• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,246
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Silver colloidal? It can cause serious side effects. 

two thoughts:     Depends on how you use it and two depends on how much and how often.      When you are really down and you have tried 4 different antibiotics and are finishing your third round of Levaquin and your doctor tells you there isn't anything else, one tends to ignore any side effects especially after what three rounds of Levaquin will do to you.

I've read all over the net about people using commercially produce nano sized in a nebulizer and haven't run across any side effects yet bit I would admit that it hasn't been tested in a controlled study....  My guess is that the big Pharm people would not want us to know how well it works in the first place.   Especially since it is rather easy to make your own from pure silver dollars

But I would just say that I had copd before I used it, it cured my pneumonia and I still have the same copd many years later, but it hasn't progressed any more in the past 20 years

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Wow

A virus called Wuhan-400 causes outbreak … in a Dean Koontz thriller from 1981. How is it that some books appear to prophesy events?

The Eyes of Darkness features a Chinese military lab in Wuhan that creates a virus as a bio-weapon; civilians soon become sick after accidentally contracting it.

I like his books...    lets hope this isn't as effective as Wuhan 400, though it could easily  mutate into something similar at this point.   As I remember it had an incubation of just a few hours and people died the same day they caught it....   but, it's been a long time ago reading.

But there is circumstantial evidence that this one today is/was man made.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, Jostler said:

there's a big difference between colloidal silver and the silver salts like silver halide and silver nitrate that cause argyria.....you might want to dig a bit deeper  :)

I was questioning which silver he was using.. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

6 hours ago, angels4u said:

Did you use silver before?

And did it help?

Fortunately I've never been sick often enough to generate any personal anecdotes.  But, I did a lot of very detailed research and ended up buying two different set-ups I can use to make my own.  Along with the measuring instruments needed to ensure strength and quality.  Although I have not had occasion to try it, i also purchased a nebulizer with the exact use Other One described in mind. 

I personally do not use colloidal silver as a prophylactic measure.  I would not hesitate to use high quality internally taken colloidal silver (even in large and or daily doses) to attack an infection.  People who have not actually researched and studied themselves point to the guy who turned himself blue without even the slightest understanding of what kind of silver solution he did that to himself with or the difference between silver salts (highly photo-sensitive), silver proteins and pure nano-scale silver particles suspended in triple distilled water. 

Silver has been known (and used) for 3000 years in medical applications and was part of conventional medical literature and practice right up until synthetic antibiotics were developed.  It has numerous very beneficial external applications and properly made and quality controlled silver colloids are safe to ingest as is well documented in medical literature, are easily evacuated by the body and do not cause argyria. 

You might save the life of a burn victim if you have some on hand, and having a nebulizer just might save the life of someone battling pneumonia or almost any other lung infection, bacterial or viral. 

The people who took one look at a picture of a blue skinned man and panicked can safely be ignored.  Just avoid any product that is NOT pure silver ...pure silver is not photo-sensitive and won't turn you blue like silver salts.  There is a lot of misinformation on all sides of the colloidal silver issue, but a very modest amount of chemistry knowledge can easily sort out the truth.

You could drink gallons of colloidal silver that is between 10 and 20ppm concentration and never threaten your health.  And there is plenty of science behind the well known anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties of silver ...enough to make the risk reward equation in a situation like may be developing with this recent virus pandemic a no-brainer trade-off.

You can kill yourself with Vitamin D3 if you're not smart enough to research the difference between fat soluble vitamins and water soluble.  Common sense goes a long way with anything. 

I try to make it a point not to argue with ignorance :) 

I did my research and spent the money necessary to buy a system, and the instruments necessary to control the electrolytic process precisely enough to produce a very high quality mix of colliodal/ionic silver solution and the equpiment needed to verify and manage concentrations. 

I'm able to produce about 20 gallons of the stuff a day, and i'm getting it set up, checked and ready....right now.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I was questioning which silver he was using.. 

Utopia Silver  

advanced colloidal silver

and yes it cured pneumonia on at least two occasions.  After weeks of suffering and many visits to the doctor and x-rays.

and several other serious bronchial infections.

And topical applications to infections from hand and foot injuries over the years...

If you do take it internally by drinking one needs to remember that the silver kills any and all microbes it comes in contact with....   including those good ones in your digestive tract so a probiotic should be taken several hours after the silver.

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, other one said:

Utopia Silver  

advanced colloidal silver

and yes it cured pneumonia on at least two occasions.  After weeks of suffering and many visits to the doctor and x-rays.

and severe other serious bronchial infections.

And topical applications to infections from hand and foot injuries over the years...

If you do take it internally by drinking one needs to remember that the silver kills any and all microbes it comes in contact with....   including those good ones in your digestive tract so a probiotic should be taken several hours after the silver.

Just to add my two bits.  Utopia Silver and MesoSilver are both known as brands commercially available that produce good products, high quality control....consistent.

It takes some research and understanding of how to get a decent balance between true colloidal silver and ionic silver using electrolysis....but for those willing to do the work, and understand what they're doing the Coyote Zen "Silver Puppy" Generator system can produce a home-made product that is safe and effective, though not quite as strong as a commercially produced true colloidal silver.  You just need to use more of it.  The production of true colloidal silver (vs. ionic silver) requires a very complex and expensive chemical process, beyond most home chemist's abilities or budgets.  Electrolytic production of ionic silver solutions DOES produce some true colloidal silver, and very careful management of voltages, amperages and time can produce a strong enough ratio of colloidal to ionic silver solution to be very effective. 

