who help other succeed as liars. That is part of their jobs. Our job is to fairly evaluate the facts, discern the lies, weigh the importance and extremity of lies and truths, and then inform other without becoming propagandists ourselves, and make the best decisions we can, on things we can affect.

I would not have chosen Trump as a candidate to vote for, but of the electable ones I was given a choice of, he was easy to vote for. As a president, he has done a better job that I have would have imagined, and I suspect that I will vote for him again in 2020, this time not as the best choice between evils, but as an effective president who has done a lot of good for our country on all sorts of measures. It is encouraging to me, that we have someone in office who is not rabidly anti-American, and is able to stand up to his opponents and accomplish so much against so much opposition. 

Now to be fair, while I do not think that Trump is the anti-christ, I do expect that the anti-christ will also have many of Trumps' qualities, effective leaders tend to.

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

They where dispersed only after Trump was caught!  Which is like saying the kidnapper let the hostage go only after the police showed up. So give me a break! 

Caught doing what? Tell me that every President hasn’t done the same thing. Read the transcript while you take your break.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I'll look into it when I get time. 

You had time to watch CNN so you should know what you’re talking about off the top of your head. So let’s hear it Ms. Kay.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

It seems to me it is unnecessary for me to post Trump's lies when Amigo has already listed them along with a link to go read for yourself. 

Here's a great link.  However, for those just off the top of my head

1. Jim Comey was a liar, leaker.  Truth-No one really believes Trump over 20 year FBI veteran who was also appointed FBI director.

2.The Trump inauguration crowd size was the largest in history. Truth-alternative facts anyone?

3.Trump said he didn't know the women who he paid off to keep their stories covered up.  Truth-clear

4.Trump said he didn't know Lev Parnas.  Truth-pretty clear he knew him or was at least aware of his dealings for GOP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/12/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

6 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

Bernie would be bounds above Trump in quality and substance....

Bernie Thinks Folk Do Not Know How To Spend Their Own Money
So He Plans To Take It Away And Spend It To Further His Sink-America-Into-The-Horrors-Of-Communism Scam

Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. 

You have hoarded wealth in the last days. Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you. James 5:1-6 (New International Version)

IMO If One Must Back A "Liberal" Democrat In His/Her Election Bid
One Will Kiss Their Holy Bible Good-by

This is the message we heard from Jesus and now declare to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all. So we are lying if we say we have fellowship with God but go on living in spiritual darkness; we are not practicing the truth. But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin.

If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. If we claim we have not sinned, we are calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts. 1 John 1:5-10 (New Living Translation)

But....................... This Is Not Necessarily A Bad Thing Dear Brother
For Many "Christians" Today Do Not Believe In Repentance
Not Will They Teach Jesus Is The Only Way To God
But They Teach And Practice Sin, Sin, Sin
And Call It Needful And Good
(Shame~!)

Love, Joe

• Thanks 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

21 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

It seems to me it is unnecessary for me to post Trump's lies when Amigo has already listed them along with a link to go read for yourself. 

Fools find no pleasure in understanding   but delight in airing their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2

PS: The Washington Post Is No Friend Of Truth
Nor Of Israel
IMO

Love, Joe

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

It is true that Trump is an imperfect man— just like the rest of us.However, it is one thing to be a common sinner....it is another thing to be a cruel sinner.Donald Trump has a cruel streak in him.I hate Cruel people.They should not be the “Leader of the Free World.” I support some of the things he has done— I love his support for Israel and I like his hostile stance against Iran.George Washington said that the most important aspect of the Presidency was setting the “ Moral Tone” Of The Nation.Remember when Trump put out for comparison , the side-by-side pictures of his lovely wife and the unflattering picture of Sen.Cruz wife? It was beyond sickening and heart- breaking.Love Him or hate him, Trump is the possessor Of a Black Heart.I think we can do better than having an amoral man sit in the same room that Lincoln occupied.Call me a “ dreamer”, but I just happen to think there must be somebody else out there that is anti-abortion and pro- conservative judges that has some Class.

And the lies? Where are the Tax Returns He Promised to reveal as soon as the Elections were over? Oh.....what about the Promise that Mexico would pay for the Wall? And “ draining the swamp?” He turned the “ swamp” into a Sewer.....how many of his  cronies are in jail right now? A dozen or so? There’s more.......

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

lol, I'll admit I do like watching CNN and MSNBC.  I find that Fox news to be too extreme, although Chris Wallace is legit.  However, my thoughts are formulated number one as a Christian who puts God number 1, and I simply can't fathom how any God fearing Christian could be a vocal supporter of Trump.  I think it's very sad that so many Christians in the Trump era have forgotten where their true loyalties lie.  I mean, let's be honest.  Obama and Clinton have stronger faith in Jesus than Trump.  I think that Obama was an honorably President and behaved himself as such.  Do I support everything he did?  No, I don't, but he was honorable.  He didn't cheat on his wife, grope women, etc.  

Try OAN. One America News.   Direct tv channel 347

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  906
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,648
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

On 1/21/2020 at 11:00 AM, LadyKay said:

No. No one should be impeached just because you don't like them. But that is not what Trump is being impeached for. He is being impeach because he abused his power. Withheld funds that were already voted on by congress to go to the Ukraine. That is what he is being impeached for. 

Okay. These are the charges I am leveling against you.  I have all the proof I need in a whistleblower I will not reveal

under any circumstance... despite the fact that you gave all the evidence to prove your innocence. And, the person you withheld funds from swears they never heard of you.

[or in Trump's case, never felt pressure or that funds were being withheld]...

I am going to impeach you... which I made up my mind to do long before these charges were brought against you. 

I will lie, cheat (change the rules of impeachment) to convict you. The Constitution be is not anything.

Do I understand that this is what you are onboard with? 

Edited by George
Removed something that some would call profanity and replaced it.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  906
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,648
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

16 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

Doesn't seem like an answer.  So, if he were alive today and running as President in America would you vote under the previous conditions.   Bernie would be bounds above Trump in quality and substance, and I'm sure he wouldn't be putting children in cages, groping 20+ women, cursing like sailors, making fun of other grown adults, lie 12,000+ times, etc.

I voted for Trump in 2016.

I will vote for him in 2020 with far more resolve than I had in 2016.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1