IGNORED

What do you all think of Mitt Romney declaring his faith required him to vote to convict Trump

Amigo42

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

27 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Uh...Yeah he did.  Even Republicans are saying he should not have done what it was he did.  

shouldn't have done something does not make it illegal or a crime....   He was doing his job Lady, but he did do it in a way that looked a little bad....   but only to people who want to go to lengths to remove him from his office....

What this is all about is to protect Joe Biden and several other people who were doing things that are totally illegal and they don't want it investigated...   if you want details on that do a youtube search on Rudy Giuliani podcast common sense .      It documents the illegal activities that was going on during the Obama administration that basically wasted about 5 billion dollars of aid to the country...     interviews under oath with certified documents to prove what he is accusing them of.   So far there are 3 episodes but when it's finished Bill Bar will have a documented investigation to take to court if he decides to....

It's happening this way so people won't say the president is doing so to hurt a political opponent....    I've seen these and a 3 hour interview on One America News with Rudy and 5 of the Ukraine government workers that were involved in what was going on before Biden got them removed.        and it's fascinating...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

There was/is good reason why Hillary Clinton told the democratic leaders that if Donald Trump won the election they would all hang....    I can't quote her for the language is much to vulgar to post here.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,505
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Retreating to under my soapbox with bull horn in hand; with the patience of Job, my tongue bleeding and about bitten in half. Verbalizing out loud, over and over again; Dennis1209, don't say or write what you're thinking; don't do it Dennis1209... Think before you speak Dennis1209 :D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

23 minutes ago, other one said:

shouldn't have done something does not make it illegal or a crime....   He was doing his job Lady, but he did do it in a way that looked a little bad....   but only to people who want to go to lengths to remove him from his office....

What this is all about is to protect Joe Biden and several other people who were doing things that are totally illegal and they don't want it investigated...   if you want details on that do a youtube search on Rudy Giuliani podcast common sense .      It documents the illegal activities that was going on during the Obama administration that basically wasted about 5 billion dollars of aid to the country...     interviews under oath with certified documents to prove what he is accusing them of.   So far there are 3 episodes but when it's finished Bill Bar will have a documented investigation to take to court if he decides to....

It's happening this way so people won't say the president is doing so to hurt a political opponent....    I've seen these and a 3 hour interview on One America News with Rudy and 5 of the Ukraine government workers that were involved in what was going on before Biden got them removed.        and it's fascinating...

He is free to investigate Biden. He needs to do it himself. Not by withholding money set aside for aid.  Not by forcing a foreign government to announce an fony investigate, and certainly not by using his presidential powers for his own gain.   

And what is the point of me even explaining it. You all are all for Trump no matter what he does.  I'm out. 

• Praise God! 1

53 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

An excellent example of why threads like this one have no place in Christian discussion... and why this should be moved to a strictly-moderated forum intended for political speech… no one wants to read disgusting attacks like this. There are far too many in this thread to count, posted by those who ought to know better. If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was virtually kidnapped and dumped into some windbag's Facebook wall post. :rolleyes:

So saying that something is “junk” is disgusting?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

What are the two claims of the impeachment hearing?

Now tell me which president has not committed both of them in your life time?

I Mean which president of this country has never abused His power? and Which president has never obstructed Justice? Off the top of my head, Fast and furious comes to mind of our previous president, Bush Got us into a war on false claims of WMD's because he wanted revenge for His father. The Clinton's.... too many to list. Ronald Reagan... remember the guns for hostages and Oliver North? Nixon.... Watergate. Johnson Vietnam. Everyone of them has abused their power, and Just about everyone has obstructed Justice. Even Jimmy Carter had the scandal with His Brother Billy, pedaling influence. Let's not forget about the Pardon of Nixon by G. Ford, from my home state, isn't that obstruction of justice?

Power corrupts, Absolute power corrupts absolutely. At least we have term limits for the Presidents, Congress is far worse, and then the unelected Bureaucrats who really run the place are far worse than they are... The "deep state" if you will.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

12 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

Posts like this one are a breath of fresh air. I can't for the life of me figure out why those who are so quick to broadcast their horrific opinions believe their own malodorous conduct is somehow sheltered by the TOS.

I'm in agreement... if political correctness is enshrined in the TOS then by all means, ban me. Such a rule appears to be inconsistently applied as it is. I had no idea politics and following Christ were so inexorably intertwined for so many! Count me out of this worldly destruction derby if that's the case.

Don’t be too hasty, Dusty and others....We got “bigger fish to fry” with getting the Gospel Of Grace out there for the millions of Newbies and Poorly-Taught Church Goers That May not ever be exposed to it elsewhere.....politics are important , but they do not hold a candle compared to real reason we are here......Let’s stay on track with the more important Eternal Matters......and let others get bogged down on Temporal things......Hang in there and fight the “ Good Fight Of Faith”.....God Bless ...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  0

I’m a married woman I’m a married woman I’m a married woman 

634A7DAE-1C5C-4B01-8D7B-2B077864C310.png

• Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,667
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

He didn’t win because republican men couldn’t relate to a successful, stunningly attractive family man  that respects his wife and refused to use bigotry to get votes.

I am stunned any Christian woman  sees LDS commands to women to be something to embrace and praise any man for commanding of his own lifemate

• Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,667
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, Jayne said:

Yet every Democrat voted to acquit him right down the party line out of party loyalty and not principle.

Well party line is principle. Without it there will be the chaos of some 536 voices all running in 360 different bearings. Amazing that God is sovereign in spite of it all, eh? 

May God please continue to protect us in spite of ourselves and our republic's leaders.