• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Alive said:

I think you are making good sense. No need to be sorry. There is no offense.

Thank you for the kind words  :)

15 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

In China, the people have no God given rights, as a nation and dictatorship they don't believe in God. The few if any rights they have are granted by the government; and a government giveth and taketh away at will. Do you see this happening more frequently in the U.S.?

um.... To me I think that any rights given by God (or anything else given by God)  are not dependant on governments?  :unsure:    (I am wondering if perhaps we might be using the phrase differently though?)

Just some thoughts.

Thanks.  

ps  I am not from the Usa  :)

Edited by just_abc
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,501
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

6 hours ago, just_abc said:

Thank you for the kind words  :)

um.... To me I think that any rights given by God (or anything else given by God)  are not dependant on governments?  :unsure:    (I am wondering if perhaps we might be using the phrase differently though?)

Just some thoughts.

Thanks.  

ps  I am not from the Usa  :)

You make a point I usually forget about here on Worthy, I need to keep in mind when speaking. Everyone here is not from or in the United States.

It's often said here; we have a God given right. Our freedoms and rights come from God, not human government. Human governments were established by the Lord for a good reason. Human rights: One thing I find curious and really can't explain; slavery and indentured servitude is not prohibited or condemned in the Bible. The Bible speaks of the servant [slave] and masters duties, responsibilities and obligations but, not a prohibition. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

22 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

It's often said here; we have a God given right. Our freedoms and rights come from God, not human government. 

Thanks for explaining. 

And yes the internet is International. :)

Personally I think it is wonderful to be able to meet and get to know brothers / sisters in Christ from around the world.  And sometimes to learn about or see different perspectives on some current issues.  :)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,501
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

9 hours ago, just_abc said:

And sometimes to learn about or see different perspectives on some current issues.

I've always though how boring it would be if we all had the same ideas, thoughts and opinions. Many times it seems we are natural products of our sin nature, culture, society and upbringing. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Covid-19 is a smart virus, whether started deliberately, or not, & small enough to infect & spread into a contagion. The particles are 50-100 nanometers. To give some perspective, there are 25,400,000 to the INCH,, & masks are ineffective, as they are, at best, 300 nanometers, so the virus can easily get through. Also the 14 day quarantine thing looks way off, more like 24-30days, so people will be released, & still infect others.

So prepare for the worst, & hope for the best. As a cure is months away, the best protection (other than God's), is nano silver solution, that protects the immune system, very beneficial, not only for corona, but other diseases too!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

51 minutes ago, Yeshua153 said:

Covid-19 is a smart virus, whether started deliberately, or not, & small enough to infect & spread into a contagion. The particles are 50-100 nanometers. To give some perspective, there are 25,400,000 to the INCH,, & masks are ineffective, as they are, at best, 300 nanometers, so the virus can easily get through. Also the 14 day quarantine thing looks way off, more like 24-30days, so people will be released, & still infect others.

So prepare for the worst, & hope for the best. As a cure is months away, the best protection (other than God's), is nano silver solution, that protects the immune system, very beneficial, not only for corona, but other diseases too!

I have cured viral pneumonia twice in the past 10 years with the silver solution put in my nebulizer the same as you would albuterol...   I would not recommend using it all the time just to ward off things though but it is a good thing when other things don't seem to be working.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

30 minutes ago, other one said:

I have cured viral pneumonia twice in the past 10 years with the silver solution put in my nebulizer the same as you would albuterol...   I would not recommend using it all the time just to ward off things though but it is a good thing when other things don't seem to be working.

Silver colloidal? It can cause serious side effects. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Silver colloidal? It can cause serious side effects. 

there's a big difference between colloidal silver and the silver salts like silver halide and silver nitrate that cause argyria.....you might want to dig a bit deeper  :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

6 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Wow

A virus called Wuhan-400 causes outbreak … in a Dean Koontz thriller from 1981. How is it that some books appear to prophesy events?

The Eyes of Darkness features a Chinese military lab in Wuhan that creates a virus as a bioweapon; civilians soon become sick after accidentally contracting it.

in a Dean Koontz thriller from 1981.

Oh WOW really,what does that tell us?

There's also a movie which talked about this , I forgot the name of the movie,was it maybe contagious?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Jostler said:

there's a big difference between colloidal silver and the silver salts like silver halide and silver nitrate that cause argyria.....you might want to dig a bit deeper  :)

Did you use silver before?

And did it help?