IGNORED

Will God show you tiny bits of your future in dreams?

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi,

my name is Michael and I had this dream not to long ago and it’s happened happened again. There is this girl in my dream I am always with and she is so nice and kind and beautiful but she is no one I have ever know or seen outside my dreams. Since this has been happening I fear that I have grown feelings for this imaginary person ( wierd ik ) but idk what to do. It seems when I wake up my heart aches when I realize she isn’t real. Is it possible God is sending me glimpses of my future and that he has a plan for me? I pray a lot to help find my soulmate and someone who cares about me. Could he be showing me my answered prayer? Or is this just stupid? I’d appreciate an honest answer, maybe some bible verses. Thank you 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

57 minutes ago, Matris72 said:

Hi,

my name is Michael and I had this dream not to long ago and it’s happened happened again. There is this girl in my dream I am always with and she is so nice and kind and beautiful but she is no one I have ever know or seen outside my dreams. Since this has been happening I fear that I have grown feelings for this imaginary person ( wierd ik ) but idk what to do. It seems when I wake up my heart aches when I realize she isn’t real. Is it possible God is sending me glimpses of my future and that he has a plan for me? I pray a lot to help find my soulmate and someone who cares about me. Could he be showing me my answered prayer? Or is this just stupid? I’d appreciate an honest answer, maybe some bible verses. Thank you 

It's hard to know what God is up to. Maybe he's just making you aware that there is someone he has in mind for you, and you should prepare yourself for the day she comes into your life.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

It's quite possible for God to tell us things in dreams, but it's also important for us not to get caught up in it. Often they're just dreams. Focus on living your life the way God wants you to and then the things He has planned for you will come on His timing.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

On 3/17/2020 at 4:11 PM, Matris72 said:

Hi,

Is anything too hard for G-d?   Of course not.

Now, I haven't had any dreams about any girls.   At least none that were romantic.

But if G-d is showing you something in your future, well....  praise G-d?

Either way, just keep going as your going, and as long as you keep living a good life before G-d, then let what happens, happen.  Don't be worried about such things.   A the steps of a good man or ordered by the Lord.  Meaning, keep walking and he'll keep leading, and eventually you'll get where you need to be.   The Christian life is fairly simple when you think about it.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 3/17/2020 at 5:10 PM, johnthebaptist said:

It's hard to know what God is up to. Maybe he's just making you aware that there is someone he has in mind for you, and you should prepare yourself for the day she comes into your life.

Agree!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Will God show you tiny bits of your future in dreams?

On 3/17/2020 at 1:11 PM, Matris72 said:

Hi,

Hi Michael, 

I see you've hung around for an hour waiting for an answer to these questions and have yet to make a return appearance to the site. Hopefully you'll feel welcome to return if so desired and take part of the ministry here. In response to the question, it is not all that far fetched for the Lord to give you a dream of His plans for your life.

This could also be possible to reveal to you a future spouse as well. Don't feel weird about this at all. But Michael, I'm a little concerned you're becoming a bit obsessed with the mystery girl. Pondering over dreams that are about longing and love could be the reason it occurred more than once or twice. Pleasant dreams can repeat again. 

I would say take a proactive approach about your desires to find that special person, but for the now ever growing concerns of the coronavirus. That's putting a stymie on most everything in this present world. Hopefully, it will either be cured or fizzle itself out. We just don't know all there is to know about it at this point in time. Hang on. 

Since churches are closing their doors to worship, that's now becoming a real difficulty find a decent and God fearing church going woman. You'd want a Christian lady who holds the same values and doctrinal beliefs as you do. That also takes some considerable time, but right now you'll have to be patient with the Lord. Allow Him. 

Welcome to Worthy and God bless you. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

1886486845_candleflicker.gif.55db32f4e5b66c531a8bab71900477e0.gifLet your light so shine ~ Matthew 5:16 KJV 

• 3 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 3/17/2020 at 8:11 PM, Matris72 said:

Hi,

In this case the dream is just a dream, and nothing to be worth contemplating on. Go out and get your partner, the future will only change if you take the steps you need to take. Good luck.