• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,504
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, Jostler said:

i have yet to hear anyone mention noticing what is going on in Syria as we speak :)  Much less thinking through the implications.  Swarms of locusts are eating their way through 4 countries in east africa right now..impoverished areas totally dependent on local food production.  Additional swarms are eating their way through northern India, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan....

The whole dollar based world reserve currency system is teetering on the brink of collapse....and the economic impact of this virus alone could easily be the trigger that tips the whole thing into the dustbin of history.  Yet few realize that is EXACTLY what the globalists want ....

Their vision is "Ordo ab Chao"  order out of chaos.  "They" have told us a thousand times, a thousand ways, exactly how they intend to realize their globalist wet dreams:

I see we've read the same sheet of music and are in harmony.

No, this is the first I've heard about the locusts. We constantly watch Fox news and I haven't heard a peep yet as far as I've seen. Thanks for the current update and I'll check it out.

Edit: WOW, now the locusts in the hundreds of billions, and could grow 500 times by June...

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It's my understanding that they only form swarms when food supplies are short in the first place, then they join forces and destroy everything eatable as they swarm and move from location to location.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I am not worried or afraid. God has this. 

Miss muffet you are dearly loved sister .     

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

9 hours ago, Alive said:

The Chinese system thinks of life very differently than we do.

hi 

I hope it is ok for me to ask.  But what do you mean by "chinese system" ?  Are you refering to the china government?  Was just wondering thats all.  I hope it is ok to ask.  Thank you!

Edited by just_abc

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

deleted by poster

Edited by just_abc

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, Jostler said:

i have yet to hear anyone mention noticing what is going on in Syria as we speak :)  Much less thinking through the implications.  Swarms of locusts are eating their way through 4 countries in east africa right now..impoverished areas totally dependent on local food production.  Additional swarms are eating their way through northern India, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan....

The whole dollar based world reserve currency system is teetering on the brink of collapse....and the economic impact of this virus alone could easily be the trigger that tips the whole thing into the dustbin of history.  Yet few realize that is EXACTLY what the globalists want ....

Their vision is "Ordo ab Chao"  order out of chaos.  "They" have told us a thousand times, a thousand ways, exactly how they intend to realize their globalist wet dreams:

The time is ripe.  They've used politics and every other imaginable kind of attack on social norms to divide the US population against itself.  It won't take much to have open conflict between citizens of the US.  Racial, ethnic, religious and political divisions are all at a fever pitch already....in a nation divided against itself, it won't take much fear and uncertainty to explode into violence like we have not seen since the civil war.

And that's exactly what the globalists want.

What if the current crop of globablists have been trumped by God?  and what happens next will be even worse because the Lord wants to stir and wake up His sleepy nest and bring division not peace.  Just something to think about.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

4 hours ago, just_abc said:

hi 

I hope it is ok for me to ask.  But what do you mean by "chinese system" ?  Are you refering to the china government?  Was just wondering thats all.  I hope it is ok to ask.  Thank you!

Yes—that s what I meant. I purposely avoided saying the Chinese people. Its the system they live under and the folks that are responsible for it and ultimately, the devil they serve.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

34 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

What if the current crop of globablists have been trumped by God?  and what happens next will be even worse because the Lord wants to stir and wake up His sleepy nest and bring division not peace.  Just something to think about.

Is that really even a question?  :)   The last book in the Bible is the Revelation of JESUS CRHIST,  moving through His Body.  One move after another, thwarting the designs and intentions of a would-be usurper.  People who read it as a revelation of the beast and the dragon do err :)    The question is who will be around to witness His final move....the key is to find what is not shaking.  Because everything that can be shaken will be, so that what cannot be shaken will be all that remains.  What cannot be shaken, is the Kingdom, and it's rightful King.   When the shaking begins, flee to that....and yes, between now and then will come a separation.  And a harvest.

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

42 minutes ago, Alive said:

Yes—that s what I meant. I purposely avoided saying the Chinese people. Its the system they live under and the folks that are responsible for it and ultimately, the devil they serve.

5 hours ago, just_abc said:

hi 

Might I add into it just something to think about.....    the Chinese society is also different than western thought as is Japanese and much of the East Asian people.  The government has a lot to do with it all, but there is still the social differences that add to the differences also.   I am not saying the social structure of the Chinese is bad like the government but it does add to the things happening and why.