One thing I would like to mention for anyone who wants to try making their own with high purity silver coins....pay very close attention to how you make the electrical connection to the coin.  DO NOT USE OFF THE SHELF ALLIGATOR CLIPS!  The coating on those clips contains large amounts of chromium and cadmium, which you DO NOT want in your body.  One drop of water creating a direct electrical pathway from the alligator clip to the solution you're making and you might be adding both of those to your solution.....not good!

(Exellent advice on the probiotics too....if you do need to take colloidal silver internally ...I would not hestitate.  But re-populating your gut bacteria regularly while on an internal course of colloidal silver is a wise thing to do)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

Fortunately I've never been sick often enough to generate any personal anecdotes.  But, I did a lot of very detailed research and ended up buying two different set-ups I can use to make my own.  Along with the measuring instruments needed to ensure strength and quality.  Although I have not had occasion to try it, i also purchased a nebulizer with the exact use Other One described in mind. 

I personally do not use colloidal silver as a prophylactic measure.  I would not hesitate to use high quality internally taken colloidal silver (even in large and or daily doses) to attack an infection.  People who have not actually researched and studied themselves point to the guy who turned himself blue without even the slightest understanding of what kind of silver solution he did that to himself with or the difference between silver salts (highly photo-sensitive), silver proteins and pure nano-scale silver particles suspended in triple distilled water. 

Silver has been known (and used) for 3000 years in medical applications and was part of conventional medical literature and practice right up until synthetic antibiotics were developed.  It has numerous very beneficial external applications and properly made and quality controlled silver colloids are safe to ingest as is well documented in medical literature, are easily evacuated by the body and do not cause argyria. 

You might save the life of a burn victim if you have some on hand, and having a nebulizer just might save the life of someone battling pneumonia or almost any other lung infection, bacterial or viral. 

The people who took one look at a picture of a blue skinned man and panicked can safely be ignored.  Just avoid any product that is NOT pure silver ...pure silver is not photo-sensitive and won't turn you blue like silver salts.  There is a lot of misinformation on all sides of the colloidal silver issue, but a very modest amount of chemistry knowledge can easily sort out the truth.

You could drink gallons of colloidal silver that is between 10 and 20ppm concentration and never threaten your health.  And there is plenty of science behind the well known anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties of silver ...enough to make the risk reward equation in a situation like may be developing with this recent virus pandemic a no-brainer trade-off.

You can kill yourself with Vitamin D3 if you're not smart enough to research the difference between fat soluble vitamins and water soluble.  Common sense goes a long way with anything. 

I try to make it a point not to argue with ignorance :) 

I did my research and spent the money necessary to buy a system, and the instruments necessary to control the electrolytic process precisely enough to produce a very high quality mix of colliodal/ionic silver solution and the equpiment needed to verify and manage concentrations. 

I'm able to produce about 20 gallons of the stuff a day, and i'm getting it set up, checked and ready....right now.

I was planning to buy a bottle,just so I have it handy when needed,I don't really know which one I should get...

Did you buy the stuff you need to make it on Amazon?

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

I was planning to buy a bottle,just so I have it handy when needed,I don't really know which one I should get...

Did you buy the stuff you need to make it on Amazon?

I purchased one of the Coyote ZENterprises "Silver Puppy" silver generators when i first began my research.  After I'd learned a bit, I had a custom made commercial production set-up produced for me by Atlas Nova.  I think the Silver Puppy is very well worth the price (get the thermal base, not the magnetic stirrer).

The Atlas Nova set-up allows for a very, very wide range of production choices (strengths/concentrations, particle sizes...etc) so i can use that one to produce super high concentration solutions for external use only in wound care, or ear infections, surface sterilization....etc.  The Atlas Nova set up does require some fairly detailed knowledge of electricity, electrolysis and chemistry. 

The "Silver Puppy" is an excellent, automated, high quality generator available for under $200 and is more than adequate for most home users to very safely create their own product.

If you just purchase the product itself from a commercially available supplier, go with the one Other One suggested, "Utopia Silver" or "MesoSilver".  Both of those brand names have been independently tested and you can have reasonable confidence you are getting good quality controlled product that will be as labeled.

Edit to add:  If you make your own, get a professional quality (under $150) TDS meter, understand what that meter tells you and what it does not, and pay CLOSE attention to the quality of water (at least triple distilled) you start with.  So far in my personal experience, the water you can buy for steam irons, found in the laundry section of the grocery store has consistently been of higher purity than the distilled water sold in the drinking water sections of grocery stores.  High powered 532nm green lasers and 635nm red lasers (laser pointers) also yield valuable quality control information about your product for any home generation/quality control efforts.  If you know the chemical and optical properties associated with particle size and concentrations those are really all you need to produce a good quality silver solution at home with high confidence...IF you start with very pure water.

https://www.mesosilver.com/

https://www.utopiasilver.com/

https://silverpuppy.com/product/products/silver-9-cs-generator

https://www.atlasnova.com/   

(AtlasNova is recommended for those with an electrical/chemistry background who are willing to do hours of their own research and feel comfortable working with math - and desire a set-up capable of producing commercially viable amounts of electro-isolated silver solutions)

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,226
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

`....on the earth distress of nations......men`s hearts failing them for fear and the expectations of those things which are coming on the earth,...` (Luke 21: 25 & 26)

My dear father, (passed away) always told me  - fear not, doubt not & worry not. 

Words of wisdom indeed in this `hour,` and is testing our hearts, "Are they fixed on Him?"

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,506
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/14/2020 at 4:06 PM, Alive said:

The Chinese system thinks of life very differently than we do.

So does where I spent 48 years of my life; the Peoples Republic of Illinois. :noidea:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1